Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? (2392 Views)

Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / Today Is The Worst Day Of My Life So Far. Save My Mother Please / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by emmanuelbrown26: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2022
CedarHoldings:
you and that guy don wed?
U fit marry midget?
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by EASYGURU(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
doggedfighter:

Gosh cry

How were you able to cope after such heavy loss.

Kai !

Hahaha. I became a drunkard for over a month. The frustration of life became a reality to me.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by EASYGURU(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kaiair:

Na die be that na cry

Omo I no die oooo. My guy lost 120m that same week too.
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by EASYGURU(m): 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2022
inspirator1:
Forex trading?

Absolutely boss.
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by CedarHoldings: 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

U fit marry midget?
se na she be midget or the guy? , i no understand o
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2022
I know that feeling. One of my account blow today cry cry

Stupid call, stupid distraction plus small greed.
EASYGURU:

Absolutely boss.

Recovering is always an option.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Shugavee(f): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kaiair:

Seriously it's not been a funny experience, growing up i always made fun of white people who cried when their dogs died as if it was a human being who died.. it's now I understand
when my dog died when I was young I cried so much
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Peskid147: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Losing my mum to diabetics, just crazy, dis month makes it 9 fucking years. Mum may your soul rest in perfect peace. Forever loved.miss u mum

2 Likes

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Shugavee:
I can imagine
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by pansophist(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2022
Kaiair:

I know she's white..... so sorry anyways

Losing a good woman is as drastic as losing your bet slip after winning 200m from betnaija...

The only difference is that you can still recover 200m naira, but unless God smile again for your side, you may never meet such women again.

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by EASYGURU(m): 1:11am On Jul 12, 2022
inspirator1:
I know that feeling. One of my account blow today cry cry

Stupid call, stupid distraction plus small greed.

Recovering is always an option.

Boss make we relate abeg. Thanks I go dey expect to hear from you
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by emmanuelbrown26: 6:20am On Jul 12, 2022
CedarHoldings:
se na she be midget or the guy? , i no understand o
Na she bi d midget, una no no say some Nairaland daughters of eve get one k-leg or d other. Some na menopause dey worry dem while some na either they are too ugly to behold

1 Like

Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2022
EASYGURU:

Boss make we relate abeg . Thanks I go dey expect to hear from you

Remove your number, please.
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by CrownOfClay724: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2022
pansophist:
Loosing a good woman (emphasis on the "good"wink that truly loved me due to something called "irreconcilable differences", meaning we have to path way due to circumstances beyond our control.

Unless you've been there, you'll never know how painful that is. Her loss made me understood why some people decide not to marry again after the death of their spouse, or what the Bible truly meant when it said that "a good woman cometh from the lord".

A man can only be free when he is alone, without the judgemental eyes of the public, but to find someone who you can truly be free with, someone that knows and understands you organically, without the need to put on a mask is one of the greatest of heaven's blessings.

I can be broke, fat, sickly, having a bad day, and her arms will still be open for a warm embrace for me to seek solace. Her faithfulness was never questioned, her love for me was never doubted, and watching her defend me in front of her family and others made we wonder if she was a lawyer in her past life.

No matter how hardened my heart is with the outside world, in her presence, it melt helplessly like a butter on a hot pan. The so called "mumu button", she has it, and no, she doesn't exploit it because she is the definition of a virtous woman.

This has been the hardest goodbye in my life. Just like the loss of loved one, the feelings doesn't die, you just learn to live with the loss. I can only feel happy for the man she ends up with, for he has been blessed with a partner that even Kings will never find.

It's part of life.
Deep losses like this.
Ndo.

I hope you move past it.
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by CrownOfClay724: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2022
EASYGURU:

Hahaha. I became a drunkard for over a month. The frustration of life became a reality to me.

Omo shocked
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by EASYGURU(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2022
inspirator1:

Remove your number, please.

Alright
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by PumpumPrince: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2022
Shugavee:

ok so u here pretendin to be fine babe but then u cook dog & now u feel sad coz u chopped yor dog...correct?..SHAME on u for eaten dog meat!!! angry (no ofense)
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by minexpo(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2022
pansophist:
Loosing a good woman (emphasis on the "good"wink that truly loved me due to something called "irreconcilable differences", meaning we have to path way due to circumstances beyond our control.

Unless you've been there, you'll never know how painful that is. Her loss made me understood why some people decide not to marry again after the death of their spouse, or what the Bible truly meant when it said that "a good woman cometh from the lord".

A man can only be free when he is alone, without the judgemental eyes of the public, but to find someone who you can truly be free with, someone that knows and understands you organically, without the need to put on a mask is one of the greatest of heaven's blessings.

I can be broke, fat, sickly, having a bad day, and her arms will still be open for a warm embrace for me to seek solace. Her faithfulness was never questioned, her love for me was never doubted, and watching her defend me in front of her family and others made we wonder if she was a lawyer in her past life.

No matter how hardened my heart is with the outside world, in her presence, it melt helplessly like a butter on a hot pan. The so called "mumu button", she has it, and no, she doesn't exploit it because she is the definition of a virtous woman.

This has been the hardest goodbye in my life. Just like the loss of loved one, the feelings doesn't die, you just learn to live with the loss. I can only feel happy for the man she ends up with, for he has been blessed with a partner that even Kings will never find.

exactly what I'm going through now...God help cry cry
Re: What Has Been Your Hardest Goodbye In Life So Far? by Dfynboi: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2022
Vinnie2000:
When Sandra told me she is travelling to Benin rep to meet her Aunty.
After i had spent N45000 on her birthday the previous day and was expecting coochie as thank you!.

I nearly burst into tears.
Very bad girl.
lol,mad man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benin Republic Sim Cards / Why Is Olosho Price Defying Basic Economics? / The Problem with Single African Women Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.