Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,994 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) (80643 Views)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Benue Catholic Priest Passing Through Floods While Going For Mass / Altar Boy Dies After Building Fell On Him While Going Home From Church. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by rookykareem: 5:47am On Jul 17, 2022
If you're a true believer fear not Lahawla walakuwata illa billah God power supersede all power

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Junior66(m): 6:13am On Jul 17, 2022
dryakson:
I mistakely stepped on a fetish thing with ₦10, 12 peppers, colanut and a mini clay pot while on my way to the mosque at about 5:15am.
The listed items were carefully arranged on the ₦10 note before stepping on it. What could that be?
NOTE: It's in the north, and a Muslim dominated place.
So, I threw the cola and the mini clay pot away and burt the ₦10.
Am I in trouble? shocked

This was in Kogi State right?
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Nocommonsense: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I said shut up and prove me wrong... stop being a dumbo on my mention and free yourself from mental slavery.. undecided
how you want make he dey prove you oya come Ekiti make dey prove you wrong
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by LivingTribunal: 6:28am On Jul 17, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked
You performed the final ritual expected for the charm to be effective.. May the spirit of Mohamed cover you grin
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Sapphire94: 7:07am On Jul 17, 2022
blazingblender:
you heard he is a Muslim right

Oh.. then let him pray allah akbaru
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Aguiyimba(m): 7:34am On Jul 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
It's nothing.. prolly carried out by a deluded Dumbo who believes in fetish nonsense..move on with ya life.. wink

This feminist, ur sense don lost.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by sylve11: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2022
victorazy:

Nop!
The charm was to cast down someone that's why pepper was involved to inflict not just poverty but with pains and sufferings. Is not necessary to write the person's name, mentioning his or her name during the casting of the spell is enough. Sometimes the money is from the person, probably he dashed the speller in the village out of magnanimity.

A sister did it to me grin
She ran to me begging for money that she has little problem. She requested for N100k as borrow that she will return it to me as soon as possible, instead of borrowing her, I dashed her 25k, she left and used part of the money to work against me grin

you don't mean it. shocked cool
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2022
blazingblender:
shake my head
Your mata long
Him matter nor long. You have refuse to educate yourself. Free yourself from this mental delusion. Aside our incompetent leaders. You are one reason the African continent has refused to move ahead with the rest of the world. Una just Dey disgrace us left, right, front and back. undecided

The person wey drop that rubbish for put 1000 naira note.

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Ben6ene: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2022
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT AMEN ESTATE

Amen Estate is on a completely new plane of quality, taste and splendor in the Nigerian Real Estate sector. Located in Ibeju-Lekki axis of Lekki Peninsula, in Lagos, Amen Estate has set a high benchmark for comfort and convenience in Nigerian Master planned communities.

Designed to celebrate the grandeur of Nigeria’s rich architectural heritage, Amen Estates features a complementary to our culture and modern lifestyle. Our homes are not just beautiful; they are practical and affordable for the discerning home buyer in Nigeria and Abroad.

DO YOU WANT TO EARN HUGE COMMISSION FROM REAL ESTATE?

Click the link below to register as our Consultants.

http://portal.redbrickhomes.ng/691461

You will be provided with a login details to our portal where you will have everything you need to sell.

DO YOU WANT TO BUY OR INVEST IN ANY OF OUR PROPERTIES

Our Homes are Designed to celebrate the grandeur of Nigeria’s rich architectural heritage, Amen Estates features a complementary to our culture and modern lifestyle. Our homes are not just beautiful; they are practical and affordable for the discerning home buyer in Nigeria and Abroad.

Click the link below to buy any of our homes at AMEN ESTATE.

http://portal.redbrickhomes.ng/newvantage/regclientdirect.aspx?cid=691461

Or Call/ Whatsapp 07066963388 for enquiry or assistance.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Stevo35: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2022
dryakson:
I mistakely stepped on a fetish thing with ₦10, 12 peppers, colanut and a mini clay pot while on my way to the mosque at about 5:15am.
The listed items were carefully arranged on the ₦10 note before stepping on it. What could that be?
Am I in trouble? shocked

Watch and pray.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Aksure007: 11:12am On Jul 17, 2022
naija4life247:

So, after stepping on the Sacrifice, you went ahead and used your hands to carry it again. Thank you very much, the gods have accepted the Sacrifice. Small pikin wey no know medicine, na him dey call am vegetables.

Even I that I an a Muslim, when I see such things, I recite Psalms 22, 23, and 24. Then, I recite 3 Suras from the Quran..

You're a fool sir sorry to say!!! The Quran is NP late for the bible you first recite bible before Quran then it shows your faiths shakes!!!

Keep deceiving yourself!!!
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Aksure007: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2022
rookykareem:
If you're a true believer fear not Lahawla walakuwata illa billah God power supersede all power

You faith will walk at for you no matter what!!! But remember there's evil and satanic hidden knowledge and they could only have control over who doesn't have faith in the true God Allah SWA!!
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Coolgent(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked

As a good Muslim don't bother yourself about that shit!
Nothing will happen to you except what almighty Allah has destined.

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by victorazy(m): 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
sylve11:

you don't mean it. shocked cool

Yep!

Putting on road means publicity, the person will face public rejection.
Life is spiritual and everything you see there represents something.

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by kernniejay(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
blazingblender:
you heard he is a Muslim right
And is it wrong for a Muslim to use Jesus Name to destroy works of evil?
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Wwwq: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
You believe in these things
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by SpaceColony: 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
kernniejay:

And is it wrong for a Muslim to use Jesus Name to destroy works of evil?

Yes, it's wrong. Jesus Christ (peace upon him) was in this world and lived among men, he eats and drink what they drink of Allah's provisions which is halal. He is a honored and high ranking servant of God.

His name can't do anything for anyone and himself inclusive, all his miracles are by the permission of Allah.

Don't let your love and awe for someone put them in rank with the Lord of the Worlds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by kernniejay(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
SpaceColony:

Yes, it's wrong. Jesus Christ (peace upon him) was in this world and lived among men, he eats and drink what they drink of Allah's provisions which is halal. He is a honored and high ranking servant of God.

His name can't do anything for anyone and himself inclusive, all his miracles are by the permission of Allah.

Don't let your love and awe for someone put them in rank with the Lord of the Worlds.
You still need to study your Quran more to know more about Jesus Christ. Even your Imams know Who Jesus is what His name does, but wont tell you these secrets for reasons best known to them. No problem anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by SpaceColony: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
kernniejay:

You still need to study your Quran more to know more about Jesus Christ. Even your Imams know Who Jesus is what His name does, but wont tell you these secrets for reasons best known to them. No problem anyway.

You are the ignorant one here. The greatest of Jesus (puh) miracles are not found in the Bible, they are recorded in the quran.

Which of your alfa are you talking about? Allah has revealed quranic messages with no crockednes or wanting to cause desease in our hearts.

If you say the truth, when the angel of death visit when you might have reached good old age, ask the angel of death to give you a minute more in Jesus name if you are the truthful.

Poverty in Africa make the hopeless still hold on to this deceit of unfounded false miracles from your deceitful alfas and pastors.

No one can wrestle the dominions of heaven and earth with Allah, the ever living, who creates death and will never taste of it, death.

There are problems anyway, because there will come a day, in assurance, where men will file before their Lord in ranks, helpless, hopeless and in regret, on the plane of Judgement awaiting their faith.

The losers on this day are those who put before Allah, another deity, be it man or whatever.

May Allah open our heart to his truth.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by kernniejay(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2022
SpaceColony:

You are the ignorant one here. The greatest of Jesus (puh) miracles are not found in the Bible, they are recorded in the quran.

Which of your alfa are you talking about? Allah has revealed quranic messages with no crockednes or wanting to cause desease in our hearts.

If you say the truth, when the angel of death visit when you might have reached good old age, ask the angel of death to give you a minute more in Jesus name if you are the truthful.

Poverty in Africa make the hopeless still hold on to this deceit of unfounded false miracles from your deceitful alfas and pastors.

No one can wrestle the dominions of heaven and earth with Allah, the ever living, who creates death and will never taste of it, death.

There are problems anyway, because there will come a day, in assurance, where men will file before their Lord in ranks, helpless, hopeless and in regret, on the plane of Judgement awaiting their faith.

The losers on this day are those who put before Allah, another deity, be it man or whatever.

May Allah open our heart to his truth.
When you finally know the Truth, you will look for me to apologize. End of discussion.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by SpaceColony: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
kernniejay:

When you finally know the Truth, you will look for me to apologize. End of discussion.

My brother, you call people to perdition of setting partner with Allah and when it comes to time to defend yourself assertion, you proclaimed " END OF DISCUSSION ".

Friend, do you know what the truth is?
The time of truth is our seconds of death, when the vail will be opened and man will be in state of praise of his Lord or ignominy.

Then, there will be no return for a second chance as the opened veil would've be closed.

If you are truthful, give me a single word of Jesus (puh) " from the Bible", where he said; " I AM YOUR GOD, WORSHIP ME".

If you can't, be sure there will come the day when Christ will ask for which name they worship and perform miracles and give them a sound denial.

May God open our heart to the truth of his message.

1 Like

Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by dnawah(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
dryakson:
Am I in trouble? shocked
cover yourself with the blood of Jesus, nothing go happen to you.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by Waterbear(m): 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
blazingblender:
you said he should pray in the name of Jesus
But he is a Muslim

Bro, lean to ignore some kind of people..
Some that don't have respect for other people's religion..
And some that result to cheap insults and abuse to feel superior..

The intelligent ones got your point.
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by kernniejay(m): 11:36pm On Jul 17, 2022
SpaceColony:

My brother, you call people to perdition of setting partner with Allah and when it comes to time to defend yourself assertion, you proclaimed " END OF DISCUSSION ".

Friend, do you know what the truth is?
The time of truth is our seconds of death, when the vail will be opened and man will be in state of praise of his Lord or ignominy.

Then, there will be no return for a second chance as the opened veil would've be closed.

If you are truthful, give me a single word of Jesus (puh) " from the Bible", where he said; " I AM YOUR GOD, WORSHIP ME".

If you can't, be sure there will come the day when Christ will ask for which name they worship and perform miracles and give them a sound denial.

May God open our heart to the truth of his message.
Thanks for the maturity and mutual respect. Cheers bro!
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by sylve11: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2022
victorazy:

Yep!

Putting on road means publicity, the person will face public rejection.
Life is spiritual and everything you see there represents something.

Interesting.... cool
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by victorazy(m): 8:24am On Jul 18, 2022
sylve11:

Interesting.... cool

All and all, na Jesus power dey destroy all of them. grin
Re: I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE) by rita25(f): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2022
KOLANUT REPRESENT OLD AGE
PEPPER REPRESENTS STRUGGLES AND SUFFER AND POVERTY
10NAIRA MEANS EMPTY AND USELESS FINANCES
A SPELL WAS CAST ON SOMEONE BY SOMEONE,BUT THE PERSON WHOM THE SPELL WAS CAST ON IS FREE BECAUSE YOU NULLIFIED IT BY STEPPING ON IT WHILE HEADED FOR PRAYERS

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Who Followed Her Friend To A 'Church Event' In Lagos In Unstable Condition / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.