Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go (38236 Views)

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" / Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Confirm4real(m): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Useless President!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Judybash93(m): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2022
I hope this would be the worst administration in the history of this country because i don't think we can take more than this

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by sekem: 6:14am On Jul 12, 2022
This life sef

Like say Buhari did not win in 2015, some of us will be saying Nigeria missed a great opportunity to get it right.

But now, I guess the story is completely changed.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:14am On Jul 12, 2022
Kittex7:

Incompetent President and Vice

He just wanted to be president with zero competency..He danced to the tunes of Nigerians to win election and he chose incompetent Vice President PASTOR Osinbajo just to win election as well

Buhari Olodo and Osinbande the former commissioner...Hahahaha

We need competent hands up there instead people are talking of useless religion...

Constitution should say it clearly that Religion people should stay in their lane

What about some of us that are neither Christian nor Moslems

Are you guys Mad??

A More reason why electorates should be very careful on who to vote come 2023....

All those old politicians just want to Answer president... They have no plans.....

May God give us the power to vote someone as vibrant, young, intelligent, credible, capable, and transparent as PETER OBI.... May we never be blinded by any man made sentiments..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Didijiji: 6:15am On Jul 12, 2022
Fuel in Abuja just became 185…

Complete the destruction before you go please

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Nyanabo(m): 6:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Stewpeed old man... You are eager to go just as you were eager to come in. Now you've failed woefully. From outside you felt it was easy. Ewu...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Kamxy: 6:16am On Jul 12, 2022
Why not do the last shred of honorable thing .......(restructure the country) and history will remember you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2022
sekem:
This life sef

Like say Buhari did not win in 2015, some of us will be saying Nigeria missed a great opportunity to get it right.

But now, I guess the story is completely changed.

It's not about 2015.....

It's about those imbec*les that voted him again in 2019
the population of the fools is greater than the intelligent ones.... More reason they don't want to fund education.....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 12, 2022
After destroying our economy its time to go.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by princewarri1985: 6:23am On Jul 12, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Presidency-tough-I-am-eager-to-go-Buhari
eager to go where? After you don spoil the country? Idiot

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 12, 2022
Kamxy:
Why not do the last shred of honorable thing .......(restructure the country) and history will remember you.

See this one, you re lost.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by sekem: 6:24am On Jul 12, 2022
elsiusgr8t:
It's not about 2015.....

It's about those imbec*les that voted him again in 2019
the population of the fools is greater than the intelligent ones.... More reason they don't want to fund education.....

No, 2015 was the deciding moment.

You could argue that no one expected him to lose in 2019 due to power of incumbency.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by olaniyilukman(m): 6:25am On Jul 12, 2022
To be honest, we just put blame on one person not minding the fact that we all contribute to the mess we are today, how many of us as a Nigerians have regards for law, building of a sane society start with the regards for common laws in all our daily engagement, we all behave as if we are in banana republic..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by goodman5(m): 6:26am On Jul 12, 2022
Useless man

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by AdeniyiA(m): 6:27am On Jul 12, 2022
It has only been tough for the masses, and very rosy and rewarding for him... The only thing that improved in the last 7 years is the stature and health of the president

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by rali123(f): 6:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Yeye man, after he don wreck Nigeria with his cluelessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Raxxye(m): 6:29am On Jul 12, 2022
The position that you threatened that baboons will be soaked in blood if you did not win? You are now tired?
In 2011, your marauders slaughtered innocent corps members from the south bc you didn't win, and you didn't condemn it!
May God judge you, Muhammadu Buhari.
I know your main goal was not to better the lot of Nigerians, but to promote the Fulani and Islamic agenda of wiping out and killing their perceived enemies. And you have largely succeeded in it!
History will remember you as the worst thing to ever happen to this beleaguered nation!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Gkay1(m): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2022
After u have destroy everything and take the country to her early grave, you are now complaining to us. U must be a junk

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Arysexy(m): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2022
“Not less than 20 states now have agriculture process zones. We have rice pyramids in Ekiti, Gombe, and Niger, while maize pyramids were revived in Katsina and Kano states,” he said.

This type of rice pyramid ABI?

Scam govt.

Look at an incumbent president talking like an opposition

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by adecz: 6:32am On Jul 12, 2022
Wetin you do❓

Wetin you achieve❓

Nonsense leader that just came
to enjoy himself & allow his people to
become nuisance to every region of
this great country ... ❌❌❌☹️☹️☹️☹️

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Brushstrokes20: 6:33am On Jul 12, 2022
After LOOTING AND DESTROYING the country .. undecided

# the WORST BLUNDER to ever befall Nig

Such a MONUMENTAL DISASTER that should NEVER have happened in the 1st place!

Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by pacespot(m): 6:33am On Jul 12, 2022
Then resign. This man would have done this country a huge good if he had resigned all this while that his health and old age is failing him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by effido666: 6:33am On Jul 12, 2022
See this one......u did first and second term presidency wasn't tough and u weren't eager to go then......let me ask u Buhari, if Nigerian permits third term would u av said this rubbish ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Yeye man

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by AdeniyiA(m): 6:35am On Jul 12, 2022
olaniyilukman:
To be honest, we just put blame on one person not minding the fact that we all contribute to the mess we are today, how many of us as a Nigerians have regards for law, building of a sane society start with the regards for common laws in all our daily engagement, we all behave as if we are in banana republic..

It annoys me when supposedly educated people talk like this... Will you claim ignorance of the fact that leadership is everything,? That virtues and rot always trickle down from the top?
I heard Peter Obi saying if the Oga won't take first, the workers/other staff won't try it. He was talking about corruption that it starts from the top... The people are like children, while our leaders are like our parents, we are only doing what we see them do

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Fiscus105(m): 6:38am On Jul 12, 2022
Nonybb:
Let him resign immediately. I hate this man with PASSION

Better go and put strong absorber in your body, cos what will become of you if Tinubu becomes president next year?
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by justjify(m): 6:39am On Jul 12, 2022
The incompetent mediocre has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by confluence: 6:39am On Jul 12, 2022
After supervising full scale destruction of all facets of life in our dear country

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Arysexy(m): 6:39am On Jul 12, 2022
The presidiot that came to enjoy himself traveling round the world while students are at home.

8 yrs of youthful lives wasted by this selfish bastard

We must not allow Buhari version 2.0 happen to Nigeria.

Vote young and energetic president like Peter Obi for a better Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Wuless82(m): 6:40am On Jul 12, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Presidency-tough-I-am-eager-to-go-Buhari
Same way you were eager for power in 2015. May Nigeria never experienced your kind of leadership again
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by AdeniyiA(m): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2022
Arysexy:

This type of rice pyramid ABI?

Scam govt.

Look at an incumbent president talking like an opposition

This is why they'd rather wish that History as a subject is expunged from our curriculum and Civic is made compulsory. Like saying forget how things were done properly, just follow us properly and blindly

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Harmattan123(m): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2022
You should have said that long time ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Visits Holy Child College, Ikoyi (pics) / Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos) / Police Reveal Next Move After Dino Melaye Surrenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.