Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed (2921 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed. / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by favour32(m): 5:04am On Jul 05, 2022
Wetin religion don turn most females....nor be here o!
Nai make most of them nor get husband.
Na when menopause near their eyes dey open.
Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by anochuko01(m): 6:36am On Jul 05, 2022
Sabincoka:
seriously, she is just too engrossed in it. She had jamb exam instead of her to be reading the necessary materials, she was busy reading bible and now result is out she failed woefully

I understand una sha
But I think it's better they remain like that until they pass their teenage stage. Life doesn't allow vacuum, something must occupy a person's mind. I think this is better than filling their thoughts with unproductive things.

By the time they come off this extreme religious style, they would also have developed valuable characters too
Re: My Sister Is Been Religiously Brainwashed by Karleb(m): 8:07am On Jul 05, 2022
anochuko01:

I understand una sha
But I think it's better they remain like that until they pass their teenage stage. Life doesn't allow vacuum, something must occupy a person's mind. I think this is better than filling their thoughts with unproductive things.

By the time they come off this extreme religious style, they would also have developed valuable characters too

This is wrong.

There are a lot of teenagers who are not doing rubbish and are not also too religious.

There should be a middle ground to this thing.

Imagine you can't have a decent conversation with your sweet little sister because has decided to go too spiritual.

My own spiritual sister could go months without being physically happy and she won't explain why.

E go con be like say na only she get problem.

It also doesn't stop them from messing around, it all just a facade.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Sex Starved / Something Going On Between My Friend and Boyfriend / How To Deal With A Violent Wife Or Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.