Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) (81110 Views)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Benue Catholic Priest Passing Through Floods While Going For Mass / Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by SAMBARRY: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
naija4life247:

My brother, we are humans first, before we belong to a religion. The Mosques wake you up with call to prayer at 5AM which in my view is bad, but the Churches start night vigil at about 10PM and drum, sing, and dance till 6AM. How will people around sleep?

But, what happened to our Nigga should be of concern to every human being
I'm not against prayer or practicing your religion of choice but don't let your religion inconvenience or disturb the peace of others.if you wan knack head for ground,nack am peacefully.nobody has to know you're knacking head through lousy speakers.if you want to clap,sing and dance In Church, don't do it at the expense of other people's sleep.all this attitude of disrespect and lack of consideration for others is what turns atheists off from your religion.

Let them see your religion in your character,not by going to mosque morning, afternoon or evening or going to church for nightvigil.it is your character that people will ask what church or mosque do you want to go,I want to follow you when. You go, please tell me about your God,I want to benefit from your God.it is not by being obnoxious and denying other people their rest like say na by force to hear your prayers like say na man you dey pray to.

Even infants are always disturbed by the noise noise of the mosque because they're forced to wake up and cannot Understand why another group of useless and unthinking adult cannot pray quietly without it affecting others and they begin to cry Till they fall sick because the idiotik adults cannot keep their religion to themselves,they have to shove it on others.imagine you have an infant that cries every 5am and will not stop because someone has disturbed his sleep and you have no where else to carry him because the headknackers have constituted noise pollution everywhere.if the juju paralyze am for leg maybe them go stay one place with their noise

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Cyberfreak(f): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
victorazy:

Yee!
That is a sacrifice to render somebody poor (the N10) while the pepper stands for sufferness.

That's the part of the world we found ourselves.

My first thought was that it's a sacrifice to banish poverty, done by somebody in financial distress.
I have some knowledge of things like this.
If the spell was directed to afflict a specific person you would have seen any personal effect or name or initials of the person along with the sacrifice. It's more likely to be something that is done for the spell caster and not a 3rd party.

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
you said he should pray in the name of Jesus
But he is a Muslim
who Muslim epp

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by ZeroChil: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
I mistakely stepped on a fetish thing with ₦10, 12 peppers, colanut and a mini clay pot while on my way to the mosque at about 5:15am.
The listed items were carefully arranged on the ₦10 note before stepping on it. What could that be?
NOTE: It's in the north, and a Muslim dominated place.
So, I threw the cola and the mini clay pot away and burt the ₦10.
Am I in trouble? shocked
These prayers you can quietly do within the confines and comfort of your homes but no, y'all (churches and mosques) prefer to disturb the enjoyable peace of our neighborhoods at unholy hours with your Ahujas. Please if you planted these 'fetish things' and you are reading this, your services are highly required in more neighborhoods and flashpoints.

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by drololaaof: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2022
Pray to Allah through his prophet nothing will happen to you. The machinations of the evil one will be thrown back to them
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by BePrepared: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
I mistakely stepped on a fetish thing with ₦10, 12 peppers, colanut and a mini clay pot while on my way to the mosque at about 5:15am.
The listed items were carefully arranged on the ₦10 note before stepping on it. What could that be?
Am I in trouble? shocked

Pray against it in Allah or Muhammed name, if them no save you, try Jesus
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by naijapikin2(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
It's all in the power of your thoughts...
Whatever you believe will come to pass...
So it's up to you
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Sapskid: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
U de fear??
But you jonse oooh
The highest thing you for do na 2 piss on am
Finished
Then you waka pass
You for no burn anything
But sha pray well make alusi no find you for night

But no be everytime piss go hungry you na�
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by BePrepared: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
you heard he is a Muslim right

Make em pray in Muhammad name nau let's see if Muahd can save
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Bruno3000(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2022
The guy na Muslim o. They don't believe in the power of the name of Jesus.
Righteousness2:
Pray and Cancel whatever it is in the name of JESUS Christ. Also Decree that it will not have anything on you.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by mhmsadyq(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
You left the mosque where you could seek for spiritual help and advise and came to nairaland where evil prevails!

I just wonder!

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by RZArecta(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Oboi i de fear o
seven days dry fasting or three days 11pm-1am midnight prayers. Pray against all fetish objects you have stepped upon knowingly or unknowingly including evil arrows, you'll see signs in Jesus name
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Eriokanmi: 8:32pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked
Nothing will harm.you bro...in Jesus name. Since you're going to pray to God, you're safe. Ęlęru lo ma fi ori ara ę gbe.

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by deebrownneymar: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked

Guy trust me…nothing dey happen
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Positiveme2020: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's nothing.. prolly carried out by a deluded Dumbo who believes in fetish nonsense..move on with ya life.. wink
I concur..
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Honestfrend: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
Pray and Cancel whatever it is in the name of JESUS Christ. Also Decree that it will not have anything on you.

Person wen go mosque.. Pray in Jesus name?
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Thread from one fvcking week ago. shocked
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by abidem4real: 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked
If you support Muslim/Muslim ticket of Tinubu, you are absolutely in trouble! But if not, I pray you are safe in the name of Allah.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by FuckSilly: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
Ọ dẹ ni ẹ
The name Jesus is very USELESS and meaningless.
He was named Yeshua and Emmanuel and not Jesus.

Slave mentality and oversabi dey worry una.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by FuckSilly: 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
you heard he is a Muslim right
Don't mind the fool.

Oversabi idiot he is
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by newdawn2017(f): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's nothing.. prolly carried out by a deluded Dumbo who believes in fetish nonsense..move on with ya life.. wink
African calling their cultural ancestral practices nonsense shows how lost u re as a person. But White people, charlie charlie, magic, Love spell & demon summonings aren't nonsense, including Halloween, birthday celebration traditions, baby shower & there lores aren't nonsense undecided u will never be liberated from oppression & slave, u shall remain lost forever
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by SPAMBOX7: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
blazingblender:
them never use jazz hold you na
Na y you de cap
Leave am grin
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by SPAMBOX7: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I said shut up and prove me wrong... stop being a dumbo on my mention and free yourself from mental slavery.. undecided
Na una type dey sweet to use grin
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by banamd: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked
u dey fear u no how many eggs we don eat for Lagos, ask my people in 1990s I no fit count the coins we collect for road, Gugu no dey catch Gugu,my guy as long say na nigga u dey.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by 2016easy2017: 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked

Don't you have the Citadel for the Muslim

The proper duah is there
S
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by 2016easy2017: 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked

Don't you have the Citadel for the muslims The necessary prayer toake is there
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by seunoj: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
Righteousness2:

So if he is a Muslim , what happened?
Your fellow human has a problem and ask for solution. You are talking religion.

Be calming down.
So he should pray in a name he doesn’t believe in?
Try hold vigil for side to help him. #Theonlyrighteousman
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by BeanmanX(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2022
Dude go and seek for help before itz too late
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Merejiboi(m): 9:22pm On Jul 16, 2022
You don burn sacrifice finish, you come dey ask wetin? So what if you're in trouble? Are you ready to replace those items strategically where you saw them?
Una go dey waka dey look up.

Pesin wey get mind comot from house for north around 5am no suppose dey fear say him march anything. If na to fight for Mohammed now, una no dey fear that one.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Mattwillz: 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
You for drink the coke join..mumu
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Royle4: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
IrepChrist:

Who whosoever shall call on the name of the lord shall be delivered I agree.
But also he hears the distinct voice of his sheep.
Salvation is necessary.And then pleading the supreme blood of Jesus.
He should then decree in the name of Jesus to cancel the intended consequences.

Bro, the the name of Jesus no get procedure oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere