Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu (23951 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Josh109: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

This is the reason why this country is in a bad shape in all ramifications.
baboo grin, I have just gave u the sure and reliable means u can search for there achievement..so honorably search for it without constituting rancors of bitterness..
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Mandate2023: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2022
RandyOku:

Lmaocheesy

I am NOT the Cause of your FRUSTRATIONSgrin

But you see ALL these you mentioned and which you are currently experiencing,,,You will GET MORE if you EVER VOTE Tinubugrin

U suppose dey psychiatric hospital with chains by nw.......so u came online to be receiving curse on ur miserable foolish parents just for a politician

Omo nobody here on nairaland is responsible for ur miserable frustrated life oh....u have been attacking everybody yet u r claiming dey r frustrated when its obvious from ur comments that u r d frustrated one here grin

Obi dog at it's best.....continue

When tinubu becomes president na die u dey so with ur family, hunger wey go still wire ur stupid head dey train grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by RandyOku: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
May God continue to bless Tinubu, on his mandate i stand gidigba

But you didn't say AMEN to my prayerscheesy

BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim stomach infrastructure tribal bigotgrin
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by oyin44: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2022
onuman:

Do you truly want Tinubu whose hands shake, who pees on his Babariga, who is known to be most corrupt, to become president of Nigeria?
If you do, your shame de shame me.
the same way ur types critized buhari. grin grin

What do we realize at the end he won..the same thing will happen now..

We know ur tactics

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Josh109: 8:56am On Jul 08, 2022
RandyOku:

Lmaocheesy

I am NOT the Cause of your FRUSTRATIONSgrin

But you see ALL these you mentioned and which you are currently experiencing,,,You will GET MORE if you EVER VOTE Tinubugrin

. This must be one of those mad man from igboland grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:57am On Jul 08, 2022
RandyOku:

But you didn't say AMEN to my prayerscheesy

BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim stomach infrastructure tribal bigotgrin
On Tinubu's mandate i still stand gidigba, haters can go and end their miserable lifes
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by ofiko123(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2022
The jagaban of Africa..
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by wasuka14(m): 8:58am On Jul 08, 2022
Imortal001:
Peter obi movement has relegated the iragbaji drug baron to bench.. take it or leave it, this man will never be president of this great country come 2023.

When you wake up from your perpetual slumber, you will realize you they yearn rubbish!
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by websta: 8:58am On Jul 08, 2022
Fools that are in abroad, but still senseless with mediocrity minds. If it’s people like BAT that’s leading US & UK, they for go there?
Bastards in diasporas!!!
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by able20(m): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu is God ordained next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Most of his strong opposition today will vote for him.
Stop mocking God. Father Mbaka once said about Buhari was a saviour.
God can not ordaine a Drug Baron and a sick clueless Person like Tinubu way No know Road to be a Leader
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by RandyOku: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
On Tinubu's mandate i still stand gidigba, haters can go and end their miserable lifes

Deep down you know you are POOR and your candidate is a walking corpsegrin

But you MUST support him because of your TRIBAL BIGOTRYgrin

BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim TMCcheesy
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by ogatboy(m): 9:00am On Jul 08, 2022
Tinubu is trying so hard to proove that he is accepted in Nigeria. Most of the people in USA and UK are just interested in his money and they are not going to be voting.

Tinubu will deploy the most resources in this election but he will not win. First he would loose the north for sure. He will even struggle to win the South west. I like the people trying to give him succor and hope. Atiku can explain better. We get your money, hype you and life continues.

The talk that Peter Obi will loose any state in South East is the most laughable talk ever. Even PdP and APC members will rally their own during election.

2023 election will be determined by the youths and it depends on where they finally are swayed to.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by onuman: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2022
oyin44:
the same way ur types critized buhari. grin grin

What do we realize at the end he won..the same thing we happen now..

We know ur tactics

Buhari won. The result of Buhari's winning is the disaster Nigeria became.
Tinubu who helped Buhari to win cannot win this time, because Nigerians are angry and are not thougthless like you.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Josh109:
baboo grin, I have just gave u the sure and reliable means u can search for there achievement..so honorably search for it without constituting rancors of bitterness..
Why should I search for something that the masses are not feeling. Is it on security, power, or the economy ? Are the railways safe ? We have never had it this worse before. Nigeria is now the world poverty capital. Many have slipped into extreme poverty under Buhari. Infact it’s difficult for the masses to eat 3 times a day. I’m on the streets and I know how It feels like. The northern region is even the most badly hit. If you are benefiting or you got someone in government then that’s your luck. But stop making it look like this disastrous administration has achieved anything.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by redsun(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2022
Imortal001:
Peter obi movement has relegated the iragbaji drug baron to bench.. take it or leave it, this man will never be president of this great country come 2023,

It is very scary to have him in that precarious position at the moment where he could become the number one thief of the country.If that happens somalia will be a haven compared to what nigeria will become.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Josh109: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2022
Golan007:

Do you still use Kerosene to cook?
na village person so na firewood them still dea use. grin
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Godanya: 9:05am On Jul 08, 2022
Imagine, minitority people trying to be relevant in Nigerian politics.. grin grin 5% voters

This guy doesn't understand the meaning of 5%. Na waoooh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by wasuka14(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2022
ProblemChild1:
E be like say you dey take mkpurumiri. For this Anambra wey i dey now abi the one in irabiji grin oga everybody na for peter obi for Anambra. Right now if you don’t have pvc, If unknown gunmen stop you for road ask for your pvc, and you don’t have, them go just shoot you. No be play bros

Igbo people are wiser now. They lost all available important posts last time. Due to wrong voting pattern and sentiment. Now they resolve to correct the mistake. For get the noise all the IPOB Miscreants are making. It will shock you soon. No region can do it alone. But you people are brainless.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Gozac: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Imortal001:
Peter obi movement has relegated the iragbaji drug baron to bench.. take it or leave it, this man will never be president of this great country come 2023.
Don't say so anything can happen after all a day in politics is like a century
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by adiori0303: 9:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Imortal001:
He will.
U will call out his name as ur president come 2023.
It will be bitter taste to ur mouth,but u have to say it.
U will wail and cry whuch is very good for us ti see
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by oyin44: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2022
onuman:

Buhari won. The result of Buhari's winning is the disaster Nigeria became.
Tinubu who helped Buhari to win cannot win this time, because Nigerians are angry and are not thougthless like you.
imagine that hate torn you used, So, it is because tinubu helped buhari so you and fellow erroneously believed that tinubu would perform..abi
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Immanuelsnr: 9:08am On Jul 08, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
may apc happen to your family in JESUS NAME amen
Until it get to his fourth generation amen
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by adiori0303: 9:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
may apc happen to your family in JESUS NAME amen
May the life and pains of the akwuzu river people and their families be urs forever.ameeen
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:09am On Jul 08, 2022
RandyOku:

Deep down you know you are POOR and your candidate is a walking corpsegrin

But you MUST support him because of your TRIBAL BIGOTRYgrin

BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim TMCcheesy
BAT23 is a done deal, wailing wailers can wail to death
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Josh109: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Why should I search for something that the masses are not feeling. Nigeria is now the world poverty capital. Many have slipped into extreme poverty under Buhari. Infact it’s difficult for the masses to eat 3 times a day. I’m on the streets and I know how It feels like. The northern region is even the most badly hit. If you are benefiting or you got someone in government then that’s your luck. But stop making it look like this disastrous administration has achieved anything.
...now I get ur point, you are only full of bitterness, calm down with Tinubu ur bitterness will turn to Joy
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by samirus: 9:12am On Jul 08, 2022
Obidient4Tinubu:
it will shock you. Some of you think this is BBNaija contest. Even Obi knows he can never win.
Take it or leave it, even in Anambra, PDP will get the highest votes, followed by Apga, then APC, then ADC, then PDM then Labour Party
Nothing is going to shock us Alaye we are going to be a witness of bad governance.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by David160(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:

https://guardian.ng/news/nigerians-in-uk-us-step-up-preparation-to-welcome-tinubu/

They Enjoy good governance in the UK and US.. Yet they don't want the same for their home country.

Fools
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Sparrk007(m): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2022
Please welcome him with stone and boo
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Greenlight123: 9:20am On Jul 08, 2022
oyin44:
so, you think that all the christians in Nigeria would vote Peter obi as they all did during the civil war ba?

So, to you, Nigeria civil war was based on Christians against Muslims. grin grin

Continue fooling urself 5% voters
u are too poor to know things of government
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by oyin44: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2022
Greenlight123:
u are too poor to know things of government

mynd44, lalasticlala

seun, and

Dominique
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by bukiah: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2022
Who told you that? I have Yoruba Muslims around me, you can't even mention tinubu in their presence tLkless of voting for him.
RandyOku:
ONLY YOLUBA MUSLIMS support Tinubu.

The last time I checked, you can NEVER see a SANE YORUBA PERSON supporting Tinubu (Baba AGBADO)grin
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by PoliciaNLand: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
Tinubu is the Jagaban Of the Univese, if you are in pain go hang yourself
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Rally In Nasarawa-Toto LGA, Nasarawa State (Pictures) / Atiku Men Regroup In Port Harcourt, Declares Support For Fubara, Tinubu / Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.