Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? (21215 Views)

Should I Quit My 120k Teaching Job In A Private School For Government Teaching J / Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business / Should I Quit My Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by Diligent1(f): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by success1smyn(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by Romanoff(f): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
1vid:
I am currently working with a church that pays me 61k monthly.

I have a calling to start up my own ministry and I am there for learning.

So, I am thinking to quit to start a job job as a sienna driver in a company that pays 50k monthly, I just want to experience outside work and also raise money to start up my ministry.

So, I need some advice.

If you indeed have a calling, is it not better to ask who called you for directions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by Imstrong2(m): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Pastoral job or calling?

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by temitope27(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
JBriel:

How about ask God first ?
I don't think he was called by God
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by meeketta: 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Woe unto you! your type grow up to become false prophet.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
1vid:

So, I am thinking to quit to start a job job as a sienna driver in a company that pays 50k monthly, I just want to experience outside work and also raise money to start up my ministry.

So, I need some advice.

Yes pastorship is a good business, you can't borrow money from bank to start.
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by Streett: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by etrange: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
You have a calling to start up your own ministry? You mean you hear directly from the spirit and yet you're asking Nairaland people what to do?

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
PASTOR IS NOT JOB BUT A SPIRIRUAL CALL. undecided
IT MEANTS YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF PASTOR. undecided
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by kingmsookwagh(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Let's break it logically yeh!

You are presently on a soft religious work that pays 61k
And you want to leave it for a labouring work ( hard labour fa) that pays less.

Hmmmm.... It's like your Village people will finally rejoice that they've gotten you..
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by malvisguy212: 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
1vid:

So, I need some advice.
I am very disappointed reading posts like this , is not all about the Fisher of men, is all about money. You narrate everything like a business company. indeed!! a product of prosperity gospel. so sad.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by Gatekeepers: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
You said you're called by 'god' to open your own ministry. Is it the God of Nairaland that called you?

Better stop deciving yourself brother, if its the big G God that called you then you won't be here asking this question.
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by airsaylongcome: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Pastoral does not necessarily mean the role of a Pastor.

Non Pastors can also be called pastoralists

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by ImoleNaija: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
Why would one leave 61k job for 50k's? I no understand.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by Jemex003: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
You want to leave being fisher of men and change to being carrier of men?
But if my eyes no pain me,the church is paying 61k and you want to leave it for a job that pays 50k?
Anyways do anything your spirit goes with because it does not matter the advice, you will still follow your head.

Dj! Bring me 4 big tilapia with 4 keg of palmwine make I use reason this matter further.
Barman! Play me "this life sef" by Buhari and Beyonce.

Bro make we know lie you sabi better life. Tilapia fish with palm wine make your mind cooler

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by AntiWailer: 2:20pm On Jul 07, 2022
lol u wan invest in church business. ?
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by Emuvich(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
People dey crazy for this Nigeria o, a pastor coming to narialand to ask this stupid question, no be God call you, abi you no fit ask Holyspirit ni

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by izubext007: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
No. Finish what you start.
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by NairaLux(f): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
1vid:

So, I need some advice.

Why not go to a theological seminary school for proper knowledge first

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by Offpoint1: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
1vid:

So, I need some advice.
grin who called you? God or sapa?
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by sinola(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
My Brother.....pastor should not be a job.
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by Zchi1052(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Check and balance the income of both
Steady Income follow matters.u can still make heaven
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by gasparpisciotta: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2022
1vid:

So, I need some advice.

If you are sure of your call, God will show you the way...
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by kwasoly(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
1vid:

So, I need some advice.

If truly u have a call u don't need to rush to open any ministry stay there and serve when the time comes the pastor will release if he is Someone that is aligned to the holy Spirit. Don't let ambition deprive you that knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by Pootle: 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
when agbero slap you two times you go drop calling grin
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by Sirchiboy: 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
1vid:

So, I need some advice.
Pastor Victor after setting you up in the ministry.
You want to leave the ministry.
It is not fair
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by kbright911(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
I don't think you were ever called into ministerial work
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by Pauladex(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
meeketta:
Woe unto you! your type grow up to become false prophet.
Sadist spotted
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by juman(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Try it.
Dont fear to try new thing.
From the job, there is possibility you can know more about the job and if you are very hardworking you can get money enough to start your own church.
Then you can be a pastor and transporter at the same time.
Re: Should I Quit My Pastoral Job To Be A Transporter? by maduxs: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Pastor no be work even Paul for Bible dey manufacture tent to make a living.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unconventional Job Interviews You Have Experienced. / N-power Screening Requirement For Every Applicant. (picture ) / 4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.