Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,921 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

US State Lawmaker Twerks In Campaign Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / US State Lawmaker Twerks In Campaign Video (473 Views)

Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool / Slay Queen Cooks & Twerks In Kitchen, 'daddy' Eats On Her Backside As She Twerks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US State Lawmaker Twerks In Campaign Video by moneycentral20: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
Rhode Island State Senator Tiara Mack, a Democrat, released a campaign video on Monday in which she performs an upside down ‘twerk’ and calls for votes. Mack called the conservative reaction to her stunt “unhinged.”

In the video, posted to TikTok, a bikini-clad Mack stands on her head and shakes her buttocks, before asking viewers to “vote Senator Mack!”

The bizarre campaign pitch was met with outrage by some conservatives, as well as memes and mockery from others.

“If I had one of these maybe I’d be sitting in Congress right now,” quipped Naomi Levin, a former Trump campaign official who unsuccessfully ran for a House seat in New York in 2018.

Read more: https://moneycentral.com.ng/news-for-you/article/us-state-lawmaker-twerks-in-campaign-video/
Re: US State Lawmaker Twerks In Campaign Video by RedChiefPriest: 7:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Haha!
Yansh campaign?
Is this even allowed? Make she sha no talk if they start giving her compliments about the nyash and how they would love to grab it.
I no wan hear sexualising nonsense o

1 Like

Re: US State Lawmaker Twerks In Campaign Video by paddyboi: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Looney!!

(1) (Reply)

For Idolators,fornicators,adulterers / Gender Equality - Feminist, Redpillers, See This / He’s My Bestie – Lady Shares Video Of Her Playing With Her Friend’s Dad-(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.