Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) (69225 Views)

Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) / Reuben Abati Asks Kwankwaso If He Is Igbo & If His Name Is Okonkwo (Video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by CheapHomes1: 7:51am On Jul 11, 2022
Sirafoy:
Another banger. How Obi supporters go do am now? Forget it, Tinubu is not your mate

What is Kwankwaso saying if he didn't get?
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by proprince(m): 7:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Same Kwankwado that told tifnubu to resign from politics and go take care of his health..

Something is wrong with these people.

2023 go shock una.

OBIDATTI all the way.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by erniok(m): 7:54am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:
Put the way this Kwankwaso addressed issues around Tinubu's Presidency and compare it with the way he addressed Peter Obi and Atiku's Presidency...

That gives you a signal that, if you are still thinking Northerners will not vote Tinubu or APC because Buhari is not on the ballot...Your understanding of Nigeria's politics is little.

This man Kwankwaso, like every other formidable Nigeria's politicians, if they can't get power, they prepare themselves strategically to be relevant in the Government of the person they feel can win.

2023 elections will be very interesting
I agree with you. He's backing the most likely winning horse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Mainmanpadi(m): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2022
PS712:
Politicians will always be politicians. He wanted alliance with Peter Obi, didn't he believe in the capacity of Peter Obi?
Kwankwaso's campaign strategy is more of attempt to talk about/bullying of personalities involved in the contest than on the real issues.
One thing is getting clearer, that at the right time everyone will show where he or she stands and guess what, the outcome will be massive.
If you are thinking a Hausa man will support an Igbo man to become the president of Nigeria you are on your own. After calling us names now you want our support. That can never happen

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2022
Yes I stand by your statement support whoever you want in as far it's not Obi you are supporting its fine by me.

Instead for me to support if no one to support again I will ho for apga or kachukwu bot Obi never.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Phaantom22: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2022
None of these two men have the interest in of Nigeria at heart that's why they will always team up to fight anyone with credible character but it Will fail this time. Nigerians are tired of Apc n PDP
These are the se people jumping from party to party
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Thegoodone13(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2022
H
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2022
Adaorababy:
I don't know what Tinubu would do differently from what Buhari is currently doing- Rabiu Kwankwanso

You are the only person that listened to the video. It was more of indictment. He said he doesn't know what he will do different from Buhari and they want to spin it like he is supporting him. Media spin is one of the strategy. I just hope they will be fair.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by DKM123: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2022
All hail Nairaland, the propaganda machine of Tinubu. Una Wehdone oooo! cheesy cheesy

Kwankwaso clearly adviced Tinubu to go and take care of his failing health instead of doing what he is doing. He wondered if Tinubu can cope with his fragile health.
You people deleted that part.

However he tried to play diplomatic politics as the politician that he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Bobloco: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2022
Okealaaye:

He didn't say so. The message was taken out of context. I saw the video.

You watched an edited version while I watch it live

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Mendy101: 7:57am On Jul 11, 2022
Make e go sit down
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Enny2013(f): 7:57am On Jul 11, 2022
I dnt understand dis. Is INEC conducting Kwakwaso's election bfr others? How wud he support Tinubu afta he has lost n wen d whole election is over?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Gkemz: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2022
This is the person Obi wanted to deputize. A traitor who was never on the side of the good.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by rippa(m): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:
Put the way this Kwankwaso addressed issues around Tinubu's Presidency and compare it with the way he addressed Peter Obi and Atiku's Presidency...

That gives you a signal that, if you are still thinking Northerners will not vote Tinubu or APC because Buhari is not on the ballot...Your understanding of Nigeria's politics is little.

This man Kwankwaso, like every other formidable Nigeria's politicians, if they can't get power, they prepare themselves strategically to be relevant in the Government of the person they feel can win.

U sure say u watch am
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 7:59am On Jul 11, 2022
Pray for his health first.

Na person wey dey alive go contest.

KUNZEH:
JAGABAN OF AFRICA... FIRE ON

NEXT PRESIDENT COME 2023 ...Biiznillah
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by rippa(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2022
Gkemz:
This is the person Obi wanted to deputize. A traitor who was never on the side of the good.
Baba nairaland na useless platform
Them just dey push everything to front page without verification
Try watch the full interview.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Jostoman: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2022
KUNZEH:
JAGABAN OF AFRICA... FIRE ON

NEXT PRESIDENT COME 2023 ...Biiznillah
he said you should advise your Oga take care of his health first.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by MedicH: 8:02am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:

It's basically the rich vs the poor. Poor people have numbers but they are very foolish. Lol
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Ancestortinubu: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2022
Another Monday lunch for agbadu squad alias tinubu urchins. To them their iregbaji grand ancestor has won thr 2023 with this kwakwaso sugar heart story. Bunch of flat heads
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Akoweh: 8:03am On Jul 11, 2022
It’s really sad that Nigerian politicians put their interests first before the country
Oh God what a leader, this are people that the country has given them so much. Rather than giving back to the country positively, unfortunately what they’re giving back is insecurity, economy torture, infrastructure decay n collapse of educational system.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by adioolayi(m): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2022
rippa:

U sure say u watch am

He only asked him to take care of his health...He said he is a good candidate he can support.

Compare that statement with what he made about Peter Obi..."Peter Obi and Labour Party is like a wind..that rises and go down.. Effervescent"

You be the judge

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by eldoradoxx: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2022
We knew it all along, 2023 Presidential election is not going to be anything but Islam Versus Christianity.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by onatisi(m): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2022
why are you posting false information, he never said he will recommend tinubu
https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1546239930443202562?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1546239930443202562%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpoliticsnigeria.com%2Fjust-in-kwankwaso-reveals-candidate-he-will-support-to-get-2023-presidency-video%2F
[/quote]
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by DKM123: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2022
So if God forb!d BAT thing, Tinubu wins and something happens to him cos of his bad health, it therefore means that a Bokoharam sympathizer and apologist will become the President.

Afghanistan, here we come! Hey gawd!!!!

This election is literally a matter of life and death for the Easterners and South South especially. God save the soul of your people and give them SMALL sense not to support the evul that can lead to thier destructi0n and decimation.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by ultimateprof: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2022
Reality has finally done on him. He will soon be out of politics very soon because he miss calculated.

I remain obedient.

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by zeenaman: 8:05am On Jul 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
For those of you wasting your time on unintelligent analysis, I have some messages for you.

1. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political Genius. God made him like that and no one can change that fact.

2. In the Nigerian politics of today, Asiwaju is a master strategist.

3. Despite the fact that I never wanted a muslim-muslim ticket, I honestly gave an analysis that a muslim-muslim ticket is an easier way for Tinubu to become president.

4. Out of every 10,000,000 Nigerians saying Tinubu will lose because of muslim-muslim ticket, 9,500,000 of them wouldn't vote the man even if he chose a muslim-christian ticket. Why will any smart politician be stupid and lose and lose the election because he wants to please 500,000 people when he can do a muslim-muslim ticket and get bloc votes from a region that want muslim-muslim ticket. In the end it's all about numbers

5. Most of Bola Tinubu core lovers and supporters in the South don't love him because he's a muslim, they love him because they love him. So, don't keep wasting your time.

6. I have always predicted that Kwankwaso would eventually step down for either Tinubu or Atiku. Going by the present calculations, Tinubu has very high chances of bringing Kwankwaso to his side.

7. To Peter Obi and his supporters, you guys are doing a very good job. However, I need you to note that you guys are indirectly working against Atiku and working in favour of Tinubu's presidency.

8. At the end of the day, Tinubu would cruise to presidency. Atiku will come second and Peter Obi will be distant 3rd or fourth (depending on some circumstances)

9. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians.

10. After Tinubu's 8 years, A Northerner will do 8 years and a SouthSoutherner will do 8years after him.
This is worth saving. It looks like a prophecy from a man who can see into the future. May Tinubu's tenure favor all in such a way that even those that hate him will not be able to deny the fact that his tenure is good

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by shantti(m): 8:05am On Jul 11, 2022
He only has one vote nah, so what the fuss

The same way hope uzodimma promised tinubu imo people's vote, if u see the insult and backlash imolites gave him, till today he never talk. So I say once again, kwakwanso has only one vote

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Newton2024: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2022
LIVE08:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeTPzn7_ldc

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1546239930443202562?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1546239930443202562%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpoliticsnigeria.com%2Fjust-in-kwankwaso-reveals-candidate-he-will-support-to-get-2023-presidency-video%2F
Because Tinubu is a fellow muslim. Terr-orists surpporting terr-orists since 1900. When will Southern christian Polithiefcians like Amaechi and Wike get sense?
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by onatisi(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2022
i don tire of all these fake news, MAYBE SEUN NEEDS TO DO MORE BEFORE ALL of THESE DUMB POSTERS WITH FAKE NEWS PUTS HIS FORUM IN THE SPOTLIGHT OF THE AUTHORITIES. NIGERIAN POLITICIANS NO DEY JOKE WITH ELECTIONS
rippa:

Baba nairaland na useless platform
Them just dey push everything to front page without verification
Try watch the full interview.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by zeenaman: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2022
shantti:
He only has one vote nah, so what the fuss

The same way hope uzodimma promised tinubu imo people's vote, if u see the insult and backlash imolites gave him, till today he never talk. So I say once again, kwakwanso has only one vote
He only has one vote you said? You don't know politics my brother. He has influence over millions of his supporters, he only need to tell them a vote for Tinubu is as good as a vote for him
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2022
Shey na the 30k monthly alawee wey Dem dey pay you, you go take better your life and family?

NaughtyBrainiac:
For those of you wasting your time on unintelligent analysis, I have some messages for you.

1. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political Genius. God made him like that and no one can change that fact.

2. In the Nigerian politics of today, Asiwaju is a master strategist.

3. Despite the fact that I never wanted a muslim-muslim ticket, I honestly gave an analysis that a muslim-muslim ticket is an easier way for Tinubu to become president.

4. Out of every 10,000,000 Nigerians saying Tinubu will lose because of muslim-muslim ticket, 9,500,000 of them wouldn't vote the man even if he chose a muslim-christian ticket. Why will any smart politician be stupid and lose and lose the election because he wants to please 500,000 people when he can do a muslim-muslim ticket and get bloc votes from a region that want muslim-muslim ticket. In the end it's all about numbers

5. Most of Bola Tinubu core lovers and supporters in the South don't love him because he's a muslim, they love him because they love him. So, don't keep wasting your time.

6. I have always predicted that Kwankwaso would eventually step down for either Tinubu or Atiku. Going by the present calculations, Tinubu has very high chances of bringing Kwankwaso to his side.

7. To Peter Obi and his supporters, you guys are doing a very good job. However, I need you to note that you guys are indirectly working against Atiku and working in favour of Tinubu's presidency.

8. At the end of the day, Tinubu would cruise to presidency. Atiku will come second and Peter Obi will be distant 3rd or fourth (depending on some circumstances)

9. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians.

10. After Tinubu's 8 years, A Northerner will do 8 years and a SouthSoutherner will do 8years after him.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Azularis: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2022
He just wants to try his luck. This is someone who wanted Obi to be his vice. Now that Obi has gotten a vice, he is now looking for whom he would support. He ain't going no where!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Governorship Election: Jubilation At Osun Government House. Photos / PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ / Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.