Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) (80611 Views)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Benue Catholic Priest Passing Through Floods While Going For Mass / Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by ridwanullah2: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
I mistakely stepped on a fetish thing with ₦10, 12 peppers, colanut and a mini clay pot while on my way to the mosque at about 5:15am.
The listed items were carefully arranged on the ₦10 note before stepping on it. What could that be?
NOTE: It's in the north, and a Muslim dominated place.
So, I threw the cola and the mini clay pot away and burt the ₦10.
Am I in trouble? shocked
Your aren't in any trouble. Get about 3 tablespoon quantity of kal or zam zam water, add a glass water of ordinary clean water to it, recite 3 ayatal kurisiyu, Suratul Nnas and falaq each and blow in to the water. Drink part of it, pour small quantity inside a bucket of water and shower. Bí idhnillah, there won't be any problem

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by CDCEO001: 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2022
Yes you are in trouble with FG and CBN for burning the worthless money.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by moralex(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
them never use jazz hold you na
Na y you de cap
you dey mind am .
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by merits(m): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
I mistakely stepped on a fetish thing with ₦10, 12 peppers, colanut and a mini clay pot while on my way to the mosque at about 5:15am.
The listed items were carefully arranged on the ₦10 note before stepping on it. What could that be?
Am I in trouble? shocked

And you said you are going to mosque,do you really have faith in the prayer you are doing atall?

Meanwhile for your information suratul NAS AND FALAQ with KURISIY is ok to wave that stench sacrifice away.

But always have faith bro nothing to fear atall.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Kelvin3476: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
Pray and Cancel whatever it is in the name of JESUS Christ. Also Decree that it will not have anything on you.
OGA RIGHTEOUNESS HOPE U AREN'T SMOKING ANYTHING ?

HE IS A MUSLIM AND U ARE TALKING ABOUT HIM CALLING ON JESUS CHRIST.
IF MA NIGGA SEE U NOW, NA TO KILL U BE THAT OH , AND HE GO SAY U THE INSULT MOHAMED FOR RECOMMENDING JESUS.

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by naija4life247: 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked

So, after stepping on the Sacrifice, you went ahead and used your hands to carry it again. Thank you very much, the gods have accepted the Sacrifice. Small pikin wey no know medicine, na him dey call am vegetables.

Even I that I an a Muslim, when I see such things, I recite Psalms 22, 23, and 24. Then, I recite 3 Suras from the Quran..

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Kelvin3476: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
shake my head Your mata long
Are u just confirming it now ?
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by SAMBARRY: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked
serves you right.you disrupt other people's sleep very early in the morning without consideration that not everyone is a headknacker,you Will go there every 5am to wake everyone and constitute nuisance with your lousy speakers.

All those head slammers wey be say the sponge of their house no dey pepper them for Yash, everytime noise noise noise with your speakers.morning noise, afternoon,noise, evening, noise.

The juju go still hold your leg and waist wey you nor go get leg Waka go dey nack head for ground as if na by force make every body wake up with you

Eleya.una never Start

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by johhbekeboh09: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked

Go in peace
Nothing do you
In Jesus name
Amen!
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by naija4life247: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
SAMBARRY:
serves you right.you disrupt other people's sleep very early in the morning without consideration that not everyone is a headknacker,you Will go there every 5am to wake everyone and constitute nuisance with your lousy speakers.

All those head slammers wey be say the sponge of their house no dey pepper them for Yash, everytime noise noise noise with your speakers.morning noise, afternoon,noise, evening, noise.

The juju go still hold your leg and waist wey you nor go get leg Waka go dey nack head for ground as if na by force make every body wake up with you

Eleya.una never Start

My brother, we are humans first, before we belong to a religion. The Mosques wake you up with call to prayer at 5AM which in my view is bad, but the Churches start night vigil at about 10PM and drum, sing, and dance till 6AM. How will people around sleep?

But, what happened to our Nigga should be of concern to every human being

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Rhassidy360: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2022
Pray inside your house. Na spiritual work o nothing will happen to you. Na woman put am down no be man so nothing go do you but pls always pray inside your house.

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Ajeyo(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked

Haaa,na to write your will oooo,see your life?,and you say you believe God come fear juju like kilode so?
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by naija4life247: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
Rhassidy360:
Pray inside your house. Na spiritual work o nothing will happen to you. Na woman put am down no be man so nothing go do you but pls always pray inside your house.

Babalawo, sorry Brotheralawo, how you know say na woman put am there?
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Charlex23(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
I will not take you. Serious
Cus you are another scared girl that will piss on her pants if I approach you physically
You just rant online to feel good
He's a guy not a girl
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by yusluvad(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
You're covered by the blood of Jesus
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Housing(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Oboi i de fear o

Whenever you encounter such and fear any harm just recite the last three chapters of the Holy Quran. Surutal Iklas, Falaq and Nasi. You can add Ayyatul Kursiyu. God's protection is potent and supercedes all fetishes.

Please up your Islamic Knowledge and Iman. You definitely don't know the power and protection over a dedicated and practice Muslim.

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Ajeyo(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
you heard he is a Muslim right

Okay make him pray in the name of anobi na.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Angelfrost(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
Pray and Cancel whatever it is in the name of JESUS Christ. Also Decree that it will not have anything on you.

Okay... I guess you missed the part about him going to Mosque! grin
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's nothing.. prolly carried out by a deluded Dumbo who believes in fetish nonsense..move on with ya life.. wink
Don't mind alla dem brainwashed goons.. grin

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by davillian(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I said shut up and prove me wrong... stop being a dumbo on my mention and free yourself from mental slavery.. undecided
Be like they never use ring slap you make u eat grass ba grin...
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
them never use jazz hold you na
Na y you de cap
Shut up! As you have being told, prove it or shut up!
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by mygee2(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked
Your suratul IKLAS Falaq Nas read them after subh and Magrib prayers no evil will harm you

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I said shut up and prove me wrong... stop being a dumbo on my mention and free yourself from mental slavery.. undecided
Tell all a dem dumbos! grin cheesy they cannot prove shit.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
This brainwashed goon rushed quick to mention his useless Jesus..

Man said he is muslim, you are this your white man Jesus.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Soukiss(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
na form 5.15am u take dat photo or 5.15pm grin grin
or u leave may day breake befor u take de photo

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Labi4real: 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
ridwanullah2:

Your aren't in any trouble. Get about 3 tablespoon quantity of kal or zam zam water, add a glass water of ordinary clean water to it, recite 3 ayatal kurisiyu, Suratul Nnas and falaq each and blow in to the water. Drink part of it, pour small quantity inside a bucket of water and shower. Bí idhnillah, there won't be any problem
best advice
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by bolrew: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

He's a Muslim, so, give him visible resolution....
Mind you am a Christian
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
davillian:

Be like they never use ring slap you make u eat grass ba grin...
yea! Rubbish, how does shit work? grin stop being ignorant please! Have you ever witnessed it happen? Have ever experienced it personaly? all na just story.

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by fineboynl(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked
it means the sacrifice was reject and non and void.

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
Only in nageria, i pick up £20 notes always in the streets when i was a bin man in London. grin i am still here balling only fools would believe that festish crap, i still pick up $$ notes here in Miami/ Tijuana.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Desusi: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wow! where do you place your Allah?They that do know their God would be strong like lion.I pray that you would be delivered.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Ok12345(f): 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
You better tell your alfa or imam to do cleansing for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video)