Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. (4115 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Living With My Married Elder Sister / White Woman Grinding Pepper With Native Grinding Stone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
Maggi85 if u know what is good for u, get that man out of your house and your life. He is using u and taking advantage.

Don't listen to anybody saying he is not using u. I am a man and I will tell u his actions are not of love but manipulation.

4 Likes

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by CSTRR: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2022
Take him to court.

Let the state deal with him.

3 Likes

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by iykomo0(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Maggi85:
I am a norwegian woman. I met my nigerian boyfriend 4 years ago. After being together for 2 years we decided to have a child. We didnt live together at that time. After giving birth to my girl he moved in with me. He finished his masters the same year. Then covid 19 came, and he losts his job as a restaurantworker. He had to get money from the state (NAV), and he managed to have money for food for himself. After a little while he decided to start delivering job. Then he had around 10 000 kr a month. Also worked the whole summer. He continued with this and then started norwegian classes. I got used to being the only one with income, and he only paid 3000 kr a month. That was going to help with half of kindergarden.

Time went by, and now since may he has worked every day. Delivery job and also some small engineering jobs. Every day he is away. Stille he only paid med 3000 a month. Last month I asked kindly if he could increase it to 5000 kr a month since i pay all the bills. He got angry and said he didnt had the money from work yet. Next month i tried again. He got angry again. But it didnt work on me this time. Because I knew that from may to july he has worked even 12 hours shifts as engineer. After almost kicking him out he finally paid me 5000 kr. At least he has 25 000 kr each month in income. 5000 of 25000 kr is very small. I use 35000 every month on our expances. Paying for the apartment and so on.

His answear was. "If im going to pay more, than I have to sign contract so that i also own the apartment". I told him that if he only has the opportunity to pay 5000 a month, it shows me that he cant afford to own anything here.

After living 2 years for free because of him not getting a job, corona and so on this is the way he thank me. In fact he should at least pay 10 000 a month. Electricity, kindergarden ,houserent (we have houserent when owning a house in norway), food and clothes for the child, household articles. Instead he only starts arguing about small money that i ask for.

My question is. Is this nigerian guy trying to use me?. Does he have these kinds of jobs on purpose so that i would be comfused about his income (running his own company, getting jobs here and there.. no consistancy). He also refuse to let me se his account. I asked him where the money is going. He didnt want to answear. Just that he bought some shoes. (They were cheap).

What is clear to me is that he doesnt want to use money on us, unless i beg or ask hundred times. After two days he finally gave them. So he had the money all the time, just didnt want to share it with me and my daughter.

His family in Nigeria have never been giving my daughter any gifts or money. My parents have done everything. And me.

He bought birthday gift for her, but not much more than that.

He goes to work everyday. Doesnt want to use more than 5000 out of 25000 of his money on us. Also never have time for us because of all the work. Yesterday he talked about that he want another child with me, and that money is never a problem. And that I should knew when i got pregnant with first baby that he was in that situation with no money.

I said to him: but i expcted you to get an engineering job, not waiting for years to get one. And also now you have a job. After that he was just starting yelling at me, that he wanted to talk to the udi, that he miss his mum and dad and sisters and brothers in nigeria. That he didnt believe it would be like this.

Its like he expect me to have more than one kid with him with no economically security, or security that he will help me out. I have been much alone with my girl. Every day he works, also in vacations when im off (Im working full time as a teacher) work, and in the weekends he spend both saturday and sundays in church. My daughter is welcome in the church, but not me. He doesnt want med there. And I dont know why. He is saying its because im not a christian. But before he wanted med there.

There is something going on behind my back. Thats for sure. He wants med to give him another child, but he doesnt want to contribute more even if he can. He never do familythings with us, im not welcome in his church.

2 weeks ago he said; maybe we should get married this year. I said to him but with what money?

I dont get him. Is he just testing me? Is marrying me a way to secure himself so he can stay in norway? is getting another child also the reason for getting more years in Norway? He can save a lot of money when he lives like he does now. Not paying much. If he lived alone in Norway renting an apartment, he would have to pay around 10 000 a month , and the child costedy around 4000. So 14 000 a month. Now he pays 3-5000 a month..

And also maybe he will not get to stay in norway according to rules.

What would you do? Show him the door?

Thank you for listening to my story

your man is displaying the symptoms of an ingrate who lacks Emphaty, please follow your heart and do what you must to save yourself. Meanwhile, do you have any friends or relative who would wanna take me in? I'm 28 and can do any job so long is legal and pays the bills.

2 Likes

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by Nonam: 12:13am On Jul 07, 2022
Mindlog:

Love fire! See boldness with which you are confidently lying!

Why not?
The guy has been in Norway before they start dating.
Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by Nonam: 12:20am On Jul 07, 2022
Maggi85

If you take the blind advice of this people you will regret it. He was alive before he met you, so your leaving him will not affect his life.

He will move on and find someone more better.

1 Like

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 07, 2022
Maggi85:

Okey so what you think is that he is sending money back home? And that he sees me spending money on clothes/eating outside/ and so on he doesnt think he has a reason to contribute. And use it instead on familiy in Nigeria (i doubt that since they have money). Or he save money for a future .. with another woman.

Maybe you should hire an investigator, because a Nigerian man neither contributing money is nor sending money back home is strange. Let's assume he is playing you for a permanent residence in Norway.

1. So why would he want the second child as well? To what end? One child is enough for that type of plan.
2. Also if there is another woman he is secretly spending money on, shouldn't he want that secret woman to have a new child instead of you?
3. Maybe he brought another woman from Nigeria and the church is trying hiding that information.

I'd advice you to spend some money on private Investigators, so you can stop speculating.
Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by Sirqt5(m): 12:34am On Jul 07, 2022
sister , as a man , let me tell you the truth . u are being used . he's no different from a fraud . biko i,f u get sick or die him go marry another woman at ur funeral , take all ur money join . better wisen up before it's too late

u've tried . take him to court , face ur child , look for better man -u go find .

1 Like

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by MMotimo: 5:51am On Jul 07, 2022
7 months ago, you raised this issue here. Based on your account, the only thing that has changed is that he makes more money. Nordic women are very smart so I assume you already know that you are being played. The real question is what (if anything) are you going to do about it? Will you continue to open new threads every couple of months? Be honest with yourself - are you living in denial? Are you looking for comments that will convince you to accept the status quo?

I think it’s time for you to decide and own your future. With the 7year age difference, that makes you 40 this year and him only 33. You have to make up your mind about your future. I have little doubt that he has firm plans for his own future. It doesn’t take a genius to know that having more kids he won’t cater for is a no-no.

There are very few Nigerian women (I personally know none) that would agree to co-habit with a WORKING MAN who barely contributes to the household. What you are doing for him is almost unheard of. It would be different if he had no income.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by Mindlog: 7:01am On Jul 07, 2022
Nonam:

Why not?
The guy has been in Norway before they start dating.

And being involved with a Norwegian woman helps his stay, immigration wise.

5 Likes

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by Mindlog: 7:07am On Jul 07, 2022
Nonam:
Maggi85

If you take the blind advice this people you will regret it. He was alive before he met you. So Your leaving him will not affect his life.

Let him move on and find someone better since he is hot cake, you think the West is Nigeria where some Nigerian men who dangle marriage, see it as means of getting the women do their bidding?

He is the one that needs the marriage to get his papers right not the woman, reason he is the one suggesting marriage and having another child.

8 Likes

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by GloriousGbola: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2022
To a large number of Nigerian male immigrants, the women of the country they are residing in are a resource to be exploited.

Add this to the fact that most Nigerian men have grown up in a culture where women are expected to tolerate everything from infidelity to domestic violence to bullying by the in laws

This is where you are. If this man had any love or regard for you, the moment he started earning money, this would have shown.

Rather, his disregard for you is now amplified.

My advice to you is to see things as they are and cut your losses. There is nothing more along this path but pain, bitterness and anger

once a man has a family, that family becomes the most important thing. What this means is that you and your child are NOT this man's most important thing

Please be very very careful as I have personally seen a case where the man bolted with the child.

If you need to register any alert with the authorities of a flight risk, DO IT NOW. if the man leaves the country with your child you may never get her back.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by jesmond3945: 7:57am On Jul 07, 2022
Maggi85:

Okey so what you think is that he is sending money back home? And that he sees me spending money on clothes/eating outside/ and so on he doesnt think he has a reason to contribute. And use it instead on familiy in Nigeria (i doubt that since they have money). Or he save money for a future .. with another woman.
My dear listen to people on this thread. He is moving money back home. Once he gets his residency or citizenship, he would go back to nigeria and marry another wife.

6 Likes

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by Klass99(f): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2022
smiley

1 Like

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by Klass99(f): 9:14am On Jul 07, 2022
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by insightful01(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2022
Op, by now you should know the guy is using you.

Don't go to their church, his attitude shows that, they are hidden something from you. Don't be surprise if you eventually summon to sign his stay paper.

The guy doesn't love you or he has a wife in Nigeria that he cherished more than you. May be after the paper he will brings them in.

For him to suddenly request for a marriage and also another child means their immigration want more evidence. But you are smart to know everything before hand.

Some people make mistake instead of them to quickly pull back, they watch and let them drain more.

To be honest, I love your patiency, you are not a fool, he's the fool here, you just watch him display his stupidity, why, you persuade to increase the contribution in the house, he got fuss about it. Eventually he agreed your requested increment with a condition. But you refuse to sign the agreement paper.

You see him like at least, if he lives alone he would have to spend almost 3x of what he pays you, even without catering for his child. I'm sure you are wise, you know what to do!
Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by flyingdutchman(m): 9:41am On Jul 07, 2022
Not all Nigerian men all like that maggot. You need to take control of your life. Start making plans to take care of you and your child. KICK HIM OUT!!! Oloshi buruku
Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2022
Kick him out of ur house nd ur life. Him nd his likes are the ones closing doors on well mannered Nigerians who have dreams of traveling out of the country

2 Likes

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by GloriousGbola: 9:53am On Jul 07, 2022
Ulunne777:
He's a wicked man and pls don't think thats how all Nigerian men are.
First,no more babies.
Secondly,visit that church with your daughter even without his consent to at least unsettle him.The church ppl must gossip and you will get some information from them.

They abound in romance section of this forum known as Red pill men.

red pill kids please

2 Likes

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by omoelesa(m): 9:54am On Jul 07, 2022
Kikiki, people don spoil market for our naiga brother.
Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by Maggi85: 11:23am On Jul 07, 2022
Nonam:
Maggi85

If you take the blind advice this people you will regret it. He was alive before he met you. So Your leaving him will not affect his life.

Its good to hear different views. Thank you everyone for all the advices you give me. It helps a lot. I think you are the only one hear that has the view that he is not using me. All the others are hundred prosent sure he is using me. I am an intelligent woman, and i know whats going on. He earns money, but they go somewhere else than to us. Its not possible for me to find out unless i hire an investigator. Reason i dont leave him yet, is that im scared my daughter will loose him. Even though i didnt say it here, he is a playful and fun dad when he has a bit time for her. Its not often he has time, but its maybe in evenings he has time for her or when he is off work once in a while. Im afraid that he will be gone if i show him the door. And make familiy with someone else, never being with us again. I feel in a way that i have more control of the situation when he lives with us. But the talk about having another baby with him is not good, since he knows he doesnt contribute much in any ways. He talks about african classmates (Norwegian study class) that are always pregnant, and that Norwegian birth rate are so low, that his goal was never to only have one child.

I dont get him. First the talk about having more children. Then the talk that i should have known that he would not have a job when i got pregnant with the first baby. He was about to finish engineering masters at that time. Both of us said that he would of course get a good job, and he said he got good results. Now he refuse that he said anything about that. Of course when you start dating a guy that has much education in a field that has many Jobs in norway im optimistic about our future together. Then corona came. And then.. he got job this may. Only a job here and there, but its good money. Night shifts with extra payment and so on.

Since i like to buy clothes on sale, im often coming home with cheap clothes for me and my girl. He is always commenting «your mum is rich» to our daughter. Its like he says it on purpose so i will feel guilty asking him for money. He said last time i asked for the monthly payment : its only now i have money, but i havent earned much the last two years. So he is always finding excuses so i will not bothering him about asking. But this last time i got really angry. I said to him «where are the money going? You been working fulltime since may». He just tried to talk himself out of it, talking about the past bla bla. I was crying and shouting to him. After one day i got the money i asked for. So he had the money, just Wanted to make a big thing out of it first. But it shouldnt be like that. Im not suppose to fight to get money. He should give it freely and willingly. So my conclusion is also by now: he is using me. And i have to find a way to deal with the situation. Give him ultimatium, or just end it. In a way he doesnt deserve us.

Yes im 40 this year. He is 34. In norway its not like in Nigeria. A woman of 40 are still hot on the market here. People live as single in all ages, and few get married. Im not yet married, so i have good chance to find another man. Its not like «he is hot, but im not since im 40». It has a lot to say how well you take care of yourself. My man is young, but getting fatter. He doesnt exercise or taking good care of himself. I look at least 6 years younger than my age, and noone thinks i look like im 40 this year. Only problem is if you want more kids its good to get it before turning 43. So its good to make a decision soon. I still dont know what to do. I feel like i need proof that he is using me. What if he doesnt like you say, and i regret it later in life. The moment i show him out is the moment i will not see him much again. He is s very proud yoruba man. He will never come back if i break up with him. I guess i will see the truth if i push more. Tell him that either you give me 10 000 kr each month or you are out. If he works like now he has at least 30 000 each month. So 1/3 of income should be possible to give to his family in norway.

Another thing. I think there is something going on in his family in Nigeria too. His dad is a pastor. He congratulated me one time that my parents gave me away to his sone (engagement or marriage). I can see now that he has another account on Facebook that his parents are following, while his sisters and brothers has the normal account. He has hidden friendslist on Facebook. But i can se friends we have in common. Also they didnt make a big celebration for him on Facebook (showing pictures and saying nice things like all nigerians do) but they did for his brother, sister and everyone else. They didnt even congratulate him. Only his sister and brother did. I once hear him fight a lot with his mum. It was about money. But in yoruba. Understood parts of it. I felt like he was angry because they didnt send him money.

He visited Nigeria september last year. When he was there i never got snaps from the family, meals together with his family. It was very few pictures he shared. The church posted a lot, but nothing about that the pastor son came back to Nigeria after 4 years in norway. I feel like that is something the dad should been celebrating, that i would see hugs and so on. I dont know, there is something going on with his family but he doesnt say it.

His dad is a pastor of a big church! So many people. They always were beautiful clothes, always so much glam in the church. Dont you think this family have much money?
Why then have they not been giving my daughter anything since she was born? He came home from Nigeria with nothing to us. Only many clothes (he got it sewed there) for himself.

He talks about that we should go to Nigeria and that they wants to see her. In some way i dont believe it. I dont think he will do it in reality. Its just empty words. Maybe i should do it. Beg him to take us there. If he refuses he has to give me a good reason. Its plenty of reasons for me to not go with a 2 year old though, not the safest part of this planet. But maybe going to Nigeria would make it easy to make a decision about the future with or without him.

3 Likes

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by pocohantas(f): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Of course some of the bad things been said about us is true, but I would expect some form of moderation when our people are talking about it as these foreigners even begin to see us that are talking in the same light.

A black American lady I went out with recently mentioned to me that she heard that Nigerian men are scammers, I quickly explained to her all about yahoo yahoo and how it works while also noting the fact that it is not all Nigerian that are into it.

I also kind of applied emotional intelligence, gave some distance and let her do the most of the initiating at least when they are talking about Nigerian yahoo men tomorrow, she can mention an exception that she has met before.

And this is how I operate: acting as an example rather than outright badmouthing of our people.

These foreigners have their own issues too, you know.

They too are not perfect but somehow we're in a competition to paint ourselves black and bad.

Rest abeg.

Mr Emotional Intelligence. If na Naija woman dey mumu like this, you no for dey shalaye.

See mouth like emotional intelligence.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by baby124: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2022
That guys head no correct at all. He still de buga for there. Shameless being. Please tell him that he can’t continue to stay with you without bringing in at least half the money. That you can no longer afford to care for him and his child. So he needs to look for a stable job and do his business on the side. The burden has now become too much. Until he does all this before marriage and another child. Also, not discounting that his lack of a job may not be from him not trying. But try to put pressure on him to contribute.

Stop taking care of that man, he’s shameless if he has the money and hiding it from you. I think you need to investigate thoroughly how much is in his bank account. Please snoop. If he has money, put pressure on him to contribute, if he refuses, chase him away and take him to court with your evidence. He’s stupid and will never get sense.
Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by baby124: 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2022
Maggi85:

Its good to hear different views. Thank you everyone for all the advices you give me. It helps a lot. I think you are the only one hear that has the view that he is not using me. All the others are hundred prosent sure he is using me. I am an intelligent woman, and i know whats going on. He earns money, but they go somewhere else than to us. Its not possible for me to find out unless i hire an investigator. Reason i dont leave him yet, is that im scared my daughter will loose him. Even though i didnt say it here, he is a playful and fun dad when he has a bit time for her. Its not often he has time, but its maybe in evenings he has time for her or when he is off work once in a while. Im afraid that he will be gone if i show him the door. And make familiy with someone else, never being with us again. I feel in a way that i have more control of the situation when he lives with us. But the talk about having another baby with him is not good, since he knows he doesnt contribute much in any ways. He talks about african classmates (Norwegian study class) that are always pregnant, and that Norwegian birth rate are so low, that his goal was never to only have one child.

I dont get him. First the talk about having more children. Then the talk that i should have known that he would not have a job when i got pregnant with the first baby. He was about to finish engineering masters at that time. Both of us said that he would of course get a good job, and he said he got good results. Now he refuse that he said anything about that. Of course when you start dating a guy that has much education in a field that has many Jobs in norway im optimistic about our future together. Then corona came. And then.. he got job this may. Only a job here and there, but its good money. Night shifts with extra payment and so on.

Since i like to buy clothes on sale, im often coming home with cheap clothes for me and my girl. He is always commenting «your mum is rich» to our daughter. Its like he says it on purpose so i will feel guilty asking him for money. He said last time i asked for the monthly payment : its only now i have money, but i havent earned much the last two years. So he is always finding excuses so i will not bothering him about asking. But this last time i got really angry. I said to him «where are the money going? You been working fulltime since may». He just tried to talk himself out of it, talking about the past bla bla. I was crying and shouting to him. After one day i got the money i asked for. So he had the money, just Wanted to make a big thing out of it first. But it shouldnt be like that. Im not suppose to fight to get money. He should give it freely and willingly. So my conclusion is also by now: he is using me. And i have to find a way to deal with the situation. Give him ultimatium, or just end it. In a way he doesnt deserve us.

Yes im 40 this year. He is 34. In norway its not like in Nigeria. A woman of 40 are still hot on the market here. People live as single in all ages, and few get married. Im not yet married, so i have good chance to find another man. Its not like «he is hot, but im not since im 40». It has a lot to say how well you take care of yourself. My man is young, but getting fatter. He doesnt exercise or taking good care of himself. I look at least 6 years younger than my age, and noone thinks i look like im 40 this year. Only problem is if you want more kids its good to get it before turning 43. So its good to make a decision soon. I still dont know what to do. I feel like i need proof that he is using me. What if he doesnt like you say, and i regret it later in life. The moment i show him out is the moment i will not see him much again. He is s very proud yoruba man. He will never come back if i break up with him. I guess i will see the truth if i push more. Tell him that either you give me 10 000 kr each month or you are out. If he works like now he has at least 30 000 each month. So 1/3 of income should be possible to give to his family in norway.

Another thing. I think there is something going on in his family in Nigeria too. His dad is a pastor. He congratulated me one time that my parents gave me away to his sone (engagement or marriage). I can see now that he has another account on Facebook that his parents are following, while his sisters and brothers has the normal account. He has hidden friendslist on Facebook. But i can se friends we have in common. Also they didnt make a big celebration for him on Facebook (showing pictures and saying nice things like all nigerians do) but they did for his brother, sister and everyone else. They didnt even congratulate him. Only his sister and brother did. I once hear him fight a lot with his mum. It was about money. But in yoruba. Understood parts of it. I felt like he was angry because they didnt send him money.

He visited Nigeria september last year. When he was there i never got snaps from the family, meals together with his family. It was very few pictures he shared. The church posted a lot, but nothing about that the pastor son came back to Nigeria after 4 years in norway. I feel like that is something the dad should been celebrating, that i would see hugs and so on. I dont know, there is something going on with his family but he doesnt say it.

His dad is a pastor of a big church! So many people. They always were beautiful clothes, always so much glam in the church. Dont you think this family have much money?
Why then have they not been giving my daughter anything since she was born? He came home from Nigeria with nothing to us. Only many clothes (he got it sewed there) for himself.

He talks about that we should go to Nigeria and that they wants to see her. In some way i dont believe it. I dont think he will do it in reality. Its just empty words. Maybe i should do it. Beg him to take us there. If he refuses he has to give me a good reason. Its plenty of reasons for me to not go with a 2 year old though, not the safest part of this planet. But maybe going to Nigeria would make it easy to make a decision about the future with or without him.
That the father is a pastor in a big church means nothing. The father is not the owner of the church. Nigeria is not a small African village that if a son arrives from Norway they make announcement. Do they do the same where you come from? Wetin concern us? When it’s not like he came from space. Lol.

I think you suspect this guy might be unfaithful.

1 Like

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by GloriousGbola: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
There's really no need to say anymore. It is painfully obvious how this will go. Op will be back 6 months down the line, asking more of the same questions.

OP is in love and will have to be burnt before she sees the reality. It is what it is

3 Likes

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by JovialJune(f): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
I've removed my previous comment, Op is on a Lamentation spree, it is so obvious she is not ready to let go of the mumu guy and face reality, she clearly came here to rant and look for those that will support her line of thinking, smh!!!

8 Likes

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nonam:
Maggi85

Your Nigeria man is not using you. The people here above are giving you bad advice.

Nigerians have this mentality that, when a black man is dating a white woman, he is using her for papers. Your Nigeria lover is not using you. He feels you are financially OK that is why he support you less. He loves you and wants to marry you because he sees no other woman in his life. He is not giving you that support because he still have to lay something back home. Every man needs to have a strong foundation.

Sit your man down and talk to him. Tell him your worries and how you feels. Communication is good.

Cut the crap! And stop being unnecessarily devilish! Trying to make this A Black man versus black women thing is bullshit! The reason you all scream team foreign women is because with them you get away with your financial responsibilities and you get papers in their countries. A Nigerian lady will not have that.
A grown ass man is using a woman to build his own life somewhere else but somehow you feel it's okay. That's barbaric! Can he try such with his fellow Nigerian woman? I won't even be surprised if all the money is diverting is to impress one village Nigerian girl. Kiss the truth dude!

Communication is good indeed, but your brother can lock up and do as he please . You are just being hypocritical! Captain save my fellow Nigerian Man's moneybag.

6 Likes

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by OvisFranko: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
Maggi85:
I am a norwegian woman. I met my nigerian boyfriend 4 years ago. After being together for 2 years we decided to have a child. We didnt live together at that time. After giving birth to my girl he moved in with me. He finished his masters the same year. Then covid 19 came, and he losts his job as a restaurantworker. He had to get money from the state (NAV), and he managed to have money for food for himself. After a little while he decided to start delivering job. Then he had around 10 000 kr a month. Also worked the whole summer. He continued with this and then started norwegian classes. I got used to being the only one with income, and he only paid 3000 kr a month. That was going to help with half of kindergarden.

Time went by, and now since may he has worked every day. Delivery job and also some small engineering jobs. Every day he is away. Stille he only paid med 3000 a month. Last month I asked kindly if he could increase it to 5000 kr a month since i pay all the bills. He got angry and said he didnt had the money from work yet. Next month i tried again. He got angry again. But it didnt work on me this time. Because I knew that from may to july he has worked even 12 hours shifts as engineer. After almost kicking him out he finally paid me 5000 kr. At least he has 25 000 kr each month in income. 5000 of 25000 kr is very small. I use 35000 every month on our expances. Paying for the apartment and so on.

His answear was. "If im going to pay more, than I have to sign contract so that i also own the apartment". I told him that if he only has the opportunity to pay 5000 a month, it shows me that he cant afford to own anything here.

After living 2 years for free because of him not getting a job, corona and so on this is the way he thank me. In fact he should at least pay 10 000 a month. Electricity, kindergarden ,houserent (we have houserent when owning a house in norway), food and clothes for the child, household articles. Instead he only starts arguing about small money that i ask for.

My question is. Is this nigerian guy trying to use me?. Does he have these kinds of jobs on purpose so that i would be comfused about his income (running his own company, getting jobs here and there.. no consistancy). He also refuse to let me se his account. I asked him where the money is going. He didnt want to answear. Just that he bought some shoes. (They were cheap).

What is clear to me is that he doesnt want to use money on us, unless i beg or ask hundred times. After two days he finally gave them. So he had the money all the time, just didnt want to share it with me and my daughter.

His family in Nigeria have never been giving my daughter any gifts or money. My parents have done everything. And me.

He bought birthday gift for her, but not much more than that.

He goes to work everyday. Doesnt want to use more than 5000 out of 25000 of his money on us. Also never have time for us because of all the work. Yesterday he talked about that he want another child with me, and that money is never a problem. And that I should knew when i got pregnant with first baby that he was in that situation with no money.

I said to him: but i expcted you to get an engineering job, not waiting for years to get one. And also now you have a job. After that he was just starting yelling at me, that he wanted to talk to the udi, that he miss his mum and dad and sisters and brothers in nigeria. That he didnt believe it would be like this.

Its like he expect me to have more than one kid with him with no economically security, or security that he will help me out. I have been much alone with my girl. Every day he works, also in vacations when im off (Im working full time as a teacher) work, and in the weekends he spend both saturday and sundays in church. My daughter is welcome in the church, but not me. He doesnt want med there. And I dont know why. He is saying its because im not a christian. But before he wanted med there.

There is something going on behind my back. Thats for sure. He wants med to give him another child, but he doesnt want to contribute more even if he can. He never do familythings with us, im not welcome in his church.

2 weeks ago he said; maybe we should get married this year. I said to him but with what money?

I dont get him. Is he just testing me? Is marrying me a way to secure himself so he can stay in norway? is getting another child also the reason for getting more years in Norway? He can save a lot of money when he lives like he does now. Not paying much. If he lived alone in Norway renting an apartment, he would have to pay around 10 000 a month , and the child costedy around 4000. So 14 000 a month. Now he pays 3-5000 a month..

And also maybe he will not get to stay in norway according to rules.

What would you do? Show him the door?

Thank you for listening to my story

He is USING YOU.
My fellow Nigerians have said it all- KICK HIM OUT AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.
Why should he not allow you to attend same church with him.His argument that you are not a Christian doesn't add up at all. The Church is meant for people to know Christ.
His family attitude is another red flag.
Before he give you the Red Card banger, sharperly give him the Red card asap.
Sorry for the emotional trauma, he just one of the bad eggs.Nigerian men are not like that - we don't shy away from our responsibilities as father/husband/leaders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
It is bad enough that you are in a loveless and calculative relationship with a selfish man.
It's sad you have a baby with such parasitic entity. Please put extra effort in ensuring your baby does not emulate such behavior.

It's so sad really, no one deserves a loveless relationship based on survival. No one!

However all this can still be salvaged, don't go any further with the guy. Don't marry him yet, investigate him and get undeniable evidence. Whatever you decide is up to you, but I tell you he is no good.

1 Like

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by pocohantas(f): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
RightToReject:
If you do not take time, these overzealous elements will worsen the situation for you. Most of them have commented from sententious and sadistic position while a few others commented from the position of ignorance, even though they have no bad intention like the former group.

Oga shut up. See how you are running about like a headless chicken to throw shades.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Norwegian White Woman Living With A Nigerian Man And Having A Child Together. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
He is such a Cinderella! grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WOMEN ONLY: How To Get The Right Bra Size. / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife Do This To You. / Is This Normal? Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.