Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) (109234 Views)

Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by GloriousGbola: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
which charcater would madam beatrice be in any of our prison dramas

OINTB?
Wentworth?

grin grin grin

maybe the nigerian in anty beatrice will come to the fore and she will take over any prison hustle
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by an0daGuy: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
richie240:
That 'vagabondish' characteristic na one of d reason having someone of ur ilks with lack of regards for their fathers lead this country to be a potential time bomb!

Tell me any other tribe in Nigeria that's so uncultured as to beat their parents and boast in public how they beat their parents to pulp?
Izit d Yorubas? Hausas? Fulanis? Idomas? Tivs? Kanuris? Edos? (Sane part of) southsouth? None but you!

An African proverb tork say "If u nor wan make pointed-branched tree not to chuuk u for eyes, u gasto look at the tree from afar"

No sane person go open hin eyes wide and allow termite enteram!
cool

You see the people who do nothing against their aged parents and grandparents who they put in leadership positions that misrule, I am speaking of the same Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Idomas, Tivs, Kanuris, Edos, (Sane part of) southsouth etc who you claim are never able to question their fathers mates who lead them into the gutter?

they are the reasons why this country is currently in a deep smelling mess

But the igbos, who call out anybody be you who you are to book are the ones in the best position to steer the country to greater heights in the capacity of leadership.

If we see white we don’t call it black just because it’s our fathers that hold the paint and brush wink

Justice and equity is enshrined in our character from birth. If you’re jealous then shift, we won’t blame you for sleeping in the gutter grin

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by paramakina202: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
ERockson:
She won't remain the same thereafter. Imagine daughter in a sick bed, husband in prison. Non of Ekweremadu children could give their sister kidney but a poor boy had to be entice with money. Maybe he got what he deserves but ...

Why don't you use one of your kids as house maid but you rather hire a poor girl or boy in the name of employment.If the boy consents to what ever deal Ekweremadu offered him for his kidney I don't see anything wrong with that unless he was deceived as the boy alleged.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by gbengene1234(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
You're not in position to educate me on what to do with my life. If you pass out from any higher institution and you're this dumb. I'm afraid all money spent on your education is total waste. No be by vocabulary, try borrow sense since you don't have one.
omohayek:

Wow, another dumb*ss who doesn't recognize sarcasm when he sees it. Maybe you should try taking a few English comprehension classes before churning out your next lame comment.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by RIDOO: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
God1000:
This is a big lesson for our corrupt leaders, please develop Nigeria and save yourself from unnecessary embarrassment out there.

In Nigeria, they are more powerful than the system, more stronger than government institutions, but it's not so outside the shores of Nigeria.

You can't touch them here in naija, they live like demi gods and get away with their misdemeanors.

I cry for this country.

Na so o...Adedoyin's case came to mind despite the glaring proof that a life was lost they kept dragging the case till Nigerians will forget and then they can sweep it under the carpet.
Nigeria my dearest county.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by YourFavorite21(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
They should rot there , for their mind they thought U.K is like Nigeria where they can press buttons, and get away with any crime.

I don't even know why his seat is still empty , make dem replace him jare.

Ndi ara. sad

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by cayorday89(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
virginchaser:
I can't not understand how you come to Europe or Middle East, see the infrastructures and feel comfortable going back without replicating it at your home base.
The most annoying part is that the resources, both material and manpower is there in abundance but no, they want to impoverish the rest why they are up there been worshipped and seen as lord and savior of the ones they cause their inpoverishness by giving out peanuts.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
themanderon:
Something tells me Ekweremmadu is under divine judgement. How can a man be having so many problems following him? Very hard problems. This is more than a coincidence. The daughter is ill with Kidney problems and in the process of seeking a solution, a bigger problem has befallen him. He should fall to his knees and ask for mercy. Forces beyond his control have dialled his number...........and connected.

No forces anywhere. Ike and his wife only acted on their desperation. Most parents will also take desperate measures to save their kids, even if it means breaking the law.

However, for every broken law, people MUST be made to pay. It's like driving against traffic just to save an accident victim. Attempt to save an accident victim, family or not, is no justification for endangering other lives (people's daughters, sons, nieces, etc.). This is the current situation.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by richie240: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Izdat d version of d history daddy taught u?
Obviously, he forgot to tell u how he and his peers laid d foundation of treachery in Jan 15 1966, when they ganged up and murdered d military and political leaders of d north, west and Midwest, while protecting their own leaders.

That singular events snowballed to where we are today!
cool

an0daGuy:

You see the people who do nothing against their aged parents and grandparents who they put in leadership positions that misrule, I am speaking of the same Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Idomas, Tivs, Kanuris, Edos, (Sane part of) southsouth etc who you claim are never able to question their fathers mates who lead them into the gutter?

They are the reasons why this country is currently in a deep smelling mess

But the igbos, who call out anybody be you who you are to book are the ones in the best position to steer the country to greater heights in the capacity of leadership.

If we see white we don’t call it black just because it’s our fathers that hold the paint and brush wink

Justice and equity is enshrined in our character from birth. If you’re jealous then shift, we won’t blame you for sleeping in the gutter grin
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Bmaster(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
okuta007:

This is the very reason Nigeria is a shyt hole today - everything goes- anyone who is rich and connected to the government can do whatever they like and go Scott free - not so in western world - this is why they are progressing and better than Nigeria not because they pray more than Nigerians… They have laws that must be obeyed or you pay big time with imprisonment if you break their laws, regardless of who you are….

That is why they are developed and your Nigeria is underdeveloped!
grin
from the tone you used in your last paragraph,I can sense anger and annoyance.
I feel the same way you feeling about 9ja over here,but what are we to do ?
Start another protest ?
Na God hand we dey,bro
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by omohayek: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
gbengene1234:
You're not in position to educate me on what to do with my life. If you pass out from any higher institution and you're this dumb. I'm afraid all money spent on your education is total waste. No be by vocabulary, try borrow sense since you don't have one.
Instead of admitting error and casting your head down in shame, you compound your embarrassment by spewing further drivel confirming you're not only too dimwitted to recognize glaringly obvious sarcasm, you also lack the basic decency of character that would have kept you from this deludedly grandiose response. The world can see clearly which of the two of us has any sense - and it definitely isn't your dumb *ss.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by thecommunist(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
ERockson:
She won't remain the same thereafter. Imagine daughter in a sick bed, husband in prison. Non of Ekweremadu children could give their sister kidney but a poor boy had to be entice with money. Maybe he got what he deserves but ...
the best thing her siblings could do now is to donate a kidney to save thier sister. With that, half of thier problem is solved.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by madjune(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is just so sad.

Personally, I don't think this couple are evil.
They only tried to take care of their own but, wrongly or poorly advised.

A whole lot would have been avoided if they encouraged one of their children to donate his alternate organ to his or her sister.

What's bad in that?

After all, this was common practice within most Biafran families during the Civil War.

Brothers donated organs to brother and sisters did the same.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by UncleJudax(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tackle who dey impoverish you. Forget age, culture and religion.
richie240:
That 'vagabondish' characteristic na one of d reason having someone of ur ilks with lack of regards for their fathers lead this country to be a potential time bomb!

Tell me any other tribe in Nigeria that's so uncultured as to beat their parents and boast in public how they beat their parents to pulp?
Izit d Yorubas? Hausas? Fulanis? Idomas? Tivs? Kanuris? Edos? (Sane part of) southsouth? None but you!

An African proverb tork say "If u nor wan make pointed-branched tree not to chuuk u for eyes, u gasto look at the tree from afar"

cool
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Wpp1: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
Oh
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by UncleJudax(m): 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
They didn't because there is always a willing donor who has no other choice.
madjune:
This is just so sad.

Personally, I don't think this couple are evil.
They only tried to take care of their own but, wrongly or poorly advised.

A whole lot would have been avoided if they encouraged one of their children to donate his alternate organ to his or her sister.

What's bad in that?

After all, this was common practice within most Biafran families during the Civil War.

Brothers donated organs to brother and sisters did the same.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
No human being is above the law

Not in Nigeria
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Zorn: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Adliperd:
Igbos abandoned Thier son
The two of them are igbos, so what do you want igbos to do, pick sides with Ike Ekweremadu or the young man who was about being exploited ? Stop this your senseless it won't lead you no where.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by aljharem(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
virginchaser:
I can't not understand how you come to Europe or Middle East, see the infrastructures and feel comfortable going back without replicating it at your home base.

The best comment. I am yet to wrap my head around it. angry undecided
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
enonche85:

All they need to do is prove that the young man is 21 and not 15 as alleged.
It's beyond that... even if the guy is 60, by law kidney should be donated not bought, they also have to prove that the boy just decided to donate to their daughter for free, unfortunately for them if the boy has proof of some payment of conversation talking about payment, then it's over for them. Don't forget the boy has been with the police before the Ekweremadu's were arrested, he would have told them stories, they would have tapped up conversations of ekweremadus....the police also said they were on their way to Turkey to purchase another after the boy's organ failed....I don't think the UK police will just throw random charges if they don't have recorded proof of what he was going to do in Turkey...I also think 20kUSD cash found in him is too much to carry on you in cash.......For example, na example o, imagine there has been exchange of calls between ekweremadus and a known organ trafficking syndicate in Turkey, and ekweremadu was on his way to Turkey and had 20k USD on him and ekweremadu already told the doctor in the hospital that they have another donor and they are going to get the donor........how does he want to prove that his trip to turkey with that much money isn't to purchase another organ...see who God wan catch..no way out

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by richie240: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Unfortunately for u lots, we are Africans and respect and reverence for our elders is very much enshrined in our culture.

I won't blame u if u don't value/understand d relevance of what I've just said, u r Igbo aren't you?
cool
UncleJudax:
Tackle who dey impoverish you. Forget age, culture and religion.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by christistruth01: 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
richie240:

cool

Some Nigerians woke up on one fine Morning in January 1966 to discover their revered leaders had been literally Slaughtered in their beds in the middle of the night

There are some elderly Northerners that still weep when they narrate the Shock and what happened on that morning when they discovered their leadership had been almost wiped out

They had been murdered by those responsible for their Personal Security

it ended in Civil War

That was what the Vagabond anointing did
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Ashirioluwa: 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
I don’t pity this man because he used the boy’s situation to lure him to accept this kidney harvesting stuff. He should have asked one of his kids to donate the kidney.

I like the boy for chicken out of the deal. No one wants to die

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by mukthar2000(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
Keep them their for life. Greedy couple's.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by bitingcool: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
Rich men son for marriage
Poor man's son for organ

4 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by richie240: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
christistruth01:

Some Nigerians woke up on one fine Morning in January 1966 to discover their leaders had been literally murdered in their beds in the middle of the night
.....whilst they carefully protected their own leaders from d same bullets they used in snuffing out their lives, only to be wailing "equity, fairness and justice" 62 years later.

Shouldn't he who come to 'equity' do so with clean hands?
cool

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by naijapikin2(m): 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
V- very
I- important
P- prison
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by UncleJudax(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
That's why you don't have a house of your own.
richie240:
Unfortunately for we lots, we are Africans and respect and reverence for our elders is very much enshrined in our culture.

I won't blame u if u don't value/understand d relevance of what I've just said, u r Igbo aren't you?
cool
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Allisgud: 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Am very sure,he will be among people who will pass a bill to enjoy HMO abroad,they will be feeling like demigod here in Nigeria
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Phut(f): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
ERockson:

Her brothers and sisters may not be a match, her parents included. It may be someone that is totally unrelated that is a match. Why do you think people get on Waitlists? Because family refused to donate?? If only it were that easy.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by nkwuocha: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
richie240:
Solly nwokem, we don't want such unruly Igbo blood near d corridors of power, inugo?

Your mini-biafla as championed by ipob/ESN/ugm (aka 'fulani-xmen') has shown us all what is to come if una near aso rock!
cool

Oga,I still no dey read your BS!NA ya papa I won beat.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by ITAMINI: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
I love it that way how on Earth his husband was in the Senate for good 20years and she didn't tell his husband to build a standard hospital that he himself will use.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.