Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh (45546 Views)

Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / 26 And Still Living With My Parents (advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by udemzeus(m): 11:58am On Jul 06, 2022
You have not failed you can still make use of the next five years, get a skill add value to yourself, start freelancing and develop a side-hustle
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by deebrownneymar: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I want to find an apartment but na money kill am.
I will be turning 30 on october and im still living with my parents. I feel like i have failed in life at my age.

It pains me that as a guy, i dont have my own apartment. Apartments are so expensive now than before. And i dont have friends that i can squat in their house.
What should i do?

Oga you can’t kill yourself. Not all of my mates who started well are not doing better than me today. Just stick to what ever legit hustle is currently working for you while working towards getting better opportunities. We all have different destinies. Don’t do what I wouldn’t do.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by orikoku: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
henryligit:
Better come an join qnet
so they can squat him in an mosquito invested apartment. And even if he have that kind of money to join Qnet, is better for him to get an apartment and start life.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Ndidi2: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Xedmark:
First of all, you re not a failure. As a matter of fact you can live with your parent and be better than most guys living in their own personally-paid apartment. However, if the reasons behind your living with your parents is fueled by financial constraints, The first thing is to go to God. I know it doesn't make sense but "He rules in the affairs of men" and I'm not talking about going for prayers here and there, I'm talking about having a personal strong prayer life in your bedroom. Make your room a spiritual war zone. As a programmer I've dealt with issues about my business, life and everything with thunderous prayers. Look for opportunities around, start a business even if it's POS or Web development trust me, if you're good, there's money in it but prayer seriously and let God lead you.

To those condemning the guy that suggested yahoo..... Just calm down. He never asked the guy to go and do yahoo. it's a suggestion for him to either take it or leave it.
God bless and answer all ur prayer.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by hardon1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I will be turning 30 on october and im still living with my parents. I feel like i have failed in life at my age.

It pains me that as a guy, i dont have my own apartment. Apartments are so expensive now than before. And i dont have friends that i can squat in their house.
What should i do?

It depends though.
There are some guys living with their parents and still the ones footing bills and supporting them aswell

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by TinubuAdvocate1: 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:
Oga, never underestimate the power of yahoo.. Respect that hustle.

Well, I will use my certificate to work but that would be in my next life.. Lol..
oga, I’m an architect and I know what I’m talking about
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

What should i do?

Stay there.

Save money. Save well. When you want to marry. Park out.

You have not failed.. Life has given you a chance.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by BePrepared: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:
That's the choice (yahoo) I made bro and it has helped me.

I'm not forcing anyone here to do yahoo. I presented two choices before them (learn a profitable skill or do yahoo).. The choice is left for them.

I'm just telling y'all what is working for me. I'm a graduate in civil engineering but today na yahoo I dey do and it's paying me big time.... Make my certificate dey one side first

If you don't repent your destruction will come suddenly.

N.b. I'm not cursing you just stating facts
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by AureliusWolf: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:
Go and buy a ₦9M car if you think it's easy.
Go and buy a laptop of ₦350K if you think it's easy.
Go and buy a mouse of ₦8K if you think it's easy.
Go and buy weed (everyday) ₦5k If you think it's easy.

All you see there, I worked for it.. So please don't call me a cheap and poor dude okay!

See this fraudster and criminal saying he worked for it. You didn't work for anything, you're nothing but a fraudster, a thief, and a criminal that can't put food on his table or feed without having to steal. You stole all you have and you will lose all you have and end very miserably. Barawo, OLE!!

5 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Idaytesj29(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2022
Join the Pi revolution before its too late.
Download the Pi app and start mining.
Use this Invitation code:
cowrycoins
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by TheNoble007(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
jesmond3945:

I had to delete your gibberish as they are senseless. I know you are Kollins11 or his accomplice, so continue to use politicians as a yard stick until disaster meets you very soon. You will not elude it. Not everyone is lucky. Since you've chosen the path of moral disdain, who am I to stop a stray dog from eating faeces according to a proverbial Igbo saying.

Bye.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by wonderr(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Bluezy13:

Kindly explain the highlighted.
abi now
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Karac: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by MAIKON: 12:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Idaytesj29:
Join the Pi revolution before its too late.
Download the Pi app and start mining.
Use this Invitation code:
cowrycoins
Boss drop your number make I text you on WhatsApp pls
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by rickleye: 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

What should i do?

Dude you’re a slowpoke ! Dude you’re a slowpoke
Don’t take it personally but if I were 30 living in my dads house what is your headache.
You live rent free , you are not hustling to pay the rent. Or buy groceries or do the laundry .you should then focus your energy on getting a job and saving and then paying a heavily subsidized rent with your parents till you have enough to get your own place.

On the flip side maybe your parents should have pushed you out in while back so that you can fly instead of enabling you.

I am not blaming your parents here though- this is on you. What are your friends doing ? Living with their parents ?
Dude cut your hair, get a pen and paper and write your goals and aspirations and how to reach them.
Chop ! Chop !! Time is flying
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Realguyman1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2022
Edo or Delta man, I hail o. This ur advice strong o
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Alibaba0: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

What should i do?

Go find house oga....u are more dan over due
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by grogolin: 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

What should i do?

My guy don't put unnecessary pressure on yourself.

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by jesmond3945: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
TheNoble007:

I had to delete your gibberish as they are senseless. I know you are Kollins11 or his accomplice, so continue to use politicians as a yard stick until disaster meets you very soon. You will not elude it. Not everyone is lucky. Since you've chosen the path of moral disdain, who am I to stop a stray dog from eating faeces according to a proverbial Igbo saying.

Bye.
motherfucker. Poor man talk. Buy sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Strap: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2022
God bless you sir.
nokspos:
I left my parent house at a much older age, and i was already making millions, i just didn't find any need to leave yet., I bought my first car and land in my parent's house. But i made sure i spend a minimum of 500k on their house yearly, this is enough for me to rent a decent mini flat in lagos, one year i fenced the compound , another year i put a roller gate, another year I floored the compound. Living with my parent helped me reduced being too promiscuous at that time because they monitor every female that comes to visit and that helped my life to a great extent. No friend or girl would label me as being broke because it was evident that i could afford my own apartment but i chose to stay for my own personal reasons.

Stop the cap and face life reality. its not living with or outside your parent's house that determines your success in life. Keep doing something.

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by sukarguzz: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2022
I know of a person in his late thirties, he wasted about 10years of his career thinking heavens would come down to assist him but when he finally made up his mind to find something doing, the sky is now his limit. he told me he never knew huzling plays.
in fact, within a month he started with the little he had , he has already made close to 100k. so my brother, it's never too late only if u can find something doing regardless of how small. b4 u know it, u will discover that tinz would change for better. gudluk
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Salmoneus(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:
That's the choice (yahoo) I made bro and it has helped me.

I'm not forcing anyone here to do yahoo. I presented two choices before them (learn a profitable skill or do yahoo).. The choice is left for them.

I'm just telling y'all what is working for me. I'm a graduate in civil engineering but today na yahoo I dey do and it's paying me big time.... Make my certificate dey one side first
Na so hush puppi been reason life, crime pays temporarily it will get you sooner or later.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by asto70: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2022
nokspos:
I left my parent house at a much older age, and i was already making millions, i just didn't find any need to leave yet., I bought my first car and land in my parent's house. But i made sure i spend a minimum of 500k on their house yearly, this is enough for me to rent a decent mini flat in lagos, one year i fenced the compound , another year i put a roller gate, another year I floored the compound. Living with my parent helped me reduced being too promiscuous at that time because they monitor every female that comes to visit and that helped my life to a great extent. No friend or girl would label me as being broke because it was evident that i could afford my own apartment but i chose to stay for my own personal reasons.

Stop the cap and face life reality. its not living with or outside your parent's house that determines your success in life. Keep doing something.you are highly celebrated bro. I love guys that knows what they want.

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by King125007(m): 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
Smile... The way fortunate people rush to trend like this to advice sha..
Just like they looking for recognition and subtly blow their trumpet (achievements)
All of you shouting double you hustle, hustle this, hustle that, you think he have not been doing that??
Y'all just bragging about ur achievements at young age in the guise of advising the OP..
oga OP no pressure ursef o, u go just die for nothing, see, have this in mind, you will not stay in your parents house forever, things will get will get better, your mates are in the grave but here u are alive and well

4 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by CaveAdullam: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
yinkbell:

You've got wisdom deep-rooted in you. I think is not bad being ur penfriend. Mention me, let me have ur WhatsApp number.

Thank you for your kind words. I do appreciate it.

My registered email is open, you can send a DM.

Thanks.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by cris83: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

What should i do?

I'm almost 38 and also i live with my parents. My elder ones left ages ago and since i am the last and also unmarried, im in no hurry to leave. I do not have a large income to pay rent but i do contribute to the family house in terms of light and gas and atimes foodstuffs. My parents are not complaining with me still living with them as they are both past the age of 70. All they pray is for me to meet a good lady, and get a well paid job so i can get married and look after my lady. Dont be pressured that you're still not yet living on your own. everyone's race is not the same. Keep working hard and soon, your destiny will change> Just do not get give and dont give in to negative thoughts.

8 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
omotoso1989:
Yeah,I never had any side chick nor beat her and I made sure I provided for my family.my guy u won't bliv I drank to stupor and I threw myself naked in the streets.i had been warned not to marry the girl but I never hearkened to pple.ote author=Bluezy13 post=114461972]

Kindly explain the highlighted.
Sola u?
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
I'm in my late 20's and I still stay with my parent house, even though I can afford an apartment. I have lot of investment also. Though I will be leaving this year and get a personal apartment for some personal reason. But I will advise u to look for a job that will make u travel a week or months set, from there u will learn how to survive and save more. The outside world is not easy na grace and packaging some people dey survive on.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Rhozabeth(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Guy what i see in you is that u want to start big! If u have a job, pls move out, squat with a friend, mind you they will treat u badly and that will be the catalyst u need for you to be able to get a place of ur own and stand on ur own but if u are afraid of mistreatment by friends and waiting till u have enough money to rent a place of ur choice, bro u will remain dependent on your parents for another 10yrs! Mark my words!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by grogolin: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
4teenblaq:

As e b say dey never scam you before there will be nothing wrong with that.

She said her boyfriend na yahoo boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) / Can You Start A Family With This Salary In Nigeria? / Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.