Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) (109249 Views)

Ekweremadu's Wife, Beatrice Nwanneka, Granted Bail / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nwanneka Ekweremadu Must Be An Humble And Respectful Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
oyatz:

The poor boy should have rejected their monetary enticement and remain in Nigeria instead of being the reason why a whole family is being troubled.
The nation needs lot of situation like this to expose these crooked, wicked leaders....they must have sense by force...if they steal they should spend it in the country....instead of sending their kids abroad, they should use the stolen wealth to build good schools at home, at least they will employ Nigerians, same with hospitals and manufacturing conpanies

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by gbengene1234(m): 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
I hope your hatred towards the yoruba's dont consume you someday. I have seen lots of wise igbo men and women. Judging by the way you comment here shows you're a part of the few senseless and foolish igbo tribe still breathing.
omohayek:

Yes o, it's all the fault of "Tinubu", and nothing to do with Ekweremadu's choice to break UK laws, as if the British police couldn't ever have noticed without the help of the almighty "Tinubu" whose hand must be at work any time an Igbo man anywhere has a headache or stubs his toe. Why do the moderators allow lunatics like you to run rampant, instead of handing you instant perma-bans?
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
If they comes out of jail they should learn their lessons
1.All men are born equal.
2.Life is turn by turn go senate,comot for senate make other better person enter,no dey rig election.
3.As a lawmaker submit yourself to the rule of law also.
4.Be above board.
5.Jails are not build for poor people.
6.Develop your area,town,state, country people.

2 Likes

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by IbadeHQ: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
UrPapa:
I know it’s Tinubu that went to snitch on them in UK because he is a tribalist and he’s afraid of igbos success

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by UrPapa: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
lagonovo:

But the Afonjas have been accommodating you long before Nigeria became independent and are still accommodating you, sharing and celebrating your success with you as you celebrate theirs with them too? There could be pockets of rivalry here and there, and how is that different with siblings or even within your land among villages, clans, communities. Abi na lie? Unless you are saying you have never been successful all along.
Accommodating my foot
Go and check the whole Lagos island metropolis and see who owns 85% of the houses there... Igbos own them
we relegated them Afonjas to iyana ipaja and oshodi to continue dere owo mida
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by an0daGuy: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

She is not in jail because of corruption.

Between organ harvesting and corruption which is worse? undecided
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
EKWEREMADU IS NOT ALWAYS LUCKY IN OVERSEAS RUNS.

THE OTHER DAY HE WAS BEATING POINTBLANK BY IPOB THUGS IN GERMANY.

HIS NATIVE ATTIRE WAS SEIZED AND TORN.

WHEN HE ATTENDED IGBO COMMUNITY MEETING IN DIASPORA.

Before all this incident he stepped on President Muhammadu Buhari toes including that of Tinubu by ganging up with some of the senators to vote inter party to become Senator President ( Saraki ) and himself ( Deputy Senate President )

President Muhammadu Buhari is bitter with the way Ekweremadu ganged up to take over the control of the national assembly through BACKDOOR SECRET MEETING AND VOTING and before Buhari and Tinubu could realise themselves authority was already taken for the 4 years both men presided.

Infact, EKWEREMADU WAS A NIGHTMARE TO BUHARI.

HOW DO YOU STILL EXPECT BUHARI WHO HAS NOT FORGIVEN EX- MILITARY PRESIDENT IBRAHIM BABANGIDA TO FORGIVE HIM.

I still wish Ekweremadu daughter good health.

But Ekweremadu has offended topshot in the corridors of power in Nigeria.

If not for Ekweremadu sins against President Muhammadu Buhari during the Saraki era, ordinarily President Muhammadu Buhari could have just pleaded with the British authorities to forgive Ekweremadu and his wife and they will definately honour the request.

After all Ekweremadu is a senior citizen of Nigeria and he onces held the position of Deputy Senate President of Nigeria currently being occupied by Barrister Ovie Omo Agege who is from Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by condralbedez: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Adliperd:
Igbos abandoned Thier son
Igbos are not tribal bigots like some other Region in Nigeria.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by omohayek: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
gbengene1234:
I hope your hatred towards the yoruba's dont consume you someday. I have seen lots of wise igbo men and women. Judging by the way you comment here shows you're a part of the few senseless and foolish igbo tribe still breathing.
Wow, another dumb*ss who doesn't recognize sarcasm when he sees it. Maybe you should try taking a few English comprehension classes before churning out your next lame comment.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
ERockson:
She won't remain the same thereafter. Imagine daughter in a sick bed, husband in prison. Non of Ekweremadu children could give their sister kidney but a poor boy had to be entice with money. Maybe he got what he deserves but ...

These evil politicians has been signing massacres of innocent Biafran youths agitating for freedom. These useless political warrant slaves proscribed and signed operations python dances against unarmed innocent Biafrans, while their mumu supporters hailed them as they were massacring innocent IPOB citizens. The God of Biafra will arrest all these evil politicians one by one.

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Okobola146: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
Igbos representing Nigeria in Diaspora
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by holluwizzy: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
At least if they are above the law her in Nigeria, u can't be above the law in the western countries.

Over 1billions naira was spent for hospital rehab and renovation in aso villa, yet the man no gree treat ear problem.

How can we resuscitate a dead vegetable if elected. Common bulletin or booklet, the man cannot not open at the primaries and yet the want to vote him as president.

Are u kidney me

God1000:
This is a big lesson for our corrupt leaders, please develop Nigeria and save yourself from unnecessary embarrassment out there.

In Nigeria, they are more powerful than the system, more stronger than government institutions, but it's not so outside the shores of Nigeria.

You can't touch them here in naija, they live like demi gods and go away with their misdemeanors.

I cry for this country.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by nkwuocha: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
richie240:
Nwokem, are u not Igbo again?
I would've called u a bast**d if u don't have that innate 'father-beating' characteristic in u!

Don't worry nwokem, dt opportunity of beating my father after u've already beaten urs won't arise.

That na why I been dey pray to God not to let Nigeria fall in to d hands of those wey dey boast how den beat their papa

"To be forewarned is to be fore-armed"
cool

I no get time read ya BS.If ya palee behave like Afonja like ekweremadu,e go chop beating.

Na the Igbo blood dey talk so. cool
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by themanderon: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Something tells me Ekweremmadu is under divine judgement. How can a man be having so many problems following him? Very hard problems. This is more than a coincidence. The daughter is ill with Kidney problems and in the process of seeking a solution, a bigger problem has befallen him. He should fall to his knees and ask for mercy. Forces beyond his control have dialled his number...........and connected.
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Okobola146: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
condralbedez:
Igbos are not tribal bigots like some other Region in Nigeria.
yinmu
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by holluwizzy: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
One way or the other, the Ekwes are going to jail.

God1000:
Ekweremadus are going through a lot now, this is a serious entanglement.

There's going to be a painstaking investigation into this, I don't see easy way out for them.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by UrPapa: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
CarlosTheJackal:
Seun people like this have no business here.

Dominique please do justice
Bet why sir
Are u afraid of igbos success too?
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by omohayek: 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
VULCAN:
You are easily triggered chief.

You don't even know if the foolish fellow is a Yoruba guy trying to whip up sentiment and hatred against Igbos.

Because the way he went straight to Tinubu is very suspicious

This is Nairaland all sorts of insanity happens here.

It's Nairaland that convinced me that the South may forever be a slave to the North via division btw tribes.

Abi you just come. Lol
Whether it's a Yoruba troll behind the comment, or just some random Igbo commenter with a runaway Tinubu fixation, the fact remains that Nairaland is far too tolerant of such nonsensical ranting. If permanent bans were dished out immediately for those who made such ridiculous comments, that would take all the pleasure out of it even for those who are simply trolling to provoke tribal wars.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
U knowbif it was a white man or Lebanese or any foreigner that was being investigated in Nigeria by Nigeria, he or she will even get special treatment.

Many foreigners commit crimes and go scott free in Nigeria.

It is well.
I pray God sees her through
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by omohayek: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Oplomo:

You and urpapa are both Tinubu urchins deceiving yourselves by dragging Igbos into your bole kaja jamboree.
Is "urpapa" how you refer to the itinerant mendicants who birthed you in some soakaway in Ajegunle? What a ridiculous cretin.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by holluwizzy: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
There are some missing keypads brother.

On the other hand, it's Karma / Nemesis.

If they provided a good health care system, they will be no need for them to go to another man's country for transplant.

Besto:

Them no fit press button

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by christistruth01: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
nkwuocha:

If your father talk pass him mouth,we beat am join.Infact we go plank him cord comot for h body. grin

No wonder your Region has been set ablaze by Killers and Cannibals

It is so Pathetic watching IPOB taking the SE back to the age of the Barbarians

they had made so much Progress since embracing Christianity
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Newton2024: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
virginchaser:
I can't not understand how you come to Europe or Middle East, see the infrastructures and feel comfortable going back without replicating it at your home base.
They are doing it on purpose. They are intentionally being wicked to Nigerians. It's not as if we don't have the resources but politicians are wicked. They hate Nigeria too much.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by richie240: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
That 'vagabondish' characteristic na one of d reason having someone of ur ilks with lack of regards for their fathers lead this country to be a potential time bomb!

Tell me any other tribe in Nigeria that's so uncultured as to beat their parents and boast in public how they beat their parents to pulp?
Izit d Yorubas? Hausas? Fulanis? Idomas? Tivs? Kanuris? Edos? (Sane part of) southsouth? None but you!

An African proverb tork say "If u nor wan make pointed-branched tree not to chuuk u for eyes, u gasto look at the tree from afar"

No sane person go open hin eyes wide and allow termite enteram!
cool
an0daGuy:

Yes we progressive igbos are very proud to be able to round up and beat into coma anybody who is in a position of leadership but chooses to act selfishly against the good of the common man who is looking up to him for positive works that will improve his society[/b]

If you like continue to praise old looters and fraudulent leaders in your own region until they sell off your dividends of democracy to the highest bidder of even convert your dividends to their own pockets in front of your faces.

Igbos don’t praise unworthy kings, we chase them out of the palace wink

That is the true virtue of a society of people who choose to stand for justice and equity to enable success thrive in their communities
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by UrPapa: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
omohayek:

Is "urpapa" how you refer to the itinerant mendicants who birthed you in some soakaway in Ajegunle? What a ridiculous cretin.
Oplomo:

You and urpapa are both Tinubu urchins deceiving yourselves by dragging Igbos into your bole kaja jamboree.
Two Muntulas grin

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Newton2024: 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Sweet
Sweet like honey
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
/
She will be made to do all the menial jobs her maids have been doing for her all these years.

What a humbling experience. Finally, every human being will end up 6 ft below.

The first time I was in an Operating room and see a human cut open during surgery, that's when I started looking at humans differently.

But Nigerians elevate these humans into demigods.

/
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by yusluvad(m): 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
The Nigerian elites needs to learn from this...
Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by richie240: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Solly nwokem, we don't want such unruly Igbo blood near d corridors of power, inugo?

Your mini-biafla as championed by ipob/ESN/ugm (aka 'fulani-xmen') has shown us all what is to come if una near aso rock!
cool
nkwuocha:

I no get time read ya BS.If ya palee behave like Afonja like ekweremadu,e go chop beating.

Na[b] the Igbo blood dey talk so.[/b] cool

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by Newton2024: 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2022
oyatz:

The poor boy should have rejected their monetary enticement and remain in Nigeria instead of being the reason why a whole family is being troubled.

Did the poor guy knew their intention? According to his side of the story, he was lured to UK in guise of a better life.

1 Like

Re: Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) by prizeless(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
From palace to prison. Caution Caution Caution

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

COVID-19: Buhari Tests Negative, Kyari Is Positive / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.