Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh (45572 Views)

Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / 26 And Still Living With My Parents (advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Munzy14:

The pressure you guys put yourself is the reason while HBP drugs sell faster than paracetamol in a pharmaceutical shop.

@30 life just started after struggling at 20s for a man.

The foundation you set up in 20s is where you will build in your 30s.

If you are earning, and investing, and still living with your parents, thats success.

But if you are living with them, with no job, business and doesnt contribute to bills, You failed them...But still have a chance to step up and become useful.

No excuses to fail in our modern day generation.

Plenty ways to make money, except you are lazy abd greedy.

I know say na to the carry women up and down dey worry you as you are approaching 30.. grin grin Anyways you go still tire..

But think deep, The only woman you need to carry is your wife sha...When you have an income and mentally, psychologically ready for marriage.

For now start doing something to earn, before something will start doing you. grin grin

Werey guy, I feel you..grin
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Hahahahaha

Bros these are cheap lies and also at the end of the day you are just a thief.. a wretched hungry thief who will loose all you have stolen and turn to begging las las grin

I am a young landlord already and have never stolen a dime. You on the other hand willl never have a happy life because you will reap all you have sown.

If you marry your marriage will be in pains only, if you have a child that child would suffer sicknesses and pains. You have caused others who you call white maga pain so you must reap pain.

No one should envy you, na only pity dem go pity you. You are finished already and don't know it grin

We just dey laugh you . You are just a robber, a thief and CRIMINAL. You are gone already.

Life Is a black bitter pill which Is very hard to swallow. I usually laugh at the foolishness of people who says karma doesn't exist. My own motto Is "Live your life as It pleases you" But hey I know that you have never stolen a dime Is sarcasm. All Humans are filled with Good & Evil. What differentiates us from each other Is how we make use of both..

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by juman(m): 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
yeme7:
Yours is good brother your father doesn't disturb u.

Im 32 still with my parents. My Father always insulted me.

That my age are married with kids im in the house. Im a graduate no job. Nothing to show for it... Sleeping on the floor since I have been born... It seems life is unfair to people who are good.

Depression everyday. No happiness.

I always tell God to grant me heaven when i die.. Because im not seeing the purpose of life.

The worst part is npower didn't even change mine to beneficiary that was my hope but it seems no hope. I haven't been lucky thou...

Anyway its well with our soul.

You are a graduate and have no job. Start with one private school as teacher. Driving marwa is an option. Go to market try see what people are doing to get money, you can do it also. You can do waiter in hotel or cleaner. Start from somewhere. Dont stay idle.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Alaganature09:

Forget about yahoo bro tell am where you dey do your JUJU? Because e sure for you no mean say other guy’s no Dey hustle, just that every man knows how e Dey waka e own waka for the yahoo game...

Lol I wanted to mention this but It skipped my mind. Me sef wey I dey Cap no totally Holy lol. Most successful people knows what they did and what they are doing and they are always prepared for whatsoever consequences afterall. Only the Cowards among them play Blame Game. In Nigeria, If you meet money for house, Forgerrit. Make I no talk much..
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
deflover:

u dont do anything
u learn a skill
u stay loyal
u learn to communicate well
u stay clean

i was 26 when i made my first one million
was in London 27
lost all i had
came back
lost everything
2017 i made $24k in forex trading from $800
i bought things
i am now a man i thought
2018 fire burnt all i had
i had just my phone and the clothes on my body
2019 i made millions again
2020 i was broke
2021 i made millions
2022 i have not still got it right but i am here
i am older

so what's my point
stay loyal
don't be materialistic
cos that's what causes depression
u are young
u have strength to work
focus on internet business

u will be fine

At the bolded though. Mention me and let me know when you are ready to tell the truth and come out Clean..
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
blingxx:

Nothing dey happen oga , karma only exist in nollywood movies unless you are being stupid like hushpuppi our politician steal billions and loot us dry , the British colonized us and steal our treasure yet nothing happen

Ignorance Ignorance Ignorance. You think they will come to your doorstep to Inform you of their adversities and shortcomings lol. Shallow and small minded Ignorant zombies like you Irritates me a lot. Be gone..

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Abrian550(m): 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
Please give me a hotel where I can render my services as a waiter? In Lagos. Thank you.

juman:

You are a graduate and have no job. Start with one private school as teacher. Driving marwa is an option. Go to market try see what people are doing to get money, you can do it also. You can do waiter in hotel or cleaner. Start from somewhere. Dont stay idle.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 4:44am On Jul 08, 2022
princewarri1985:
please with all due respect can you just shut up for once? Nigeria problem big pass all these your blabbing, is giving his life to christ gonna put food on the nigga table?? Even if this heaven you all are preaching about really existed, bear in mind say he go don full already so wake up bro!
Get behind me, demon.
Whether you believe or not, just shut ur gutter, I wasn't talking to you, agent of darkness.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by virginboy1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
CaveAdullam:
1. Calm down man. It is not easy anywhere in the world, especially in Africa, and Nigeria. But we do think it's always greener on the other side of the fence.

2. The economic and political terrain has been ruffled by corrupt leaders and politicians, hence, the current problem we are facing. Now we all can understand that it is not doing what makes you happy but what is the right thing.

3. The exacerbation of our predicament is also due to the prevalence of social media, we see the few successful people making headlines, all of the news and in every post and we do think we are failures. The reality is that these few people gained success either by chance, hard work, or charity from friends and family.

4. As a result of the effect of social media on the economic state of the nation, fraudulent activities have taken over, now a teenager who doesn't measure up to your level of intellect and exposure is the one now dictating the tune of the piper. It is a sad reality.

5. As humans, we only have a tiny control over how our lives go. But many do think that we can get whatever we desire by positive thinking and working hard all day. Though, there are some truths in the statement but not the whole truth.

A. You don't have control over the country you will be born.

B. You don't have control over your genetics.

C. You don't have control over your government.

D. You don't have control over the economy; you can't dictate peoples' buying and selling tendencies. The market is way emotional.

E. You can't dictate the legislature.

F. You don't choose your family, and can't even control them to the extent you want.

G. Different things cumulate and they are the deciding factors of our lives; our decisions and positive thinking are all that we have got to manage ourselves amidst the changes and storms of life.

6. It is not easy, but you must start from somewhere. It is hard for the ones enabling themselves not to talk of the unemployed, depressed and suicidal.

7. Look within, what do you have? What can you do? Where are you at the moment? Use this to start planning.

8. Don't set any resolution or target, you don't have control over the circumstances of life and how people will behave. The goal now is to engage in something worthy and start planning and building from there.

9. Life is filled with joy and laughter; peace and war; hope and anxiety, failures and success. You may be on the negative side of life today, and maybe tomorrow you will be on the positive side - it is all hope and a coping mechanism but we wish the good for ourselves and our loved ones.

10. Connect with people that are better than you. Go to places where you will either gain knowledge or money, or both. But better to remain in solitude than mingle with those who won't sharpen your life and experience.

11. If You want a beautiful edifice, start laying the foundation.

Time and chance happen to them all.

Thanks.

Always spilling Words of wisdom. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by juman(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2022
Abrian550:
Please give me a hotel where I can render my services as a waiter? In Lagos. Thank you.

Go around and ask.
Ready to do anywork.
I no be around.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Glocal1: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I want to find an apartment but na money kill am.
I will be turning 30 on october and im still living with my parents. I feel like i have failed in life at my age.

It pains me that as a guy, i dont have my own apartment. Apartments are so expensive now than before. And i dont have friends that i can squat in their house.
What should i do?
Even Anthony Joshua still lives with his parents in the UK, despite being a rich and celebrated boxer.

Make the best use of your current situation to save up and develop yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by CaveAdullam: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
virginboy1:

Always spilling Words of wisdom. smiley

Thanks for your kind words man, I see them everywhere. I do appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Abrian550(m): 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
I fit be your nanny. 50k monthly

juman:

Go around and ask.
Ready to do anywork.
I no be around.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by PumpumPrince: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
sherylbaky:
Op, u don't need to beat urself up, different people with different timing, don't just stop trying. Ur time would come. Thank ur stars u have a parent's house to stay, some don't.
Our useless leaders are eating us up... tell me how that's ur fault? stop worrying and focus.

can u quickly show me please?
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Em222: 5:53am On Jul 14, 2022
how far where are u based make I come learn wok am in the same shoes with the guy 081640840891 my whatsap
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by BluntCrazeMan: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
omotoso1989:
Yeah,I never had any side chick nor beat her and I made sure I provided for my family.my guy u won't bliv I drank to stupor and I threw myself naked in the streets.i had been warned not to marry the girl but I never hearkened to pple.

It's like as if expressing yourself properly is always proving to be a difficult something for you,, sheey??
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Oluwafemadepeju: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
yhemmsy:

What is qnet?

QNET is a global company that sells products directly to customers through an online platform, where both buyers and sellers meet. Sellers make their money through commissions when they sell products. They've been in existence since 1998 and are based in Hong-Kong.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

See beta advice here OP,
If this dude can make it, you also can,
Just believe in what you do

No mind the fool wey say make you do yahoo,
Yahoo is like gambling,[
You're right o... doing yahoo with ordinary hand is like playing bets...any say u win,u take

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Orobokibo1: 2:40am On Nov 12, 2022
Kollins11:
Tinubu that's into drugs smuggling yet you people are still drumming support for him to become your president.

Tinubu dey hustle... You better go hustle hard bro.. I'm telling you now.

this is deep
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nobody: 3:26am On Nov 12, 2022
juman:

If na so E dey easy as you talk am E for good.But'talk is cheap'
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by juman(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
If na so E dey easy as you talk am E for good.But'talk is cheap'

Look for a school near your house to teach.
Any salary is okay to start with.
Its better than nothing. Its a step forward. From there you keep moving.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2022
juman:

Look for a school near your house to teach.
Any salary is okay to start with.
Its better than nothing. Its a step forward. From there you keep moving.
Talk is cheap
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by juman(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
Talk is cheap

Be shouting talk is cheap up and down.
Then be sitting down expect money fall from sky to you.

Its people like you would cross the desert and ocean to reach europe, then be shouting no money in abroad.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by AfonjaConehead: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
omotoso1989:
I'm 33 now,working and got married before at 27.i lost my job and my wife took a french leave.im now in my parents house.but I could recollect my wife telling me had it been the one that I wanted to do that I did to u,u would have known
I wish I understand what you mean here

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Should I End The The Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.