Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List (49952 Views)

Akume and Abike Welcome Shetimma As APC Holds Presidential Rally / Bauchi SDP Senate Candidate Brands His Plane With Pictures Of Tinubu/shetimma / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by TrackerXL: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2022
APC will be campaigning solely on the basis it is presenting the best candidate among those vying for the presidency come 2023. Bola Ahmed Tinubu judging from his antecedent is miles beta than both Atiku n Obi if bigotry n endemic hate many igbos are nurtured from the womb with as not ruined your life

Temptee101:
shocked

I still don't believe anyone is nursing the idea to vote for APC not after all the ills we've been through in their hands.

Just take a second and imagine yourself queuing under the hot sun for hours just to vote for the broom party again

APC brought hunger, starvation, insecurity to the highest degree, hopelessness, corruption, impunity, unemployment at its peak, fuel crisis for months now, inflated subsidy, 96% revenue goes into debt servicing not repayment o...

Lowest standard of living, depression, islamization agenda on top gear, strikes, instability, nonchalant attitude towards the plight of the people, youths relegated, rubber stamped senate and HOR, naira on a free fall, food crisis, inflation doubled, banditary heightened, suicide almost on daily basis, kidnapping has become an everyday thing, incessant borrowings, increased taxes with nothing to show, sectionalization etc

What indices will APC base their campaign on?
Who is actually the person or group of persons planning to vote APC again?
Don't people ever get tired of suffering?
Have people lost their senses because of tribe, religion and ethnic inclinations?
How do you even explain this?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by TrackerXL: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2022
But you foolish n cursed igbos want the vote of the Yoruba christians ba

SHINJA:
If the dem like mk dem scatter the country finish..

Yoruba muslims sha..

Na the stupid Yoruba Christians wey go vote for tinubu I just dey observe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Josh109: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Poor journalism. El Rufai has never been in CPC. El Rufai was PDP member before joining APC.
use ur smart phone and google search his former party.... u must be confused
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by just2endowed: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2022
Daguga:
I pray they use El Rufai, it's going to be disastrous grin

I think he will rather go for shettima. El rufai is kind of extremist and might be hard to control because of his stubbornness

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by storm001(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2022
He will choose that short devil Hell Rufai.

Whoever he chooses, they will still fail.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Saig: 8:58am On Jul 09, 2022
Buhari took almost a year before appointing ministers. Now people have chosen their VPs but Tinubu is still yet to choose one. This shows how unprepared they are. They have not been ready for governance
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by seunH: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Mandesz:
For me n my house I'll NEVER vote a muslim-muslim ticket for president.

Christians be wise, the day u announce a christians-christian in the ruling party in Nigeria, that day u announce war in the north. With present attempts by the northern Muslims to dominate other religions, with xtians as the main target, by force through politics, threat, employment and infrastructural development; religion has come above others in my decision making for 2023.
My brother I live in the North, if you announce a Christian-Christian ticket, there won't be any war in the North. They would simply not vote for you!!!
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by shinealight(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2022
helinues:
Shettima, Shettima, Shettima

Indeed, Shettima is the man…..as solid as a Rock. He is reliable and dependable….unlike El Rufai who can be a cameleon at times!
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by UptownVibes(m): 8:59am On Jul 09, 2022
Dsalvo:
El Rufai is the candidate, for many reasons, to make it a winning combo for APC. I predicted this all along. Not Rocket science.
Even his son said it sometime ago.. When he posted bat and his dad's pics together.. Kaduna state government VP ,Bat president... That's certainly gonna be Buhari and Osibanj pro max.. Lol
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Cyberterror: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2022
Tinubu/El Rufai is very very good combo. Igbos are already crying because they remember that their Obituary locked up El rufai inside a hotel room in anambara during election and as Fulani, he hasn't forgotten and forgiven . Obi will likely join Kanu in underground DSS cell.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Scamburster(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2022
Cyberterror:
Tinubu/El Rufai is very very good combo. Igbos are already crying because they remember that their Obituary locked up El rufai inside a hotel room in anambara during election and as Fulani, he hasn't forgotten and forgiven . Obi will likely join Kanu in underground DSS cell.
Cheap data.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Ibkhaleel01: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
We say no to Muslim Muslim. If we allow this people to succeed that means that no Christian will rule nigerian again.
Islamization will be complete as ogun might be the new headquarters of boko Haram. Nigerians must rise up and resist this bazaar of death filled APC regime and her candidates.
Automate your hotel room booking business and eliminate fraud with this complete hotel management system with ability of guests to make and pay for reservation online. Designed to make life easier for Nigeria hotel owners.
Also comes with an Android app and lots of features. Click the link on my signature for complete details and demo
MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET
Christians in Nigeria had the best opportunity to elect one of the three pastors that contested in PDP presidential primary, but bungled it by voting, with an overwhelming majority, for a Muslim as their presidential candidate for the 2023 elections.
However, in a funny irony, they are now
telling their opponents to ensure that a
Christian is nominated as the running mate the Muslim candidate.
In English language, they call this hypocrisy. This is a clear lesson to the Christians in Nigeria that he whom God blesses, no one Curses.
In spite of the hate preachings and massive mobilization of church goers to obtain voter cards with a view to ensuring that both APC and PDP produced only Christians as their presidential candidates, two Muslims
emerged the parties' presidential candidates.
Next time, cleanse your hearts of hate
covetousness, arrogance and ill-intentions, perhaps, God will look your way.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Kendo999: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=Quest7777 post=114557385]Muslim-Muslim ticket is dead on arrival.

Only option bat has now is to meet an MoG like Pastor Adeboye on National TV, surrender his life to Christ, confess his plenty sins, & become a born-again Christian. cheesy[/quo you too much grin
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by perrychemical: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2022
helinues:

That's actually a new dimension of wailing..

Some meats still dey your chest?

grin

It is inconsequential the religion of anyone seeking to occupy a public office. We need to stop all this crazy discussion about religion, it made me sad when people mention religion in this kind of political game. We obviously need to stop this crazy discussion about religion. If someone tell you that, the problem of Nigeria can only be solved by religious discussion, I think we are not in any sense ready for a change. Let us all focus on the issue, and forget about religion please.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Ibkhaleel01: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2022
Naijabad:
I pray, let Tinubu chose a moslem. He would have finally nailed his ambition.

Say no to Moslim moslim ticket.

Say no to old and unhealthy men

It is the turn of the youth.
You lack the political power to nake any change in Nigeria ...if u like all of una shuld go and cast ur vote to a xtian he wil never win.....

We nuslims are the majority and wil never abuse our voting power...

Muslim-muslim is a must and you cnt decide antlytn abt it ....

Ur hatred wil only stop here online
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Lightorder: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2022
tamdun:
cheesy
Jagaban on the beat
jagaban wey dem beat
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by funshint(m): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2022
All these grapevine news media....what if Ganduje finally emerges as the candidate! We shall see...El-Rufai is a no-no for me. He's never hidden his disdain for Christians but Ganduje has never been seen in such light. Even El-Rufai has not really been supportive of Tinubu's ambition while Ganduje has been open about his support. Ganduje is 10x better than El-Rufai in everyway.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Angelfrost(m): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2022
Eddygourdo:
He should pick el rufai. He will make a good Muslim Muslim combination. Nothing better than a renowned extremist in Aso rock. It will continue buhari legacy .

At least when the issues of Nigeria succeeds in killing the old man. The north will continue ruling. A payback to the Christians for jonathan

I completely agree... Christians who helped install and reinstall APC since 2015 should clap for themselves.

Nigerians never see anything!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Blackdisciple(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Senior bandits and bokoharam commander...
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by robinsoncrosoe: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2022
Temptee101:
shocked

I still don't believe anyone is nursing the idea to vote for APC not after all the ills we've been through in their hands.

Just take a second and imagine yourself queuing under the hot sun for hours just to vote for the broom party again

APC brought hunger, starvation, insecurity to the highest degree, hopelessness, corruption, impunity, unemployment at its peak, fuel crisis for months now, inflated subsidy, 96% revenue goes into debt servicing not repayment o...

Lowest standard of living, depression, islamization agenda on top gear, strikes, instability, nonchalant attitude towards the plight of the people, youths relegated, rubber stamped senate and HOR, naira on a free fall, food crisis, inflation doubled, banditary heightened, suicide almost on daily basis, kidnapping has become an everyday thing, incessant borrowings, increased taxes with nothing to show, sectionalization etc

What indices will APC base their campaign on?
Who is actually the person or group of persons planning to vote APC again?
Don't people ever get tired of suffering?
Have people lost their senses because of tribe, religion and ethnic inclinations?
How do you even explain this?
The reason you gave up there is why Nigeria will never progress..

We are doomed by tribe and religion
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Polchiz(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Dsalvo:
El Rufai is the candidate, for many reasons, to make it a winning combo for APC. I predicted this all along. Not Rocket science.
Get ready !
El-Rufai is a sworn enemy of Christians.
No true Christian in the North, will vote him.
I doubt if he will win Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Polchiz(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2022
Ibkhaleel01:
MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET
Christians in Nigeria had the best opportunity to elect one of the three pastors that contested in PDP presidential primary, but bungled it by voting, with an overwhelming majority, for a Muslim as their presidential candidate for the 2023 elections.
However, in a funny irony, they are now
telling their opponents to ensure that a
Christian is nominated as the running mate the Muslim candidate.
In English language, they call this hypocrisy. This is a clear lesson to the Christians in Nigeria that he whom God blesses, no one Curses.
In spite of the hate preachings and massive mobilization of church goers to obtain voter cards with a view to ensuring that both APC and PDP produced only Christians as their presidential candidates, two Muslims
emerged the parties' presidential candidates.
Next time, cleanse your hearts of hate
covetousness, arrogance and ill-intentions, perhaps, God will look your way.
Is it only Christian delegates that voted in the primary?
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by perrychemical: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2022
TrackerXL:
I am a Christian n will be voting for Tinubu whether he chose Elrufia or Shettima. Let God come n ask me personally for the blood of any christians killed during their time as he ask for the blood of Muslims killed under a Christian Christian Governor in Igboland oloriburuku bigoted wretched motherfurker

Honestly, Boro Haram started when the president was a Christain. There was no any connection between Boko Haram, and whelter the president is a Muslim or Christain. I am sorry, you people should stop talking about religion. No country in the world developed as a result of this religion believe. People should stop hiding under religion to pursue political interest. Afterall, we had a Pastor as a vice president, he never resign from a government that was underperforming.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Billygee2u: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2022
alsudan:
In 2019, all Christian Candidates stepped down for only Northern Muslims to contest, so there’s no moral justification for a Muslim to aspire to be President in 2023. Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed while speaking on Channels TV Yesterday.

The Agbado Thief can nominate the known Boko Haram Shettima or the Herdsmen El Rufai all he wants. But 100% of Christians and a good number of Liberal Muslims will be waiting for them.

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by finni(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2022
Are you a Christian?
alsudan:
In 2019, all Christian Candidates stepped down for only Northern Muslims to contest, so there’s no moral justification for a Muslim to aspire to be President in 2023. Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed while speaking on Channels TV Yesterday.

The Agbado Thief can nominate the known Boko Haram Shettima or the Herdsmen El Rufai all he wants. But 100% of Christians and a good number of Liberal Muslims will be waiting for them.

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Angelfrost(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2022
MrLearned:

Hope you know if premium spirit gets to 1,000 per liter; both you and other citizens of Nigeria will buy it equally.

There is no Nepotism In:
Premium spirit price
Price of Food items
Transportation Price
and the rest of them?

Vote in a Good Leader as deemed fit by You

Mr Learned

Don't waste your time on dull bigots please.
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Angelfrost(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2022
Zorn:
You support everything wrong and injustice in this nation and yet you think you love the country? Some of you are really evil and stupid.

Nah... I think they are more stupid than evil!
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by SHINJA: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2022
TrackerXL:
But you foolish n cursed igbos want the vote of the Yoruba christians ba

Pls go and tk Ur drug
Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Angelfrost(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2022
Great2017:

That is your opinion which you are entitled to. Why would these categories of Nigerians vote for Tinubu? You are yet to tell us your reason.

Honestly, if anyone with sense ever thought of voting Tinubu, this choice of running mate will be more than enough to snap them out of that error!

Well, for me, Tinubu and APC are doing well! They should continue taking Nigerians for granted! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2022
hiteelong:
Whether Muslim Muslims or Christian Christian, God please it's whoever is capable of turning nigeria around that we need. cry

This country is a mess cry

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by famouscargo4u: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2022
alsudan:

Shettima has no link with Boko Haram. Ali odu sheriff is.

Re: Tinubu's Running Mate: El-Rufai, Shetimma Makes Final List by Angelfrost(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Tomilola360:
Tinubu picking a muslim VP? - No vote from me

Peter Obi - Regardless of who his running mate his, i will never vote someone supported by the biggest hate tribe in Nigeria.

Atiku/Okowa remains the best option

Nah... You have always been Atikulating! Leave all these gist!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi / Gov Amaechi Like Taking Risk...(photos) / Why We Extended Lockdown By 2 Weeks - Boss Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.