Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Business Can One Start With #10m? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With #10m? (38988 Views)

10m? What Business Can i Do With 10m? / What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / What Kind Of Business Can One Start With A Capital Of 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by DrChukki: 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2022
Build a fish pond...
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by PECON1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Op,if you are confused on what to do with your money,invest with fairmoney and keep working, fairmoney can never run with ur money,they are CBN registered.naija no good for now, and I heard the next VP is a bokoharam sympathiser,things are not getting any better before your 10milla will vanish in a biz u know nothing about and pls never make mistake of calling or whatsapping any nairalander,70percent here will scam you.i know what am saying as a victim.at your age of 48,don't tell your relatives or friends you have 10milla to invest angry you can tell them 5 milla or lesser,not many will wish you well once they know you have such amount and others might kidnap u demanding for that 10milla

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by seanwilliam(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
splmosixx:
Which standard soft drink shop you wan setup with 1m?

10m is not even enough to setup standard cement Depot...

You no Sabi the price of a bag of cement?

Being a first timer business man , he should start with little amount sir, business is not something he can just rush in…. At his age, all he needs is steady flow of income no matter how small ( not necessarily big money )..
he should test business with at most 20% of his savings, incase things go wrong

With 1m
Cement is 4400,
He can buy 200 cements and still pay shop and little furnishing .

With 1m , he can open soft drink shop , very big one .

Pepsi / coke plastic per pack is 1600, with that , he can get 350 packs , he’ll get freezer 150k, gen 150k , shop rent 100k..

If he does any of the above , atleast 70k is gurantee 70k per month .
70k X 12= 840k

The dollar he bought will yield At worst 500k every year ..
The bonds will yield atleast 300k

Total almost 1.7m years and his capital is still intact.

At worst , if the drinks or cements biz no move, if he sells off the bizness, he can’t lose up to 200k in total ..

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by aylagos(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:
Please potential businesses one can start with the above amount.

Not anything online or cryptocurrency or forex.
if you don’t mind I can mentor you in real estate and your life will never remain the same….this is no magic but you will turn that 10m to 50m in 12months both in assets and in cash.

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by simpa99(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
If he worked for 20 years and saved ₦41,666 per month it's very possible.especially by the age.. @
Seniorwriter:

OP just continue with the business you were doing which made you #10million....no brainer wink

Apt.

10million from monthly savings out of monthly salary in Europe or Nigeria? going by the fact that you are 48years old.......SMH
@Agentgoat...... congratulations on your mention...SMH

@Seniorwriter
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by yunus22: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
SmartyPants:

A business that revolves around your core skill.

Sir! I've sent you the pictures of the machine i bought as you requested.

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Ppp1p: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
I advice you to relocate before it’s too late if you have that money

We in business for the past 15years in nigeria are planning to move
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by LogicBomb8: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
akanbiaa:
Every environment have its unique problem, using the problem of the environment I currently am to advice you will not be wise, you have to state problems in your own environment first.
given the fact that we are all nigerians our standard of living has limited most of us to a particular way of life all over the country for example the case of short or low power supply is a problem experienced by many nigerians kindly recommend a solution given that petrol is scarce and solar is expensive

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by DarlingtonC: 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Church business.

1. Rent an event center

2. Buy good musical equipment and BELL

3. Enter into franchise with any of the big Pentecostal churches so that you can bear their name and won't have to struggle for members cos their members would be your members.

4. Get some suit and good native wears.

5. Read the Bible daily and preach good motivational message.

7. The kind of church you have determines the kind of members that would come. So buy projectors, flat screen TVs, ACs...etc around the church.

8. Encourage them to give cos giving is very important, they must pay their tithes and offerings.

9. Organised programs every week and invite geninuly anointed men of God...this will help to grow your church.

10. Carefully select beautiful single girls from your congregation and make them ushers, this will help draw rich womanizers into your church and you can encourage them to give to the work of God.

If after 2 years you don't get your principal (10m) back call me a fake prophet.

This I have seen.

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by ibechris(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Unibenfucker:

Bro Best business is Land Business I bought a plot of land for #10Million last year currently this year I've got so many clients offering me #20M to buy it this year I refused selling I'm waiting to sell early next year by then it would have appreciated to almost #30M. land investment made me a multimillionaire

Same with me....a land I bought for 6million naira April last year is going for 14million and I just need to buy one more just to settle myself for retirement.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by LogicBomb8: 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
seanwilliam:

Being a first timer business man , he should start with little amount sir, business is not something he can just rush in…. At his age, all he needs is steady flow of income no matter how small ( not necessarily big money )..
he should test business with at most 20% of his savings, incase things go wrong

With 1m
Cement is 4400,
He can buy 200 cements and still pay shop and little furnishing .

With 1m , he can open soft drink shop , very big one .

Pepsi / coke plastic per pack is 1600, with that , he can get 350 packs , he’ll get freezer 150k, gen 150k , shop rent 100k..

If he does any of the above , atleast 70k is gurantee 70k per month .
70k X 12= 840k

The dollar he bought will yield At worst 500k every year ..
The bonds will yield atleast 300k

Total almost 1.7m years and his capital is still intact.

At worst , if the drinks or cements biz no move, if he sells off the bizness, he can’t lose up to 200k in total ..

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Jetbound: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

Fund my startup�
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by seanwilliam(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
ibechris:

Same with me....a land I bought for 6million naira April last year is going for 14million and I just need to buy one more just to settle myself for retirement.

pls which area ??
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by akanbiaa(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
LogicBomb8:
given the fact that we are all nigerians our standard of living has limited most of us to a particular way of life all over the country for example the case of short or low power supply is a problem experienced by many nigerians kindly recommend a solution given that petrol is scarce and solar is expensive
Solution still lies in solar, but for details you will have to pay consultation fee o.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by claudiofaceoff: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yes. It will fly. Not everything you read on papers are actually true. Even though true, there is a way out. You can use a third party facility for Nafdac approval and start Production. There is a way to go about it.

Don't be deceived, more people who have been educated about the business are still coming in in their droves.

I am into it with four Nafdac approved products and I consult for intending food producers.

coputa:
With the high rate of inflation and infrastructural decay and high diesel cost that has forced many manufacturers to pack up.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Usorohtheman(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Professional photography

Mushroon farming, etc

Pm me for more ideas and how to go about them
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by claudiofaceoff: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yes, and you can actually use a third party facility to start without you buying any machine or renting any building for a start. You can contact me on how to go about it.

iykecollins1:

cottage food and packaging mill?
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Lama70(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Pk01:
where do you base...I have a business idea..500k is guarantee/month..1mill above after the first six month....

Am not a Yahoo boy nor a scammer.. quote me to give you a hint..

Let's talk Bros.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by ibechris(m): 5:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
profmallor:

spend N500k knowing and researching on Crypto, then invest, its the best investment you probably would ever make in a global recession at the moment. It's because you lack the understanding of crypto that you dread it, if the likes of Elon, Cathy and some of the wealthiest peeps are curious at that "thing" you should be as well.. Word of advise, what ever you do, dont invest in Nigeria until the elections are sorted

Whatever u do,don't invest in Nigeria until the general election...wrong advice!

So,he should be waiting or probably lock his money into one account...bad!

In the same rubbish economy,from January to date...I have made #12.9million naira cash with my 24.8million cash. Nigeria economy is one of the best in Africa and currently the best in West Africa as it is.

Our productive population is one of the selling points for anyone who wants to venture into any business.

In fact this is the best time for anyone to invest in Nigeria take it or leave it.

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by claudiofaceoff: 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
What people don't know can be bigger than you, you know.

You can actually use that to get a flat in a semi urban area for the Production. You don't need an expensive area for that. Good HTMS Hammer mill (processor is around N700k) 7.5kva diesel generator N900k max.
Band QSA sealer N250k. Water treatment if Nafdac insist is N1M max. Nafdac fee for five products and consulting N850k. Every other thing is done manually for a start. Do the calculations and see if it is up to N6M I metion...

On the other hand, you can use a third party facility to get your products registered with Nafdac and produce there for the interim and you save money to get your own facility. This won't cost more than N2M.

You can drop your WhatsApp number if you are interested or know someone who is interested. This is what I do full time. Anything agro and food. I also setup farms both open field and urban farms like greenhouses... anything food is my work

iykecollins1:

cottage food and packaging mill?

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by SmartyPants(m): 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
yunus22:
Sir! I've sent you the pictures of the machine i bought as you requested.

Cheers. Will be in touch

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
Start something with the skills you have gathered all these years working. Except you are a civil servant. The best business involves investing in yourself!
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Oluwapresley(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
ibechris:

Buying dollars and using the money for businesse which one is the best?

I feel investment is better!

It's just a way of managing risks. I would rather invest half my savings and have the rest in something that will preserve the value so I don't end up losing all in the investment given that it's an area I'm new to (from the OP's POV)
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Harrynight(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Church business.

1. Rent an event center

2. Buy good musical equipment and BELL

3. Enter into franchise with any of the big Pentecostal churches so that you can bear their name and won't have to struggle for members cos their members would be your members.

4. Get some suit and good native wears.

5. Read the Bible daily and preach good motivational message.

7. The kind of church you have determines the kind of members that would come. So buy projectors, flat screen TVs, ACs...etc around the church.

8. Encourage them to give cos giving is very important, they must pay their tithes and offerings.

9. Organised programs every week and invite geninuly anointed men of God...this will help to grow your church.

10. Carefully select beautiful single girls from your congregation and make them ushers, this will help draw rich womanizers into your church and you can encourage them to give to the work of God.

If after 2 years you don't get your principal (10m) back call me a fake prophet.

This I have seen.

Whats that ur Monika again? angry
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by nnamdiosu(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Deprofessional:

First look for a great need, fulfil it and money comes.

Greatest need in country are two folds.

Light
Data
IT skills.

Anyone who centers business on the above will surely smile to the bank.
There are ways you can provide these services listed above to people in one business and get returns almost immediately. I mean, you can kill those three birds (needs) with one stone (business)

Pm me and I'll explain further.
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by yunus22: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
SmartyPants:

Cheers. Will be in touch
okay sir

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by coputa(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ppp1p:
I advice you to relocate before it’s too late if you have that money

We in business for the past 15years in nigeria are planning to move
Who are the we,and where're you relocating to,Ghana or where.which business are you into,do ur research and change ur business.Nigeria has the largest market in Africa.Anybody that has 10million naira and decide to relocate to europe to engage in servitude is a lazy person.

Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Jeferious: 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
[quote author=ASAPFERG post=114665758][/quote]Make we dey give idea na grin grin. Before Yahoo boys go table im matter grin
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by eskuvoisrael(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Stevenson20:
Venture into Agriculture and real estates. Or you can buy lands and sell them after some years

This is a brilliant idea
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Ezmans: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
coputa:
short time room/hotel/restaurant
Re: What Business Can One Start With #10m? by Evii: 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
mrsage:

Set up a short let apartment business.

Take a long lease on a mini flat on the mainland in Lagos (15yr lease minimum).

Furnish it to taste, install solar electricity and you are good to go.

The business guarantees regularl cash flow and it's
financially rewarding

Check my thread about my short let journey.

https://www.nairaland.com/7185753/journey-into-short-let-apartment

Good day sir, I was amazed of your business ideas after perusing through your link...I really appreciate your illustration on how to start a short let business.

Now my question is, how to get customers to patronize your business?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Exposes How Traders Reduce The Content Of Bags Of Rice Before Selling Them / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / Ofala 2016: Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives Igwe Of Nnewi's Palace In Rolls Royce

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74