Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh (45577 Views)

Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / 26 And Still Living With My Parents (advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Benjax(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:
That's the choice (yahoo) I made bro and it has helped me.

I'm not forcing anyone here to do yahoo. I presented two choices before them (learn a profitable skill or do yahoo).. The choice is left for them.

I'm just telling y'all what is working for me. I'm a graduate in civil engineering but today na yahoo I dey do and it's paying me big time.... Make my certificate dey one side first

Boss, are you available for mentorship!?

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by PasD(m): 1:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I want to find an apartment but na money kill am.
I will be turning 30 on october and im still living with my parents. I feel like i have failed in life at my age.

It pains me that as a guy, i dont have my own apartment. Apartments are so expensive now than before. And i dont have friends that i can squat in their house.
What should i do?

Just 30 eh?
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Bbbwings: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:
Tinubu that's into drugs smuggling yet you people are still drumming support for him to become your president.

Tinubu dey hustle... You better go hustle hard bro.. I'm telling you now.

grin grin
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by harmargedon: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I will be turning 30 on october and im still living with my parents. I feel like i have failed in life at my age.

It pains me that as a guy, i dont have my own apartment. Apartments are so expensive now than before. And i dont have friends that i can squat in their house.
What should i do?
don't bother yourself, Jesus is over two thousand years and he still lives in his father's house.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Gentlevip: 2:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Are you sure you are not NMANDI KAUNU

thats all the handwriting we can see
JackDaAlienz:

What should i do?
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by DonSion(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
4teenblaq:

Why would you advice someone to do yahoo?

Vawulence brains gives the wrong advice
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by jesmond3945: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hightser:
The amount of pages in this post will show you what Nigeria youths are going through yet they no wan get sense, they always gather like this in poverty and suffering but when it comes to making Nigeria better they bring in tribalism.

For most of you that will be advised to learn soft skill, let me burst your bubbles, you will get frustrated along the way and give up. For 7 months now, I have been on mobile app development, I can assure you that debugging a one line of code can take you 3 hours as a starter, there is no light anywhere, I spent 200k to buy solar, you may not have that opportunity.

You buy laptop of over 150k, get a generator or solar of over 150k and start buying fuel daily, tell me where you will see the money from.

Lastly, try to check web developer jobs on LinkedIn, you will see one job posting with over 600 applications, wake up youths and take back your country
i believe your hard work will pay off. Do you use flutter, dart or swift?
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by elmagnifico411(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
I really dont understand, please could u talk more on this?
omotoso1989:
I'm 33 now,working and got married before at 27.i lost my job and my wife took a french leave.im now in my parents house.but I could recollect my wife telling me had it been the one that I wanted to do that I did to u,u would have known
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Zulu2022: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:

I'm not forcing anyone here to do yahoo. I presented two choices before them (learn a profitable skill or do yahoo).. The choice is left for them.

I'm just telling y'all what is working for me. I'm a graduate in civil engineering but today na yahoo I dey do and it's paying me big time.... Make my certificate dey one side first
which update dey pay
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by FuckDModz: 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:

You do realize EFCC can get your email address from Seun to track you, yeah?
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Bianda24: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
I left my parents house at 31, hope not lost. Just be focused. God will show you mercy!
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Parachoko: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I have been scammed three times it is life one must fall victim one day but I don't wish so for my country people but u see those racists white, they deserve to be scammed.
Why do they deserve to be scammed because they are recist? Arabs, Asians and Africans also discriminate.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by OperationalVehi: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
I have been reading this thread with tears in my eyes. I am a poor ma with just my certificate.

I am fraustrated of everything. I am above op's age. I don't 1 naira on me that I can call my own. I can't afford to stay inside when my parent are around or when phcn light bill is to be paid.
What is wrong with me? I am stacked-broke with no means of livelihood. But I see younger folks doing better than me.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by OperationalVehi: 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Tears will one day be different
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Sirchiboy: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
aprilwise:
Do not anyone pressure you to leave your parents house if you’re not financially balance. I’m 35 I work in offshore with good salary am still living with my parents. I have all the space in the world
Uncle is there vacancy in your company?
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Hightser: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
jesmond3945:
i believe your hard work will pay off. Do you use flutter, dart or swift?

Hello chief, thank you for your kind words, I use flutter and dart
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Joyskretn2020(f): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

What should i do?

There are alot of skills you can learn onlin that doesn't cost much. Affiliate marketing, freelancing, car installation, web designing...or you can get a job. Staying in your parents home will help you save up to start something.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Warmaterial(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
Wetin I understand be say E fit be say op dey gamble... My one coin now be say, make u follow that Yahoo advice or u go learn skill. Case closed!
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by OHLART(f): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2022
MufasaLion:

You'll be caught and I hope it's sooner.
Amen�
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by jesmond3945: 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2022
Hightser:

Hello chief, thank you for your kind words, I use flutter and dart
okay. Dont worry you would land a job.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by ridbell01(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
My brother before you move out calculate your step very well make sure you have something that will bring you money steadily no matter how small. If not easy outside oo. I never finish paying this year rent
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by JBriel: 3:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:

Werey grin
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Sirchiboy: 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
Helpers1:

I am 31, a graduate of Guidance and Counselling, a Diploma in Computer operation, Diploma in Law, Basic and Leadership Certificate @WOFBI, and a host of other certifications. Jobless and depressed. Though not in my father's house, currently rent will soon expire with no renewal finance. In all of these, I give God thanks. I will not do YAHOO, STEAL OR CHEAT. if I die trying to survive legitly, I will die honourably. Guy, dont be depress like me, you will overcome.
Are you in PH
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Sirchiboy: 4:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Barims:

The bitter truth is that there's no God stop being gullible
Why do you say so?
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Sirchiboy: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
Okobola146:
Op your own better o, I’m 36 still living in my father’s boys quarters without job, the reason I no fit express my feelings to mynd44
Do you want to make mynd44
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Zulu2022: 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
FuckDModz:

You do realize EFCC can get your email address from Seun to track you, yeah?
no b only tracking,Dem nv track bandit phone number nd account number,una de whine unasef
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Zulu2022: 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Oga if u get resources to go out,pls try nd pack out, eating mummy's food nd others will mk u lazy plus mk de no see finish,this is time to plan ur life nd future,dis stage,as a man...small small na to de steal mummies money if u no see any body to loan u,go out nd hustle,na women fit dey him papa house ,one day Dem go marry am out,but not same with a guy,my one percent
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Lovelydaisies: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:

Please, also let us know when you have been nabbed. You presented him two options. If he does your yahoo and things go awry, you will say you gave him two options. In fact, if I'm the op and I'm caught in the Yahoo by the financial crimes commission, I'll mention you as my advisor, associate and mentor. Mtchew!
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by sript: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
clinician2x:
I am in late 20s, I live in my parents house, I drive my own car I bought at 27 and I make 1000$ every month working from home. My leaving my parents house is traveling to USA and never coming back.

Baba show me way... biko

Won't mind doin whatever it takes,,,it getting crazy down my end... Depression is real

Please bro

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Sirchiboy: 4:26pm On Jul 06, 2022
Okobola146:
yes
You want to marry her?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.