Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go (38463 Views)

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" / Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Pastorsmile: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2022
This man should tell Tinubu the truth.
Tinubu should go and 5ske care of his health.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by orumba(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Story, resign then
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by labelle123(f): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2022
The worst thing to happen to this country is you
Please resign
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Bullet01(f): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2022
That's nice. After he had successfully destroyed everything.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Rebirth212: 7:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Oga jxt resign after all ur mates are resigning in other countries.......... U are incompetent
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by DenreleDave(m): 7:18am On Jul 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
. Allow osinbajo rule small pity Nigerians small like the way Boris pity uk

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Buhari with coconut head
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:19am On Jul 12, 2022
When you destroy everything....
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Benwallt(m): 7:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Best president in the history of Nigeria. Let us all be sincere. You have made us self reliant not as country, people but as individuals. Thank you Sir
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Austin4Jesus(m): 7:22am On Jul 12, 2022
This is what Tinubu brought upon Nigeria and he is busy shouting Emi Lo kan, it has always been about his selfish ambition of getting to Aso Rock, Never about the Progress and Unity of Nigeria, now it is playing out again by choosing a muslim running mate at this delicate stage of the nation, all because he feels it's his turn BUT God Almighty shall not let affliction arise in Nigeria a second time, Please this should not be about a tribe thing, Nigerians can not afford another mistake again if not, na everybody go suffer am.. God help Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Bromax: 7:22am On Jul 12, 2022
Clueless statue called President. This is an indication that the man had no plans for this country ordinarily he should be asking for more time but no because the head is empty and he knows he has done nothing. Oga put paper go your village no body hold your hand.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by bareal(m): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Baba don taya teytey
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Ykc2(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2022
In history of Nigeria the first time fulani got the mind to attack people outside Northern Nigeria is during Buhari's rule ,fulani herdsmen killed 27 people in nimbo enugu state killed 40 at owo ondo state they claimed the attackers were boko haram,if buhari leaves office tomorrow no member of cabinet will have the courage to speak in feature people will kill them with insults

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Freerhyme1(m): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2022
There's nothing tough there, if you were this eager to go, you shouldn't have re-contested
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Nwabueze22: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Idiot and stupid idiot
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Razy75g: 7:31am On Jul 12, 2022
Go and die you bastard
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Franking: 7:35am On Jul 12, 2022
You contested the presidency four or so times, u no gree hear word that time.

See Stewardship.

Economy, zero.

Security, zero.

Education, ASUU is still on strike so zero.

Infrastructure, zero.

Nigerians are tired. Abeg, just go.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Twenty8: 7:35am On Jul 12, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Presidency-tough-I-am-eager-to-go-Buhari

So you agree that you were never fit for it?
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by alibiz: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2022
That's a better option Mr president. Go now to gain the respect of all Nigerians.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by olubless90: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Resign if tough....
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Prudoh(m): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
before 2015, when you went to visit jagaban in lagos, Shebi you are crying that you want to be nigeria president? so, why are you eager to go now?
He just wanted to enslave Nigerians before leaving.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Juanmike(m): 7:47am On Jul 12, 2022
Flora2Sweet:
Presidency you almost killed yourself for, You contested 3times, just to give up after 7yrs....

Now u can't wait to go, But u no wan resign
No mind the hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by ufotunang: 7:49am On Jul 12, 2022
After you have scattered and destroyed every sector and scatter Nigeria you want to go abi...I wish you can even go away now...so that you do not totally collapse the country
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by ibechris(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2022
MosakuAW:
Presidency is tough after you have scattered everything patapata.

Eye oke bi eye mo

Eku oke bi eku no

It was under Buahri regime, that I saw a video of a dog eating roasted corn.

What a failed president and a wasted 8 years.

I have seen dog eating garden egg in this administration.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by tete7000(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2022
another1:
Major issue with apc led government is inexperienced of how to run governance

The major issue is that they are bunch of wicked people with little or no compassion for citizens. With a bit of human compassion, even a rookie will do better than the vixens we have in power. How would someone with milk of kindness flowing in him shut the country's border overnight knowing that some of your citizens would have their goods trapped on the other side.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by kayyk(m): 7:52am On Jul 12, 2022
Calamity of a man,useless
Karlman:
You will not be Missed!
And never again shall we have your kind on that seat!
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Meet4UBTC: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Burgerlomo: 7:54am On Jul 12, 2022
grin
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Ayomi4u2: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Nigerian we never forget you in history, Buhari.
You're the worst that ever happened to us in this country. Your family are shame of you.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by SIXTEENTH(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2022
You could have make such remarks long before now, anyway you must surely go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oronsaye Report: List Of Government Agencies To Be Scrapped, Merged, Relocated / Nneoma Okorocha Marching Pass Rochas Okorocha At Independence Day Parade / Doctored Video Of Wike’s Defection To APC Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.