Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content (31716 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / 2023: LP Will Get At Least 15 Votes In Every Polling Unit, Says Pat Utomi / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
Abbeytoy:

It's actually truth...

But the 2023 vote is between South West and the North.

Says a man with only one vote.....lols
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Wardstunna22(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Akin since you have become stupid as other big brothers, I bet you your Political Position to my networth that Obi would get over 15,000 votes in your LGA. You rendered enough boys useless with your Betting platform now you using your position to blind the masses. So you no get Soul Akin…
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by kenedy175(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Chidi2022:
Akin Alabi is a bald headed vulture who could not record more than 15 sales with his online scammery called Nairabet, then he decided to go into Nigeria politics to be able to loot.. atleast any way or the other, looting must continue...Aluta Continua....Bald headed poiticians are always senseless ....
Lol.. Nne, take it easy o
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Abbeytoy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Says a man with only one vote.....lols

Everyone is with one vote... But if we talk deep politics, my one vote can be a thousand votes in less than 5min.

Sowore lokan
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by bodee(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thelogiccc:
You are not GOD, stop trynna be GOD.

In the midst of darkness and No light to power up your devices ?

No issues.

Light up your devices with the 80,000mah Power bank...compatible with (Television, Laptop, phonepad, Drone, Lamp and Fan).

Payment on Delivery (Lagos Only).

Call or WhatsApp for More info...

Egole?

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by omokab: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Fahdiga:
If you check well this one might not even have voter's card and he is here blabbing
how old are you? I don't think you understand the topic .someone who got a return ticket to national assembly will not have a voters card . na wao!
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by ibedu29: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
GoodLife4live:

The same question should be directed to you.. why is obi supporters attacking other celebrities for supporting atku and Tinubu ?

Why did ipob secessionist hijacked obi campaign ....

Obi Wii only win Southeast ... Mark dis statement... Until .....
Suffer never tire you my brother
Am yoruba
But I will vote Peter Obi
Tinubu will only favour his kinsmen

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
Latakia:
Every responsible Nigerian knows that the labourer is a social media candidate.

The 2023 presidential election is between PATRIOTIC Candidate and a TERRORIST Candidate.

Propaganda,.....lols ( edited in 2019.... cancelled in 2023)
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Prinxzona10: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
Peter Obi and his vice have been granting interviews since buh Tinubu and Atiku never dime it fit,to grant just one interview and hope everybody knows the reason..
I marvels at the mentality of some people buh what I perfectly understand from all these political games happening now is that 99% of people around the Globe and 95% of Nigerians,Tinubu's urchins inclusive,knows that Peter Obi is the best among the candidates buh what's the problem of Tinubu's miscreants is the tribe Peter Obi comes from via battle of supremacy to the detriment of Nigerian lives,future and progress..
Honestly,some of you people don't suppose to live in the midst of normal human beings because you demented morons needs to be the boss to Satan itself in terms of self destruct...damn!!!!
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by 2elliot: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

Lol, all these children that just started voting.

Who tell you the APC guys are not always on ground for this kind of sensitization?

Akin Alabi is even generous, where will Obi Pandora get 15 votes in that particular ward? He wan steal am?

Except if mad men already started advising Akin Alabi too.
I don't understand you nor Akin o. Are you guys going to force the individuals who may want to vote LP not to do so? Because that appears to be your subtle threat.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by omokab: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
On the election day, God willing, I will be driving around with a microphone to beg people to go out and vote...

I will ensure that I full my tank and make this possible and even preach to the people to embrace the opportunity of making sure that they abandoned whatever they were doing to go out and vote....

This is going to be my one sided contribution while also assisting at the polling units around for any assistance that I will be able to offer....

People will come out to vote for Peter Obi and that will not just end at the social media...
can we see what we are saying . You can't drive around on election day otherwise security agents will arrest u. Meaning, you don't understand politics
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Oilwell(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
Offpoint1:
LP won't win, yet una no go rest... Na LP bi everybody problem grin grin all una know sey Obi na extreme threat to all other parties.

Na online party bah? Make campaign start, e go clear for una eye.
Una go experience political campaign that no one has ever witnessed in Nigeria.
We go give una Jehovah witness with little touch of Lord's chosen style of campaign.

Obi no go even need to spend shishi

God bless you brother
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by filey: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2022
You are still living in past euphoria. Nigeria are wiser this time around. You only have one vote.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Antoeni(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Nigeria Youths With God , Will Disgrace APC And PDP
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by latolz: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Akin Alabi i be your fan since day one from your first seminars please no fall my hand...
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Udemzy05: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
This is different Akin Alabi, I wonder why you guys are failing to see things clearly.

Look at the numbers of people coming out to get their PVC,this wave started online,this election will be different.

Unless you guys are planning on sending out thugs to disrupt elections as usual but I want to let you know that youth dey vex.

It will be a very dangerous, I mean very dangerous thing to do for any individual that have any plans of disrupting election or stealing ballot box.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Oilwell(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
Eriggs:
Obituary is a loser from day one.
His frustrating foolish supporters cursing, abusing anyone bot voting for their thief have made him lose even before the election proper. Bunch of intolerable animals everywhere. Election is not won online.

Naso I see am too.

Go commot am keep am for your house now.
Wailing wailer cry

Premium times publication with no name or date.

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2022
post=114574936:
Gbam!!!

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.......
I thought were sensible but perhaps, I was wrong. Pele
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by PoliteActivist: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
Toluwanise247:

Movement by you right?

My brother, it's not about me. Let's collectively try to save our country from a fate worse than Buhari!
Why must we always choose extremely corrupt people with one foot in the grave??
Tinubu and Atiku are much more corrupt and much more older than the vast majority of Nigerians. Exactly on what basis are we to choose them?? Or is it because of their parties? See what their parties have turned Nigeria into! So please advice, exactly on what basis are we to choose them??!!
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
If you check the nature and Character of Akin Alaba International.........you will see alot of thuggery and Agbero DNA in his system.....

He can't help it.....the System has failed and he is a product of connection by Corruption.....

Let him go to a sane Country and learn how to talk ....
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by PoliteActivist: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Best choice based on what?

Based on he doesn't have one foot in the grave and is not extremely corrupt
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by iamfactor(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
The electric wey dey always shock Buhari go soon shock dis one
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by securitywatch50: 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2022
Please increase the mic volume
DOTian:
Akin Alabi? The guy that has ruined many lives with his bet9ja?
That his betting company needs to be banned!
It's responsible for the destruction of Nigerian youths
Many have died from frustration cursed by his company
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Abbeytoy:

Everyone is with one vote... But if we talk deep politics, my one vote can be a thousand votes in less than 5min.

Sowore lokan

The same is applied to another person...........if you talk deeper with them....
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Kingspin(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
These are people you depend on rig by INEC win
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Krismas(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
JASONjnr:
On the election day, God willing, I will be driving around with a microphone to beg people to go out and vote...

I will ensure that I full my tank and make this possible and even preach to the people to embrace the opportunity of making sure that they abandoned whatever they were doing to go out and vote....

This is going to be my one sided contribution while also assisting at the polling units around for any assistance that I will be able to offer....

People will come out to vote for Peter Obi and that will not just end at the social media...
grin Campaigning on Election Day is an electoral offense.
Better don get urself arrested ontop of OBIdience that won’t win
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Gbogbowa: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
Akurakambe:
Same way APC and PDP cannot get more than 3 votes each in my ward, umunze 1 Orumba south LGA. Anambra state.

It's Peter Obi or nothing.
Akin alabi this is not Naira bet this is Nigeria taking back our country, many did not know that the high number of registered voter in Lagos now are Igbo and Yoruba that are against Tinubu ambition, im Yoruba person and many of us are voting Obi,OBI RERE all the way obi abiku,obi abi arun
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Chinkoalhaji34: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
2elliot:
I don't understand you nor Akin o. Are you guys going to force the individuals who may want to vote LP not to do so? Because that appears to be your subtle threat.

On Election Day you will know what’s up.
Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by Liamm(m): 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
Toluwanise247:
Obi supporters and their high blood pressure. Die for obi he no go come for your burial
Tinubu come your papa burial?

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi: LP Won’t Get 15 Votes, Party Is Online Content by tnerro1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
South 2023 is all I want, but I will not vote for a party that considers my Christian faith irrelevant. So I would rather “waste “ my vote for Labour Party than vote APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos / Buhari: Nigerians Now Leaving Offices For Farms / Conella Services Offers To Help Army Subdue Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.