Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu (23953 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by emperor863(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2022
Imortal001:
Peter obi movement has relegated the iragbaji drug baron to bench.. take it or leave it, this man will never be president of this great country come 2023.

Wonders shall never end. Nigeria suddenly is not a zoo but a "great country". Thank God and out leaders.

We know this nationalism is only till February 2023 after which you and your fellow Igbos will revert to " biafla or death". Of course, the incoming resident Tinubu would deal with you decisively.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Akagas(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Obidient4Tinubu:
it will shock you. Some of you think this is BBNaija contest. Even Obi knows he can never win.
Take it or leave it, even in Anambra, PDP will get the highest votes, followed by Apga, then APC, then ADC, then PDM then Labour Party

Get sense soon
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Akagas(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
may apc happen to your family in JESUS NAME amen
Amen.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Akagas(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2022
oyin44:
are you God?

Imagine, minitority people trying to be relevant in Nigerian politics.. grin grin 5% voters
Just listen to yourself.tribal Bogut
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Juanmike(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2022
Obidient4Tinubu:
it will shock you. Some of you think this is BBNaija contest. Even Obi knows he can never win.
Take it or leave it, even in Anambra, PDP will get the highest votes, followed by Apga, then APC, then ADC, then PDM then Labour Party
Deep down you know the outcome of the election will be the opposite, but you are in denial.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 9:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Tinubu will win , Wailer will cry .It is already on their faces and voice .they are behaving frustrated even when Tinubu has never be declared as the president .they have started personal Attacks as usual, they have resumed Cursing Individuals as if everybody is not free to pict his or are Tent to any where they like. You can't force poeple for what you want .Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria as obi is the second face of IPOB and ESN Terrorists in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Akagas(m): 9:36am On Jul 08, 2022
oyin44:
it is because obi does not know what politics takes. grin

He thinks politics is like a play acting... grin

whereas, politics is a wider base Support.as tinubu is doing now
Go and see what developed countries tag politics.it is only here in Nigeria must hungry citizens taught politics is all about Sharing money here and there.jot knowing that when they enter there all they will do is to recover all spent with accurude interest.
Get sense young man

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Kilometres: 9:41am On Jul 08, 2022
ProblemChild1:
E be like say you dey take mkpurumiri. For this Anambra wey i dey now abi the one in irabiji grin oga everybody na for peter obi for Anambra. Right now if you don’t have pvc, If unknown gunmen stop you for road ask for your pvc, and you don’t have, them go just shoot you. No be play bros

Meaning...unknown gun men aka Ipob executioners are supporting Obi?

This is one of the reasons Obi will never smell Aso rock. Mark my words.

This is one

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Jking20(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Razgas:
More like Miscreants in UK and US welcome a fellow drug addict grin

Let's call a spade a spade, you can't attack what is bigger than you. Rather, let it go!
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2022
Jking20:

Let's call a spade a spade, you can't attack what is bigger than you. Rather, let it go!
Tinubu is a drug addict....doesn't matter how big he is
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by tunjity26: 9:55am On Jul 08, 2022
Obidient4Tinubu:

no vex you get money to bet me

the result wont be like this!!!
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2022
I don't have time for long talk in this 2023 political season. When I do that one done pass

All I know is that I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by HilcomTech(m): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2022
swaggerjack:

Which God?He stands for everything the Christian God opposes.

Tinubu has helped more Christians to be governor than any man dead or alive.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Hassanmaye(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Karlosorji(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2022
Obidient4Tinubu:
I don't understand, for releasing terrorists back into our societies? APC as a party has nothing to campaign with
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by tinsel: 10:27am On Jul 08, 2022
Obidient4Tinubu:
Obi will get Anambra because Soludo will be neutral. In other Southeast states, I cannot vouch.
Some will argue that the governors only have one vote, but believe it or not in a country like Nigeria they are the determinant forces in any election.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by endy69: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2022
oyin44:
it is because obi does not know what politics takes. grin

He thinks politics is like a play acting... grin

whereas, politics is a wider base Support.as tinubu is doing now

You mean paying people £300 to come sing praises? We all need to rethink what we understand as politics, it is only in Nigeria that people pay others to sing praises so they can show the media how "powerful" they are and some still call it politics . I only toed the line of Obi because of his simplicity. Someone who isn't widely loved by political jobbers is the candidate we all should go for. He plays different politics
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Supermajor(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2022
Penguin2:
Peter Obi just returned from the UK about 2 days ago….

While he was in the UK, he didn’t need the paparazzi of Nigerians in UK welcoming him because he knows he already got them.

Now Tinubu is deploying thousands of pounds to mobilize Nigerians in the UK to come welcome him to prove he got them grin

Same with US.

But guess what… it will end in shame.

By the way, where is Tinubu?

The question is how many people know PO in d UK?
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Tareq1105: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2022
Imortal001:
Peter obi movement has relegated the iragbaji drug baron to bench.. take it or leave it, this man will never be president of this great country come 2023.

You and other Obi will be alive to witness his inauguration.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by onuman: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2022
oyin44:
imagine that hate torn you used, So, it is because tinubu helped buhari so you and fellow erroneously believed that tinubu would perform..abi

Did you understand the meaning of what you wrote above? Well, like Tinubu followers, you wouldn't understand.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by sleemomymy: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2022
Imortal001:
When he final become president of Nigeria come next year. Please make sure you hang yourself........... grin grin grin grin grin
IN CITY BOY WE TRUST.

1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Tareq1105: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2022
endy69:

You mean paying people £300 to come sing praises? We all need to rethink what we understand as politics, it is only in Nigeria that people pay others to sing praises so they can show the media how "powerful" they are and some still call it politics . I only toed the line of Obi because of his simplicity. Someone who isn't widely loved by political jobbers is the candidate we all should go for. He plays different politics

Obi is an empty vessel. You may not agree but with time you would realize that most of those things he says are either lies from the pit of hell or purely unrealistic. Very soon you guys would come to terms with the fact that your overrated 3rd class philosopher Obi is no match for Tinubu in a national TV debate. Obi is not as brilliant and capable as most of you are thinking. That's why he would never be categorical and emphatic in his answers to questions especially on the economy bcoz he himself is not sure of his answers. Just don't be in a hurry, we have 18 contestants and each of them shall be scrutinized and the best will carry the day.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by onuman: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2022
Supermajor:

The question is how many people know PO in d UK?

Stage two political rallies in the UK - one for Obi, the other for Tinubu, the same day.
Obi's rally venue shall be filled to the brim by Nigerians, while Tinubu's rally venue shall witness only a few MURIC Yorubas in the UK.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Tareq1105: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2022
onuman:

Stage two political rallies in the UK - one for Obi, the other for Tinubu, the same day.
Obi's rally venue shall be filled to the brim by Nigerians, while Tinubu's rally venue shall witness only a few MURIC Yorubas in the UK.

Your thoughts.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by endy69: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2022
Tareq1105:

Obi is an empty vessel. You may not agree but with time you would realize that most of those things he says are either lies from the pit of hell or purely unrealistic. Very soon you guys would come to terms with the fact that your overrated 3rd class philosopher Obi is no match for Tinubu in a national TV debate. Obi is not as brilliant and capable as most of you are thinking. That's why he would never be categorical and emphatic in his answers to questions especially on the economy bcoz he himself is not sure of his answers. Just don't be in a hurry, we have 18 contestants and each of them shall be scrutinized and the best wishes will carry the day.
By calling him 'Obi' says a lot about your personality. I can tell you for free that Tinubu may nor show up for the so called national debate. Let him go to Channels and meet Seun and AriseTV to meet Rufai and Co. Tinubu you knew as of 1999 isn't same Tinubu, age has come and he maybe a master chessman but his administration will be worse than Buhari's. I want every candidate to visit TV stations often and next time, point out Peter Obi's lies with evidence to prove he lied. He has third class from UNN and he presented to INEC while Tinubu couldn't present any cert to INEC not even a primary school cert so next time when you're in a glass house stop throwing stones
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Tareq1105: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2022
tinsel:

Obi will get Anambra because Soludo will be neutral. In other Southeast states, I cannot vouch.
Some will argue that the governors only have one vote, but believe it or not in a country like Nigeria they are the determinant forces in any election.

Obi is not accepted even by his own south easterners. Mention one governor in the South East that is behind Obi. I've not seen one but you want me in the south west to Obi...... what? I don't support pretender or a serial liar whose lies has turned Lai Mohammed lies to child's play. We don't need such. How do explains him flying economy ticket to Egypt just to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians while we have instances that he flew chartered flight. Obi doesn't need all those holier than thou tricks. Not all of us are gullible or short memory.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Tareq1105: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
endy69:

By calling him 'Obi' says a lot about your personality. I can tell you for free that Tinubu may nor show up for the so called national debate. Let him go to Channels and meet Seun and AriseTV to meet Rufai and Co. Tinubu you knew as of 1999 isn't same Tinubu, age has come and he maybe a master chessman but his administration will be worse than Buhari's. I want every candidate to visit TV stations often and next time, point out Peter Obi's lies with evidence to prove he lied. He has third class from UNN and he presented to INEC while Tinubu couldn't present any cert to INEC not even a primary school cert so next time when you're in a glass house stop throwing stones

Tinubu is ready for debate. In fact, he's going to Arise TV and Channels TV as soon he's back. You've forgotten that Tinubu is an experienced politician. Politicians are never afraid of debate. Haven't you observed that your overrated Obi economic statistical and comparative analysis of China Singapore Malaysia Philippines Indonesia etc are always faulted? It's obvious he's fond of saying these to impress some half educated supporters. Hope you remember his response to fuel subsidy issue on Arise TV. He called it a scam, fine it's a scam but what would he do if he becomes the president? He wasn't specific, he was just dancing around it. Why bcoz, he was not sure of himself. Do you blame him? No. Bcoz he's neither an economist nor an accountant but he would want to speak like one.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Mosesvic11(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Obidient4Tinubu:
you will be shock, you think na Lagos election we de do?
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by almarthins(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
Tinubu is the Jagaban Of the Univese, if you are in pain go hang yourself

Given a position to a man, when you and I know that there is nothing like jagaban of universe. How can a third world nation that is still battling insurgency claim the universe?

Even as powerful as the queen of English, she doesn't hold the title of the universe. I believe Mr jagaban(a title that hold no value) will still go to the queen for blessings. However, he can only control hungry, unintelligent, brittled, unstable and dishonourable boys like you.

Lastly, I know what you must be think - ipob, children of hate has come again.i am none of those
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by endy69: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tareq1105:

Tinubu is ready for debate. In fact, he's going to Arise TV and Channels TV as soon he's back. You've forgotten that Tinubu is an experienced politician. Politicians are never afraid of debate. Haven't you observed that your overrated Obi economic statistical and comparative analysis of China Singapore Malaysia Philippines Indonesia etc are always faulted? It's obvious he's fond of saying these to impress some half educated supporters. Hope you remember his response to fuel subsidy issue on Arise TV. He called it a scam, fine it's a scam but what would he do if he becomes the president? He wasn't specific, he was just dancing around it. Why bcoz, he was not sure of himself. Do you blame him? No. Bcoz he's neither an economist nor an accountant but he would want to speak like one.
Let's wait till we see in him channels and arise tv. In the main time Obi showed us his third class, Tinubu should also show us his first class and also tell us how he plans to recruit 50million youths out of a total population of 200million ppl into army and feed them with Agbado

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Invited Osinbajo To London To Thank Him ―buhari / Okorocha Distributes Cars For Campaign For Buhari, APC (Photos) / PDP Governorship Aspirants In Anambra Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.