Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days (69129 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Her Hot Boyfriend After Requesting For Sexy Pictures / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nigerianization(m): 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Na u fuckup go reply

Something like this happens, just pretend you didn't see the message... She go confront you ASAP.. But as u answer her e con be like say she get point, now her forming go begin plus unnecessary shakara

You suppose Don do this course for secondary school na: ( how to ignore Nigerian ladies) cheesy

You are a professor of women affairs. Specialized in Nigerian lowlife bitches

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
That's how they all are extremely crazy bunch of people, unnecessary migraine givers...... I'll never burn myself out for any of them, never! My self first is my main priority they don't know and understand the kinda extreme energy it takes to talk and talk rubbish day in day out....no gain nothing! Na tiktok children dey do that one me I don pass certain levels....... finding a way to make money while vacationing or sleeping all day na wetin be my main goal rn......not that rubbish work the whole night sleep through the whole day.. there's really no time for small pikin play...if they want that they should go to a kindergarten and play with kids since they hv chosen to remain at that level....no time to waste time abeg make the whole world getat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Dfynboi: 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
So ppl still dy love for ds country,wao
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Rtk5:
I swear with my life that I didn't do anything to this lady, but she sent me this text just because i didn't call her for almost 4days now due to my busy schedule. The last time we saw was on sunday, i took her out on a date and dropped her at home after wards, since I dropped her off that sunday, we didn't talk again. Though I don't really Love her ooo, just whiling away time with her. But I have never for a day showed her that I don't love her, I've been so nice and loving to her.

You don buy market. Enjoy your new marriage bro. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nyascobar1414: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Dem sabi dish out rejection but can't handle one.

A rejected Naija girl is the most dangerous wild animal in the world. She is ready to Bleep Aboki Iron kwandem in front of her weeping Dad if it will bring harm to the guy that rejected her.

Once I reject a Naija girl, I flee very far away where they can't find me. Their wickedness pass my own by far abeg.

You missed that meme..
Complete your wickedness.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nyascobar1414: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2022
Persephone1:
Lol. You all will be alright.

stop saying lol..
Evening.........

You suppose complete am..

Kiiiikiiiikiiiii
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by RenaissanceGuy: 10:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
And you woke up to reply a message in the 'night' within 2 minutes?
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Apus: 12:22am On Jul 08, 2022
The lady is right since you said you actually do not love her and only passing time with her. I guess she saw through your intentions. Man up and tell her you ain't interested instead of playing useless games. Even calling her baby on top the injury. What were you thinking? That you will fall in love as time passes?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Judybash93(m): 12:22am On Jul 08, 2022
If true, tell her to grow the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by iRepNaija1: 12:53am On Jul 08, 2022
Her response is a bit overdramatic but she has a point. Why would you wait four days to contact someone? You're clearly not that interested. Be honest and move on.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Tundex911: 6:18am On Jul 08, 2022
Alaye no lie you don off her pants??

And you think she don't have emotion toward you??
You better pity your generation

Lol

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Profmetoo: 6:25am On Jul 08, 2022
She's right actually. You obviously don't love her. You didn't even save her number. Just let the young lady go in peace

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Alibaba0: 9:02am On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:
I swear with my life that I didn't do anything to this lady, but she sent me this text just because i didn't call her for almost 4days now due to my busy schedule. The last time we saw was on sunday, i took her out on a date and dropped her at home after wards, since I dropped her off that sunday, we didn't talk again. Though I don't really Love her ooo, just whiling away time with her. But I have never for a day showed her that I don't love her, I've been so nice and loving to her.

God punish you and woman matter

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Smile4me01(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Is like both of you are enjoying all this bombing in the country instead of you to go and get your PVC and vote Peter Obi you are playing love in this precarious situations of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2022
Go n call her o
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by pelentam: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2022

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by PumpumPrince: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:

is she lightskin? angry
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Heffalump(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2022
That babe will certainly not make a good wife. She can kill without provocation!
I also smell someone with entitlement mentality.
Man, if you're not a simp better run, I say run for your dearest life.

Meanwhile, we the youths have important thing on our hands right now - "PETER OBI".

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Zchi1052(m): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2022
Mtchew
All they do is to be emotional and enough bleep
Nothing again
After all these problems APC put us through in the country and u still de think emotionally
This gene eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by BaddestQueen(f): 9:54am On Jul 08, 2022
don't play with my emotions.
I love Seun
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by bigiyaro(m): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2022
4teenblaq:
Something big is burning in the country, you guys are busy doing lovy lovy? undecided undecided

what is burning?
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by midehi2(f): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2022
Abilistic:
Sent at 5:47am

Replied at 5:49am

.... And you have a busy schedule?
My dear, e tire me....I believed he slept with her on that date, that is why the girl is so pained

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by LordIsaac(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2022
After clearing the air, start finding a calm way of breaking up with this kind of a human being. She has a very serious unbridled tongue and has zero control of her emotions. If you end up with her, you will regret it. Take it to the bank!

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Dksmile: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2022
From look of things you have run her puna local abi you come japa

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Akinbahm(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Abilistic:
Sent at 5:47am

Replied at 5:49am

.... And you have a busy schedule?

He chop the lady finish for other room, rub mouth, come online dey disguise, dey form busy paparazzi.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by AZControversial(m): 9:57am On Jul 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2022
All this gals that once u take them out they feel u are are now a thing, thereby trying to tie the guy down

Who no get girl for him life get better peace of mind abeg

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Olamorireayo: 9:58am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Kenmatt(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2022
But OP, answer this question honestly; Did you "sleep" with her?

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by midehi2(f): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:
You are busy but quick to reply such, she is right then, especially if you slept with her on that date on Sunday, she noticed you played her which you even confessed here, so she is pained

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lecturer (pics/video) / German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.