Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,042 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. (7000 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Seduce Me Last Night. / My Experience With A Lady That Came To Spend The Night At My Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by ERCROSS(m): 12:20am On Jul 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Nigerians with their primitive nonsense.. grin
Ya was stoned AF.. cheesy

Stop telling us nonsense that makes no sense..

ASUU needs to do something very fast about you kids. Dey dere dey talk say juju no dey.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by anochuko01(m): 4:11am On Jul 10, 2022
I was discussing with a girl and she mentioned how she and her friend visited a prophet to ask about a guy. I immediately realized the kind of person she was. This same girl had the gut to tell me she likes and all whatnot.

God forbid
Her type fit jazz person.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Maxxim: 7:40am On Jul 10, 2022
Carcholce:

Yes Buddhism is a good place to learn about mind control. But the best tool for mind control is your Bible. Bible is not entirely about God. Bible is about you and I. If you know how to read your Bible and always put yourself in every scenario/events, you’ll master so many secrets hidden in the Bible.

Bible is a mind mastery tool. But it has been reduced to mind slaving tool by the powers that be. Every pages of the book of revelation and it’s events happened in the mind of the writer. They are not real life event but what a pure mind saw as “vision” perceived to come. That is why it is called “Revelation”. So many other books in the Bible too. Emphasis on “Pure mind”, what we have nowadays are corrupt minds that can’t see nor perceive. Don’t read the Bible because you are a Christian, read it as you may a book you find interesting.

African traditional practices isn’t as hard as it is made to believe. The practices and it’s method works hand in hand with your mind. What Christians call faith applies to African traditional practices too. You must put your mind to it.

Please note, I do not engage in any of the practices but I was born and brought up in the setting. I know everything about it to some extent. Over the years I have been able to understand that the mind and words of mouth plays major role in the practice. Words of mouth said with faith and sent out in the ether is not lost, it is still in the air doing the work it is intended. The recipients will always get the message provided it is sent through the right channel

Tell your friend not to try what he doesn’t know without guidance. Everything you do and say has effect. Even the most basic thing as getting your hands dirty and washing your hands with soap also has effect on not just the body but the mind. Know this.

On semen retention, This subject very wide and deep. It is not necessarily about the semen but the drive or desire to have sex. The desire to have sex lies the secret to creative imagination.

Energy flows in every one of us. From your brain to your groin area.

If you study the 7 chakras

The energy starts from

1. Your crown

2. Your third eye

3. Your throat

4. Your heart

5. Your stomach

6. Your sacral chakra (sexual/creative energy)

7. Your root chakra( located at the base of your spine. It provides you with base and foundation for life.

Do you know how powerful it is to be able to first;

1. Desire sex. (When you desire sex, you wake up this energy from the top)

2. Be able to make the sex energy flow from the top, (your brain, can also be called mind) down to your private region. It gives an instant erection. Meaning the energy started from the your brain and passed through all other organs of the body and rested on your penis to give you an erection for ACTION.

There is the secret. You don’t just practice semen retention without being able to know how to move this energy at will.

(I wish I can draw a diagram for better understanding)

It started from your brain with a super fast rush (so fast that no equipment on earth can contend with how fast it is)

You have to know how to be able to move this energy from your penis back to your brain(your creative faculty) or any other areas of your body.

I’ll give a perfect example.

Close your eyes for about 1 to 2 min. Imagine a naked young lady with bare perky buubs sitting on your lap and grinding you slowly. Hold it right there, did you notice a rush of sex energy from your mind where you started the imagination down to your penis that gave you an erection or about to charge you up for an erection? I bet you did not even notice when and how the thought of the young lady transformed into an energy and passed through all other organs of your body down to your penis. If you are able to follow this energy and keep track of it when it starts and flows to your penis to give you an erection, then you have a reason for semen retention.

Why semen retention is important is because. Frequent indulgence in sex wakes up the energy and after ejaculation the energy is lost immediately. We all know what happens after we “cum”

This energy should be tamed and used for greater things. For the mind, body and soul.

I hope you understand my use of language and the way I write. Whenever I write I always feel I didn’t say it the way it is in my head. I suck at putting things in my head on note.
Hmm, you went so really deep.
I really understand your explanations, esp that of the mind I've never seen anyone expantiate in a more broader way since a very long time, you must be a deity lol.
Over the years I used to believe that the mind is one crazy tool though I'm still exploring it, if trained properly you'll feel people's energy without even without speaking with them, you'll learn things in the conscious world and understand it pretty well with the subconscious when you're almost asleep ( the theta). I wish to learn how to build ones mindset financially because what differs the poor and the rich is their mindset.
About how the bible is used to control people, I understand this as well, same way the government uses money to render the masses as slaves. Thanks for the inputs sir.
Re: My Experience With A Lady That Came To Try Me With Juju. by Sheddy5(m): 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2022
[quote author=Carcholce post=114577933]

Yes Buddhism is a good place to learn about mind control. But the best tool for mind control is your Bible. Bible is not entirely about God. Bible is about you and I. If you know how to read your Bible and always put yourself in every scenario/events, you’ll master so many secrets hidden in the Bible.

Bible is a mind mastery tool. But it has been reduced to mind slaving tool by the powers that be. Every pages of the book of revelation and it’s events happened in the mind of the writer. They are not real life event but what a pure mind saw as “vision” perceived to come. That is why it is called “Revelation”. So many other books in the Bible too. Emphasis on “Pure mind”, what we have nowadays are corrupt minds that can’t see nor perceive. Don’t read the Bible because you are a Christian, read it as you may a book you find interesting.

i thought i was the only one that know this secrete but its obvious you knew it and even used it, while i've not even use it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Of More Than A Year In Relationship Is Pregnant For Another Guy. / Most Lovely Romantic Birthday Present : Peugeot 504 Or 505? / World's Most Busty Breaast [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.