Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days (69145 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Her Hot Boyfriend After Requesting For Sexy Pictures / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by edungene7: 10:00am On Jul 08, 2022
nah u find trouble she dey her own b4 u go meet her enjoy yr curses my guy

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Channah1(f): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Hahahahahaaaa.. reminds me of myself.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by peacettw: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2022
Just end the relationship. You are clearly leading her on and she is mentally distressed by your actions/inactions.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Sammy101111(m): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2022
He they pain them Gon (lol)
Me as a man once a woman show me jaju sense ( or over smartness )
I as a smarter man don't need argument or fight just ghost her and let her be wondering what did she do . she will feel so less because you gentle move on with out headache

Never let a lady break up with you first if you notice she is tired of you or you notice she is cheating bro just set up your mind for a last good bye party for her give her good treat and s£x then the next day change and ghost her for as long as you wish ( bro she will be the one to call and ask what did she do ) and if you want to keep it hard on her don't tell her you found out she is cheating just tell her you've move on ( now the cheater as been cheated )

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Maxxim: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2022
Uzomacharles:
SHE WAN PLAY MIND GAMES
And our guy don fall for the tricks cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Maxxim: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2022
Sammy101111:
He they pain them Gon (lol)
Me as a man once a woman show me jaju sense ( or over smartness )
I smarter man don't need argument or fight just ghost her and let her be wondering what did she do . she will feel so less because you gentle move on with out headache

Fax
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Bornagainolosho(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2022
KingDest7:
All this gals that once u take them out they feel u are are now a thing, thereby trying to tie the guy down

Who no get girl for him life get better peace of mind abeg

He Bleep the girl jare not the taking out thing he's claiming
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Uzomacharles: 10:03am On Jul 08, 2022
Maxxim:
And our guy don fall for the tricks cheesy
swrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Blackdisciple(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2022
She should go and siddon Buhari is killing us everyday abeg , just only for 3 or 4 days u don dey para make we talk matter wey dey for ground joor
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 08, 2022
Mentall illness
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Iamthoney(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Abilistic:
Sent at 5:47am

Replied at 5:49am

.... And you have a busy schedule?
You dey mind am. He should let her know after their last meeting that he’s not interested in her and not lying about being busy since that day

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2022
She has probably found out that you didn't really love her like you just said. OOOOORRRR that message from her was misdirected to you but meant for another guy who broke up with her.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by TMwise1942: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2022
Abilistic:
Sent at 5:47am

Replied at 5:49am

.... And you have a busy schedule?
Is like you don't know nigeria ladies if you don't call them, they won't call you instead they will assume you have another girlfriend why the insult the first place for someone that treat you right the last you guys met
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by cy4cent(f): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2022
Even if you don't love someone at least respect them and their emotions. How can you not reach out to her in 4 days, and yet you are calling her baby and could reply to her message in 2 minutes?

Imagine if you were the lady and someone treated you with such nonchalance?

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2022
Oga u are guilty why u no go call her for 3 days and u don knack her, b4 u knack no be everyday u day call her

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by karmaleon: 10:06am On Jul 08, 2022
Baby her no baby...
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Samskid310(m): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2022
If na Ekpoma girl, quickly go beg am o

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by FireUpNow(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Why her God is judging you your God will be folding his hands and observe abi? Guy you don touch this babe for the wrong button. On a serious note , avoid girls or ladies like this, they can kill a man without blinking an eye lid be careful and jump her fast
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Dorakay93(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Nigeria ladies sees relationship especially with a well to do nigga as poverty escape route.
U sef nigga, u Kno Kno say dat girl don already plan how u go pay her bride price??

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by jojothaiv(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2022
Itzurboi:
Are you the owner of the vawulence kiosk down the street...
The weyrey banny don siddon do calculations say manchi don loose guard her matter, she con dey cap carelessly..

Asibinau, the manchi fii never ask her out but the weyrey don conclude and na so most of dem bi..
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by SenatePresdo(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:
I swear with my life that I didn't do anything to this lady, but she sent me this text just because i didn't call her for almost 4days now due to my busy schedule. The last time we saw was on sunday, i took her out on a date and dropped her at home after wards, since I dropped her off that sunday, we didn't talk again. Though I don't really Love her ooo, just whiling away time with her. But I have never for a day showed her that I don't love her, I've been so nice and loving to her.

What did she say after you sent your text.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Hakeemoyegoke(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2022
You chop now you want to run away.why won't she react like that.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by ufotty2001: 10:20am On Jul 08, 2022
I can bet with my 2 balls. This guy have slept with this girl.. no girl will go far to lay curse to someone like that..

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by GustoAfrica: 10:24am On Jul 08, 2022
Lol! You should marry her.
Get your wedding video @ a discounted price.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeLmaRjoxzU/
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by twilliamx(m): 10:26am On Jul 08, 2022
Rtk5:
I swear with my life that I didn't do anything to this lady, but she sent me this text just because i didn't call her for almost 4days now due to my busy schedule. The last time we saw was on sunday, i took her out on a date and dropped her at home after wards, since I dropped her off that sunday, we didn't talk again. Though I don't really Love her ooo, just whiling away time with her. But I have never for a day showed her that I don't love her, I've been so nice and loving to her.

Ogbeni Don chop and run

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by NAETTE: 10:27am On Jul 08, 2022
So you didn't save your baby's number.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Desusi: 10:27am On Jul 08, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
which Kain mumu curse be that ,no be say you even fuq am sef ,enya. move on
How did you know he didn't Bleep her.?The problem with the youths of nowadays is that, they are romancing what they do not want.l pity my boy if this woman has taken your sperm to YEMOJA,your own don finished.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by ufotty2001: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2022
I have a girl that is disturbing me for relationship.. she already assume that we have started the relationship without me agreeing yet.. I have not slept with her yet and I don't want to. I don't like her. Am having difficulty to break up with her without hurting her.. please someone should help me out on what to do?
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by malvisguy212: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2022
duduade:

As in .... E be clout chaser na

Fake dude
it's possible Na. 6am is still early. he may not be busy that time.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by wizkidblogger(f): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2022
you chop her and you wan run abi? yes or no?
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Itzurboi(m): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2022
jojothaiv:

The weyrey banny don siddon do calculations say manchi don loose guard her matter, she con dey cap carelessly..

Asibinau, the manchi fii never ask her out but the weyrey don conclude and na so most of dem bi..
she don put ham on list of potentials, but op dey behave like uranium(unstable element), hence the vexation.. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.