Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? (2391 Views)

Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
I lost my dog last week due to cancer... A german shepherd her name was karma .....since then it felt like half of me died.... she's been with me for over 15yrs.

Seun

Lalasticlacla

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by doggedfighter(f): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2022
cry

Losing my father.

Watching him lying and not saying anything to me.

It was a very hard goodbye for me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nyascobar1414: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
Next.. Life still moves on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by EASYGURU(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kaiair:
I lost my dog last week due to cancer... her name was karma .....since then it felt like half of me died.... she's been with me for over 15yrs.

Watching over 20m worth of my investment flushing through the drain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2022
doggedfighter:
cry
Seriously it's not been a funny experience, growing up i always made fun of white people who cried when their dogs died as if it was a human being who died.. it's now I understand

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
EASYGURU:

Na die be that na cry

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by doggedfighter(f): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
EASYGURU:

Gosh cry

How were you able to cope after such heavy loss.

Kai !

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by doggedfighter(f): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kaiair:

Seriously it's not been a funny experience, growing up i always made fun of white people who cried when their dogs died as if it was a human being who died.. it's now I understand

Can you recount some beautiful experiences you had living with Karma in the past 15 years?

Never owned a dog but I feel your pain cry
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Uzomacharles: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2022
Secondary School Days...

Imagine those days teachers go just call us out dey whip us for back,then you ball enter classroom like nothing sup...

Your best friend come throw you student (joke),your fellow classmates laugh...

You just go your sit jeje bend down dey cry...

Gone Are Those Days...

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by doggedfighter(f): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Secondary School Days...

Imagine those days teachers go just call us out dey whip us for back,then you ball enter classroom like nothing sup...

Your best friend come throw you student (joke),your fellow classmates laugh...

You just go your sit jeje bend down dey cry...

Gone Are Those Days...

I am not sure you understand this thread, Uzoma.

4 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Uzomacharles: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

I am not sure you understand this thread, Uzoma.

Secondary Sch Na My Hardest Good Bye In Life The Same Way Her Nkita Na Her Hardest Good Bye
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by doggedfighter(f): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Secondary Sch Na My Hardest Good Bye In Life The Same Way Her Nkita Na Her Hardest Good Bye

He owns no Nkita but a cute pet dog.

There's a difference.
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

Can you recount some beautiful experiences
She was loyal, extremely... she saved me so many times, even from Sars sef..there was a time when one of them stopped me he brought out his gun and demanded to see my phone, thank goodness she was there, she timed him and then used her claws to scratch his face badly, that gave us enough time to escape....there are countless memories

And whenever its exam period... problem I hv is I'm a late sleeper, she'll usually wake me up by force 7am sharp, she doesn't wake early... she'll just wake me up at that time and go back to sleep till 11

16 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Uzomacharles: 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

He owns no Nkita but a cute pet dog.

There's a difference.

In my area we have many cute pet dogs and we call them Nkita cos they're are all dogs (same classification in animal kingdom)...

Any difference?
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by doggedfighter(f): 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kaiair:

She was loyal, extremely... she saved me so many times, even from Sars sef..there was a time when one of them stopped me he brought out his gun and demanded to see my phone, thank goodness she was there, she timed him and then used her claws to scratch his face badly, that gave us enough time to escape....there are countless memories

A true friend indeed.

I suggest you get another and bond with it .

It will help you recover fast from the loss of karma.
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
When Sandra told me she is travelling to Benin rep to meet her Aunty.
After i had spent N45000 on her birthday the previous day and was expecting coochie as thank you!.

I nearly burst into tears.
Very bad girl.

9 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2022
Uzomacharles:

In my area we have many cute pet dogs and we call them Nkita cos they're are all dogs (same classification in animal kingdom)...

Any difference?
She was a german shepherd
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
doggedfighter:
cry

Losing my father.

Watching him lying and not saying anything to me.

It was a very hard goodbye for me.
I'm sorry.....the death hits harder when you love a person extremely

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Ballzproblemm: 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2022
when everyone went their separate ways after secondary School

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by cherryCola: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2022
Disowning my own blood sister cry .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
when everyone went their separate ways after secondary School
Yh I understand.... I miss being in secondary school, I regret ever praying for it to end so quickly, I been no take my time, live in the moment...na now I know say adulthood na scam

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
cherryCola:
Ha! Wetin she do?
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2022
Vinnie2000:
When Sandra told me she is travelling to Benin rep to meet her Aunty.
After i had spent N45000 on her birthday the previous day and was expecting coochie as thank you!.

I nearly burst into tears.
Very bad girl.
Omo una like to dey destroy person sorrowful mood ehn grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Ballzproblemm: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kaiair:

Yh I understand.... I miss being in secondary school, I regret ever praying for it to end so quickly, I been no take my time, live in the moment...na now I know say adulthood na scam
swears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

A true friend indeed.

I suggest you get another and bond with it .

It will help you recover fast from the loss of karma.
Ahh nooo.... that'll be as hard as a widow getting over her dead husband by remarrying
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Ballzproblemm: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
cherryCola:
no wonder your life useless , you dey pass your frustration on top my body cheesy
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
no wonder your life useless , you dey pass your frustration on top my body cheesy
I know say una go soon start fight... pesin no fit mourn in peace for this forum
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Ballzproblemm: 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kaiair:

I know say una go soon start fight... pesin no fit mourn in peace for this forum
sorry but that guy is annoying Sha make I no spoil thread
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by doggedfighter(f): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kaiair:

Ahh nooo.... that'll be as hard as a widow getting over her dead husband by remarrying

And what's wrong with that? grin
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by pansophist(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Loosing a good woman (emphasis on the "good") that truly loved me due to something called "irreconcilable differences", meaning we have to path way due to circumstances beyond our control.

Unless you've been there, you'll never know how painful that is. Her loss made me understood why some people decide not to marry again after the death of their spouse, or what the Bible truly meant when it said that "a good woman cometh from the lord".

A man can only be free when he is alone, without the judgemental eyes of the public, but to find someone who you can truly be free with, someone that knows and understands you organically, without the need to put on a mask is one of the greatest of heaven's blessings.

I can be broke, fat, sickly, having a bad day, and her arms will still be open for a warm embrace for me to seek solace. Her faithfulness was never questioned, her love for me was never doubted, and watching her defend me in front of her family and others made we wonder if she was a lawyer in her past life.

No matter how hardened my heart is with the outside world, in her presence, it melt helplessly like a butter on a hot pan. The so called "mumu button", she has it, and no, she doesn't exploit it because she is the definition of a virtous woman.

This has been the hardest goodbye in my life. Just like the loss of loved one, the feelings doesn't die, you just learn to live with the loss. I can only feel happy for the man she ends up with, for he has been blessed with a partner that even Kings will never find.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by doggedfighter(f): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Any difference?

Your own is street ekuke.

Not the cute pet
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by doggedfighter(f): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kaiair:

Omo una like to dey destroy person sorrowful mood ehn grin grin

You don burst laugh grin

Hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons I Will Never Think Of Marrying / Cojoined Twins Share A Pelvis,vagina & Liver–one Has A Boyfriend & Other Asexual / Hey Ladies, How Wil Ya React If Yo Figure Out Yo Husband Patronises Prostitutes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.