Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu (23941 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Igboslayer: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2022
Obidient4Tinubu:
it will shock you. Some of you think this is BBNaija contest. Even Obi knows he can never win.
Take it or leave it, even in Anambra, PDP will get the highest votes, followed by Apga, then APC, then ADC, then PDM then Labour Party
Hahaha.... Na BBN contest dey work dem. When one person go vote for their tribesman multiple times based on monetary inducement from OBI Cubana group and their Igbo friends to make sure an Igbo person of interest wins.

The ethnic consciousness of the Igbos are too profound and these are the reasons they are judged based on their ethnic background. OBI is just a decent lying politician... Not a messiah.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Josh109: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Tell me the achievement of APC in these past few years to warrant us voting them again. Mind you I’m not Igbo before you tag me as Ipob
use the stress u use in typing that rubbish and ask Google, u will get in detail what u'r searching for....babooo grin grin
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by amliftedhigher: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:

https://guardian.ng/news/nigerians-in-uk-us-step-up-preparation-to-welcome-tinubu/
Paid people just like buhari paid £70 to welcome him in UK and USA.
Rubbish
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Prinxzona10: 8:22am On Jul 08, 2022
It disgusting that some so called educated folks or graduates learnt absolutely nothing from school because how can you describe what's happening in Nigeria,that a supposedly presidential candidate would be throwing money everywhere(same format)just to make people feel like he got some supports and you see some lunatics praising him,for doing what exactly?whereas,another presidential candidate went same place,spent 2 days and came back,nobody knows when he came and when he left..
May what you support,happens to you and your household because this is absolutely evil
and wickedness of the highest order or don't you guys have any conscience at least to pity the poor masses,the downtrodden and the less privileged there in Nigeria?
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Chrysdubee(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu is God ordained next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Most of his strong opposition today will vote for him.

Just like the way Buhari is God ordained. Just stay low and watch the game as it unfolds
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by oyin44: 8:25am On Jul 08, 2022
Lightorder:
the joke is on you
like you did
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Josh109: 8:26am On Jul 08, 2022
naija4life247:

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable
I swear that guy na cow grin
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:28am On Jul 08, 2022
Josh109:
use the stress u use in typing that rubbish and ask Google, u will get in detail what u'r searching for....babooo grin grin

This is the reason why this country is in a bad shape in all ramifications.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Mandate2023: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2022
RandyOku:

My Family is filled with MAD PEOPLE thengrin

You have been given birth to by a useless foolish father and an idiot prostitute mother

I can easily tell d kind of miserable stupid family u came from, so everybody must support who u r supporting grin and if not it means ur families r mad

May u and ur useless family not see anything good in dis life, all d curse in d bible will befall u and ur family

Bcoz of a useless candidate that u r supporting u r insulting someone else's family.....u will never see anything good in ur life, u can't have a good life and attack someone else's family bcoz of a politician and d right to support whoever we want....may ur right be taken away from u till u die in Jesus name oloriburuku omo iran kiran
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by onuman: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2022
Just write MURIC Nigerian Yorubas in US and UK preparing to welcome Tinubu.
Nobody not driven by ethno-religious bigotry will support Tinubu as president of Nigeria in the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Imortal001: 8:32am On Jul 08, 2022
Obidient4Tinubu:
it will shock you. Some of you think this is BBNaija contest. Even Obi knows he can never win.
Take it or leave it, even in Anambra, PDP will get the highest votes, followed by Apga, then APC, then ADC, then PDM then Labour Party
E go be you like boxing match.. After the match, Tinubu will be punch drunk. May God keep us alive to witness this ballot revolution!
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Pio44: 8:33am On Jul 08, 2022
Josh109:
didirin, so na Tinubu turn kerosene to #900, weep for ur family
mumu na tinbu party, as Igbo man I be hunger no fit kill me, that our pride
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Gfrank07: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Imortal001:
Peter obi movement has relegated the iragbaji drug baron to bench.. take it or leave it, this man will never be president of this great country come 2023.
With your ears you shall hear and with your eyes you shall behold Tinubu as the next President of our great country...Abeg say louder Amen...
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by RandyOku: 8:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Mandate2023:

You have been given birth to by a useless foolish father and an idiot prostitute mother

I can easily tell d kind of miserable stupid family u came from, so everybody must support who u r supporting grin and if not it means ur families r mad

May u and ur useless family not see anything good in dis life, all d curse in d bible will befall u and ur family

Bcoz of a useless candidate that u r supporting u r insulting someone else's family.....u will never see anything good in ur life, u can't have a good life and attack someone else's family bcoz of a politician and d right to support whoever we want....may ur right be taken away from u till u die in Jesus name oloriburuku omo iran kiran

Lmaocheesy

I am NOT the Cause of your FRUSTRATIONSgrin

But you see ALL these you mentioned and which you are currently experiencing,,,You will GET MORE if you EVER VOTE Tinubugrin
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Chukwudi4naija(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2022
ABIBLESS:
You people didn't know anything.
Tinubu is the next president.
President of Nigeria is not for experiment, it involves what someone has done before.
Everybody is rushing to Lagos for green pasture.
Can you people mention what Obi did when he was the Anambra state governor for 8yrs.
Even Obi relocated to Lagos because their was no security in Anambra.
Nigeria president is beyond being formal governor of Anambra that we cannot point to your achievements but in Lagos Tinubu built institution which gave his sucvesor privilege to thrive.
Tinubu believed in strengthing Police & established RRS which the most well equipped police officer in Nigeria.
Obasanjo & his PDP refused to pay Lagos state monthly allocation but Tinubu faced the challenged & created enough money that sustained Lagos & he didn't sack any civil servant.
OBI invested the Anambra money in his family business which is the highest corruption. Related offence of Formal SGF that awarded contract for the company he has interest.

All Obidient are playing card of Igbo which will not augur well with the way they're taking the natter.
No tribe put all their Eggs in one basket like Igbo which contributed to what they called marginalisation.
If you people vote for Obi & he lost, but Tinubu win,what will be igbo gain.
We don't want to hear marginalisation again
Even long before Tinubu became governor, there had been influx of people from other parts of the Country.

This is due to its status as the Capital City of Nigeria. Massive structures had been laid with a large junk of oil proceed to make the Lagos the envy of other Countries.

The influx was also from the citizens of West African Countries, especially Ghanaians.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:36am On Jul 08, 2022
almarthins:

Jagaban of your family not the universe. Imagine a whole you typing nonsense
Tinubu is the Jagaban Of the Univese, if you are in pain go hang yourself
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by RandyOku: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2022
Mandate2023:

Lmaocheesy

But you see ALL these you mentioned and which you are currently experiencing,,,You will GET MORE if you EVER VOTE Tinubugrin

As APC is currently dealing with your FAMILY to be ALL MAD, VOTE Tinubu first,,,APC will happen to your FAMILY once againcheesy
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by onuman: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2022
oyin44:
so you think that all the christians in Nigeria would vote Peter obi as they all did during the civil war ba?

So, to you, Nigeria civil war was based on Christians against Muslims. grin angry

Continue fooling urself 5% voters

Do you truly want Tinubu whose hands shake, who pees on his Babariga, who is known to be most corrupt, to become president of Nigeria?
If you do, your shame de shame me.
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by chrisblack1234: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Just watch how this man will be embarrassed... The truth is they won't show us..lol..UK will disgrace you Sir.. Mark my word..
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
the next attack that will happen in Nigeria by terrorist will happen to your family.. Since you wanna vote apc again... Na you'd head go be first for sacrifice
so there were no terrorists in Nigeria before APC? Imagine people from igbo land, where they are slicing off the vagina of their own Igbo female soldiers talking about rescuing Nigeria from terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by cuteralph101(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu is God ordained next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Most of his strong opposition today will vote for him.
lols by the time northerners finish decamping you go learn politics 101. Make elrufai no get VP first
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Prinxzona10: 8:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Lets study this pattern,then you ask yourself some logical questions though some of you might be financially induced to act stupid,some are acting foolishly because they are tribalist bigots while some are below an animal's mentality because they are religious fanatics buh my question is this..
After Tinubu won the APC presidential primaries,the funfare and jamboree he made because he was coming back to Lagos suppose to've triggered some reasonings on people that fails to reason and after everything, he went back to the same Abuja after 3 days of the so called welcomed rascalities or silly frivolities?
Honestly,many Nigerians have been made not to think like normal humans again because their mental reasonings have been conditioned and programmed in a way that they see abnormal as normal and praise evil over good,fight their defender and fight for their oppressors, lastly hate people because of what their selfish and wicked political leaders asked them to do,so that the subjugation over them will still remains endlessly...(do away with Stockholm syndrome and live a fulfilled life of total freedom in all ramifications of your life)
Every sane minds should wake up and shine his or her eyes for a better future and that of your children...
I rest my case....Gracias!!!!
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:39am On Jul 08, 2022
RandyOku:

Your Family is filled with MAD PEOPLE thengrin
mynd44, seun, lalasticlala Rule 2
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2022
Prinxzona10:
Lets study this pattern,then you ask yourself some logical questions though some of you might be financially induced to act stupid,some are acting foolishly because they are tribalist bigots while some are below an animal's mentality because they are religious fanatics buh my question is this..
After Tinubu won the APC presidential primaries,the funfare and jamboree he made because he was coming back to Lagos suppose to've triggered some reasonings on people that fails to reason and after everything, he went back to the same Abuja after 3 days of the so called welcomed rascalities or silly frivolities?
Honestly,many Nigerians have been made not to think like normal humans again because their mental reasonings have been conditioned and programmed in a way that they see abnormal as normal and praise evil over good,fight their defender and fight for their oppressors, lastly hate people because of what their selfish and wicked political leaders asked them to do,so that the subjugation over them will still remains endlessly...(do away with Stockholm syndrome and live a fulfilled life of total freedom in all ramifications of your life)
Every sane minds should wake up and shine his or her eyes for a better future and that of your children...
I rest my case....Gracias!!!!
Trash
On Tinubu's mandate we shall stand
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Tonnierichy(m): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2022
oyin44:
as it happens in East region ba? grin grin grin

Ipob terrorists Killing their fellow citizens ? grin grin 5% voters
Dem don kill each other reach 4.5% o
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Josh109: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2022
Pio44:
mumu na tinbu party, as Igbo man I be hunger no fit kill me, that our pride
. Another idiot is typing
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by RandyOku: 8:41am On Jul 08, 2022
YorubaNiBaba:
mynd44, seun, lalasticlala
Rule 2

Lmaocheesy

Na today?

So, you threw a JAB and you were paid in your own COIN and now you are calling the MODSgrin

May APC and EVERYTHING it represents happen to you and ALL the members of your familygrin
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2022
RandyOku:

Lmaocheesy

Na today?

So, you threw a JAB and you were paid in your own COIN and now you are calling the MODSgrin

May APC and EVERYTHING it represents happen to you and ALL the members of your familygrin
May God continue to bless Tinubu, on his mandate i stand gidigba
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Tonnierichy(m): 8:43am On Jul 08, 2022
ProblemChild1:
E be like say you dey take mkpurumiri. For this Anambra wey i dey now abi the one in irabiji grin oga everybody na for peter obi for Anambra. Right now if you don’t have pvc, If unknown gunmen stop you for road ask for your pvc, and you don’t have, them go just shoot you. No be play bros
Your lies are legendary
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by Mandate2023: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2022
RandyOku:

Lmaocheesy

As APC is currently dealing with your FAMILY to be ALL MAD, VOTE Tinubu first,,,APC will happen to your FAMILY once againcheesy

grin grin grin dis Buhari regime must have dealt with ur useless family very bad........I came easily tell u came from a complete mad family of mentally derailed ppl grin

It takes a frustrated person to be insulting someone else's family bcoz of a politician

Me, my friends and families will vote tinubu....if u wan die make u and ur miserable family die and rot in hell, my choice of candidate is not d reason behind ur frustrations and miserable family problems grin

Ppl like u no dey end up in life so make I ignore mad person life u grin
Re: Nigerians In UK, US Step Up Preparations To Welcome Tinubu by paskal16: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Agbado master
Chilling in his bourdilon mansion
Why your urchins chill in the farm to harvest and eat agbado

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike’s Man, Sudor Nwiyor Dumps PDP, Moves To APC / Nigeria's Ibori: From Petty Thief To Governor To Prison - Reuters / Ireti Kingibe: Nigeria Not Fixable As I Thought, I'm Sure Tinubu Is Shocked Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.