Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife (86171 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife And Her Wahala / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by McLizbae: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2022
As eh stands now, Mr. Augustine go still go jail. If Mrs loveth nor fit jail am, Mrs husband go fit do am. In any ways, na money eh go cost.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by DeKelz(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2022
funshint:
What kind of thrash did I just read...this is a civil case or did she injure him? Journalism has been reduced to nonsense. What if the man was actually making a false accusation? Though he might be true anyway but she can still charge him for defamation.
She committed BATTERY(Criminal Case) and can be charged with it. On the other hand the woman can sue the man for DEFORMATION OF CHARACTER(Civil Case).
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by jonahhh: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2022
Augustine na mumu man, woman slap you you go report to police station after you expose yourself say you dey sleep with another than wife. If I be the judge of this matter Augustine dey go 3month for prison no cap
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by RPG2020(m): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2022
Polynek:
Chaaaii grin
What if the husband hears Dix? grin

Her husband nor dey fikifiki for abroad

When man got many girls he is the man but when woman do the same she is a hoe grin
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Lekan1o1: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2022
yemmit90:

He might be telling lies.

Oga Check ur mail pls undecided
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by vickydevoka(m): 10:02am On Jul 04, 2022
Nukilia:
People who left their wives in Nigeria would be thinking right now undecided
It's better you leave Ur wife n hustle than to stay broke with a woman in one house. Life can never give u everything

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by BluntCrazeMan: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2022
ijustdey:

https://pmexpressng.com/im-tired-of-having-sx-with-you-man-tells-neighbours-wife/
Adjourned to today??
We would like to know the outcome of this toto-case ooo
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2022
It amazes me how this gets to FP, retardation in motion.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by yemmit90: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Oga Check ur mail pls undecided

Done.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Poleski: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2022
funshint:
What kind of thrash did I just read...this is a civil case or did she injure him? Journalism has been reduced to nonsense. What if the man was actually making a false accusation? Though he might be true anyway but she can still charge him for defamation.

Police arrested her for physically abusing (slapping) the man. Physical abuse is a criminal offence. She wasn't arrested for the alleged infidelity.

Infidelity isn't a crime but it can be used against you by your partner in the court of law.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
EXCESS HORMONE IN A WOMAN BODY MAKE HER CRAZY undecided
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by jeff1607(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2022
funshint:

Now imagine if it was a woman that reported this at the station
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Psoul(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
funshint:
What kind of thrash did I just read...this is a civil case or did she injure him? Journalism has been reduced to nonsense. What if the man was actually making a false accusation? Though he might be true anyway but she can still charge him for defamation

She had the right to sue for defamation, but right now, she's standing trial for assault. She's not bn judged on whether she sleeps with the guy or not.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Dchampion65: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2022
ijustdey:

https://pmexpressng.com/im-tired-of-having-sx-with-you-man-tells-neighbours-wife/

I hate eat and tell men.

May be he will given an award.

His life is in danger when the woman comes back.
Re: I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife by Polynek(m): 5:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=RPG2020 post=114403766]

Her husband nor dey fikifiki for abroad

When man got many girls he is the man but when woman do the same she is a hoe grin
Make I no Tok again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Surprises Husband After Landlord Stormed Their Home Over House Rent. Photos / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.