Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard (66769 Views)

Tinubu Confirms Kashim Shettima As His Running Mate / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Awoleesu(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu is not indeed a 'follower' of MKO Abiola!

He follows the latter to the letters...

Hoping he doesn't end up like his pilot!
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Allahisarapist: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
diplomat058:

You're free to be obidient to your brother. As for me, I am all for Jagaban by His grace.
You have no choice.
Lol people that supported Buhari in 2015 are the same people supporting tinubu now.
Talk of the devil, when we see failure we know one
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by seunmsg(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Becos they are fools to choose vp when their son Atiku is contesting for Presidnt

Atiku is Kanuri? Make it make sense please grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Truthisunique2: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
DeleTaller:

Swear to God that you don't have a Muslim as your relative and even as friends. Religion has nothing to do with good governance.

I am a Christian and me and my family members are going to vote for Tinubu.
you can only play this dumb shit in Yoruba land

Religion holds this country tightly, we are not one and will never be

We only "tolerate" ourselves so if that tolerance is not there let the nation split

I am sure you don't know what Nigeria unity means up north, If Niger delta begins to join south east it's over

So your opinion doesn't matter, north would ditch tinubu so long an atiku is also Muslim
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by ismodiwa(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
phemmyjohnson:

Do we have the same religious juhadist terrorizing this country In the 70s ? Were Christians being slaughtered .. Please this is not state politics . What happens In the central is enough to influence the states .. Mean while kaduna under the short devil Muslim tickets , Christian’s are being killed .. so why are Muslims not being slaughtered in the Christian Christian controlled states ? It shows you the Muslims can’t be trusted with total power … I would prefer a strategic Alliance too irrespective of religion but then again , the agenda of the northern Muslims cannot be over looked ..

This is democracy, it's not mandatory to vote APC, if you arent okay with it, vote for someone else.

4 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by LivingTribunal: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Femeto:
No be this Shettima marry under aged girl?
Na Yerima
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Carlosdd: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2022
Either you like it or not everyone knows his /her candidate come 2023 . Shun politics of hatred, envy, jealous and bitterness am talking to all internet bandits and terrorist who want to kill their selves because they don’t want to see opposition, what then is the beauty of democracy? . Better face your life and engage in meaningful and fruitful things , if you have a preferred candidate campaign and canvass vote for your candidate

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Agadinaagwuofe: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Pymetrics:

You Christians would be the first to cry on media but when a fact is presented to you then you turn another way. If we are to go by the same cry then let Muslim vote Christian president but no Muslim should vote any Christian governorship candidate in the South. Is that not clear to you?

My grouse with all those noisemakers is they have become obstinate with all sensible facts and logics, when the consequences befall on them they will just recant and apologized like they did with Buhari and wish that everyone will just let it go notwithstanding that many might have lost their lives, family, source of living and everything but then they will feel to say sorry will cut them some slack. How can an objective person support Muslim/Muslim ticket? in a country Christians are suffering, even a United States Senate is pushing for sanctions against Nigeria due to intense persecution Christians are facing. Well, I really don't take online personas serious until I find Christians in real supporting this then I will take it serious.
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
LivingTribunal:

Na Yerima

Why did you tell him. They are so backward, not enlightened .
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Truthisunique2: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Abdulmumin412:

And also any Muslim that see this your username and still thread the path you follow or listen to you is not a Muslim.
it makes no difference

North should vote it's own fulani Muslim, to protest against south

Na so he reach Las Las

The foolish thing by this tinubu mistake is that it provokes southern christians who would provoke northern Muslims who would just punish tinubu that is half Muslim and also southernern
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Metrofox(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
grin he shouldn't stop there, he should go ahead to divorce his pastor wife since the end justifies the means. Anything to please his slave masters..jokers
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sarsaproko:

Same lagos Tinubu has been controlling or another one?

Okay o...
Go and check last presidential result
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by effido666: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Any Christian who cast his or her vote for a Muslim Tinubu to Muslim Shettima wil not c the kingdom of God
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by kingyakos: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
olas24u:

COPIEP as credited to one Chinweizu

"By the way there is historical evidence, from a well-placed non-Nigerian source, that the Igbo-Yoruba Cold War was needlessly unleashed by Zik in 1948, and not, as Igbo mythology has it, by Awo through the Carpet crossing in 1951.

Here is the story of how Zik declared war on the Yoruba in 1948:

"It was in this year [1945] that a group of Yorubas, led by Chief Awolowo, Dr Oni Akerele, Chief Abiodun Akerele, Akintola Williams, Chief Rosiji and others, founded a Yoruba organization in London called Egbe Omo Oduduwa, meaning “a society of the descendants of Oduduwa.” . . . Our friends from the Eastern Region and some from the Western Regions of that vast country showed their hostility to the formation of the Egbe Omo Oduduwa of the Yorubas.

Those of us who did not hail from Nigeria were highly disturbed by the threat of our unity as West Africans under the banner of W.A.S.U., which was itself predominantly Nigerian. Although there had been in existence an Ibo Union for some twenty months or so before the birth of Egbe Omo Oduduwa, not much notice had been taken of it at W.A.S.U. In any case, for obvious reasons, this new association looked formidable enough to merit our attention. All attempts to persuade the founders to squelch the new-born association proved futile.

Happily, this did not break up our great W.A.S.U. although it did leave bitter feelings all over. In Nigeria itself, the new Association did not take root until 1948, when another powerful group of Yoruba leaders formed one in Lagos. The names of the founders were indeed names to conjure with among the Yorubas in the capital—Sir Akintola Maja and many others. It was after that great event in Lagos that Chief Awolowo himself plucked up courage to inaugurate a branch at Ibadan. An editorial in Nigeria’s West African Pilot of September, 8 1948, which reached us in London, warned of the battle ahead. Among many other things, the editorial carried these ominous words: “Henceforth the cry must be one of battle against the Egbe Omo Oduduwa, its leaders at home and abroad, up hill and down dale, in the streets of Nigeria and in the streets of London and in the residence of its advocates.” The language was familiar enough. This was Nnamdi Azikiwe’s. Were our fears about the unity of Nigeria about to be justified? The parting knell had been tolled. It might in retrospect be said that the first salvos of the civil war had been fired by these words."

-- Joseph Appiah, Joe Appiah: The Autobiography of an African Patriot, Accra: Assempa publishers, 1996, pp. 160-161,

This testimony from a Ghanaian who, for many years, was a member and President of W.A.S.U. in London, should give Igbos pause about the version of the Igbo-Yoruba Cold War they have accepted. The key point is that the Ibo Union had been in existence before the Egbe Omo Oduduwa was founded. Yet Zik declared war on the Egbe Omo Oduduwa. Why? If it was because the Egbe Omo Oduduwa was not Pan-Nigerian, then what of the pre-existing Ibo Union? In other words, it wasn’t the Yoruba who introduced tribal unions and tribalist politics into Nigeria but the Igbos. But whatever his reason, Zik was the one who declared war on the Yorubas; he was the aggressor.

With that aggression as background, the carpet crossing becomes an understandable response to Zik’s declaration of war. If somebody who declared war on your people arrives to govern your homeland, what should your leaders do? Welcome him and let him govern, or drive him out by any means necessary? The carpet crossing accomplished just that. And Igbos, following Zik, the instigator of the response, condemn the Yorubas for defending themselves from Zik’s aggression.

Zik’s conduct is an example of how Igbos can act without thinking of how their action might look to those their proposed action might adversely affect. That is a weakness Igbos should be on guard against, and should work to eliminate by extra self-awareness and constant self-criticism.

For seven decades, we have paid for Zik’s aggression against the Yorubas. The Cold War which Zik started made it possible for the British to install the NPC in power in 1959 when Zik refused to join with Awo to form the Federal government. He explained it away by alluding to his distrust of Awo that stemmed from the Carpet crossing affair. In other words, Zik is ultimately responsible for our disasters and oppression under the Caliphate. But the pertinent issue at this time is that we, not the Yorubas, are responsible for the Yoruba-Igbo feud. We are not the innocent victims of Yoruba tribalism and hatred. That fact should inform our attitude in seeking rapprochement with the Yorubas, especially now that we need a Yoruba-Igbo alliance to help create conditions for us to exit our imprisonment in Lugard’s Nigeria."

====END====

As it was in 1948 so it is now in 2022.

Another man with CUNNING is about to repeat history.

His SOLE AMBITION is to do everything to STOP A YORUBA MAN FROM THE AWOLOWO HOUSE OF PROGRESSIVES.

Nonsense
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Theoarhics: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2022
Tinubu is disaster waiting to explode. Pls let's avoid the impending danger of Tinubu and his APC.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Iceberg3: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Everything about this stale man is simply about rascality and insensitivity.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by LivingTribunal: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
vote for atiku then

At least that's a common ground to all NIGERIANS
Because he married in all 36 states grin
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Atiku is Kanuri? Make it make sense please grin grin grin
Atiku is from NorthEast , they have never been President.Their people will vote for Atiku over a vp
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Oblizdahfuture: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Senator Ibrahim Shettima. Looking at the level of loyalty and commitment he showed to Tinubu during the primary election, I’m not surprised at his nomination. He’s an excellent administrator and a loyal party man. He will make a good Vice President. With this, Tinubu’s presidency is a done deal.

With his nomination, APC should win Borno, Yobe and Gombe clearly. The party should also come second in Adamawa and with LP gaining momentum in Plateau and Taraba (two traditional PDP states), APC should win North East slightly over Atiku.

Count Gombe State out of This pls..... Thanks!
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Prinxzona10:

That kind of rhetorical preachings wouldn't happen this time again because of two things.
Firstly,Buhari they all preached about then,praised and campaigned for was and still a natural disaster and a very big failure in all ramifications that wouldn't go away in the history of Nigeria...
Secondly,the youths factor via in many churches today,the youths made up 70% of the congregation,so when youths are campaigning for a total positive change through Peter Obi(LP) ,you dare not say otherwise.
Lastly,money worked and influenced before maybe in the ration of 9/10 buh money working this time especially to influence Nigerian's public figures would be in the ration of 2/10 except you ain't seeing what's happening/about to happen or you just want to deceive yourself..
NB:PDP and APC main campaign targets or manifestos are hinged on money buh the money will disappoint them this time and hope you give me some credit when my predictions started working out as predicted by me here.....
I rest my case..Gracias!!!
Definitely sire
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you can only play this dumb shit in Yoruba land

Religion holds this country tightly, we are not one and will never be

We only "tolerate" ourselves so if that tolerance is not there let the nation split

I am sure you don't know what Nigeria unity means up north, If Niger delta begins to join south east it's over

So your opinion doesn't matter, north would ditch tinubu so long an atiku is also Muslim

During Jonathan government, South East joined Niger Delta and double-deal Niger Delta.

I think 13,000 IBOS signed petition against an Ijaw man (Reno Omokri). Niger Delta and IBOS are already together.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by famology(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Those crying here are people that will never vote Tinubu even if he picks the Pope as his vice. Why they're wailing is what I don't understand. Were they expecting a seasoned politician like Tinubu to fall for that cheap trap of nominating a northern Christian as vice? That would be game over for him. I guess that's why they're crying.

Putting every parameter on the table, Tinubu has no other option but to pick a northern muslim as his vice if he wants to have a chance at the presidential election. Tinubu is not seen as a devout muslim in the core north for obvious reasons and you expect him to pick a northern Christian as vice? Only a political novice will fall for that cheap trap. Let democracy play itself out. It's a game of numbers.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Teenaira: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
OmoAkin85:
i swear end sars aftermath ,baba no go see 40% for lagos i fit bet anything

Please, I beg you. Don't bet with anything because you will lose everything

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Allahisarapist:
Is not about respecting your right, I know what happened in owo and my hometown in osun.
I don't want us to start wailing when what is happening in kaduna start happening to us.
Let's join hands together to be obedient and yusuful to ourselves and our country nigeria

That's where our basic difference gain the most emphasis. God forbid that I should adorn the buttocks of my neighbour's daughter with my waist bead even if my daughter's buttocks cannot hold it. Only a bastard Yoruba will prefer Obi to Tinubu, because much as anyone can vitiate tribalism I Nigeria's public affairs, Nigeria isn't yet ready for the kind of patriotism that ignores the saying, Our is ours is good but mine is mine is better. The choice is yours, but please do not drag me into it, because I will then claim my right to my preferred choice. Right?

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Blackdisciple(m): 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2022
Ganduje , shittima are they confused grin grin
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by wisdomkid: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Senator Ibrahim Shettima. Looking at the level of loyalty and commitment he showed to Tinubu during the primary election, I’m not surprised at his nomination. He’s an excellent administrator and a loyal party man. He will make a good Vice President. With this, Tinubu’s presidency is a done deal.

With his nomination, APC should win Borno, Yobe and Gombe clearly. The party should also come second in Adamawa and with LP gaining momentum in Plateau and Taraba (two traditional PDP states), APC should win North East slightly over Atiku.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by diplomat058(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2022
Allahisarapist:

You have no choice.
Lol people that supported Buhari in 2015 are the same people supporting tinubu now.
Talk of the devil, when we see failure we know one

What was Tinubu's failure? Lol...if not a joke, you would compare Tinubu's milestones as Governor with that of the "I left money at bank" story-telling pacifist? C'mon, BAT administration personified an innovative governance model.

As for BUHARI, he was and is a failure. I voted for him in 2015 because we needed an ironclad general to deal with Boko Haram menace, and with his military credentials and no nonsense antecedents while in office in 83/84, we thought the fight against corruption would be strict and geniune. Obviously, Buhari is a scam, not Asíwájú who is a proven success

3 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by onatisi(m): 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
Truthisunique2:
even those buying such support would know they are been scammed

At the end it's the votes that would matter, 90% Christian's nationally won't support that Muslim Muslim ticket

They would rather go with atiku or obi, with the agenda currently taking place it's not the right time under whatever "competence" lies from an old sick man

Tinubu would also have issues with Muslims, this doesn't give him their votes expect Yoruba minority Muslims

Muslims up north have religion and ethnic extra plus advantage in atiku, kwanwaso

Tinubu pastor wife would also cancel whatever gains he expects from the ticket up north

Very interesting analysis . But honestly I don't trust Nigerians oo. Once they are given rice and 2000 naira ,they will do anything. But let's wait and see
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Truthisunique2: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2022
ElSudani:

You are very wrong, the election of Abiola and Tofa has proven that northerners don't vote on religion alone.
this is not 1993, our divide is official

People were United in wanting an end to military regime and abiola was the face popularly at the time, seccesion wasn't rife

Today north have taken advantage of this democracy, today the call for change of government and apc is large, today north have mastered the act of siding with it's own
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by Moventist: 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
ismodiwa:

*FLASH BACK CHRISTIAN-CHRISTAIN TICKETS*

1. In 1978, UPN. Presidential torch bearer chief Awolowo Obafemi picked his running mate Chief Umeadi Phillip (ready to win but failed) Christian/Christian. No comments.

2. In 1979, Dr. Nnamdi Azikwe and Prof. Ishaya Audu of kaduna state ran upon Christian/Christian. You want to know the party? Later!

3. In 1966-1975 Yakubu Gowon and Joseph Akinwale ruled us Christian/Christian (military era)

4. Johnson Agui Ironsi and Babafemi Ogundipe ruled Nigeria on Christian/Christian (military era). No noise. Find out the date.

5. Did you know the running mate of chief Tunji Braithwaite?

6. Chief Olagunsoye Oyinlola and Mrs Erelu Olusola governed Osun state 2003-2010 Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim ends.

7. Bar. Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo state and his deputy. Christian/Christian, No noise and comments from Islamic movements.

8. Mr. Ayo Fayose ruled Ekiti from 2014-2018 with his deputy Niyi Adebayo/Olujimi Abiodun. Christian/Christian. No noise from Muslim community.

9. Don’t forget Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti 2010-2014 deputised by a Christian. Christian/Christian. No murmuring.

10. Since First democracy to date South-South, south east states has never tasted Muslim deputy governors not to talk of governors, 1978 to date Flash back.

Please let’s pray for better governance! Enough of threatening!

*CONCERNED MUSLIM GROUP*

How about Kano, katsina , Borno and most of the northern states that have more significant Christians , who gave chance

Be rational in your thinking
Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by olas24u(f): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2022
kingyakos:

Nonsense

I understand it rained yesterday in LAGOS and the usual cry of FLOODING "as a result of LACK OF DRAINAGE" has rent the air.

Most of the cry is coming from the regular quarters, the same people responsible for the flooding.

1. When FESTAC TOWN was built in 1977, the drainage system there is probably the best anyone could find anywhere in the world.

It was such a PERFECT system of underground channels in that estate.

There were tunnels running under the earth of the whole of Festac linking every Avenues, Roads, Closes.

Even the Sewage and Electricity distribution systems were underground.

The SEWAGE AND DRAINAGE were so channeled that they both ended into the CANAL that was dug around Mazamaza.

There was also an already designated as the GREEN BELT ZONE which separated Festac Town from the Riotous Lagos-Badagry Expressway.

The GREEN BELT ZONE was a long stretch from 1st Gate in Mazamaza to the 3rd gate at Alakija.

Rain water, no matter how intense usually emptied into the Cabal and the Green Zone.

The underground Network of Tunnels brought the Drainage and Sewage right into the CANALS.

It was AN IMPOSSIBILITY to find even the smallest poddles of water on any inch of roads in Festac in those days.

That is the way it was for at least the first 5years, between 1977 and 1982 when we lived there.

In those days, even the old Ojo Road was a beautiful place.

Everything changed.

What happened?

The THIRD WAVE OF IGBO ZIONISTS happened.

They moved in.

They used all the DRUG MONEY and started BUYING the areas designated as GARDENS, PARKS, RECREATION CENTERS AND EVEN THE PRECIOUS GREEN BELT ZONES.

At the Mazamaza, Agboju and Kuje Amuwo end of the old Ojo Road, the whole place was seething with INCREASING POPULATION of the arriving ZIONISTS.

The population was too much for those places.

The infrastructure that was in place couldn't cope.

They started to DUMP THEIR REFUSE into the CANAL

In Festac, those guys built houses everywhere and even the GREEN BELT ZONES.

They messed the whole DRAINAGE SYSTEM.

Today, it is irreparable. It is worsening.

Those guys DON'T LIVE IN ANY PLACE and there will be SANITY THERE.

It absolutely impossible.

They will destroy the environment.

They wrecked the DRAINAGE there.

Today they are the first to cry FLOODING when it rains.

2. At the OLODI APAPA, those areas called Ajegunle ought to be INDUSTRIAL ESTATE.

There was a DRAINAGE channel built as Tunnels right under the Apapa-Oshodi Expressway, through the IBRU COMPLEX to empty into the Lagoon.

There were tunnels under the Apapa-Oshodi Expressway from Liverpool in Apapa to Oworosoki to empty into the Lagoon at hat end.

There was a CANAL built to separate the Apapa GRA from Ajegunle around the place called "BOUNDARY".

Chief Awolowo was BULLIED AND HARRASSED until he fell for the blackmail of the ZIONISTS and compromised the link bridge between Parklane and Boundary in the early 1980s in preparation for 1983 Presidential Elections.

Ajegunle was fully dominated by the SECOND WAVE OF ZIONISTS.

From that Ajegunle, through Boundary, Berger, Sunrise the completely wrecked the DRAINAGE CHANNELS that went through IBRU COMPLEX and the one that went through the Apapa-Oshodi Expressway.

It is the major reason that section of the road from LIVERPOOL TO MILE 2 WILL NEVER BE DONE UNLESS THE WHOLE OF AJEGUNLE IS PULLED DOWN.

They destroyed it.

They won't allow Ajegunle to be pulled down and there is no way Drainage can ever imporbe in that section.

3. Ojo used to be a beautiful place until the THIRD WAVE OF ZIONISTS got there.

The place now called ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET was a swamp, another GREEN BELT ZONE where flood waters were supposed to empty and thence from into the Lagoon just behind the Ojo town.

They changed all that.

They built that Garrison Market on the it.

A place called ILUFE [ I don't even know if it's a YORUBA or IGBO Word ] in that area, an extensive ALL IGBO NEIGHBOURHOOD was created out of the swamps that ought to be retainers of flood waters.

Today they are the first to cry FLOODING.when it rains.

4. This thing is same at the place they call LADIPO for SPARE PARTS MARKET.

It is same at Amukoko, Ijora and everywhere.

They obstructed everything.

5. Even as the masterpiece of the Lagos-Badagry Expressway is under construction, the ZIONIST TRADERS at Coker Building Materials Market are STANDING RIGHT ON THE NECK of that project.

It is their REFUSE DUMP.

6. Who are the majority of the people in the Lekki axis where flooding is rampant?

Same people.

With MONEY they corrupted the foolish civil servants of Alausa and for that, anybody could build anything anywhere.

7. In Apapa, it's unbelievable to see what the Aboki " scrap pickers" did.

They plucked out all the iron coverings on the.manhole covers of the drainages. These are from roads just recently constructed during the Fashola Administration.

Once opened those manholes became Refuse Dumps.

The whole drainage issues of Lagos is first and foremost about an uncontrollable population which is a deliberate project of the ZIONISTS.

It is always necessary to say that ZIONISM IS AN IS A SATANIC IDEOLOGY HELD BY FEW ELEMENTS IGBOS MOSTLY FROM ANAMBRA.

© Adedamola Adetayo
10 July 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard by seunmsg(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Atiku is from NorthEast , they have never been President.Their people will vote for Atiku over a vp

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (23) (Reply)

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life / Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 27th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Tinubu Bows To Greet Aminu Dantata, Governors Could Not Shake Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.