Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days (69149 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Her Hot Boyfriend After Requesting For Sexy Pictures / My Friends' Mom Wants Sex From Me Just To Help Me / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Nyascobar1414: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Trendylove:
Hmmmm nawaoo very bad be careful what you do and how you treat people oo. Some guys like giving useless advice to their fellow men that will end up destroying the person in future. If you know you slept with that girl better call her and Apologize then stop giving her green light and move on since you said you don't like her. You don't like her yet you keep giving her green light and hope karma is a bitch.

Karma doesnt exist
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Deckracer: 6:38am On Jul 09, 2022
Leave her, you are just dating a child. If you did not call,can't she call you?.
But sha...you can't tell me that for the whole day you won't have even 30 minutes of free time to place a call.

Rtk5:
I swear with my life that I didn't do anything to this lady, but she sent me this text just because i didn't call her for almost 4days now due to my busy schedule. The last time we saw was on sunday, i took her out on a date and dropped her at home after wards, since I dropped her off that sunday, we didn't talk again. Though I don't really Love her ooo, just whiling away time with her. But I have never for a day showed her that I don't love her, I've been so nice and loving to her.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Ultimategeneral: 6:46am On Jul 09, 2022
Abilistic:
Sent at 5:47am

Replied at 5:49am

.... And you have a busy schedule?
Hehehe Keen to details
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by reXurrectionZA(m): 6:50am On Jul 09, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Dem sabi dish out rejection but can't handle one.

A rejected Naija girl is the most dangerous wild animal in the world. She is ready to Bleep Aboki Iron kwandem in front of her weeping Dad if it will bring harm to the guy that rejected her.

Once I reject a Naija girl, I flee very far away where they can't find me. Their wickedness pass my own by far abeg.

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by lookingfly: 7:09am On Jul 09, 2022
webizone:

Ha. Women ba. They won't do that unless there's a comma. For instance, the women that answers hi, when you send it in their dm, are either married or are single mothers.
Or you are an old man and she's in her teens, Or you are a teen and she's a grandma, Or you are a Priest, which you know it's a taboo for you to be in a sexual relationship. Things like this, that's when women go for you. But you can't be normal normal with her and you get chance, no way. Na so one do yanga for me while we were in school. From the first time I indicated interest, this girl would just be behaving somehow. All the time in school, this girl never said hi or anything. We don comot for school, and it's been a year after school o, I received a call and a text from the blue. Lo and behold, na this girl. Wetin concern me for her matter na? We are not even in the same state. I just fashi her. But when her calls became too much, I had to warn her off.
hahahaha.....that warn her part got me cracking. Na so them be all in the name of the harder i am to get the more worthy I am. But it doesn't work like that with the men folks. If a man wants a lady genuinely, even if you say yes to him on the first day, he would stick to you but if na player, form for 5 years, he would be patient until he taste your shawarma grin
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by satandeterrible: 7:23am On Jul 09, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Na u fuckup go reply

Something like this happens, just pretend you didn't see the message... She go confront you ASAP.. But as u answer her e con be like say she get point, now her forming go begin plus unnecessary shakara

You suppose Don do this course for secondary school na: ( how to ignore Nigerian ladies) cheesy
On point

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by Mayeldah(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2022
Run o!
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by webizone(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2022
lookingfly:
hahahaha.....that warn her part got me cracking. Na so them be all in the name of the harder i am to get the more worthy I am. But it doesn't work like that with the men folks. If a man wants a lady genuinely, even if you say yes to him on the first day, he would stick to you but if na player, form for 5 years, he would be patient until he taste your shawarma grin
Wetin surprise me be say, she had my contacts and she behaved like she didn't have it or didn't care. That kain woman go too keep secret from you. No real intimacy there.
Re: See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days by lookingfly: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
webizone:

Wetin surprise me be say, she had my contacts and she behaved like she didn't have it or didn't care. That kain woman go too keep secret from you. No real intimacy there.
na so them be oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.