Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard (60320 Views)

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Peter Obi: Why I Picked Datti Baba-Ahmed As My Running Mate / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by surequality: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
New Dawn for Nigeria and Nigerians at last!
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Alpharey: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
I don't even know how we leave intellectuals and left the country in the hands of agberos all these years. Chaaiii. It is not too late to put things in order.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by zionstaar75: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bomboiy:
Nice one Obi,I have gone through his records,he is a solid candidate. Unlike one drug dealer from Irigbijimmnifu that is planning to pick a religious and tribal bigot like El rufai.

The OBIdient ministry is moving, join the winning team.
do u remember under Peter obi as governor,Anambra doctors were on strike for 13 Months?do u know how many people died because of that?Peter obi is one of the biggest frauds in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Alexaonfleek: 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Mstick:
Congratulations to Labour party!
Congratulations to NIGERIANS!
Congratulations Obi-dients!
Our principal and party have chosen the best VP candidate and like our candidate he's easy to market and promote.

I am soooooo happy!
cry

APC, PDP, NNPP, Sowore and others trying to dig up dirt on Labour party Vice presidential candidate.
NNPP and sowore suppose join the 'others' wey u put for there
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by DWickedLandLord: 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2022
Tingotoe:
You do know that the internet never forgets right?

I don't know if you noticed, but Sai Baba has been scrubbed from all social media platforms....lol
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by zionstaar75: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Alpharey:
I don't even know how we leave intellectuals and left the country in the hands of agberos all these years. Chaaiii. It is not too late to put things in order.
even agberos have human feelings but your heartless candidate made sure doctors were on strike for 13 months during his tenure as governor,show me any other governor since 1999 with such record?do u know how many people would have died?meanwhile he was saving money in his bank fidelity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by EkelediliBuhari: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:
Who's he?? We don't knw him over here ...truth is, Even sowore will beat this LP candidates hands down....let alone the two big wigs.
Yes obi will try...but as an idealist I see things the way the are and I dnt see him winning come next next....but the popularity he's gaining will help him in the long run... albeit, not in 2023 but in the far future.
My take...!

Take your take and shove it down your throat

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Ghester: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
DKM123:

See as the man handsome. See zaddy na! A Northern technocrat, intelligent, decent, well spoken and intellectually vast! Imagine this two men representing us abroad. Ojigbijigbi. Infact, I am Obidient for liffffeee! kiss kiss

Unlike this two aki and pawpaw below! Naaaa!!! *Shudders* undecided

Lmao cheesy
Aki na paw paw indeed

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by nkemoma(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Bomboiy:
Nice one Obi,I have gone through his records,he is a solid candidate. Unlike one drug dealer from Irigbijimmnifu that is planning to pick a religious and tribal bigot like El rufai.

The OBIdient ministry is moving, join the winning team.

Honorable, please where you talk say the drug baron come from??
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ojilepikin(m): 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Obidient Ahmed will get my vote, I love this combination �♥❤���

vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/labour-party-to-unveil-baba-ahmed-as-obis-running-mate-friday/
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Alpharey: 6:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
IamWonderful:
All hail the vice president of Igbo land, the second one of Pandora Peter Obituary

So you like the present state of the nation. Continue. What you sow you shall reap
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by LCling: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
I'm just happy.this guy is a bomb . the record is very intimidating. single-handedly won Pd P with a party that Have No Name.that means his personality is a goal
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Amumaigwe: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
zionstaar75:
do u remember under Peter obi as governor,Anambra doctors were on strike for 13 Months?do u know how many people died because of that?Peter obi is one of the biggest frauds in Nigeria

We remember. But we will still vote for him. He is a light years better than the bullion thief.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Danking1: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
RichDad1:
LP aka dumping ground for irrelevant and lightweight politicians.
if they check very well u are borrowing, living in a brown rusted outdated an poverty ravage area there you stole someone phone to come to nairaland an comment trash because your useless life had been bastardized.... Thiefinubu miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Sion47: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
Who know Osinbanjo prior to 2015?

DEMARCO1:

Nobody knew Namadi Sambo either..
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Alpharey: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
RichDad1:
LP aka dumping ground for irrelevant and lightweight politicians.

And it is sending cold shivers down your spine. Watch your health pls
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Kennitrust(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
IamWonderful:
All hail the vice president of Igbo land, the second one of Pandora Peter Obituary
so much pains. I wish you will survive it

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by trychris: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
yomi961:
Atiku Abubakar the Turaki Adamawa...A core Nationalist, a wazobia Man with inroads in every sphere of this Country,A business tycoon with thousands in his pay roll, having employed so many Nigerians in his company is a man for the job.A man in charge with workable blue print to remodel Nigeria into a nation we all will be proud of...Man way sabi road....2023 next president loading...

...But lives in Dubai. grin
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by frog12: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
obi don lose

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Latakia(f): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
NigeriaIsDoomed:
una go receive sense by force by the time the dead thing Tinubu sold to una is through with Nigeria. I swear una go become Obidient by force. Shame!
Simple comprehension u can not understand. Jagaban was simply telling you that not killings are done by herdsmen as claimed by IPOB and tribal bigot like the new labourer in town that now begging a Fulani cow to become his vice president after insulting them, Is Evans a Fulani herdsmen?

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by DWickedLandLord: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
seyimailbox:
The performance of labour party was very poor in Ekiti election because they don't have structure. In most states, the structure doesn't exist. Labor party will be schooled in 2023 election.

You keep missing the point though.
Of course they don't have the spread or structure of apc n pdp.

They're hoping to get the people behind them for presidential election. If the people massively vote for them, the structure thing becomes less important.

For Labour party to win , the votes in their favor will have to be decisive.

If they succeed, watch out. The defections won't be small. Suddenly, their goes your structure .
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by 989900: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
I listened to him speak, and wow, he's an asset.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by 4ward4: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
yomi961:
Atiku Abubakar the Turaki Adamawa...A core Nationalist, a wazobia Man with inroads in every sphere of this Country,A business tycoon with thousands in his pay roll, having employed so many Nigerians in his company is a man for the job.A man in charge with workable blue print to remodel Nigeria into a nation we all will be proud of...Man way sabi road....2023 next president loading...

A business tycoon with your Nation resources. Go to Adamawa and see your hailed President.Atiku have nothing to offer provided Nigeria is concern , he is just staging a come back to accumulate more wealth.
in the year 2019 Buhari VS ATIKU we all know Atiku was the very best as at that time .
But today 2023 OBI VS ATIKU VS TINUBU. Only the blind will trade his tomorrow and won't vote OBI.

2019 NO BE 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by OgaSeun: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
I have gone through his profile.

He seems to be a cool choice and easy to market too

One thing is sure and certain; OBI is smart enough to make a nice pick for a VP and will also assemble a formidable team

But not smart enough to write a good grade
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Alpharey: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Svoboda:

How is Obi and intellectual? Where are his theories and essays on any interest?

Show us Tinubu's theories and essays on any interest if not providing agbado, ewedu and Amala for the youtts morning, afternoon and night. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by BoneTackle: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Read a front page article where it was stated that Peter obi said the incoming vp will pay 200 billion naira for campaign and he will run as a one term vp.....
Really? I didn't come across the thread

Lemme look for it
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by BoneTackle: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
macrodata:
I feel your pain. So sorry sir. Try and visit a pharmacy and explain your conditions. Don't self prescribe please, before you go and drink otapiapia.
lol

PIGnubu urchins no get sense naa

1 Like

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Bomboiy: 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
nkemoma:

Honorable, please where you talk say the drug baron come from??
LMAO,the colored teeth drug dealer come from Irigbijimmnifu in osun state.
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Oilwell(m): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2022
Latakia:
So na Fulani that eat cow that IPOB called almajiri is what the Pandora want to use to deceive himself grin

Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by baba4ever: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Congratulations, everything has finish by His special grace...
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Theoarhics: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
A far better option than the kwashikor kwankwanso
Re: Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard by buckeyemedia: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
pedrilo:
Lecturers will be happy now.
If he messes up, they'll close his baze uni in abuja
I love the combo already
Like they were happy when Yaradua & Jonathan came, Yet nothing changed?

You people should keep deceiving yourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) / Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.