Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days (69148 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Her Hot Boyfriend After Requesting For Sexy Pictures / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by kingsceemark(m): 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datboredberri:
Sorry you were rejected... Get well soon...

You're a boring bitter piece of sh**... undecided

See them, na them
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
You said you don't really like her and you are just whiling away her time.

Her gut instinct had told her so why come her to whine? undecided

Anyways, this is a lesson to all these girls who feel that when a guy takes you out for shopping and all, he loves you.

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:
I swear with my life that I didn't do anything to this lady, but she sent me this text just because i didn't call her for almost 4days now due to my busy schedule. The last time we saw was on sunday, i took her out on a date and dropped her at home after wards, since I dropped her off that sunday, we didn't talk again. Though I don't really Love her ooo, just whiling away time with her. But I have never for a day showed her that I don't love her, I've been so nice and loving to her.

Mr Rtk5, you have been viewing and haven't commented since. You better fall in and give us update on how the situation has gone so far. grin grin

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Konjiboii: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Ladies and gentlemen this is the girl I was just talking about shocked

I have to flee far and away from Nairaland fast.......

That's no girl, that's a yahoo boy behind that moniker.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Konjiboii: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:
I swear with my life that I didn't do anything to this lady, but she sent me this text just because i didn't call her for almost 4days now due to my busy schedule. The last time we saw was on sunday, i took her out on a date and dropped her at home after wards, since I dropped her off that sunday, we didn't talk again. Though I don't really Love her ooo, just whiling away time with her. But I have never for a day showed her that I don't love her, I've been so nice and loving to her.

You really mess up replying, you for just put the message on read bone up, or just reply sef with "k"
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by thinkmoney(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:
U Bleep her no come call her. That thing dey make them feel cheap na...and e dey psom. U sef no try

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by lookingfly: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:
you never see the once you try chyke and them de do yanga for you, if you move on....notice how they be the first to check you DP without sending a message even if it' s100 DP they have the time to check it. Would it kill them if they say hello or hi first grin
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by zoedew: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:
EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID IS WHAT SHE SAID! THANK GOD YOU BOTH DON'T LIVE IN USA WHERE FOLKS EASILY CAN ACQUIRE A GUN. YOU'D BE DEAD BY NOW!! BE MORE CAREFUL WITH THE EMOTIONS OF WOMEN!

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by webizone(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
duduade:
You calling her baby

I pray that plenty guys toy with all your sisters and daughters heart the way you are using her to while away time
Immature GOA....T wey you be
I used to feel like you (that is if you are a guy). But I have come to realise that girls tend to like guys that usually do them this kain thing. When I met girls, I usually come with a clear intent, but I never got a chance. Nowadays, I just focus on building myself for all the time I didn't.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Unrated900(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Both of them murdered English language.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by webizone(m): 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
lookingfly:
you never see the once you try chyke and them de do yanga for you, if you move on....notice how they be the first to check you DP without sending a message even if it' s100 DP they have the time to check it. Would it kill them if they say hello or hi first grin

Ha. Women ba. They won't do that unless there's a comma. For instance, the women that answers hi, when you send it in their dm, are either married or are single mothers.
Or you are an old man and she's in her teens, Or you are a teen and she's a grandma, Or you are a Priest, which you know it's a taboo for you to be in a sexual relationship. Things like this, that's when women go for you. But you can't be normal normal with her and you get chance, no way. Na so one do yanga for me while we were in school. From the first time I indicated interest, this girl would just be behaving somehow. All the time in school, this girl never said hi or anything. We don comot for school, and it's been a year after school o, I received a call and a text from the blue. Lo and behold, na this girl. Wetin concern me for her matter na? We are not even in the same state. I just fashi her. But when her calls became too much, I had to warn her off.

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by jubrilELsudan: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datboredberri:

AAAAAASHAAAAAAAAAAWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Xandelle: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Abilistic:
Sent at 5:47am

Replied at 5:49am

.... And you have a busy schedule?

When you switch on your phone, any SMS that comes in then will carry the current time stamp. Not the time stamp of when the SMS was sent. This is SMS not whatsapp
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by kelspinall(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
una still de do lovi for this 22.hmm una dey try ooo...na piping we de nowadays
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by sweet12345: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:
why didnt you tell her ur intentions from the start. so has not to grow anything
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by sweet12345: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
why didnt you tell her ur intentions from the start, so she won't habour any feelings
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Hermes0147(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:

But why did you not call her for four days?
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by ibechris(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Enoch07:
We have other serious national issues

Are u a politician? cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Wwwq: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
This niggga worrying about a hoeee while I am thinking about another house buying

Go get your money up and fuccck them all

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by longifilis(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:

Run ooo,
E get why
That bitch and scallywag of yours

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by FuckSilly: 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hoe low ree buu ruu kuu
Like mother like daughter
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by ufotunang: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Positiveme2020:

It's a two way thing, she also should have sent a text message to know what's happening?
..ok both of them are at fault
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by gudugudumeje: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Both of you are wrong and guilty of boring one another at one different time after the other. Let each of you beg one another; or, call it quit....
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by enemachris(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
That's what you get when you are in a relationship with an under age. Those guys are so unstable. grin

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Trendylove(f): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hmmmm nawaoo very bad be careful what you do and how you treat people oo. Some guys like giving useless advice to their fellow men that will end up destroying the person in future. If you know you slept with that girl better call her and Apologize then stop giving her green light and move on since you said you don't like her. You don't like her yet you keep giving her green light and hope karma is a bitch.

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by petitejolie(f): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:
Lol. And u're still calling her baby. You're not serious. Which other way do u want to show her that you don't love her. U take her out, make urself available for gist until u went busy, call her baby and dear and u expect her not to think you both have something going. Give an average woman a little attention, call her pet names boom she's already entitled to your space. Worse is wen u sleep with her, ahhh she becomes entitled to your spirit sef then finally give her belle aaaaahhh that means you came to this world only for her. The annoying thing is that u guys know this but choose to be a player or badass. Continue until you jam the one that will lock you inside bottle. How can u say u never showed her u loved her. Wallahi you're not serious.

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Jeferious: 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
petitejolie:

Lol. And u're still calling her baby. You're not serious. Which other way do u want to show her that you don't love her. U take her out, make urself available for gist until u went busy, call her baby and dear and u expect her not to think you both have something going. Give an average woman a little attention, call her pet names boom she's already entitled to your space. Worse is wen u sleep with her, ahhh she becomes entitled to your spirit sef then finally give her belle aaaaahhh that means you came to this world only for her. The annoying thing is that u guys know this but choose to be a player or badass. Continue until you jam the one that will lock you inside bottle. How can u say u never showed her u loved her. Wallahi you're not serious.
The way I take dey look you and this your comment sef grin grin. The same thing wey una dey get mind do my gender, e reach una turn, complaints come full basket?

Baby(in Op's style cheesy)....this vawulence shall never cease to exist. Na fire for fire. Una scam us, we dupe una. Las las everybody go dey alright
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nwaotu10(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
You should've ignored the text, bro.
she's trying to play a mind game with you.

In all, swallow the redpill. grin
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by GoodIsGod: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Astrokid911:
Damn nigga English hard o

Chill bro.

That Error is typo.

You instead of Your.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Datboredberri:

STFU bitch….
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Enoch07: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
ibechris:

Are u a politician? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Lol no ooo
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nyascobar1414: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
ufotty2001:
I have a girl that is disturbing me for relationship.. she already assume that we have started the relationship without me agreeing yet.. I have not slept with her yet and I don't want to. I don't like her. Am having difficulty to break up with her without hurting her.. please someone should help me out on what to do?

Fvk her and cum under 0.5 seconds... She will Initiate the Imaginery breakup

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55