Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife (86194 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by FireUpNow(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
Foolish man after stealing from your neighbor's honey pot just because of bill for refuse you begin misyarn, the woman suppose burst his head but women sha, that hole in-between their legs is always hungry for dick and it's always itching them. Adultery is bad because in-between the legs of an adulterous woman is a highway to the grave and downfall. I am sure the woman's husband will surely get wind of this. E don red be that

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Jobabori(m): 7:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
Panda7:
If he couldn't provide evidence of sleeping with her he should be charged to court for public embarrassment.
The woman was arraigned in court for slapping the man not because of their amorous relationship.

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by mrdino(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
If truly the woman wasn't having an affair with Augustine as claimed, then she has the right to press charges against him, because that statement he made publicly is a heavy one that could tarnish her image.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:
What kind of thrash did I just read...this is a civil case or did she injure him? Journalism has been reduced to nonsense. What if the man was actually making a false accusation? Though he might be true anyway but she can still charge him for defamation.
What is your problem ith journalism? Journalists reports facts obtained from reliable sources. Did they manufacture the police report? Are you to blame journalist who reported the news or police and the court that gave the info?
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Gatekeepers: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:
What kind of thrash did I just read...this is a civil case or did she injure him? Journalism has been reduced to nonsense. What if the man was actually making a false accusation? Though he might be true anyway but she can still charge him for defamation.

Read again please. It wasn't the woman that went to court, rather the man called Police on her for assaulting him and Police subsequently charge the matter to court.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Antai123(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hmmmm, nothing we no go read for Nairaland....
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Jossibest(m): 8:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Can the husband stay abroad for 3 year's without touching a woman?
How can I blame the woman

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Gben5: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
FAKE NEWS ... FROM THIS PM NEWS AGAIN?..... EVERYTHING ABOUT NA SEX OR RAPE ..... STUPID FAKE NEWS
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by GVTAsiwaju(m): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:

You can only defame when you lay a wrong/false accusation against somebody. BTW, adultery isn't a crime in our constitution
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by davodyguy: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:
Rubbish.

Assault is not a civil case
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by victorazy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:

grin she be idi0t grin

She is careless and subconscious.

He must have charged her for assault. Trust me, court will drag it just to ridicule and prejudice her.

She is a f00l and shameless.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by yemmit90: 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mandate2023:
D guy is an idiot.......I hate kiss and tell ppl, he needs a better slap

He might be telling lies.

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by jrusky(m): 8:40pm On Jul 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:
PM.News and weird news are like 5 & 6

Sorry PM news means: "Public Madness News"(PM news)

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Tomek09(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sultty:
all these nyamiris self wan turn Lagos to jungle
Both of them aren't Igbo. Bigot
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Tomek09(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
jrusky:

Sorry PM news means: "Public Madness News"(PM news)
Lol
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Tomek09(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2022
FireUpNow:
Foolish man after stealing from your neighbor's honey pot just because bill for refuse you begin mistaken the woman suppose burst his head but women sha, that hole in-between their legs is always hungry for sick itching them. Adultery is bad because in-between the legs of an adulterous woman is a highway to the grave and downfall. I am sure the woman's husband will surely get wind of this. E don red be that
Story. Guys dey chop married women steady and no shii is happening.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by sweetman2022: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gadafii:
I talk before I dey talk am again

People wey normal for this country we no pass 10
If you remove me and you now, e go remain 8. Maybe they are here too. You can't tell..
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by baron3(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by fkj950ax(m): 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:

Physical assault is not a civil case. You need to read more on legal issues before you make statements in public.

The journalist reported the case as presented in court. Do you want the journalist to embellish the story?
You also need to read more on journalism before you make statements in public.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Tomek09(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nobody feels lonely than a woman whose husband is far away. She is ready to fill the vacuum if she finds a young man who is capable of satisfying her sexual needs. Body no be firewood jare.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Tomek09(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
kolnel:
lol
Hubby day abroad day hustle.
Wife dey naija dey pay for sex.
This life no balance at all
Na that kan lady I dey like chop. No disturbance, no monitoring.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Yekaso2017: 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2022
lol
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by InvertedHammer: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2022
/
Did he sleep with her or he said that to disgrace her in public?
Isn't it the same way men call women "asheso!" in attempt to disgrace them publicly. He must provide evidence of the amorous act.

/

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Trueprophet91: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
Offpoint1:
To be honest, I've read this story twice and still don't comprehend anything.

Who was arrested? The man or the woman? On what offense?

Someone should explain the write up to me in pidgin, hausa, yoruba or Igbo.

2 things I can never do in this life...
1 sleep with another man WIFE
2 STEAL

I see you're not off point today...

My eyes are seeing and my ears are hearing
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Risingblue008(m): 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:
Do u really knw d true meaning of CIVIL CASE
make I plank u for head make u say na civil case
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Paulplayy: 9:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gadafii:
I talk before I dey talk am again

People wey normal for this country we no pass 10
For you to count yourself among the normal people.. You are not normal
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by tonyashburton: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Na face me I face you tenants dem go be...
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by TheMostComplex1: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
The man could be lieing
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Wizmj4real(m): 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kajaard:

Since when did we get to 10? I thought we were only 7, me and just six others cheesy

Which 7?
Na only me and 3 others oh
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by nedekid: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2022
juman:
The woman can sue him and get money.
If he fail to present evidence to court.
But the man should be able to bring just one text message between them to prove his case.
Hmm, 90% of cases in naija that require suing is not worth it.
A honest lawyer that does not want to just chop your money will advice you better.
Ok, assuming the woman sues the man, ie 2 poor people possibly without valuable assets. How do you claim your awarded damages? Besides how will they pay lawyer?
Even while suing companies, better lawyer will ask you if it is a company with viable assets, eg factory premises they own office complex, about the owners etc. Not briefcase company that can disappear at the blink of an eye.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by justiz5(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2022
Mrs. Loveth was said to have become angry, held him before she slapped him in the process asking him to bring evidence to show that he had been sleeping with her as he claimed.
ijustdey:

https://pmexpressng.com/im-tired-of-having-sx-with-you-man-tells-neighbours-wife/
doggedfighter
I hereby transfer that brain formatting slap to you and your useless kpekus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.