Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) (69224 Views)

Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) / Reuben Abati Asks Kwankwaso If He Is Igbo & If His Name Is Okonkwo (Video) / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Myfavourite: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2022
One of the greatest problem with our politician is that they don't think abt others, only me and my family, selfish interest
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Blitzerz: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Fake news!!!!!!
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by PS712: 8:08am On Jul 11, 2022
Mainmanpadi:
If you are thinking a Hausa will support and Igbo man to become the president of Nigeria you are on your own. After calling us names now you want our support. That can never happen
Hahahaha
Suit yourself with your opinion. You should have listened to the interview on Arise TV, from where he started to the last word.
The north you talked about is a terrain well-known to me, OK.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Akerele44(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Seems you didn't understand the simple English. He said if he didn't get..., What is it he is talking about getting?

You are the one that didn't get it

Politically if he sees that the way it's going winning the Presidential election won't sure for him...he would support Tinubu

If u can recollect.. Peter Òbí had already sees that PDP primary election is not sure for him that's was why he left PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by rippa(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:

He only asked him to take care of his health...He said he is a good candidate he can support.

Compare that statement with what he made about Peter Obi..."Peter Obi and Labour Party is like a wind..that rises and go down.. Effervescent"

You be the judge
Actually he said Obi is his friend and good candidate and a good economist but that he can't win election now based on his region agitation for biafra and his party being unknown. That he should deputize him and after 8years, he will push for Obi presidency.
I guessed u didn't watch that part
Don't take the part that suite u and run away with it. Always look at the whole part so u won't sound foolish to the public

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by zeenaman: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Jostoman:
he said you should advise your Oga take care of his health first.
Yes. Because of the rigors of campaign, and that's not unexpected. Every candidate needs to take care of his health
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Onyipk: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Unless he writes to INEC to step down or announces to inform his party supporters not to vote for hin but the other candidate, how can a person who is supposedly said to be intelligent and versatile say if I am not elected as president, I will support another candidate in the exact same category?
When will the support come? A day after the elections?

Anyway, I am not bothered because Peter Obi is God's own project and just like the fortress wall of Jericho in biblical days which gave the Canaanites an assurance that nothing can pass through once they shut their gates from their past history, only discovered too late that an invincible hand - the creator of man and all in existence can melt the same very wall.

What all these selfish Nigerians who think they are gods because they have amassed devilish wealth and power fail to understand and will soon encounter is this invincible hand of God who will make them fully understand when too late, that only HE is GOD and none other.

I only care about the ALMIGHTY GOD's endorsement of Peter Obi and Yusfuf Datti Ahmed for one with God remains majority!

I remain absolutely;
#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 8:09am On Jul 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
Kwankwaso no be presidential candidate na......No serious presidential candidate will say such. There are only two party..... PDP and labour. APC is not going anywhere..... They goofed!.

Joseph the dreamer grin
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Rilwayne001: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2022
ecolime:
Tinubu social media spin doctors are everywhere.

Keep doing what you are paid to do. Nigerians are wiser now.

There’s a video up there actually.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by odaniel1(m): 8:11am On Jul 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
For those of you wasting your time on unintelligent analysis, I have some messages for you.

1. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political Genius. God made him like that and no one can change that fact.

2. In the Nigerian politics of today, Asiwaju is a master strategist.

3. Despite the fact that I never wanted a muslim-muslim ticket, I honestly gave an analysis that a muslim-muslim ticket is an easier way for Tinubu to become president.

4. Out of every 10,000,000 Nigerians saying Tinubu will lose because of muslim-muslim ticket, 9,500,000 of them wouldn't vote the man even if he chose a muslim-christian ticket. Why will any smart politician be stupid and lose and lose the election because he wants to please 500,000 people when he can do a muslim-muslim ticket and get bloc votes from a region that want muslim-muslim ticket. In the end it's all about numbers

5. Most of Bola Tinubu core lovers and supporters in the South don't love him because he's a muslim, they love him because they love him. So, don't keep wasting your time.

6. I have always predicted that Kwankwaso would eventually step down for either Tinubu or Atiku. Going by the present calculations, Tinubu has very high chances of bringing Kwankwaso to his side.

7. To Peter Obi and his supporters, you guys are doing a very good job. However, I need you to note that you guys are indirectly working against Atiku and working in favour of Tinubu's presidency.

8. At the end of the day, Tinubu would cruise to presidency. Atiku will come second and Peter Obi will be distant 3rd or fourth (depending on some circumstances)

9. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians.

10. After Tinubu's 8 years, A Northerner will do 8 years and a SouthSoutherner will do 8years after him.

Very good analysis. But the North will still want to keep marginalizing the other groups. The west has it now-thanks to the North. But after that, nothing for the other groups. No matter how much they wail or gnash their teeth. The south won't rule till the next two decades
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Sunnyski: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2022
That if he fails to win the election he will support Tinubu to win it.

My question is: how many election will be held?
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2022
KUNZEH:
JAGABAN OF AFRICA... FIRE ON

NEXT PRESIDENT COME 2023 ...Biiznillah
zombie on the loose....
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by foleskay(m): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2022
Tinubu will lose south to PDP. Northern votes has never single handedly won d election. He goofed. He shud hv piked a northern Christian so d votes can be evenly balanced.
He's on a long thing. When u lose d south and also swing states like Benue,taraba,plateau and bauchi,forget u not going anywhere lipsrsealed
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Advocate500: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2022
Why did you cut the video,if you are sure he is talking about recommending Tinubu?
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by JooEeL(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:
Put the way this Kwankwaso addressed issues around Tinubu's Presidency and compare it with the way he addressed Peter Obi and Atiku's Presidency...

That gives you a signal that, if you are still thinking Northerners will not vote Tinubu or APC because Buhari is not on the ballot...Your understanding of Nigeria's politics is little.

This man Kwankwaso, like every other formidable Nigeria's politicians, if they can't get power, they prepare themselves strategically to be relevant in the Government of the person they feel can win.

2023 elections will be very interesting

Interesting to see how poverty-stricken people are so keen on elections as if it betters their miserable lives.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by IgOga(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2022
This kwankwanso is not a serious man.....however the video says a different thing to the headline.....he said he would have naturally recommended the ticket except that he does not know what Tinubu will do differently to Buhari......that's the question any normal person would ask too....

All politicians are thesame.....corrupt, shameless nd selfish
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Oludara202: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2022
That's his choice, thought he said he will not step down for anybody and didn't want to collapse NNPP for anyone, his hypocrisy is no more in doubt because it's to early to say something like this.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by casualobserver: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2022
The man was negotiating making Obi his VP and yet he says if he doesn’t get it he can recommend Tinubu, not Peter Obi. And Peter Obi thinks he can get votes in the North?
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by adioolayi(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2022
rippa:

Actually he said Obi is his friend and good candidate and a good economist but that he can't win election now based on his region agitation for biafra and his party being unknown. That he should deputize him and after 8years, he will push for Obi presidency.
I guessed u didn't watch that part
Don't take the part that suite u and run away with it. Always look at the whole part so u won't sound foolish to the public

You are right about his statement concerning Peter Obi's personality....He concludes by saying he won't win...is my statement incorrect

The summary of statement is very key...and mark you, I said it exactly the way he said it.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Morphinne: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2022
adioolayi:
Put the way this Kwankwaso addressed issues around Tinubu's Presidency and compare it with the way he addressed Peter Obi and Atiku's Presidency...

That gives you a signal that, if you are still thinking Northerners will not vote Tinubu or APC because Buhari is not on the ballot...Your understanding of Nigeria's politics is little.

This man Kwankwaso, like every other formidable Nigeria's politicians, if they can't get power, they prepare themselves strategically to be relevant in the Government of the person they feel can win.

2023 elections will be very interesting
Bless you and this is just what the Easterners should be doing. Align with the people you think might win instead of sending yourselves to political orphanage. Even the almighty US keeps making friends and forming alliances with others despite being dubbed the most powerful country in the world. Nobody is an island. You guys go about abusing everyone; the Hausas are cows while the Yorubas/afonjas were the cows’ slaves. Now you want both the Malus and the slaves to vote you to rule that same zoo you want out of grin
I’m definitely not saying that this is how every Igbo man behaves because I have a lot of sensible Igbo friends. Who don’t go about insulting ppl who share views different from theirs. Forget it, these northerners are scholars when it comes to national politics. You’re on your own If you think Mr Kwankwaso is saying this because he cares about you, baba doesn’t want to be politically irrelevant.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Majesty33(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2022
This guy plays a very dirty politics, tribal bigot he is and a blood suckiing nepotistic northerner I must say.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2022
KUNZEH:
JAGABAN OF AFRICA... FIRE ON

NEXT PRESIDENT COME 2023 ...Biiznillah
If you see him, tell him to go take care of his health.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2022
Tflex01:
Hate did not even let Igbos know that Tinubu is more popular than Atiku in the North.

As it stands now, Atiku will struggle to win Tinubu in Adamawa.
If I slap you you'll remove Igbo from that your mumu reply
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by opribo(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2022
These ones are not thinking of you and me, they are not thinking of the reproach that this nation has been plunges into all these years. Theirs is not to salvage Nigeria from the mess she is in right now but to go and finish up the looting that they have been associated with all these years.
By God's grace in who's hands this nation is trusted are we going to be great again.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Otunski: 8:18am On Jul 11, 2022
This guy is nothing but a political merchant. He's ever ready to sell his Political ambition and support base to any highest bidder. Very irresponsible idiot.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by casualobserver: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2022
foleskay:
Tinubu will lose south to PDP. Northern votes has never single handedly won d election. He goofed. He shud hv piked a northern Christian so d votes can be evenly balanced.
He's on a long thing. When u lose d south and also swing states like Benue,taraba,plateau and bauchi,forget u not going anywhere lipsrsealed

Do you people actually check the stats and data before you talk? Out of 100m plus Northerners, only 10m are Christians!
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Ezedon:
Guilty Conscience,
I initially thought that this man is wise, now I know that his brain is empty
I remain OBIdient and Yusuful
This is his last lap in the relay race. He's free to say what he wants.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2022
No be today fulanis don dey use dia afonja slaves.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

You are talking about Tinubu oooo. Not your local politicians like Peter Pandora Obituary, coward Orji Uzor Kalu, Ogbonaya Onu, Rochas Okorocha or any of the other clowns and idiots.

Tinubu and his boys have won 98% of all elections from 1999 to date. Tinubu humiliated Obasanjo, Goatluck, Atikulation, Bukola Mesujamba Saraki, Judas Osinbajo, the Aso Rock cabal of idiots, the Igbos and Niger Delta caucus in APC. That's the person you that your parents are still feeding is bad mouthing. You need medical examination
Na so una de start with hate speech
When we reply you people will start crying
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Eniitankorede: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2022
Smithkafors:
Kwankwaso no be presidential candidate na......No serious presidential candidate will say such. There are only two party..... PDP and labour. APC is not going anywhere..... They goofed!.

We shall see who goofed. The coast is getting clearer by now.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Abassmt: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2022
naija4life247:

Brown roof that your parents are dying to come and live in. Even when Tinubu's boys Fashola and Aregbesola abducted several of your brethren all over Lagos and Osun and dumped you at Upper Iweka Bridge Head Onitsha at 2:00AM, before 2:10AM, you have all jumped into the next available Mallam Audu's trailer moving Cows to Lagos. As Yorubas pray to go to Heaven, your people pray to go to Yoruba land
O boy this is brutal take it easy is not good.
Re: Kwankwaso: If I Cannot Get It, I Will Support Tinubu (Video) by Dododawa01: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
For those of you wasting your time on unintelligent analysis, I have some messages for you.

1. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a political Genius. God made him like that and no one can change that fact.

2. In the Nigerian politics of today, Asiwaju is a master strategist.

3. Despite the fact that I never wanted a muslim-muslim ticket, I honestly gave an analysis that a muslim-muslim ticket is an easier way for Tinubu to become president.

4. Out of every 10,000,000 Nigerians saying Tinubu will lose because of muslim-muslim ticket, 9,500,000 of them wouldn't vote the man even if he chose a muslim-christian ticket. Why will any smart politician be stupid and lose and lose the election because he wants to please 500,000 people when he can do a muslim-muslim ticket and get bloc votes from a region that want muslim-muslim ticket. In the end it's all about numbers

5. Most of Bola Tinubu core lovers and supporters in the South don't love him because he's a muslim, they love him because they love him. So, don't keep wasting your time.

6. I have always predicted that Kwankwaso would eventually step down for either Tinubu or Atiku. Going by the present calculations, Tinubu has very high chances of bringing Kwankwaso to his side.

7. To Peter Obi and his supporters, you guys are doing a very good job. However, I need you to note that you guys are indirectly working against Atiku and working in favour of Tinubu's presidency.

8. At the end of the day, Tinubu would cruise to presidency. Atiku will come second and Peter Obi will be distant 3rd or fourth (depending on some circumstances)

9. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I pray that his time as President favours Nigeria and Nigerians.

10. After Tinubu's 8 years, A Northerner will do 8 years and a SouthSoutherner will do 8years after him.

All what u said is a reality. I respect Asiwaju but to defeat APC all bigwigs will come into one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Governorship Election: Jubilation At Osun Government House. Photos / PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ / Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.