Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh (45557 Views)

Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / 26 And Still Living With My Parents (advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Obaman12: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
clinician2x:
I am in late 20s, I live in my parents house, I drive my own car I bought at 27 and I make 1000$ every month working from home. My leaving my parents house is traveling to USA and never coming back.

What do you do man?
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Lovelydaisies: 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2022
You are not alone, @OP. I have a cousin your age too who lived with his parents until about two months ago when he came to live with my brother, who's currently helping him to get a job.
Pray.
Seek jobs or learn a skill.
Task yourself.
Save.
Maybe look for a close relative who could house you and help you find something... God be with you.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Fantazy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2022
Just plan towards it. At least u re working!

I started living with my cousin in his face me I face u room at 17, started squatting with one of my friend at 19.
I got my own one room face me I face you @ 21.
Now I'm living in a flat.

Mine you, my parents are late. I struggled and still struggling. Na make God pick my call remain.

#wewillsurelygetthere

3 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Obaman12: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hightser:
The amount of pages in this post will show you what Nigeria youths are going through yet they no wan get sense, they always gather like this in poverty and suffering but when it comes to making Nigeria better they bring in tribalism.

For most of you that will be advised to learn soft skill, let me burst your bubbles, you will get frustrated along the way and give up. For 7 months now, I have been on mobile app development, I can assure you that debugging a one line of code can take you 3 hours as a starter, there is no light anywhere, I spent 200k to buy solar, you may not have that opportunity.

You buy laptop of over 150k, get a generator or solar of over 150k and start buying fuel daily, tell me where you will see the money from.

Lastly, try to check web developer jobs on LinkedIn, you will see one job posting with over 600 applications, wake up youths and take back your country

Bro, I want to start same app development skill
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Johnbmc(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
If you're staying at where them dey give you food chop, free accommodation, abeg stii there oo, this street isn't for you. It's so cold outside. I've been surviving this street for 5yrs and i can't go back home again
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Fantazy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
So you are one of the Yahoo boys sucking people's Money out!

I'm coming for you!
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Fantazy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:
That's the choice (yahoo) I made bro and it has helped me.

I'm not forcing anyone here to do yahoo. I presented two choices before them (learn a profitable skill or do yahoo).. The choice is left for them.

I'm just telling y'all what is working for me. I'm a graduate in civil engineering but today na yahoo I dey do and it's paying me big time.... Make my certificate dey one side first

So you're one of the Yahoo boys sucking people's money out!

I'm coming for you
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by StarGra: 4:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Me I want to enter Relationship,but I don't have Capital to Start.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Doctortest: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
I no rich o ... Am 30 something ....
This is my 3rd car I ve bought since 2012 wey I dey hot... I just bought the one am using presently for 3million January but I still dey live for my parent house .....
Walahi I no get sense lol Infact my babe dey live with me but soon sha i go move nothing dey Pa..... owo wa!
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2022
[quote author=VladimirPutiin post=114462363]Life for an average Nigerian youth is freaking hard. [/quote
]

Na wetin Buhari cos
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by OperationalVehi: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Times are hard
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Orobokibo1: 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Justsylvia:

uncle how will u advice him to visit babalawo or dibia, after telling him to pray ? The first paragraph and adivce was well said buh u come spoil the whole adivce with babalawo and dibia stuff uncle why na
you won't understand since you've chosen not to
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Ktosin753: 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by clockwisereport: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
yhemmsy:

What is qnet?

Run as fast as your leg can carry you when you hear Qnet. That thing is a fraud scheme.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by clockwisereport: 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Karac:

Okay How do I join?

Run as fast as your leg can carry you when you hear qnet. It is a fraud scheme

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Action102(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I want to find an apartment but na money kill am.
I will be turning 30 on october and im still living with my parents. I feel like i have failed in life at my age.

It pains me that as a guy, i dont have my own apartment. Apartments are so expensive now than before. And i dont have friends that i can squat in their house.
What should i do?

I don't think you are mature in Mind. Before leaving your parents house make sure you are mature to control your Emotion and your Life.

If you are not mature leaving your parents house will land you into trouble
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by akslink: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I want to find an apartment but na money kill am.
I will be turning 30 on october and im still living with my parents. I feel like i have failed in life at my age.

It pains me that as a guy, i dont have my own apartment. Apartments are so expensive now than before. And i dont have friends that i can squat in their house.
What should i do?
You don’t failed in life bro time is everything I move from my parents home to my own build house at 37, if you can’t avoid to rent know don’t force yourself
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Helpers1: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Are you in PH

I am in Rivers State, Omoku
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Hassanmaye(m): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:

I'm not forcing anyone here to do yahoo. I presented two choices before them (learn a profitable skill or do yahoo).. The choice is left for them.

I'm just telling y'all what is working for me. I'm a graduate in civil engineering but today na yahoo I dey do and it's paying me big time.... Make my certificate dey one side first
Please can you teach me
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Hassanmaye(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:
I want power to return to the south. I'm OBiDient but if Tinubu wins, I'm still cool with it, as long as power returns to the south. Peter Obi and Tinubu are ready to work if elected.. No doubt... Let leave politics for now and focus on this topic.

MufasaLion, I dey respect you very well on this forum, Infact I was the guy who quoted you the other day asking where have you been.

Mind you, I didn't say narcotics isn't illegal please don't get me wrong, But you were trying to give me that impression like I'm the worst person living on earth.

Guy, people do dirty things to make money even our politicians.. I have hustle hard (yahoo) and I have Seen & touched money bro.

I can't even kill a rat not to talk of killing my fellow human for rituals. I don't believe in rituals.. I believe in hardwork.

Years ago I had the opportunity to smuggle drugs, they were ready to pay me 2M per trip But I choose yahoo.

Don't underestimate the power of yahoo bro.. Respect that hustle.
Please must I be expert in Tech to learn yahoo
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Sirchiboy: 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Helpers1:

I am in Rivers State, Omoku
Are you from omoku?
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by UbOI: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
clinician2x:
I am in late 20s, I live in my parents house, I drive my own car I bought at 27 and I make 1000$ every month working from home. My leaving my parents house is traveling to USA and never coming back.

Never?

You wan die there?
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by omotoso1989(m): 9:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Amene author=Blessedarethepe post=114471194] this is touching, God will revive you and make you better than you were before.[/quote]
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by omotoso1989(m): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
I never asked her,she deliberately told meauthor=Bluezy13 post=114464577]

You're implying that she had some spiritual hand in it ??[/quote]
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by C1ggarv4: 9:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lol smiley
4teenblaq:

Why would you advice someone to do yahoo?
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Okobola146: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sirchiboy:
You want to marry her?
yes now!
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Halopy: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
nokspos:
I left my parent house at a much older age, and i was already making millions, i just didn't find any need to leave yet., I bought my first car and land in my parent's house. But i made sure i spend a minimum of 500k on their house yearly, this is enough for me to rent a decent mini flat in lagos, one year i fenced the compound , another year i put a roller gate, another year I floored the compound. Living with my parent helped me reduced being too promiscuous at that time because they monitor every female that comes to visit and that helped my life to a great extent. No friend or girl would label me as being broke because it was evident that i could afford my own apartment but i chose to stay for my own personal reasons.

Stop the cap and face life reality. its not living with or outside your parent's house that determines your success in life. Keep doing something.

May God bless you for this your wonderful contribution cum advise to the op. I don't know when leaving someone's parents home, is a yardstick for success. Imagine the idiot advising the op to go learn yahoo. There are lot of children on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Sirchiboy: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Okobola146:
yes now!
Mynd44 is a guy na
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by saintruky(m): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
Op u re just 30... I got d shocker of my life today, when my senior cousin bro told me that a certain man i call bros those days when i was little, is still living with his parents... I'm above 33 and bros Solo still dey stay with him papa n mama for room n parlour... Solo should be in his late 40's... As in na man....

All him younger ones don marry comot d house... Aside their bro who's a dwarf (This one sef don get white hairs n na old man too)...

In all I'll advise u to get up, dust urself n get to d street... Hustle wise... Cos see finish go soon dey come... Best to avoid it now than later...
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Helpers1: 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Are you from omoku?
No Sir, I just came here few weeks ago for a visit. I'm from Cross River
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by moshuur(m): 10:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:

ur honest opinion bro....is true that one needs to do ritual before one can make it big in yahoo....
They claim pure yahoo without charm is hard as Bleep.
pls ur honest opinion
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Explicits(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
You're not fail!
You just have to get yourself together
Been with your parent at 30 shouldn't be a failure, thou I left my mum house at the age of 16years old but that doesn't make me rich today despite my plans, my struggles, fighting for me dreams.
You're not a failure!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Can You Start A Family With This Salary In Nigeria? / Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? / US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.