Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh (45472 Views)

Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / 26 And Still Living With My Parents (advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by crystalpapers(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2022
I left my parent house at a much older age, and i was already making millions, i just didn't find any need to leave yet., I bought my first car and land in my parent's house. But i made sure i spend a minimum of 500k on their house yearly, this is enough for me to rent a decent mini flat in lagos, one year i fenced the compound , another year i put a roller gate, another year I floored the compound. Living with my parent helped me reduced being too promiscuous at that time because they monitor every female that comes to visit and that helped my life to a great extent. No friend or girl would label me as being broke because it was evident that i could afford my own apartment but i chose to stay for my own personal reasons.

Stop the cap and face life reality. its not living with or outside your parent's house that determines your success in life. Keep doing something.

Wisdom!!! Baba mi may you never reduce. God bless you for this wonderful piece of advise.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by SeeHim: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I want to find an apartment but na money kill am.
I will be turning 30 on october and im still living with my parents. I feel like i have failed in life at my age.

It pains me that as a guy, i dont have my own apartment. Apartments are so expensive now than before. And i dont have friends that i can squat in their house.
What should i do?

Start Blogging Business And Thank
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Akharmony: 11:03am On Jul 06, 2022
if money full house you are safe but if otherwise Yoruba go say "Tun ero re pa". Think otherwise please.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by dgee1(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2022
I can 100% relate...t's a crazy situation to be in. What do you have in mind to do now?

yeme7:
Yours is good brother your father doesn't disturb u.

Im 32 still with my parents. My Father always insulted me.

That my age are married with kids im in the house. Im a graduate no job. Nothing to show for it... Sleeping on the floor since I have been born... It seems life is unfair to people who are good.

Depression everyday. No happiness.

I always tell God to grant me heaven when i die.. Because im not seeing the purpose of life.

The worst part is npower didn't even change mine to beneficiary that was my hope but it seems no hope. I haven't been lucky thou...

Anyway its well with our soul.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Georgekyrian(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2022
MufasaLion:

You'll be caught and I hope it's sooner.

Na lie

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by watersideboys: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2022
You can live with your parents and still be making money. I made millions still under my parents roof. I didn't feel like leaving. All a mattervof choice bro. Get skills especially info tech. Google first 5 or 10 in demand skills and learn it. Such is very needed in europe .
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Sukovick(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Go hustle legitimately by all means...
Shalom[b][/b]
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Joyceogechi(f): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2022
The first down fall of a man is when he starts competing with his friends. Everybody goes to the market,some in the morning,some in the afternoon and others at night. The most important thing is to buy tangible thing from the market. Becareful, desperation has started creeping in. Let's chat on Whatsapp 07014813820

quote author=JackDaAlienz post=114460719]I want to find an apartment but na money kill am.
I will be turning 30 on october and im still living with my parents. I feel like i have failed in life at my age.

It pains me that as a guy, i dont have my own apartment. Apartments are so expensive now than before. And i dont have friends that i can squat in their house.
What should i do?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by TruthSocialAPP: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2022
You must be really pained he's making money from yahoo. Else you won't be so touched to the extent of cursing a random internet user like you.
KingOfTheDamned:

Hahahahaha

Bros these are cheap lies and also at the end of the day you are just a thief.. a wretched hungry thief who will loose all you have stolen and turn to begging las las grin

I am a young landlord already and have never stolen a dime. You on the other hand willl never have a happy life because you will reap all you have sown.

If you marry your marriage will be in pains only, if you have a child that child would suffer sicknesses and pains. You have caused others who you call white maga pain so you must reap pain.

No one should envy you, na only pity dem go pity you. You are finished already and don't know it grin

We just dey laugh you . You are just a robber, a thief and CRIMINAL. You are gone already.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by sherylbaky(f): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Op, u don't need to beat urself up, different people with different timing, don't just stop trying. Ur time would come. Thank ur stars u have a parent's house to stay, some don't.
Our useless leaders are eating us up... tell me how that's ur fault? stop worrying and focus.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Xedmark: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2022
First of all, you re not a failure. As a matter of fact you can live with your parent and be better than most guys living in their own personally-paid apartment. However, if the reasons behind your living with your parents is fueled by financial constraints, The first thing is to go to God. I know it doesn't make sense but "He rules in the affairs of men" and I'm not talking about going for prayers here and there, I'm talking about having a personal strong prayer life in your bedroom. Make your room a spiritual war zone. As a programmer I've dealt with issues about my business, life and everything with thunderous prayers. Look for opportunities around, start a business even if it's POS or Web development trust me, if you're good, there's money in it but prayer seriously and let God lead you.

To those condemning the guy that suggested yahoo..... Just calm down. He never asked the guy to go and do yahoo. it's a suggestion for him to either take it or leave it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Elsucre042: 11:10am On Jul 06, 2022
nokspos:
I left my parent house at a much older age, and i was already making millions, i just didn't find any need to leave yet., I bought my first car and land in my parent's house. But i made sure i spend a minimum of 500k on their house yearly, this is enough for me to rent a decent mini flat in lagos, one year i fenced the compound , another year i put a roller gate, another year I floored the compound. Living with my parent helped me reduced being too promiscuous at that time because they monitor every female that comes to visit and that helped my life to a great extent. No friend or girl would label me as being broke because it was evident that i could afford my own apartment but i chose to stay for my own personal reasons.

Stop the cap and face life reality. its not living with or outside your parent's house that determines your success in life. Keep doing something.

Your are the man bro.

@ OP just dust up ur self, stay determined n focus... gradually things will start falling in place.

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Mrlola: 11:11am On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:
Tinubu that's into drugs smuggling yet you people are still drumming support for him to become your president.

Tinubu dey hustle... You better go hustle hard bro.. I'm telling you now.

Do you have evidence that Tinubu deals in drug?

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2022
Leave your parents go to another state where apartments are affordable work your way up.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Ishilove: 11:16am On Jul 06, 2022
4teenblaq:

Why would you advice someone to do yahoo?
They are the reason why Nigeria has a very bad reputation in the international community
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by zedegit: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

What should i do?

Last I checked it's not a crime to live with one's parents. Just do your best and leave rest to God but never overthink yourself.

Desperation can make you fall into wrong hands.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by HopeAlive16(f): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

What should i do?
You have not failed in life. Please change that mindset. It's not a crime to still be living with them giving the circumstances while you try to save up(if you are employed) to get your own place. Stop using your age as a yardstick in this race of life and be thankful you have parents whose place you can stay for the meantime.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by MAIKON: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2022
Joyceogechi:
The first down fall of a man is when he starts competing with his friends. Everybody goes to the market,some in the morning,some in the afternoon and others at night. The most important thing is to buy tangible thing from the market. Becareful, desperation has started creeping in. Let's chat on Whatsapp 07014813820

Can I text you on WhatsApp I’m going through a lot too pls help

quote author=JackDaAlienz post=114460719]I want to find an apartment but na money kill am.

What should i do?
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by smogia1994(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2022
nokspos:

bros life has no menu whatsoever, it might work for you and not work for others,
you might still stay in your parent hus and still be useless and u might leave them and still plan your life, cus wat i know is outside will show u how to manage life thats wheere reality lies. all good its well
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by TechSkill: 11:18am On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:
That's the choice (yahoo) I made bro and it has helped me.

I'm not forcing anyone here to do yahoo. I presented two choices before them (learn a profitable skill or do yahoo).. The choice is left for them.

I'm just telling y'all what is working for me. I'm a graduate in civil engineering but today na yahoo I dey do and it's paying me big time.... Make my certificate dey one side first
Bros, the thing be say, if FBI dey find you now, u just give them opportunity... nairaland was part of the place dem use nab Hushbingo.... no worry lol...

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Barims(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I have been scammed three times it is life one must fall victim one day but I don't wish so for my country people but u see those racists white, they deserve to be scammed.

Not all white are racist you are just stupid stop ruining our reputation
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by TechSkill: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2022
smogia1994:

bros life has no menu whatsoever, it might work for you and not work for others,
you might still stay in your parent hus and still be useless and u might leave them and still plan your life, cus wat i know is outside will show u how to manage life thats wheere reality lies. all good its well
IN everything u said, u missed the vital ish...

u no even fit calm down and ask the OP what was he doing to make that money... lol. he has a skill OP DOES NOT HAVE. This is the problem with a lot of us Nigerians. Go to youtube, go to Skillshare... make una no dey slack.. consume information like ur life depend on it.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by TheOldGods: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

What should i do?
let's talk like an adult unless you have very strong reasons to leave your parents house, it's not a good I dea to leave your parents house at all even if you're a rich dude. Unless you have bought your own house.

People make alot of mistakes in moving out from home, paying huge house rents because of ego, pride and peer groups. Who made that law that you must leave your parents house as a single man. Unless your parents house is 1 room and ofcourse no privacy any more or you're about to marry. If you parent has rooms, and you're living fine. Bro stay the Bleep where you are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Limassol(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2022
okoroemeka:
thank your lucky stars that your parents are still alive and healthy to accommodate and still feed you, double your hustle, think out of the box and use innovative fresh ideas to liberate yourself from financial bondage
You think people in such situation as the op do not do/know all you mentioned? Think again.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by gaventa: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2022
You have not failed ! Don’t let ritualistic and scammers push you into believing you have failed. The most important thing is for you to know you are trying your best and getting better daily. As a matter of fact if you are okay with your parents and you are sure it’s not a comfort zone where you don’t have to work then you don’t have a problem. Bills outside ain’t no jokes and the worst is you having to be broke because of rents and other utility bills. Take your time and move at your own pace. Na yahoo and Olosho scatter naija. Normally the country hard .
JackDaAlienz:

What should i do?

4 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Maintain21: 11:20am On Jul 06, 2022
I was thinking the same
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by SaltedTutors(m): 11:21am On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:
Bro, It's a choice. I'm not forcing anyone.

You still don't understand me Bro... I mean, life isn't fair with anyone, so why should I be fair with life. Do you think we care about spending many years behind bars? Do you think Hushpuppi is regretting his actions?

Na upcoming yahoo boys dey fear to spend time behind bars because money still dey sweet them to spend.

Friend, money is not everything. If you can't bribe death with it, it's nothing.

Are you saying money is important to you than your freedom?

You would prefer a decent apartment in a US prison than your freedom here in Nigeria?

Except one likes the lifestyle of some domestic animals that are regularly confined in decent cages.

Such is not supposed to be fine with humans.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by SPAMBOX7: 11:21am On Jul 06, 2022
Bluezy13:

Kindly explain the highlighted.
Even me sef no understand the English grin
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Helpers1: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

What should i do?

I am 31, a graduate of Guidance and Counselling, a Diploma in Computer operation, Diploma in Law, Basic and Leadership Certificate @WOFBI, and a host of other certifications. Jobless and depressed. Though not in my father's house, currently rent will soon expire with no renewal finance. In all of these, I give God thanks. I will not do YAHOO, STEAL OR CHEAT. if I die trying to survive legitly, I will die honourably. Guy, dont be depress like me, you will overcome.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by TheOldGods: 11:22am On Jul 06, 2022
4teenblaq:

Why would you advice someone to do yahoo?
I for tag Efcc for this post. Efcc is on nairaland oo
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Angrymode: 11:24am On Jul 06, 2022
You should be glad you even have parents to accommodate you. Think of being in this your condition without your parents in the picture and be greatful.

Again, like someone pointed out, your hustle has nothing to do with your location. Just try to think outta the box and be consistent with your legit hustle.

You are only feeling depressed because you are comparing yourself with others unnecessarily. It's not easy but be strong ok.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Barims(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2022
yeme7:
Yours is good brother your father doesn't disturb u.

Im 32 still with my parents. My Father always insulted me.

That my age are married with kids im in the house. Im a graduate no job. Nothing to show for it... Sleeping on the floor since I have been born... It seems life is unfair to people who are good.

Depression everyday. No happiness.

I always tell God to grant me heaven when i die.. Because im not seeing the purpose of life.

The worst part is npower didn't even change mine to beneficiary that was my hope but it seems no hope. I haven't been lucky thou...

Anyway its well with our soul.

The bitter truth is that there's no God stop being gullible

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Abandoned Nine-month-old Baby Crawling On Lagos Road Found / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.