Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu (23946 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Edyice: 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu is God ordained next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Most of his strong opposition today will vote for him.

Mumu

Corn eater cheesy
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Supermajor(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
onuman:

Stage two political rallies in the UK - one for Obi, the other for Tinubu, the same day.
Obi's rally venue shall be filled to the brim by Nigerians, while Tinubu's rally venue shall witness only a few MURIC Yorubas in the UK.

Abi o... 2023 no sha far again na
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by maridrug(m): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Imortal001:
Peter obi movement has relegated the iragbaji drug baron to bench.. take it or leave it, this man will never be president of this great country come 2023.
is it really great or was great?
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by heyihola: 4:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu is God ordained next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Most of his strong opposition today will vote for him.

Says by who, poverty is a bad omen.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Wwwq: 4:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Who and who
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by bizhop01: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nigerian in UK or Yoruba muslim in UK?
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by TinubuNG: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Obidient4Tinubu:
it will shock you. Some of you think this is BBNaija contest. Even Obi knows he can never win.
Take it or leave it, even in Anambra, PDP will get the highest votes, followed by Apga, then APC, then ADC, then PDM then Labour Party
I'm telling you, those people actually know the truth but they keep denying the obvious.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Chillp44: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
100% BATified
Emilokan 1 Of Naija, on your mandate i stand gidigba

I pray make u no fall from that mandate.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Chillp44: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
RandyOku:
ONLY YOLUBA MUSLIMS support Tinubu.

The last time I checked, you can NEVER see a SANE YORUBA PERSON supporting Tinubu (Baba AGBADO)grin

Be it Muslim or christian u can't see a sound yourba mind vote any of them
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by t2luv1: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Waterbear(m): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
oyin44:
are you a true Christian ? I doubt it

Just say "Amen"
If your heart is pure and you mean well for this country to support who you are supporting (APC).
No need for long talk
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by 14kk: 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Very ugly thing , I wonder how such thing can be classified as human cheesy
post=114526968:
JAGABAN OF THE UNIVERSE
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Pio44: 6:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Josh109:
. Another idiot is typing
fool
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Babalola0920: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
swaggerjack:

Which God?He stands for everything the Christian God opposes.

See GOD secretary

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Black Boxes Recovered From Plane Crash - AIB / Peter Obi's Campaigners Trying To Drag Me Into Politics - Sultan Of Sokoto / Buhari Does Not Have Right To Cut His Salary — Odinkalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.