Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) (69205 Views)

Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) / Reuben Abati Asks Kwankwaso If He Is Igbo & If His Name Is Okonkwo (Video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Vistra40: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2022
Just watched the full video on YouTube. He said “Ordinarily, if I can’t get it, I can recommend him but that would be building something on zero”. Whoever posted this video cleverly cut off the second part of that statement.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by sukar886: 8:37am On Jul 11, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
This one go pain IPOB Labour Party Hoodlums, who want to sneak their ESN sponsor Peter Obi as the President of a country they called a Zoo. grin

We told IPOB terrorists who are sponsoring Peter Obi, they can't have their cake and eat it, they thought we were joking.

Nigerians behold your incoming President:

Senator, AfamChukwu Bola Ahmed Zulum Tinubu.
Mumu can't u do without calling ipob, can't u be useful to ur self for once, na ipob say make u the poor, ur account balance na 3k,u dey blast millionaires, guy go make money and stop licking tinubu ass, according to his son u people are idiot following his father
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by 9jaGovernment: 8:38am On Jul 11, 2022
LIVE08:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeTPzn7_ldc

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1546239930443202562?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1546239930443202562%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpoliticsnigeria.com%2Fjust-in-kwankwaso-reveals-candidate-he-will-support-to-get-2023-presidency-video%2F

We have to be very careful with our Obidient movement. All hands should be on deck to achieve this new Nigeria we are glamouring for.

We should not underestimate Tunibu's power of negotiations and coalition. That man is a desperado.

I will give my house to Labour Party come 2023. Go and get your PVC.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by adioolayi(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2022
rippa:

If u are a good person and mean well for Nigeria without being tribalistic, after watching both interview, who will u still choose? Is it about winning election or the person that will come and save this country from Buhari mess?

You see... Politicians joined politics to win power...Nothing more!

Simply put, suit their personal ambitions...it can come to us in the form of...I want to help the masses, I want to serve my country, my people called me to serve, it's our turn and all the likes...it's still about their selfish personal ambitions....Winning Power.

They will do everything they feel is right to win them that power..We citizens have a role to play with our PVC and also make our very own choice. Sadly, our choices too differ because we are humans and see things differently.

So, let is make our own choice at the polls...no point debating who is better over who..na waste of energy
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by TinubuNG: 8:39am On Jul 11, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Jagaban, those who have related with him in a way or the other keep giving us assurance of his versatility.

He's good for the job without sentiment.

#BAT2023
Good is an understatement,he is the best for the job.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Tareq1105: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
Kwankwaso no be presidential candidate na......No serious presidential candidate will say such. There are only two party..... PDP and labour. APC is not going anywhere..... They goofed!.

You're very funny.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by doublecross(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2022
This same man said Tinubu should go and take care of his health! Kwankwaso is really delusion
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by dododawa1: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2022
I needed Mini flat at Cele to NNPC, pleaseurgently needed.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by adioolayi(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2022
Donpaper:
because in your mind, only Northern votes count. Northern votes among top 2 northern contenders aside Tinubu VP. And you think northerners haven't suffered enough in the hands of their kinsmens.You think they are still as gullible as 2015. Stay there and be consoling yourself with Nairaland likes.

I have only analysed development in our political space.

If you have another perspectives to these developments..bring it up..let's all learn. It's politics
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Snakedoctor1: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2022
LIVE08:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeTPzn7_ldc

https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1546239930443202562?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1546239930443202562%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpoliticsnigeria.com%2Fjust-in-kwankwaso-reveals-candidate-he-will-support-to-get-2023-presidency-video%2F

That's not what he said in the video. That's a wrong and misleading caption. Mods should take note pls. To the rest of us, guys remain Obidient and God will bless you.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Billygee2u: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Ezedon:
Guilty Conscience,
I initially thought that this man is wise, now I know that his brain is empty
I remain OBIdient and Yusuful
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Cajal(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2022
Raxxye:
I don't understand.
If you cannot get what?
Do you mean if you don't get elected in 2023, you'll support Tinubu? grin

Well, it's not surprising that the old political cabals would only want to form alliance with themselves.
Obi we know, with Obi we move!
On socio media
He Has fully declared his support
Kano vote alone will consume all of the Obituaries
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by BRaymond: 8:43am On Jul 11, 2022
Propaganda and lies. He never said he was going to support Tinubu. Play the video over and again and show me when he said so. Why do people and political parties so interested in propaganda and lies to receive others. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Phoenixdave: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Welcome to our Telegram channel.

Do you desire to grow spiritually, have a fruitful Christian walk and fulfill God's plan for your life,

Then, take advantage of our telegram channel right now.

You will find materials for your spiritual growth in the form of audio messages and articles.

This channel is set to bless you and equip you for an effective Christian walk.

Join us at Stanbic Bank Building 103 St Finbarrs road beside CMS grammar school Akoka Lagos

To join virtually, follow the link below

https://mixlr.com/vivifyingchurch

Would you like to contact us? Do so through any of these platforms:

Telegram: https:///vivifyingchurch

Facebook: facebook.com/thevivifyingchurch

Twitter: twitter.com/vivifyingchurch

Instagram: instagram.com/vivifyingchurch

We can't wait to hear from you.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by casualobserver: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Myfavourite:
One of the greatest problem with our politician is that they don't think abt others, only me and my family, selfish interest

A politician who doesn’t understand his electorate cannot win elections…never forget that! The mistake people like you and I make is we think we represent Nigeria, we don’t!!! We represent only 20% of the population. The 80% who represent the majority of Nigerians don’t have the same needs as you and I and don’t think like you and I. The politicians focus on the 80% because they are the ones that elect them…never forget that!!!

The 80% don’t care about the things you care about so the politicians are not compelled to make the you care about a priority! The 80% are the ones who vote, at least they are the ones whose votes are greater and they are the ones who are delegates!!!!

This is where people like you and I ALWAYS get it wrong, we are a minority thinking we are important and we have spent years in the comfort of our homes allowing the majority to pick the candidates and then vote the winners thinking they have the same aspirations as us……they don’t. The 80% are interested in things like borehole, kerosene, whereas things you care about e.g diesel, exchange rate, electricity are not a priority to the 80%! The 80% only care that their children go to school, the 20% care about quality of the education, it’s no surprise which one wins out!

A politician addresses the issues of his voters, we the 20% are not their priority!!!!!! Agberos will always own the streets because Agberos are part of the 80%. No politician will dare remove them in the name of free flow of traffic because they are more important than you and I…..FACT!!!!

You and I are the ones who need to get down from our high horses and face our reality….we live in a poverty ridden, poorly educated, unenlightened country and we are a minority!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by baretalk: 8:44am On Jul 11, 2022
Yes, Tinubu is worth following, because of his achievements and pedigree. Nobody wants to follow a non achiever cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by QuikMedia: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2022
God Bless You. Your Point is Valid.
OBI 2023 is Sure
DGOODLYF:
Nobody hates Atiku or Tinubu in the real sense of it.

We are just tired of the Politics of Zero Vision.

Nobody is talking about Atiku's age because he looks healthy. Atiku's problem with the Nigerian youths is that he is meticulously corrupt. And Nigerians want to cut the size and cost of government and put an end to corruption.

Nobody is talking about Tinubu's intellect. Some of us are convinced that he has a sharp mind and he is educated. Tinubu's problem with Nigerian Youths is that his appearances suggest that he is medically unfit for Office and questions over his age and wealth remain unanswered. And the Nigerian Youths are tired of being ignored or taking for a ride by the politicians.

But the Nigerian Youths are talking about Peter Obi because his participation in this Presidential election is arousing the Youth's curiosity and interest in politics.

And in addition to that, Peter Obi remains the ONLY CANDIDATE, who is prepared to take powers from the members of the Nigerian business and political Elite Club "to which he bongs to anyway) and place powers in the hands of all Nigerians by improving the economy and securing the country.

This is something PDP and APC have failed to do in 23 years.

Peter Obi is only asking for 4 years to fix the country; and thereafter, Nigerians will mark his Results to see if he deserves promotion to second term.

What we are confronted with is a choice between "business as usual" and "New Ideas" for a better Nigeria.

And obviously, "business as usual" has failed to develop Nigeria.

- The problem of Nigeria is not about the Igbos being at the bottom of politics.

- The problem of Nigeria not building bridges (we haven't even finished building physical structures that look like real bridges).

- The problem of Nigeria is not about Fulani elders dominating the political space in Nigeria or the Yorubas elders seeking to dominate in the South.

The problem of Nigeria is that Nigeria is not working even for the vast majority of the Fulanis, the Yorubas, the Igbos, Hausas, Ijaws, Edos, Tivs, Ibibio, and all Nigerians.

The problem of Nigeria is an economic problem.
It's a problem of insecurity.
It's a problem of underdevelopment
It's a problem of crime, terrorism, banditry, unknown gunmen and general ghaghagha.

And these problems don't ask the majority of Nigerians who they are or their Tribe or Religion or political party they belong to before it attacks them.

The solution to these problems and many more is the man we have identified as Mr Peter Obi.

And for that, we are campaigning for Peter Obi and we are not expecting him to pay for this campaign. Nigerians are paying from their pockets because they are tired.

#PeterIsBetter .

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Hussein035: 8:46am On Jul 11, 2022
Raxxye:
I don't understand.
If you cannot get what?
Do you mean if you don't get elected in 2023, you'll support Tinubu? grin

Well, it's not surprising that the old political cabals would only want to form alliance with themselves.
Obi we know, with Obi we move!

If TINUBU is an Igbo man I know very well that iPod and ipob will stand by their brother. Since he is Yoruba I will stand gidigba by my brother just the way you are standing by your iPod brother

NIGERIA is a zoo to the ipods pls pls pls let ilus run our zoo by the zoologists

I wish you goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Sholaco: 8:47am On Jul 11, 2022
BATified on your mandate we stand

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by nony43(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
This one go pain IPOB Labour Party Hoodlums, who want to sneak their ESN sponsor Peter Obi as the President of a country they called a Zoo. grin

We told IPOB terrorists who are sponsoring Peter Obi, they can't have their cake and eat it, they thought we were joking.

Nigerians behold your incoming President:

Senator, AfamChukwu Bola Ahmed Zulum Tinubu.

Stand one side today PDP IS IPOB PARTY tomorrow Labour Is IPOB PARTY your Buhari once said attack on Bh is attack on the whole north. No wonder APC is ridden with terrorits.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Ibman: 8:50am On Jul 11, 2022
I have said it severally kwankwaso is a political prostitute, I don't take him seriously and will certainly not go anywhere.he will surely step down for someone. Supporting him is a waste of time.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Obierika(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
Kwankwaso no be presidential candidate na......No serious presidential candidate will say such. There are only two party..... PDP and labour. APC is not going anywhere..... They goofed!.

For your info the APC is the party to beat in this election!

People like you who don't understand political permutations will just come online and be talking rubbish simply because you have access to cheap data
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by mdshell(m): 8:50am On Jul 11, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself!!!

NOETHNICITY:
Hate it or not, Tinubu is the next president of this country.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by watersideboys: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
For those of you wasting your time on unintelligent analysis, I have some messages for you.

1. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political Genius. God made him like that and no one can change that fact.

2. In the Nigerian politics of today, Asiwaju is a master strategist.

3. Despite the fact that I never wanted a muslim-muslim ticket, I honestly gave an analysis that a muslim-muslim ticket is an easier way for Tinubu to become president.

4. Out of every 10,000,000 Nigerians saying Tinubu will lose because of muslim-muslim ticket, 9,500,000 of them wouldn't vote the man even if he chose a muslim-christian ticket. Why will any smart politician be stupid and lose and lose the election because he wants to please 500,000 people when he can do a muslim-muslim ticket and get bloc votes from a region that want muslim-muslim ticket. In the end it's all about numbers

5. Most of Bola Tinubu core lovers and supporters in the South don't love him because he's a muslim, they love him because they love him. So, don't keep wasting your time.

6. I have always predicted that Kwankwaso would eventually step down for either Tinubu or Atiku. Going by the present calculations, Tinubu has very high chances of bringing Kwankwaso to his side.

7. To Peter Obi and his supporters, you guys are doing a very good job. However, I need you to note that you guys are indirectly working against Atiku and working in favour of Tinubu's presidency.

8. At the end of the day, Tinubu would cruise to presidency. Atiku will come second and Peter Obi will be distant 3rd or fourth (depending on some circumstances)

9. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians.

10. After Tinubu's 8 years, A Northerner will do 8 years and a SouthSoutherner will do 8years after him.

Finally it's your own personal opinion. Highly irrelevant
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by lagosrd: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:
Put the way this Kwankwaso addressed issues around Tinubu's Presidency and compare it with the way he addressed Peter Obi and Atiku's Presidency...

That gives you a signal that, if you are still thinking Northerners will not vote Tinubu or APC because Buhari is not on the ballot...Your understanding of Nigeria's politics is little.

This man Kwankwaso, like every other formidable Nigeria's politicians, if they can't get power, they prepare themselves strategically to be relevant in the Government of the person they feel can win.

2023 elections will be very interesting

You people will not seize to amaze us. Kwakwanso I admire so much but he has no wide spread of tentacles or the bandwagon movement of peter obi. Neither does he have the 12 million 4years vote of Atiku.

He cannot win Kano alone with the way they dished him in the last election. Though rigged bit the elements of rigging have been entrenched in his home state.

See, christains will never vote tinubu foe the effontry and audacity to bring Ina a Moslem Moslem ticket. This is a complete abberation and total lack of respect for other people's faith.

Christains are not 10% of the nations population but the way we reason because of power will eventually collapse this entity.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by osuulola(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2022
So the guy was sent to cage Peter Obi into a vice presidential candidate. Lucky Obi not to have fall for it. Kwa as Obi's vice would have been the pitfall of the ticket.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Donpaper: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:

I have only analysed development in our political space.

If you have another perspectives to these developments..bring it up..let's all learn. It's politics
The old-age political arrangements and machinations have been destabilised by the sporadic emergence of youths' interests and involvement in politics. So the previous permutations and combinations won't work like hitherto. 25% votes across 7 geo-political zones viz. SE, SE,SS, SW, NE, NC, NW are needed to win presidency. In the South, majority favours PO. Only some tribal bigots, religious fanatics and people benefiting from Tinubu or APC will vote Tinubu in the SW not even minding his silence during Fulani herdsmen onslaught on the Yorubas. SE/SW, you already know the answer. NC , say 50%. NW & NC will be shared between Atiku, Kwakwaso and Tinubu VP. The subjugated and downtrodden northeners who never benefited from Buhari Muslim government after 8 years of Govt, will they still vote another Muslim to continue suffering? Mind you, sensitisation and massive awareness is going on in the North to educate them on right voting. Forget the abracadabra of delegate votes, this is ELECTORATE VOTES this time around.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by nawa4naija(m): 8:54am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:
Put the way this Kwankwaso addressed issues around Tinubu's Presidency and compare it with the way he addressed Peter Obi and Atiku's Presidency...

That gives you a signal that, if you are still thinking Northerners will not vote Tinubu or APC because Buhari is not on the ballot...Your understanding of Nigeria's politics is little.

This man Kwankwaso, like every other formidable Nigeria's politicians, if they can't get power, they prepare themselves strategically to be relevant in the Government of the person they feel can win.

2023 elections will be very interesting
They want to give power to who will soon die
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by ken6488(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2022
ennyrah:
Online noise makers will be taught real politics...Politics and Northern Nigeria are inseparable, social media voters watch the space�
well if obi can't win we support atiku

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by EmmyDJourno: 8:56am On Jul 11, 2022
Nigerians would vote independently come 2023
All these failures would be retired
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by backbone503(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
For those of you wasting your time on unintelligent analysis, I have some messages for you.

1. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political Genius. God made him like that and no one can change that fact.

2. In the Nigerian politics of today, Asiwaju is a master strategist.

3. Despite the fact that I never wanted a muslim-muslim ticket, I honestly gave an analysis that a muslim-muslim ticket is an easier way for Tinubu to become president.

4. Out of every 10,000,000 Nigerians saying Tinubu will lose because of muslim-muslim ticket, 9,500,000 of them wouldn't vote the man even if he chose a muslim-christian ticket. Why will any smart politician be stupid and lose and lose the election because he wants to please 500,000 people when he can do a muslim-muslim ticket and get bloc votes from a region that want muslim-muslim ticket. In the end it's all about numbers

5. Most of Bola Tinubu core lovers and supporters in the South don't love him because he's a muslim, they love him because they love him. So, don't keep wasting your time.

6. I have always predicted that Kwankwaso would eventually step down for either Tinubu or Atiku. Going by the present calculations, Tinubu has very high chances of bringing Kwankwaso to his side.

7. To Peter Obi and his supporters, you guys are doing a very good job. However, I need you to note that you guys are indirectly working against Atiku and working in favour of Tinubu's presidency.

8. At the end of the day, Tinubu would cruise to presidency. Atiku will come second and Peter Obi will be distant 3rd or fourth (depending on some circumstances)

9. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians.

10. After Tinubu's 8 years, A Northerner will do 8 years and a SouthSoutherner will do 8years after him.

Lol. And the South East? They're not going to like this, you know!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Shehu Sani Got ₦100m, Others ₦50m Each To Impeach Saraki, Ekweremadu / President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol / Soldiers Take Over Streets Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.