Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? (57178 Views)

Two Teachers Were Having Fun With A Female Student / Two Teachers Were Having Sex In The School's Staff Room / Secondary Students Were Having Sex In The Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Mariangeles(f): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:
My parents never caught me, but my mom never wants to see me with any lady. Just this evening I brought a girl home to stay with me tonight in my own room oooh,after sneaking her in my room, I don't know how my mom found out. All hell was let loose I quickly bolted the door and all sorts of insult and curses have been landing on my head ooh. Can you imagine at the age of 34 my mom still wants to be breastfeeding me as if I am a kid.

Both you and the girl are shameless!
I ashamed on behalf of your mum!
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by virginchaser(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:
not wat you think ooh lost my job during covid 19 and couldn't keep up with my rent so I went back home, am gradually getting back to my feet with the help of my GF. Will be back on my own b4 the year runs out

I was moved by your level of maturity. One i rarely see on Nairaland. Weldon sir.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by yachal: 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:
My parents never caught me, but my mom never wants to see me with any lady. Just this evening I brought a girl home to stay with me tonight in my own room oooh,after sneaking her in my room, I don't know how my mom found out. All hell was let loose I quickly bolted the door and all sorts of insult and curses have been landing on my head ooh. Can you imagine at the age of 34 my mom still wants to be breastfeeding me as if I am a kid.

That's 'cos u 've bin an 'omo-mommy' from the word go

The annoying part is that u don't even realize it yet.
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Dshocker(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:

34yrs and you still dey papa house, omo guy.
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Neddyogu(m): 3:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:
not wat you think ooh lost my job during covid 19 and couldn't keep up with my rent so I went back home, am gradually getting back to my feet with the help of my GF. Will be back on my own b4 the year runs out

Ok. I would have wondered.
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Spain007(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:
I have my own room. Nah conditions make crayfish bend ,I was not living with her b4 but when I lost my job I had to head back home to plan my life.

Go get ur PVC n Make sure you vote Peter Obi for better Nigeria
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Mariangeles(f): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:

You better go modify your first comment with this one, otherwise, them go mention shege comot for your body today! grin

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by sonssyo: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:

Get an apartment, you are a full grown man
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by baralatie(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2022
Collinsaik:
many guys like toto but u can never see em with a woman.
Proverb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Mariangeles(f): 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2022
Neddyogu:

Ok. I would have wondered.

That doesn't still justify him having sex in his parents home.

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by eldoradoxx: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hmmm. When one girl like that wan spoil my very good name. I had neither mastered the act of digging the honey well. I can swear with my life that I was more tensed up to even enter her buga let alone vomit anything, it was just a hot and spicy adult play we played as 17 and 18 yr old kids back then. Then boom, she tell her mum who whispers to my mum that I got her pregnant. Meanwhile other bigger boys were sampling the olosho babe well well.
How embarrassed I felt, I felt trapped. My mum was so nice and mature in handling the issue. She invited me for a talk outside our home so that my other siblings don't even hear anything. She put the question to me and I answered truthfully, I only rubbed my unruly boy around her honey well, I did not even dig her honey well for once nor even vomited a dime inside her so how possible could I have gotten her in the family way. Mumsy coded, the rest is history, neither the girl, her family ever raised any accusation afterwards nor did any of my siblings know of till date. Mama saved my reputation

24 Likes

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by KristaPretty(f): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Waynesteave:
I will come back later, this is urgent

Ahbeg a king is in need, I dey one isolated area and I need airtime glo #100 is enough. Brothers in the house ahbeg....I need to call someone and it urgent just #100 glo airtime
( Sorted)

You are shameless. You beg every single day of your life and on every post. Use something else, get busy and take your broke ass out to get a job.

It irritates me to see a CONSTANT online beggar

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by jojothaiv(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
OnlineArchitect:
It's gonna be an interesting thread grin!! who's there, bar-man give me one cold bottle of champagne
grin grin grin
Add boiled chameleon and sun side up roasted Guinea corn, bill on me.

DJ, play me 'Vawulence Don Start' by Vector featuring X-Project and Ayinla Omowura

1 Like

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by virginchaser(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
That year, my cousin came back with his unilag girlfriend. They were at the boys quarters when his mum arrived from work. The poor woman refused to go in, sat and backed the kitchen door. Noise started disseminating from the BQ 'leave my bra alone' The woman just told me right there that i should tell others that she will collect any pregnancy they bring to this compound.

3 Likes

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by jojothaiv(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Lexkenny99:
My mamalet knw sey as a fresh fyne bwoy, I'm definitely a ladies' man. She knew one of my babes then, STEPHANIE. I bring steph home to my room and we do doings. She only told me that as my D** Dey stand make I Knw where e dey enter cuz any girl I Give belle, i go marry am... grin Imagine! My dad knws but man lyks keeping things on a low... grin
Your old man na senior comrade
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by brightest5050: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

Both you and the girl are shameless!
I ashamed on behalf of your mum!

Why do you feel pained?
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by IbileIfe: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
I was 11 and was having sex education practicals by an older girlfriend in Obalende on the Lagos Island in Nigeria.
Her parents were not at home. So, she was lying on her back with her legs wide apart and guiding me to insert my mojo into her vagina when someone called me that my mother was calling for me. I pulled up my short knickers and hurried to our residence blocks away on the same Ajeniya Street. My mother was standing at entrance to the house waiting for me. She glared angrily at me and as she noticed that my mojo was erect inside my knickers, she slapped me on my right cheek!
The memory has remained with me since then.

9 Likes

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Roozzaay(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Hmmm. When one girl like that one spoil my very good name. I had neither mastered the act of digging the honey well. I can swear with my life that I was more tensed to even enter her buga let alone vomit anything, it was just a hot and spicy adult play we played as 17 and 18 yr old kids back then. Then boom, she tell her mum who whispers to my mum that I got her pregnant. Meanwhile other bigger boys were sampling the olosho babe well well.
How embarrassed I felt, I felt trapped. My mum was so nice and mature in handling the issue. She invited me for a talk outside our home so that my other siblings don't even hear anything. She put the question to me and I answered truthfully, I only rubbed my unruly boy around her honey well, I did not even dig it for once nor even vomited a dime inside so how possible. Mumsy coded, the rest is history, neither the girl, her family ever raised any accusation afterwards nor did any of my siblings know of till date. Mama saved my reputation

God bless her wherever she is �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Tolu181: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:
Amy is that you?
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by BabaOfLagos: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Far back,

Never caught me red handed,

Lots of unverified reports,

Suspicions..

Until Dad saw an unused condom in the sitting room.

That was it, warned every female being to stay away from me ...

For those who understands Basketball profits.. See the link below https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by kendological(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:
I feed my self and am no mummy's pet I had a little setback that was why I return home. I will be back on my own b4 the year runs out. Nah condition make crayfish bend
Stop explaining, some people will still choose not to understand.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by brightest5050: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
eldoradoxx:
Hmmm. When one girl like that one spoil my very good name. I had neither mastered the act of digging the honey well. I can swear with my life that I was more tensed to even enter her buga let alone vomit anything, it was just a hot and spicy adult play we played as 17 and 18 yr old kids back then. Then boom, she tell her mum who whispers to my mum that I got her pregnant. Meanwhile other bigger boys were sampling the olosho babe well well.
How embarrassed I felt, I felt trapped. My mum was so nice and mature in handling the issue. She invited me for a talk outside our home so that my other siblings don't even hear anything. She put the question to me and I answered truthfully, I only rubbed my unruly boy around her honey well, I did not even dig it for once nor even vomited a dime inside so how possible. Mumsy coded, the rest is history, neither the girl, her family ever raised any accusation afterwards nor did any of my siblings know of till date. Mama saved my reputation

Your mum is very matured and organised. I wish her long life and Prosperity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by AlphaStyles(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
virgin reading comments
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by josephevergreen(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
virginprincess:
How is it your business if i claim to be a virgin undecided,beside stop having this mentality that are girls are loosed and wayward like your girlfriend.
. If you re congrats..but is not an achievement though

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by 07kjb: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
Chris2863:
at 34 and you are still living with your parents. Sounds scary to me unless nah you build the house shaa

Stop putting people in an unnecessary pressures

How much you get for bank?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by kkins25(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:
Haha. if you no japa, your mama would keep you to herself. dad is not there I presume?
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by StarLord21(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
sorosoke101:

Why are you even surprised at NLanders replies, Some just speak without reasoning, they should be able to comprehend that it's not what it seems

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by DaniDani(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Israel Daniel happens to be my two names too
I’ve never seen anyone with that combo

Abi you own dan is danjuma?

Imagine! Common, you guys should better be serious. This is my name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Dramadiddy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nairaland ppl can’t stop talking about sex smh
Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2022
virginprincess:
How is it your business if i claim to be a virgin undecided,beside stop having this mentality that are girls are loosed and wayward like your girlfriend.

Taaaaaah

Na your type worse for street joor..

Swear u be Virginia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did Your Parents Know You Were Having Sex And What Was Their Reaction? by Kendrick80(m): 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2022
Found gold circle in my shorts.
His reaction: Kendrick HIV is real oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Cute Soldier Set To Wed His Sweetheart. See Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines / Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.