Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife (86202 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by arantess: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:
What kind of thrash did I just read...this is a civil case or did she injure him? Journalism has been reduced to nonsense. What if the man was actually making a false accusation? Though he might be true anyway but she can still charge him for defamation.
You no hear say adultery na 2 yrs for sanko

That woman has lost her marriage as it stands plus 2 yrs unless they settle out of court
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Royruky(m): 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:
What kind of thrash did I just read...this is a civil case or did she injure him? Journalism has been reduced to nonsense. What if the man was actually making a false accusation? Though he might be true anyway but she can still charge him for defamation.

Nothing stops her from bringing a defamation suit against the man. The slap is assault punishable under our criminal law even though I am sure her defence of provocation will exculpate her of criminal liability

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Youlins: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
Thank you for saying the truth. Oga police superintendent, we don catch the first and only culprit. Come and give him his 2 years jail term. He's been cross-examined and found guilty.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by okwusdaddy: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
It's like women are even becoming more promiscuous than men these days.No wonder they rather fight to abort thier babies in the western world rather than to hold body.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Youlins: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2022
No pinctures ?
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by VirileNelly2420: 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Wahala for this life shaa!
See wetin kiss and tell caused him. Now, how will he prove he's been knacking her? Abi neighbours de shine touch for him?
He fit don make secret clip
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by GoodIsGod: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2022
Gadafii:
I talk before I dey talk am again

People wey normal for this country we no pass 10

Very true.
You, me , my wife, my daughter, my son and five others.
So unfortunate.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by juman(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2022
nedekid:

Hmm, 90% of cases in naija that require suing is not worth it.
A honest lawyer that does not want to just chop your money will advice you better.
Ok, assuming the woman sues the man, ie 2 poor people possibly without valuable assets. How do you claim your awarded damages? Besides how will they pay lawyer?
Even while suing companies, better lawyer will ask you if it is a company with viable assets, eg factory premises they own office complex, about the owners etc. Not briefcase company that can disappear at the blink of an eye.

2 poor people,
But by suing him, its a way to counter him at the court.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by NessFortunate: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
ijustdey:

https://pmexpressng.com/im-tired-of-having-sx-with-you-man-tells-neighbours-wife/

that p@ssy must be weak and tangling already for dude to have got bored... Smh
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
No freedom of speech in this country
grin grin
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
The onus is on who that alleges to prove.. as for her.. she would definitely be charged for assault..

I wonder what would happen when her husband abroad hears about all these..
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Tobest94: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:
you be mumu, that slap is a battery and it’s punishable at law
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by chypotenti(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
From the story above, that Man is not actually sleeping with the woman, that's why the woman got angry.....Some men sha....
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by FireUpNow(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tomek09:

Story. Guys dey chop married women steady and no shii is happening.
Dey say story. E dey sweet now when the bitterness go come those who dey chop dem go learn chinese story one time
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by maasoap(m): 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2022
funshint:

Please o, why the attack on journalism? You attacked the reportage but still went ahead to give opinion. Hypocrisy
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by maasoap(m): 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
They should have settled this matter now before it got to court. They can still prevail on the man to drop the case. The man is not blameless in this, the woman just fell for the provocation
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Youngzedd(m): 11:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
SIMPs will never learn.

Learn to STFU.

The rule of the game is, unzip your trouser and zip your mouth.

When you're done, discard and move on, never forget to STFU.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by maasoap(m): 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
chiedu7:
Oga banging another man wife na curse oh

Job 31
9 If I have laid wait at my neighbour's door;

11 For this is an heinous crime; yea, it is an iniquity to be punished by the judges.

12 For it is a fire that consumeth to destruction, and would root out all mine increase.

What about fvcking another woman husband, Oga? Or, that one no dey inside your bible?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by maasoap(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nukilia:
People who left their wives in Nigeria would be thinking right now undecided

Very common act
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by greypencils: 11:09pm On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=Ahmed0336 post=114379890] Real men would never say that in public.

It is very bad to sleep with someone's wife, Karma awaits Augustine undecidedTrue
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by achi4u(m): 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kajaard:

Since when did we get to 10? I thought we were only 7, me and just six others cheesy
I don't think we reached 5 sef, Nigeria na another planet sha
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Panda7(m): 11:42pm On Jul 03, 2022
Jobabori:

The woman was arraigned in court for slapping the man not because of their amorous relationship.

but the man alteration led to the banter.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Yankee101: 11:58pm On Jul 03, 2022
You go face jail or fine
Your oga go leave you
You've veen disgraced
Was the adultery worth it?
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by confydoedowaye(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2022
Kajaard:

Since when did we get to 10? I thought we were only 7,o me and just six others cheesy

When did you join us, we were six yesterday... Who left the back door open?
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by pquaver(m): 12:36am On Jul 04, 2022
Mandate2023:
D guy is an idiot.......I hate kiss and tell ppl, he needs a better slap

Because he said it out.. Sth u r doing in secret.. Is it not cos of that same woman another dey abroad dey hustle... U don't like kiss and tell but u wan stop corruption in Nigeria how.. If i check. U well u still follow the shout obidient ..
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by jimcaddy(m): 1:19am On Jul 04, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha funny story. They said baba received a dirty slap. PM news and their funny stories ehn.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Aroyjunior(m): 5:18am On Jul 04, 2022
What I don't understand is why was she charge to court
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by mamaafrik(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Wahala for this life shaa!
See wetin kiss and tell caused him. Now, how will he prove he's been knacking her? Abi neighbours de shine touch for him?
police will get permit from telcos to listen to their past conversation if there is no sms, WhatsApp chat.
If he is able to describe a mark,or any covered part of her private areas,that can be a proof.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by 2016easy2017: 7:28am On Jul 04, 2022
ijustdey:

https://pmexpressng.com/im-tired-of-having-sx-with-you-man-tells-neighbours-wife/

Do not vote Atiku ooo. He's a Fulani man and gonna unleash deadly terror ok is all. Don't make the mistake of Buhari again ooo. It's too deadly.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by everythinggirly(f): 7:36am On Jul 04, 2022
The both of them should getat, they should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by TheAlchemist: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2022
Offpoint1:
To be honest, I've read this story twice and still don't comprehend anything.

Who was arrested? The man or the woman? On what offense?

Someone should explain the write up to me in pidgin, hausa, yoruba or Igbo.

2 things I can never do in this life...
1 sleep with another man WIFE
2 STEAL

May you not be lead into temptation... Let your boast be in the Lord and not yourself. It is by HIS grace that we are not consumed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.