Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh (45576 Views)

Genotype: I'm The Only One Still Living In This Picture - Man / Age 25 With 1 Million Naira & Living With My Parents: Buy Land Or Pack Out? / 26 And Still Living With My Parents (advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Aguiyimba(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:
What were you doing all this while with your life? Are you sick or crippled? Can't you hustle hard to leave your parent's house?

@24 I was already living on my own and paying my bills. Infact 2 weeks after my nysc @24 I was on my way to Ghana to join HK to learn yahoo.

Now, I'm very close to your age and I'm living a good life. You better go and hustle.. It's either you learn a skill or you go learn yahoo to make your life better and stop depending on your certificate.

If you're 18 years old on this forum reading my comment, you better start hustling at your young age now (learn a skill or do yahoo).. Don't depend too much on your parents or certificates, So that you won't end up like this op.

I dey hustle everyday.. I no dey sleep

Yahoo no be work na Freud.

5 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Munzy14(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I want to find an apartment but na money kill am.
I will be turning 30 on october and im still living with my parents. I feel like i have failed in life at my age.

It pains me that as a guy, i dont have my own apartment. Apartments are so expensive now than before. And i dont have friends that i can squat in their house.
What should i do?
The pressure you guys put yourself is the reason while HBP drugs sell faster than paracetamol in a pharmaceutical shop.

@30 life just started after struggling at 20s for a man.

The foundation you set up in 20s is where you will build in your 30s.

If you are earning, and investing, and still living with your parents, thats success.

But if you are living with them, with no job, business and doesnt contribute to bills, You failed them...But still have a chance to step up and become useful.

No excuses to fail in our modern day generation.

Plenty ways to make money, except you are lazy abd greedy.

I know say na to the carry women up and down dey worry you as you are approaching 30.. grin grin Anyways you go still tire..

But think deep, The only woman you need to carry is your wife sha...When you have an income and mentally, psychologically ready for marriage.

For now start doing something to earn, before something will start doing you. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by xtremeTall(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2022
nokspos:
I left my parent house at a much older age, and i was already making millions, i just didn't find any need to leave yet., I bought my first car and land in my parent's house. But i made sure i spend a minimum of 500k on their house yearly, this is enough for me to rent a decent mini flat in lagos, one year i fenced the compound , another year i put a roller gate, another year I floored the compound. Living with my parent helped me reduced being too promiscuous at that time because they monitor every female that comes to visit and that helped my life to a great extent. No friend or girl would label me as being broke because it was evident that i could afford my own apartment but i chose to stay for my own personal reasons.

Stop the cap and face life reality. its not living with or outside your parent's house that determines your success in life. Keep doing something.

A round of applause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by jaxxy(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
I will be turning 30 on october and im still living with my parents. I feel like i have failed in life at my age.

It pains me that as a guy, i dont have my own apartment. Apartments are so expensive now than before. And i dont have friends that i can squat in their house.
What should i do?

And so fvcking what?? Dj cuppy is 30 and still living in her daddy's house unmarried.

U don't have money then go make that money not talking about u still living in ur daddy's house? Who cares about that except for babes who want smwhere to come over and stay and that's probably what ure more worried about than not being Financially independent. undecided

U can be Financially independent and still live in ur parents house u know that? undecided

6 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Offpoint1: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2022
Live with them bro, they're your parents... No need to be ashamed, they didn't consult you before making you.

Life's tough out there, we on the street know what it is.... just Triple your hustle regardless of where you live.

6 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 06, 2022
I left at 35, relax your time will come.

7 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Leridoo14(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2022
michlins:
Omo street hard oh. If you never ready no put body oh.

Work hard and smart. Save and invest. In all, remember that our time and race different. Be safe out there

You don talk finish, pikin no fit put leg for inside water con Dey say cold Dey catch am, play safe street isn’t easy for 30+

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by achimendy(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

What should i do?

Don't be discouraged, sometimes thought like that comes to mind.

My advice to you is remain focus on your dreams that's if you have any, if you dont ask God to help you discover it. Be very good at what you do, with time you will see results.

Age is just number. Who knows if your breakthrough will come in your 30's.

Meanwhile, I hope you're not idle staying in your fathers house, cause that will bring insult. While you're still there make sure you contribute to the family as you make plans for your own apartment.

Goodluck bro.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by bigpicture001: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2022
nokspos:
I left my parent house at a much older age, and i was already making millions, i just didn't find any need to leave yet., I bought my first car and land in my parent's house. But i made sure i spend a minimum of 500k on their house yearly, this is enough for me to rent a decent mini flat in lagos, one year i fenced the compound , another year i put a roller gate, another year I floored the compound. Living with my parent helped me reduced being too promiscuous at that time because they monitor every female that comes to visit and that helped my life to a great extent. No friend or girl would label me as being broke because it was evident that i could afford my own apartment but i chose to stay for my own personal reasons.

Stop the cap and face life reality. its not living with or outside your parent's house that determines your success in life. Keep doing something.

Nobody I begging u for bragging right.. the guy is expressing his worries ND ur making it worse by boastful accomplishment...

Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Phenomenal1192(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2022
I certainly will not reach that age at my parents house. God willing
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by KingOfTheDamned: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:
What were you doing all this while with your life? Are you sick or crippled? Can't you hustle hard to leave your parent's house?

@24 I was already living on my own and paying my bills. Infact 2 weeks after my nysc @24 I was on my way to Ghana to join HK to learn yahoo.

Now, I'm very close to your age and I'm living a good life. You better go and hustle.. It's either you learn a skill or you go learn yahoo to make your life better and stop depending on your certificate.

If you're 18 years old on this forum reading my comment, you better start hustling at your young age now (learn a skill or do yahoo).. Don't depend too much on your parents or certificates, So that you won't end up like this op.

Good life is driving a use dcar and smoking weed? Using a cheap mouse on a laptop is good life.?? Stealing money with yahoo is good life grin

Poverty has really dealt with you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by xtremeTall(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2022
Heap up bro ,
Keep hustling
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Blessedarethepe(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2022
omotoso1989:
I'm 33 now,working and got married before at 27.i lost my job and my wife took a french leave.im now in my parents house.but I could recollect my wife telling me had it been the one that I wanted to do that I did to u,u would have known
this is touching, God will revive you and make you better than you were before.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by 4teenblaq: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I have been scammed three times it is life one must fall victim one day but I don't wish so for my country people but u see those racists white, they deserve to be scammed.

Who scammed you?

Is it the white "racist"?

I have been scammed to the extent my family ran into ruins, we haven't recovered till now.
I have been there, I know the pain and the mess. It ruins one's future when everything is taken from him/her...
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Olayetan(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2022
Bluezy13:

Kindly explain the highlighted.

Very confusing...
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Kollins11: 10:52am On Jul 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Good life is driving a use dcar and smoking weed? Using a cheap mouse on a laptop is good life.??

Go and buy a ₦9M car if you think it's easy.
Go and buy a laptop of ₦350K if you think it's easy.
Go and buy a mouse of ₦8K if you think it's easy.
Go and buy weed (everyday) ₦5k If you think it's easy.

All you see there, I worked for it.. So please don't call me a cheap and poor dude okay!

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nenye89(f): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2022
Bad influence ��
Kollins11:

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Franklyspeakin: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2022
Old taker dey make noise

Kollins11:

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by uncleteeh(m): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:

Do you have buildings of your own?
I am an architect and could be your plug to excellent building designs and constructional works.
You can request for my portfolio or check out my works through my account.

1 Like

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by KingOfTheDamned: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:
Go and buy a ₦9M car if you think it's easy.
Go and buy a laptop of ₦350K if you think it's easy.
Go and buy a mouse of ₦8K if you think it's easy.
Go and buy loud (everyday) ₦5k If you think it's easy.

All you see there, I worked for it.. So please don't call me a cheap and poor dude okay!

Hahahahaha

Bros these are cheap lies and also at the end of the day you are just a thief.. a wretched hungry thief who will loose all you have stolen and turn to begging las las grin

I am a young landlord already and have never stolen a dime. You on the other hand willl never have a happy life because you will reap all you have sown.

If you marry your marriage will be in pains only, if you have a child that child would suffer sicknesses and pains. You have caused others who you call white maga pain so you must reap pain.

No one should envy you, na only pity dem go pity you. You are finished already and don't know it grin

We just dey laugh you . You are just a robber, a thief and CRIMINAL. You are gone already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Nenye89(f): 10:55am On Jul 06, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Good life is driving a use dcar and smoking weed? Using a cheap mouse on a laptop is good life.?? Stealing money with yahoo is good life grin

Don't mind that fool.. And some gullible guys would want to follow his steps.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Starz825(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

What should i do?
I WANTED TO CALL YOU MUMU FOR COMING OUT TO DISGRACE YOUSELF BUT I SAY MAKE I RESPECT YOUR AGE...
YOU ARE 30 AND S0?
NIGERIA IS NOT AN EASY RIDE ANYLONGER
PEOPLE ARE MANAGING
A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN APARTMENT BUT CANT PAY FOR IT UP TILL DATE THEY ARE STILL OWING THEIR LANLORD/LANDLADY

SO JUST CHILL AND GET A JOB..THAT SHOULD BE YOUR NEXT STEP

SEE GUY.....GET A JOB ....SAVE MONEY....
NA FROM SAVING YOU GO FIT COME GET MIND TO RENT APARTMENT ...AND IF YOU GO RENT APARTMENT ...RENT AM FOR NEIGHBOURING STATE IF YOUR STATE TOO DEY EXPENSIVE ....I DEY WORK FOR LAGOS ....I DEY LIVE FOR OGUN STATE CITY WEY DEY CLOSER TO LAGOS...I DEY ENTER LAGOS EVERYDAY EXCEPT FOR WEEKENDS...

STOP THINKING YOU ARE A FAILURE....
YOU NO UNDERSATND LIFE AT ALL
JUST GET A JOB AND BE BUSY
ALL THOSE THINGS YOU SEE ONLINE NA CRUISE ....
NOBODY IS HAVING IT EASY ANYWHERE
EVERYBODY IS JUST MANAGING

AND ONE MORE THING ...
OUR LIVES ARE DIFFERENT AS HUMANS THAT WE ARE, FORGET SAY NA MY FRIEND , NA MY BROTHER WE GREW UP TOGETHER, NOW HE DON DEY LIVE BIG...FORGET
OUR DESTINIES ARE DIFFERENT
EVEN OUR PATH ARE DIFFERENT

SO DONT COMPARE YOURSELF WITH YOUR MATES IN SEC SCHOOL OR THE HIGHER INST.

SOME PEOPLE ARE DOING WELL NOW,,,,YOU MIGHT BE THE ONE TO FEED THEM TOMMOROW...IF YOU KEEP BELIEVING AND PUSHING FOR A BETTER FUTURE....
THIS IS LIFE
WAKE UP AND STOP THINKING YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE SUFFERING
JUST GET A JOB
AND START SAVING
YOU WILL BE HAPPY AGAIN
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Alaganature09(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:

Now, I'm very close to your age and I'm living a good life. You better go and hustle.. It's either you learn a skill or you go learn yahoo to make your life better and stop depending on your
certificate.

Forget about yahoo bro tell am where you dey do your JUJU? Because e sure for you no mean say other guy’s no Dey hustle, just that every man knows how e Dey waka e own waka for the yahoo game...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by LoveGifted(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2022
If the multi millionaire Kim Kardashian and her ex millionaire rapper husband Kanye west can move into her mum's house Kris Jenner after her marriage and the 3 of them lived there for close to two years, then who are you not to live in your parents house?

Stop looking at what people will say from people who don't even say good things about themselves.
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Athemisia: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2022
Kollins11:

Yahoo is not for everyone... No dey talk like say Yahoo easy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Alaganature09(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Starz825:

I WANTED TO CALL YOU MUMU FOR COMING OUT TO DISGRACE YOUSELF BUT I SAY MAKE I RESPECT YOUR AGE...
YOU ARE 30 AND S0?
NIGERIA IS NOT AN EASY RIDE ANYLONGER
PEOPLE ARE MANAGING
A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN APARTMENT BUT CANT PAY FOR IT UP TILL DATE THEY ARE STILL OWING THEIR LANLORD/LANDLADY

SO JUST CHILL AND GET A JOB..THAT SHOULD E YOUR NEXT STEP

SEE GUY.....GET A JOB ....SAVE MONEY....
NA FROM SAVING YOU GO FIT COME GET MIND TO RENT APARTMENT ...AND IF YOU GO RENT APARTMENT ...RENT AM FOR NEIGHBOURING STATE IF YOUR STATE TOO DEY EXPENSIVE ....I DEY WORK FOR LAGOS ....I DEY LIVE FOR OGUN STATE CITY WEY DEY CLOSER TO LAGOS...I DEY ENTER LAGOS EVERYDAY EXCEPT FOR WEEKENDS...

STOP THINKING YOU ARE FAILURE....
YPU NO UNDERSATND LIFE AT ALL
JUST GET A JOB AND BE BUSY
ALL THOSE THINGS YOU SEE ONLINE NA CRUISE ....
NOBODY IS HAVING IT EASY ANYWHERE
EVERYBODY IS JUST MANAGING

AN ONE MORE THING ...
OUR LIVES ARE DIFFERENT AS HUMANS THAT ARE
OUR DESTINIES ARE DIFFERENT
EVEN OUR PATH ARE DIFFERENT

SO DONT COMPARE YOURSELF WITH YOUR MATES IN SEC SCHOOL OR THE HIGHER INST.

SOME PEOPLE ARE DOING WELL NOW,,,,YOU MIGHT BE THE ONE TO FEED TOMMOROW...
THIS IS LIFE
WAKE UP AND STOP THINKING YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE SUFFERING
JUSY GET A JOB
AND START SAVING
YOU WILL BE HAPPY AGAIN
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF

OGA Boss you really hit the nail on the head...
Wish we could talk on private my number is on my SiG
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by 27Pushing30: 11:00am On Jul 06, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

What should i do?

Debit alert dey outside stay and plan your future
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by blingxx(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
see how you are promoting Internet fraud aka (yahoo).. Very soon u go jam jam

Nothing dey happen oga , karma only exist in nollywood movies unless you are being stupid like hushpuppi our politician steal billions and loot us dry , the British colonized us and steal our treasure yet nothing happen
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by nkemjacob2(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2022
I have many of guys who are even more than ur age leaving with their parent. My dear friend plan look @ outside d box. D economy is bad. Leaving ur parent house without proper planing can run u into debt. Keep planing start anything u can suceed

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Athemisia: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Alaganature09:

Forget about yahoo bro tell am where you dey do your JUJU? Because e sure for you no mean say other guy’s no Dey hustle, just that every man knows how e Dey waka e own waka for the yahoo game...
You mind am...
Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by Okobola146: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2022
Op your own better o, I’m 36 still living in my father’s boys quarters without job, the reason I no fit express my feelings to mynd44

2 Likes

Re: I'm 30 And Still Living With My Parents..smh by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2022
Vote Peter Obi, he will build house for every youth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

US Based Nurse Gifts Her Husband Who Brought Her To America A New Mercedes Benz / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / 24years Jessica Edionwele Found!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.