Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh (45573 Views)

Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / 26 And Still Living With My Parents (advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Omogelle(f): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
henryligit:
Better come an join qnet
you want defraud him
Useless qnet with their deception theory

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Sirchiboy: 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Helpers1:

No Sir, I just came here few weeks ago for a visit. I'm from Cross River
You are base in cross river
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Bluezy13(m): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
omotoso1989:
I never asked her,she deliberately told meauthor=114464577]

You're implying that she had some spiritual hand in it ??

Hmmm...
That's scary
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Okobola146: 12:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Mynd44 is a guy na
see you, you no even sabi am.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Lonestar124: 12:36am On Jul 07, 2022
henryligit:
Better come an join qnet
What is it all about?
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by princewarri1985: 4:01am On Jul 07, 2022
4teenblaq:

Why would you advice someone to do yahoo?
is it your buisness if he learns yahoo? Yahoo yahoo has took more than 50 percent of Nigeria youth out of poverty! Even my son will learn yahoo too! BLOODY HYPOCRATE
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by nokspos: 4:07am On Jul 07, 2022
smogia1994:

bros life has no menu whatsoever, it might work for you and not work for others,
you might still stay in your parent hus and still be useless and u might leave them and still plan your life, cus wat i know is outside will show u how to manage life thats wheere reality lies. all good its well

we leave our parent home too early in Nigeria, especially at a time this aged parent need us the most , there’s nothing special outside, most Nigerian parent will stop clothing and feeding you once you are 23 so if you are with them you will still experience life reality. We don’t have old people’s home in Nigeria so our parents are usually left alone, mostly lonely. In my case , I created a mini home for myself in their apartment and furnished my room to my taste. The beautiful one sentence prayer I get from them on every good morning sir/ma was enough to set my day. While I still run errands for them when they need me. If anybody ask me at that time, do you live with your parent ? I’ll reply jokingly “no they live with me!

5 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by princewarri1985: 4:17am On Jul 07, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
You need to accept JESUS CHRIST into your life, only Him can give you wisdom on how you can be successful.. I was once like you, I tried so many ways to break through, but none worked till I became genuinely Born_Again in the spirit. Now you need to see so many open doors, businesses everywhere, it's the Lord's doing my dear.

You can neglect my advise if you like.
please with all due respect can you just shut up for once? Nigeria problem big pass all these your blabbing, is giving his life to christ gonna put food on the nigga table?? Even if this heaven you all are preaching about really existed, bear in mind say he go don full already so wake up bro!

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by juman(m): 4:57am On Jul 07, 2022
Get a job.
Start with any job.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Zulu2022: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2022
People way no want mk e learn yahoo,oya mk una help am drop legit de no go drop..some one said he is doing yahoo fr a living every one want to kill de guy,na una nd him go de de same prison if the catch am,mk una Liv am na him cross,he is not ur brother nor cousin,mk una Liv am...but on that bro,save up if u can nd work ND move out,e get y,na woman de stay fr him papa house,u are a man, responsibility is far ahead u,u will marry,take care of them,pay bills,plan ur life now,bfr it is late...u will b carried away nd relax,as Dem de feed u nd Carter ur need in ur papa house,bfr known u don clock forty,take a Liv,even if a year if it didn't work out,atleast u will learn experience,den ur second move u will correct the mistake,crypto the pay if u want legit,but believe me,na capital,fr street,na street the save most guys frgt,by now some fr don carry kala de steal,no b youth de snatch ppl phone dis days, imagine if street no de com de pay and all dis guys carry kala,na die, kidnapping go high...the only legit online I try nd it work is crytpo trading frgt others na hype,if u try affliate na mad,u go run advert ur money go finish,kdp that one na jst talk,no mind dem, freelance, saturated unless u don get experience like mad,u can make headway,I don Yan my own

5 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by clockwisereport: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2022
Lonestar124:
What is it all about?
run o. Qnet is a fraud scheme
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Goalnaldo(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
You need to accept JESUS CHRIST into your life, only Him can give you wisdom on how you can be successful.. I was once like you, I tried so many ways to break through, but none worked till I became genuinely Born_Again in the spirit. Now you need to see so many open doors, businesses everywhere, it's the Lord's doing my dear.

You can neglect my advise if you like.
It doesn't always work this way sis. I got Born again at 15. Was a virgin till after 26. Yet I'm still at my parents house till date. The world can sometimes be a mystery.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Hassanmaye(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2022
NofiuFade:
I don't blame those that are bashing the op at all, I have alot of friends like this op that not even ashamed at Old age still living under their parent house yet they will still be using it to brag up and down to some of us that normally hustle and pay alot of outrageous bills to survive! grin

Op let me tell you, the earliest you understand the better for you, you have fail yourself! Your type are the type of guys that always pray your parents die quickly so you can take over their property! You are a failure in life!

And try and learn to always respect those young guys around you that pay their rent and nepa bills themselves! You think their papa no get house abi? You think they don't have various family houses they can always hide their head ba?

You see your life? See wetin your papa house your papa house turn you to at age 30!

Na this type of statement they make this guys turn to banditry
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Helpers1: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Sirchiboy:
You are base in cross river

Yes Sir. 08145579741 is my number
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Tundex911: 11:51am On Jul 07, 2022
Lazy Nigeria youth indeed

Unfortunately I'm one of them Smh
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Gentlesoul2021(m): 11:56am On Jul 07, 2022
nokspos:
I left my parent house at a much older age, and i was already making millions, i just didn't find any need to leave yet., I bought my first car and land in my parent's house. But i made sure i spend a minimum of 500k on their house yearly, this is enough for me to rent a decent mini flat in lagos, one year i fenced the compound , another year i put a roller gate, another year I floored the compound. Living with my parent helped me reduced being too promiscuous at that time because they monitor every female that comes to visit and that helped my life to a great extent. No friend or girl would label me as being broke because it was evident that i could afford my own apartment but i chose to stay for my own personal reasons.

Stop the cap and face life reality. its not living with or outside your parent's house that determines your success in life. Keep doing something.

I doff my hat for u sir. Some folks think it’s irresponsible to stay back at one’s parent house. They will not even look at the scenario that warrant such conditions they only believe when u are above certain age u should leave home.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Even though I attained all these about same age as yours, I did not leave my parents house. I had a steady serious altar-bound relationship and focused entirely on career progression as a young Professional and my relationship.

Actually, it was very obvious that I can be on my own but I did not leave my parents house. I was never asked to contribute for electricity, food etc. My Dad just won't outsource his role even though he knew I could be on my own. It is now that I realize that he was happy to provide a sanctuary for his children. Regardless of my age and status then, he still sees me as his son.

If you do not have any hassle living with your parents and you are not from a dysfunctional family, honestly, you will not move out of your parents house until it is time to get married even if you are swimming in millions wink

You and your parents will live long same as mine.!!

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Gentlesoul2021(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
so you even studied civil engineering? Civil engineering pays better than yahoo, that’s if you know your onions and make the right connections

He’s a dullard in that profession that’s why he settled for less(yahoo).
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Tailorcaesar: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
You need Jesus to still be with ur parents
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by FreeStuffsNG: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Gentlesoul2021:

You and your parents will live long same as mine.!!
Amin! Thank you sir.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Suspect33(m): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Everything comes if only a man could wait. At 29 I had basically nothing but my phone and few cloths. Now I dey alright with people working for me. Keeping improving yourself and always accept every opportunity no matter how low, you will learn something from it that could be your starting point. Be a little more patient.
so what happened, how did things turn around for you?
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
smallvill:

My brother don't beat yourself up am sure if you had the means you will not want to be there, but things now are not the same as 30 years ago, everything is very expensive now, even to rent one room is high. If your parent's place is rented try and get something doing so you can contribute to the rent money but if the house is owned by your parents try dey buy food in the house, long story short you need to look for a job. do not rush to get a house when you don't have the means of paying the next year's rent.
and lastly for now leave women they are very expensive

See wetin you use spoil this beautiful post smhh..
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
Pimine:

Sorry, about your plight. Apartment no too cost like that, na you dey find expensive ones. Look for one face me I slap you and manage while building yourself.

Trust me, There are levels you may not unlock until you step out of your comfort zone. Your parents house is your comfort zone and is now becoming an impediment to your progress. Leave there now!

It's always easy on paper until you enter street lol. Na me know wetin my eyes see before I balance. Follow peoples advise at your own Peril. Enough said..

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Pimine: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
Evolutionlove:

It's always easy on paper until you enter street lol. Na me know wetin my eyes see before I balance. Follow peoples advise at your own Peril. Enough said..
Call down oga. Don't be scared of challenges. Even though it was hard at first, are you not glad you made the decision now? Would you be where you are now if you hadn't?

Lemme tell you what you don't know: take the risk or life will pass you by. Enough said.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
poweredcom:

Pls don't squat with anyone for now oo, if you don't want embarrassment

Stay in ur parent house , wait is the family house owned by ur father or your family rented it ..

Bro e no easy to stay alone oo ummm,

Op follow this advise judiciously and start planning your life rigorously. Believe me, "The Percentage & Ratio of the Guys who comes from poor background and resort to moving out of their Parent Abode early and went all to be Successful can never be Compared to many of them who were Unsuccessful In this Country" Aside that, Most of them are fraudsters, kidnappers, Armrobbers, Cultists, Manipulators etc. Don't let anyone deceive you, Nobody will tell you 100% of what they did to be successful In Nigeria. Because when Shiiit Hit the Fan and you look behind you. You won't see anyone. Although I don't know your background, You might have people who may come to your rescue when things get tough. But my own background, It's all Man for himself lol. Take this piece from someone who has been through Hell and Back and now living the Extreme Good Life..
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
JBriel:

Simple. Look for apartments you can pay monthly. Some even come furnished sef. 7k-30k per month rentals you go get apartments wella

Who argues that Most Nigerians doesn't read lol. So tell me how someone without a Job or any source of Income would be able to afford Money for House on Rentals. It's like your brvin Is paining you..
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by JBriel: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Who argues that Most Nigerians doesn't read lol. So tell me how someone without a Job or any source of Income would be able to afford Money for House on Rentals. It's like your brvin Is paining you..

Sorry?
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
yeme7:
Yours is good brother your father doesn't disturb u.

Im 32 still with my parents. My Father always insulted me.

That my age are married with kids im in the house. Im a graduate no job. Nothing to show for it... Sleeping on the floor since I have been born... It seems life is unfair to people who are good.

Depression everyday. No happiness.

I always tell God to grant me heaven when i die.. Because im not seeing the purpose of life.

The worst part is npower didn't even change mine to beneficiary that was my hope but it seems no hope. I haven't been lucky thou...

Anyway its well with our soul.

But wait In as much as I won't like to Castigate you. But do you mean your parents were responsible for your expenses until you graduated from university? Let me hear from you first, Abeg don't lie oOo..

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Should I End The The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.