Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,873 members, 7,855,570 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His 3 Wives And 19 Children (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His 3 Wives And 19 Children (photos) (925 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His 3 Wives And 19 Children (photos) by Crisbenson: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His 3 Wives and 19 Children (Photos)

A Nigerian man identified as Baba Lawal, has gotten people talking on social media after celebrating Sallah with his 19 children and three wives.

The polygamous man shared photos of his wives and children on...
Visit the link below � for more pictures
https://pejoweb.com/articles.php?epr=view&pagename=1657555953NigerianManCelebratesSallahWithHis3Wivesand19ChildrenPhotosCrisben.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His 3 Wives And 19 Children (photos) by tunene66: 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Barka da Sallah to the family
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His 3 Wives And 19 Children (photos) by Boogyman557: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
Holly Gram cool Happy Sallah..

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

PEACE BE UNTO U..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His 3 Wives And 19 Children (photos) by brunxy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
This is one of the problem we re currently facing in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His 3 Wives And 19 Children (photos) by Softmirror: 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2022
brunxy:
This is one of the problem we re currently facing in Nigeria

grin SIT DOWN THERE.

IT IS VERY GOOD FOR DEMOCRACY, A GAME OF NUMBERS WHERE MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTE........
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His 3 Wives And 19 Children (photos) by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2022
This is one of the reasons why the poverty in the north is prevalent. Too many kids that you cannot guarantee them a better future.

They said he's a lecturer. A lecturer that is not enlightened to know what's known as birth control.

At the end when they grow up to face the harsh reality of the Nigeria's economy, they get subjected to chronic poverty, and start terrorising people.

The ones that'll find it hard to cope will now become nuisance to the society.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His 3 Wives And 19 Children (photos) by goshikid: 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2022
All those people where no gimme meat make I no see una near my window during Christmas tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His 3 Wives And 19 Children (photos) by jom28gy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2022
Are you sure they are Nigerians?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His 3 Wives And 19 Children (photos) by SmellyNyash: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2022
grin That's the only thing dey are good at. Procreating like duck fowl.
See his face like busuru!!

SmellyNyash!!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His 3 Wives And 19 Children (photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2022
Islamic dimpka.....Alfa Odogwu....conjugal jagaban.........I hail ooo

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His 3 Wives And 19 Children (photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2022
Two teams and one substitute

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His 3 Wives And 19 Children (photos) by HilcomTech(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
This is one of the reasons why the poverty in the north is prevalent. Too many kids that you cannot guarantee them a better future.

They said he's a lecturer. A lecturer that is not enlightened to know what's known as birth control.

At the end when they grow up to face the harsh reality of the Nigeria's economy, they get subjected to chronic poverty, and start terrorising people.

The ones that'll find it hard to cope will now become nuisance to the society.

Yet the SE is the most improverished part of the country.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates Sallah With His 3 Wives And 19 Children (photos) by tillaman(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Lol
And you are sure this one is a lecturer?
This is how they pack all our votes na them plenty pass make we just split mbok

(1) (Reply)

Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? / Is It Possible To Learn How To Drive Within A Day And Hit The High Way The Next / Girls That Cannot Date A Guy Without Using A Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.