Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days (69137 Views)

Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by neighbourhud: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Enoch07:
We have other serious national issues

Very pressing issues
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Streetmovement(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All I see is the use of reverse psychology, use your head my nigga grin
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Shugargal(f): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
You this guy, you're fake.. When you don't like this girl, why giving her hope? Your pretense is glaring. You've been too busy but you immediately replied her message. On top sef you're still calling her baby. Mtww. May God forgive all of you showing fake love. Getat of hia

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Acidbath: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:
I swear with my life that I didn't do anything to this lady, but she sent me this text just because i didn't call her for almost 4days now due to my busy schedule. The last time we saw was on sunday, i took her out on a date and dropped her at home after wards, since I dropped her off that sunday, we didn't talk again. Though I don't really Love her ooo, just whiling away time with her. But I have never for a day showed her that I don't love her, I've been so nice and loving to her.

You are a big disgrace.

May you always encounter your type.

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by zedman1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Dem sabi dish out rejection but can't handle one.

A rejected Naija girl is the most dangerous wild animal in the world. She is ready to Bleep Aboki Iron kwandem in front of her weeping Dad if it will bring harm to the guy that rejected her.

Once I reject a Naija girl, I flee very far away where they can't find me. Their wickedness pass my own by far abeg.
I've not laughed so hard in a while. Then your reply to that girl who quoted you. Lol, laughing still. Very wicked man!
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Phaantom22: 12:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Enoch07:
So long as earth remains, those issues will never finished, it has always been there so we can't kill ourselves before time.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Caseywilliams(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
I've been watching you and some other female folks for some time now, why are you full of hate, always throwing shades and Derogatory words to the opposite gender at any given opportunity you get?? .. I wonder if at all you've got male sibbilings/relatives

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by sehin79(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
But wait ooo.. if she wants to talk to you why is waiting to get a call from you.. can’t she pick up her fone and call u instead.. that’s what matured women do..

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Anetorfavour: 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
4teenblaq:
Something big is burning in the country, you guys are busy doing lovy lovy? undecided undecided

leave d comrade oo. E go soon clear for e eye. Na d 2 of una baba God go judge so nor worry.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Lizteet12(f): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
It is well...

Meanwhile I have land packages for corpers you can call or Whatsapp 08165310978 for more info.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
I no no wetin women do some men , woman this woman that undecided

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by blaquebelle: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Acidbath:

You are a big disgrace.

May you always encounter your type.
Ase
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by EgunMogaji2: 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Enoch07:

Seriously he should just DTFB and focus on life.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Spizzy1: 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Vawulence everywhere

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by temielects(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Who do this apple gender thinks God is?..
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by joe4christ(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Na u fuckup go reply

Something like this happens, just pretend you didn't see the message... She go confront you ASAP.. But as u answer her e con be like say she get point, now her forming go begin plus unnecessary shakara

You suppose Don do this course for secondary school na: ( how to ignore Nigerian ladies) cheesy

You are a real G. Respect!

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by bepositive11: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
I'm telling you. That girl was right afterall and he even admitted it but he's still trying to play victim

duduade:
You calling her baby

I pray that plenty guys toy with all your sisters and daughters heart the way you are using her to while away time
Immature GOA....T wey you be

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by IbileIfe: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Enoch07:
Don't mind the attention seeker.
Posting half truths or fabricated stories on Nairaland is nothing new..

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Julian40(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nigerian girls with bitter mind maybe my guy just bleep ones
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Echoban: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
ufotty2001:
I can bet with my 2 balls. This guy have slept with this girl.. no girl will go far to lay curse to someone like that..

They bought slept and enjoyed each other. Let's no make the thing one sided cool
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Echoban: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
midehi2:

You are busy but quick to reply such, she is right then, especially if you slept with her on that date on Sunday, she noticed you played her which you even confessed here, so she is pained

They bought slept and enjoyed each other. Let's no make the thing one sided cool
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Echoban: 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Adliperd:

Werey, ��� after u chop her puna... grin grin

But the girl also Bleep his dick na cool
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by ufotunang: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Enoch07:
..abi . this their problem cannot solve nigeria problems...let them leave us alone with their wahala

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by ufotunang: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Did you chop her and go...and clean mouth
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by ufotunang: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
So you cannot even send her a message in WhatsApp, Facebook since then.. 4 days ago...at least that was not difficult to do

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by abidem4real: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:
I swear with my life that I didn't do anything to this lady, but she sent me this text just because i didn't call her for almost 4days now due to my busy schedule. The last time we saw was on sunday, i took her out on a date and dropped her at home after wards, since I dropped her off that sunday, we didn't talk again. Though I don't really Love her ooo, just whiling away time with her. But I have never for a day showed her that I don't love her, I've been so nice and loving to her.
Women of these days are brainless. So, don't expect anything special from them. From her words, she spoke like she heard or saw you in love with another woman which never happened according to your own side of the story.
Their level of irrationality and stupidity sometimes is top-notch.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Antai123(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Ladies and gentlemen this is the girl I was just talking about shocked

I have to flee far and away from Nairaland fast.......

Okay, No wonder she is very bittered.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Positiveme2020: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
ufotty2001:
I have a girl that is disturbing me for relationship.. she already assume that we have started the relationship without me agreeing yet.. I have not slept with her yet and I don't want to. I don't like her. Am having difficulty to break up with her without hurting her.. please someone should help me out on what to do?

I have same issue .
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by opeyy(f): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lol.. sorry, she should not have cursed but it is painful. I am only just getting over being ghosted myself, though mine was because he said 10 and I said 20 undecided not my proudest moment but I was being taken for granted one too many times. She sef should have reached out too, it is not a one sided journey. Anyway, It is unfair that you led her to believe you loved her. She should just leave you for God and focus on moving on with her life.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Positiveme2020: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
ufotunang:
So you cannot even send her a message in WhatsApp, Facebook since then.. 4 days ago...at least that was not difficult to do
It's a two way thing, she also should have sent a text message to know what's happening?

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by FaithBrain1994(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
What do you want us to do for you now?

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Macomitel:
The lady has suffered several heartbroken, so she thought the guy is one of them and decided to attack first and threaten the guy...[color=#550000][/color]
She deserves more.
It could be the singular reason men are serially leaving her for others.
Marriage is not for all Ladies, just like the men too
She should ask Rev. Sisters.
She better wakes up to Face the reality.
Some Ladies will end up as sidechicks for life.
Some will eventually get tired of marriage & quit.
Some will choose to remain solo.
Some will keep accompanying others to their weddings but will never get married.
Some will finally settle for the position of 2nd, 3rd & 4th wivès...

My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Nigerian Man Weds 70-Year-Old White Woman / German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos)