Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go (38235 Views)

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" / Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by vastone(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2022
stabilizer:
Doesn’t change the fact that there are 49 million Kangaroos in Australia and 3.5 million People in Uruguay which means if the Kangaroos were to invade Uruguay each person wll have to fight 14 kangaroos

It will be, nice to taste kangaroo meat, i dea sure say, if Nigeria be Australia for this recession, wea we dea, na to dive in kill plenty meat, Buhari fit loot as hin like food for still dea yakata, a whopping 45million red-blooded meat oh la la!!!
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by greatman247(m): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2022
MosakuAW:
Presidency is tough after you have scattered everything patapata.

Eye oke bi eye mo

Eku oke bi eku no

It was under Buahri regime, that I saw a video of a dog eating roasted corn.

What a failed president and a wasted 8 years.

Nigerians are even tired of him. He brought so much pain and negativities. I personally is tired of this man
He is not there to serve the people. If you really here to serve you will never make such a useless statement. No one force you there and if you so tired you know what to do. You don't have to finish your term you can always resign.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by oooabbeyooo: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2022
MosakuAW:

Sapa reach animal under PMB grin grin
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Rhozabeth(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2022
U think say presidency na kunu b4?
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Nekky5(f): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2022
Pls leave!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by themanderon: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2022
You should have saved the country the stress of this misery you have put people in and resigned over 7yrs ago when you saw the challenges were beyond you but nay you had to stay and ruin everything your accursed hands laid themselves on. How many people that voted for you have died, lost their homes, means of livelihood, the reason for living etc. The economy is in ruins, insecurity in almost all parts of the country, religious acrimony, hopelessness and helplessness. How can a man carry so much badluck?
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by latolz: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2022
YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN EAGER TO COME.... CALAMITY...
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Hueyreckless0007: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Medphy: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Karlman:
You will not be Missed!
And never again shall we have your kind on that seat!
may it be so AMEN
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by fitinwell: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Presidency-tough-I-am-eager-to-go-Buhari

You bleeped up ..big time

Just resign!
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by tnerro1(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2022
May someone like Buhari never happen to us in this country again
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by kbbanj10(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
seun please check mental health before registering some people here. Who be this again?
opss lolzzz ��
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by barinedan(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2022
We are equally tired of you sir, you can just do the needful by resigning from office now, it will be better for all of us
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Exceed15: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
GO where? see this one...ready to return to daura or simply bury you the second time!

He will not return to daura but the place no longer safe
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2022
On a norms, if not dat Nigerians are well known selfish folks..

What happened in Sri Lanka ought to be done to these wicked leaders..

All of them..
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Exceed15: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2022
MosakuAW:
Presidency is tough after you have scattered everything patapata.

Eye oke bi eye mo

Eku oke bi eku no

What a failed president and a wasted 8 years.

Bro I saw the video too.. infact u said it all
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Berankis: 9:19am On Jul 12, 2022
A misfit and lair talking. You could have resigned after your first term but you you proceeded with 4+4. Now presidency is too tough! After 8years of turmoil.
Well... Nigerians will always deserve they get.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by baconline(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2022
U finally understood the job 7 years after u started and 20 years after u kept campaigning for the job. Is too obvious that u know nothing about the job
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Topshow2010(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2022
Sai bubu ..... We beg u in d name of d God u serve to resign honourably now if truly u are eager to leave and let us have little respite even though d damage u had caused is alarmingly horrendous. Honestly I really pity bubu successor cause of those irreparable damages dis mofo had caused ni. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by zinaunreal(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2022
After ruling complete 8 years you wan go. Could you stay before... shameless presido
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by pekisdgee(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2022
Mission accomplished oloribu

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Orlu15(m): 9:30am On Jul 12, 2022
Even we are eager to see you off, what have you done besides circumnavigating the world through air, marrying off your children and expressing shock?

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Idorl: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2022
THE WORDS OF A FAILURE ...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by jojothaiv(m): 9:51am On Jul 12, 2022
Maigida da ka zauna awuri..

Shege kowai...
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2022
PRESIDENCY IS TOUGH AND YOUR PARTY WANTS TO PUT ROBERT MUGABE OF NIGERIA IN THESAME TOUGH SEAT.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by naikeboy(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2022
May Amadioha strike this old man...
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by harmonyglobal: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2022
This means there is no hope for Nigerian when a democratically elected president makes such a statement....u had better resign and hand over to Osinbajo, then go

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by adenigga(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2022
naikeboy:
May Amadioha strike this old man...
grin grin
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by blaid: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2022
After you ruined the country, a bi? God dey sha!
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Sion47: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2022
WHY WON'T U BE EAGER TO GO AFTER U HAVE FULFILLED UR LIFETIME AMBITION AND BY SO DOING SUCCEEDED IN DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY kpatakpata.

Thank very much for being the President Nigerians ( sensible ones) won't wish to have again.

Why shouldn't we be weary of another OVER AMBITIOUS presidential candidate
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by sunbreaker: 10:21am On Jul 12, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
before 2015, when you went to visit jagaban in lagos, Shebi you are crying that you want to be nigeria president? so, why are you eager to go now?
its just political talk. Why he choose the option of 2nd term?
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Ezmans: 10:44am On Jul 12, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
GO where? see this one...ready to return to daura or simply bury you the second time!
he must finish his tenure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing / Toyin Saraki Visits Holy Child College, Ikoyi (pics) / Real Story Behind Viral Video Of An Elderly Man Kissing A Woman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.