Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go (38217 Views)

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" / Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Alpharey: 8:02am On Jul 12, 2022
He is eager to go and some people are hell bent on forcing his 'twin brother' from the West on us. In less than 4 years after destroying the economy further down due to frailties of old age he will also be 'eager to go'. Continue

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Wallade(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2022
This serial failure is very ridiculous. After you have spent 7yrs plus and you have less than a year to go, you now feel the need to retire and go.

Na God go punish somebori
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by seanswitch(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2022
We'll pay your earned allowances and salary. Just left yesterday
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by naijapower(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2022
Nigeria go better

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Bollinga: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Oga resign now. Monumental failure. After plunging the country into disaster for 7 years. Now you know presidency is touch.

And the selfish over ambitious man that promoted you twice is trying to replace you.

Failure want to replace failure.. Ohh Nigeria my country
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Alpharey: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed From all of us at vulturebbqgrillz we are disappointed in your tenure despite your promises, our lives were made harder during your tenure compared to GEJ in such a way that even your zombie stipend became useless.

You promised to stabilize the economy but you turned it into a disaster like you did in the 1980s

You promised to end insecurity but it became worse such that even your convoy wasn't left out of their attacks.

Our students don't have a guarantee to graduate on time due to incessant strikes under your government

I have decided to become OBIdient in 2023 because affliction will never arise a second time

What we grill: vultures, lizard, centipedes, scorpions, serpent, all available @ affordable prices.

Awon 'our darling daddy' hopefully they are reading.. grin
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by MartinsD12(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Presidency-tough-I-am-eager-to-go-Buhari
Oga just say you are incompetent, you no wan do again but na you say you want to become president by fire by force now look at how you messed Nigeria up , now you want to go , listen Mr buhari you must clean up this mess
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Tali1234(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2022
How can you beg ASUU when it's in your place to meet their demands, with most of your officials stealing billions that are meant for such purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by harmony75: 8:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Most useless president you came you saw nothing you did nothing!
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Jolite(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2022
So why not resign and leave? You old fool.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Iykoto86(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Jolite(m): 8:13am On Jul 12, 2022
Jolite:
So why not resign and live? You old fool.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by olaniyilukman(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2022
AdeniyiA:

It annoys me when supposedly educated people talk like this... Will you claim ignorance of the fact that leadership is everything,? That virtues and rot always trickle down from the top?
I heard Peter Obi saying if the Oga won't take first, the workers/other staff won't try it. He was talking about corruption that it starts from the top... The people are like children, while our leaders are like our parents, we are only doing what we see them do
Society deserves the kind of leaders they get. We need to change our mental attitude towards rebuilding a more stable society. There is a popular saying that says“ A tree cannot make a forese” no single individual can turn Nigeria around, it must be collective efforts towards attaining the greater heights and build Nigeria of our dream...
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by donhils: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2022
Yet you won't resign?
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by seunayantokun(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2022
When a genocidist terrorist speaks, you know you have an Assistant Satan around.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by naturefellow(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by opribo(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2022
So Tinubu could not find anywhere to make the announcement of his VP, I hear you continue to hoodwink those you want to.

Nigerians this is our country, we must take it back. They are battle ready that is why they are putting to our face that Tinubu must Fields shettima to win. They cannot win that is
hy they are preparing for the blood of baboons and monkey.
Election in the south east and south in general will be marred with bloodshed.

If Tinubu refuse to do their bidding the cabal will impeach him and put in the follow up to bubu..
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Holyness123: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2022
na force dem force am....e fo4 don resign sef but dem no gree
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by asorockvibesblo: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2022
Resign na let Osibanjo do it for a year

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Dearlord(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2022
Mr President need a heavy knock on his head, after the end of his tenure his saying he want to go.

The most controversial president.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Treasure17(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Buhari never had good plans for Nigeria and all his drama pre 2015 are facade. Posterity will judge you accordingly since you've wasted eighty solid years doing nothing. Very unfortunate administration.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by ARTRICK(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Presidency-tough-I-am-eager-to-go-Buhari

Make he resign now, Abi him no see his counterpart for UK ni
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2022
The destroyer of economy himself, I hail thee
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by israelp(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2022
MosakuAW:
Presidency is tough after you have scattered everything patapata.

Eye oke bi eye mo

Eku oke bi eku no

It was under Buahri regime, that I saw a video of a dog eating roasted corn.

What a failed president and a wasted 8 years.
lmao grin
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by FireUpNow(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2022
Baba 8+8, to craze na very easy thing poo but the waka wey dey madness be the work. Run go where na after you have messed up the country you want to discharge.OYO Town
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2022
If you are eager to go why don't you just resign? You just write:
Dear Nigerians,
Haven failed you in every promises,
Inccuring huge debt
Worsening inflation rate
Taking Bokoharam to ISWAP Level.
Watching Banditry grown beyond control
Getting students out of universities
Making NIGERIA the world capital of poverty

I hereby shamefully resigned my position as a failed president.
Adeshima should copy that word for word and give him to sign so we can all rest
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Obidientful: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Check the updated version of Oxford dictionary, the name Buhari means opposite of something
I will make 1#=1$: The opposite was the case
I will lead from front: He led from back, Infact from his sick bed
I will give steady electricity: He gave steady darkness
I will give 1million employment annually: Unemployment grew geometrically
Pls Don't allow an upgraded version of Buhari to rule Us again.
Those that their only reason of contesting is because the believe it's their turn to loot the treasure.
Vote Peter Obi, vote labour party
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Zyzxx10: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2022
Then you shouldn't have contested for president if you know the job is tough. You have destroyed many lives.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by jamesversion: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Few years ago you were threatening blood on dog and baboon if you don’t become President, now you wan run?

We no blame you, na zombies wey vote you we blame.

He became president. The dog and baboon were still soaked in blood. undecided

What a waste. Nigeria goofed big time. Buhari is a classic example of the result of sacrificing competence on the alter of tribal/religious bigotry.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by b5ive(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2022
Affliction shall not rise the second time.
I hope Nigerians forget you so fast. 2015 was a mistake, 2023 is an opportunity to correct the mistake.

#votewisely
#shunreligiouspolitics
#voteconscience
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Ebubu3: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2022
Nonybb:
Let him resign immediately. I hate this man with PASSION
you no hate am pass me. my mood instantly turns bad anytim that i read news concerning him
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2022
Buhari must stay till May 29,2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta / Insecurity: Ugwuanyi Begins Clearing Of Bushes Used As Criminal Hideouts (photo) / Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.