Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? (2403 Views)

Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by cherryCola: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kaiair:

Ha! Wetin she do?

She and her boyfriend sent me parking in a far away land even when they both knew I have no where to stay.

But all thanks to crypto, am now a bigger boy tongue.
I guess some people are only related by blood not heart.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by doggedfighter(f): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
pansophist:
Loosing a good woman (emphasis on the "good"wink that truly loved me due to something called "irreconcilable differences", meaning we have to path way due to circumstances beyond our control.

Unless you've been there, you'll never know how painful that is. Her loss made me understood why some people decide not to marry again after the death of their spouse, or what the Bible truly meant when it said that "a good woman cometh from the lord".

A man can only be free when he is alone, without the judgemental eyes of the public, but to find someone who you can truly be free with, someone that knows and understands you organically, without the need to put on a mask is one of the greatest of heaven's blessings.

I can be broke, fat, sickly, having a bad day, and her arms will still be open for a warm embrace for me to seek solace. Her faithfulness was never questioned, her love for me was never doubted, and watching her defend me in front of her family and others made we wonder if she was a lawyer in her past life.

No matter how hardened my heart is with the outside world, in her presence, it melt helplessly like a butter on a hot pan. The so called "mumu button", she has it, and no, she doesn't exploit it because she is the definition of a virtous woman.

This has been the hardest goodbye in my life. Just like the loss of loved one, the feelings doesn't die, you just learn to live with the loss. I can only feel happy for the man she ends up with, for he has been blessed with a partner that even Kings will never find.

Poetic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by cherryCola: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
no wonder your life useless , you dey pass your frustration on top my body cheesy

Lol....... grin .

My lowest point in life is your destiny tongue .
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by doggedfighter(f): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
cherryCola:

She and her boyfriend sent me parking in a far away land even when they both knew I have no where to stay.

Both all thanks to crypto, am now a bigger boy tongue.

You are a bigger boy now.

It's time to forgive.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by cherryCola: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kaiair:

I know say una go soon start fight... pesin no fit mourn in peace for this forum

Ain't mourning bro, that incident made me a better person that I am today.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

And what's wrong with that? grin
Not sure if what I'm saying makes sense but....if the woman just married the guy cos of his money then she go dey pray make him die quick sef.... but some women who really loved their husbands will just pledge not to remarry cos it's almost impossible trying to forget your soulmate....all I'm saying is if I get another dog I'm afraid I might just neglect it or treat it like an nkita cos the feelings will never be the same

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by cherryCola: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

You are a bigger boy now.

It's time to forgive.

I told her forgiveness will only come if she apologized to me.
But you know how some women behave, they rather die than admit their mistake.

I paid her Rent last year (without her knowledge) when she was struggling financially, up till now she hasn't send a word of thanks even when the landlord told her, her brother paid for it.

I can't force my self on someone that doesn't like.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Uzomacharles: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

Your own is street ekuke.

Not the cute pet
A cute pet is Ekuke
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2022
cherryCola:

But all thanks to crypto, am now a bigger boy tongue.
Your story is really crazy bruh.... sometimes I go just dey wonder at what point did nigerian siblings began behaving like devils toward each other?.... even your own fellow guy also use him hand kick you comot later dem go come here dey form redpill upandan... Godforbid.
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by doggedfighter(f): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2022
cherryCola:

I told her forgiveness will only come if she apologized to me.
But you know how some women behave, they rather die than admit their mistake.

I paid her Rent last year (without her knowledge) when she was struggling financially, up till now she hasn't send a word of thanks even when the landlord told her, her brother paid for it.

I can't force my self on someone that doesn't like.

Time will sort things out.
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2022
pansophist:
Loosing a good woman (emphasis on the "good"wink that truly loved me due to something called "irreconcilable differences", meaning we have to path way due to circumstances beyond our control.

Unless you've been there, you'll never know how painful that is. Her loss made me understood why some people decide not to marry again after the death of their spouse, or what the Bible truly meant when it said that "a good woman cometh from the lord".

A man can only be free when he is alone, without the judgemental eyes of the public, but to find someone who you can truly be free with, someone that knows and understands you organically, without the need to put on a mask is one of the greatest of heaven's blessings.

I can be broke, fat, sickly, having a bad day, and her arms will still be open for a warm embrace for me to seek solace. Her faithfulness was never questioned, her love for me was never doubted, and watching her defend me in front of her family and others made we wonder if she was a lawyer in her past life.

No matter how hardened my heart is with the outside world, in her presence, it melt helplessly like a butter on a hot pan. The so called "mumu button", she has it, and no, she doesn't exploit it because she is the definition of a virtous woman.

This has been the hardest goodbye in my life. Just like the loss of loved one, the feelings doesn't die, you just learn to live with the loss. I can only feel happy for the man she ends up with, for he has been blessed with a partner that even Kings will never find.

I know she's white..... so sorry anyways

Losing a good woman is as drastic as losing your bet slip after winning 200m from betnaija...
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by pansophist(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kaiair:

I know she's white..... so sorry anyways

Losing a good woman is as drastic as losing your bet slip after winning 200m from betnaija...

Yes, she is white.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by siofra(f): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kaiair:
I lost my dog last week due to cancer... A german shepherd her name was karma .....since then it felt like half of me died.... she's been with me for over 15yrs.

Mtchewwweeeeewwww!

I'm in Calabar. You for bring am for me.
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by cherryCola: 3:17pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kaiair:

Your story is really crazy bruh.... sometimes I go just dey wonder at what point did nigerian siblings began behaving like devils toward each other?.... even your own fellow guy also use him hand kick you comot later dem go come here dey form redpill upandan... Godforbid.

the same niggar dumb her ass to go marry someone from his village.

I ain't mocking her...... grin, but karma as a way of doing her things.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
pansophist:

Yes, she is white.
My ex was all of these things.. her only problem she was obsessively jealous
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
cherryCola:

the same niggar dumb her ass to go marry someone from his village.

I ain't mocking her...... grin, but karma as a way of doing her things.
You fit still close eye small sha forgive am

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by CedarHoldings: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2022
pansophist:

sorry how you come leave her na

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by cherryCola: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kaiair:
You fit still close eye small sha forgive am
She doesn't want my forgiveness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2022
Losing my 22M bet slip. January 33rd 2022, a day I shall never forget. Man-U failed to equalise with bottom pot Brighton. Kai. I for dey Zanzibar dey flenjor now.

7 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by CedarHoldings: 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2022
Signing?!?! It's so hard, it's so hard saying goodbye to yesterday
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
CedarHoldings:
sorry how you come leave her na
Not all love stories will have a happy ending...but sha I feel for am ehn

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by CedarHoldings: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Losing my 22M bet slip. January 33rd 2022, a day I shall never forget. Man-U failed to equalise with bottom pot Brighton. Kai. I for dey Zanzibar dey flenjor now.

you and that guy don wed?
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Laugh don tire me abeg grin
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2022
siofra:

Mtchewwweeeeewwww!

I'm in Calabar. You for bring am for me.
The day I go catch you ehn
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by PumpumPrince: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kaiair:
I lost my dog last week due to cancer... A german shepherd her name was karma .....since then it felt like half of me died.... she's been with me for over 15yrs.

puccccccci sir......brother i had to say gooood bye coz she moved bacckto hongkong wth her parent.....her name was Lucy Wang chun lee & she waz american!!(TRUE STORY) angry
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
PumpumPrince:

puccccccci sir......brother i had to say gooood bye coz she moved bacckto hongkong wth her parent.....her name was Lucy Wang chun lee & she waz american!!(TRUE STORY) angry
I'm tired of laughing plss

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by citywal(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
You need to see this...
Personally I don't think Dating your best friend's ex doesn't make you a bad person here's why

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baie7zoAcJc
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Cravemore: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
Gone away to d lost soul. �

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by SavageBoy: 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
pansophist:

Yes, she is white.

I be want ask you if na whitie babe because Nigerian girls that have these wonderful qualities no reach 3 for this country grin

3 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2022
SavageBoy:

I be want ask you if na whitie babe because Nigerian girls that have these wonderful qualities no reach 3 for this country grin
And dem go wowo sef
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
Forex trading?

EASYGURU:

Watching over 20m worth of my investment flushing through the drain
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

This midget, of others dey talk u too go dey talk. U wey dun useless your youthful and prime age, better go and sleep

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Go And Make Real Money First" - My Girlfriend Keeps Saying. / What Do You Love Most About The Opposite Gender? / Why Do Guys Like Bringing That Thing Down There Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.