Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go (38202 Views)

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" / Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by nesphil(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2022
You're a ludicrous FAILURE, posterity will never forgive you for destroying this country. Because of your misrule, today Nigeria is in a fiasco. So when you were running your mouth calling GEJ all sorts of names pre-2015 and in 2015 you didn't know that Nigeria's Presidency doesn't need someone as incompetent as you abi? The money that you donated to that Terrorist country wouldn't have gone a long way in solving ASUU's problem and ameliorating the suffering of Nigerian students? you blatantly refused to do the needful and now you're trying exonerate yourself from the destructions that you've caused this nationgrin grin grin
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Presidency-tough-I-am-eager-to-go-Buhari
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2022
MosakuAW:
Presidency is tough after you have scattered everything patapata.

Eye oke bi eye mo

Eku oke bi eku no

It was under Buahri regime, that I saw a video of a dog eating roasted corn.

What a failed president and a wasted 8 years.

Heard I better pass my neighbor generator now costs #60k.

Let him resign honorably for Osinbajo to take charge for the of his term.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Ezmans: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2022
F117nighthawk:
Yes because u are a complete failure, you do not deserve to even govern an ordinary local government.your performance says it all
his babariga is full of money
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Charlesochigbog: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2022
Please kindly go,don't make noise here,just resigned first, and show ur resignation letter, Nigeria we be so happy, but equally tell tinubu to withdrew from presidential race,and allow youth like peter OBI to context
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by lomprico(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2022
Bastard!
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Raph82(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2022
The fact remains that he was never prepared for leadership in the first place. He doesn't understand present-day governance & how the current constitution has been designed to make a big failure of any president. He thought it was going to be bed of roses just like his former rule in the 80's. Tinubu and Atiku are in the same category with him, they're only fighting to be president for the sake of power & global recognition.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by webdotsltd: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
Mission accomplished!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by forerunner022(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
Read between the lines. This is an open admission to his failure and loosely telling you not to vote an old and aged presidential candidate in Tinubu and Atiku. Be wise and read the hand writing on the wall. Be Obidient and Yuls-ful to yourself and the next generation. A word is enough for the wise. Make hays while the sun shine.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by olowo1930: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
The president is deceiving Nigerians, he is saying he has achieved his mission.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by uyimove19(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
foolish talk
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Florasilver: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
After you have scattered everything!

May God have mercy on you!
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
Sir abeg go now u don try ,enh u done try allow Osinbanjo to rule the remaining months we dey beg. Allow osinbajo rule small pity Nigerians small like the way Boris pity uk

That jubril is now scared..
Cos they may even kill him after his deadly assignment to stand as bubu
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by munafav(m): 12:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nigeriaaaa from top to bottom... Wa ma lo
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Justsylvia(f): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
How won't it be tough for you, when an illerate is running the country .pls shift let educated leaders who knows how to run the country takeover. it is tough ni you are eager to go ko
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Emdebby2: 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please don't go. Your tenure has not yet finished.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by ludd2018: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2022
Who is talking?Buhari died long time ago . Just finished your contact and go
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Bentonite1: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
before 2015, when you went to visit jagaban in lagos, Shebi you are crying that you want to be nigeria president? so, why are you eager to go now?

He's done looting
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by nuelyoyo(m): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
The rate at which Buhari minds his business especially after the APC primaries is alarming. Dude just eats, sleeps, read newspapers, picks his teeth, globe throats, expresses shock, then borrows money from any willing country, even if it's Somalia. No wonder he has just said he is eager to leave office. He had nothing to offer ab initio.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Johel(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
adenigga:

Foolish old demon,after you have crippled the country,u want to leave the mess to the next person...God pass you...Do and be going so you can die in your daura village.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by goodheart02(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed From all of us at vulturebbqgrillz we are disappointed in your tenure despite your promises, our lives were made harder during your tenure compared to GEJ in such a way that even your zombie stipend became useless.

You promised to stabilize the economy but you turned it into a disaster like you did in the 1980s

You promised to end insecurity but it became worse such that even your convoy wasn't left out of their attacks.

Our students don't have a guarantee to graduate on time due to incessant strikes under your government

I have decided to become OBIdient in 2023 because affliction will never arise a second time

What we grill: vultures, lizard, centipedes, scorpions, serpent, all available @ affordable prices.

come and defend yasef
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by seangy4konji: 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Bastard...After he has destroyed the cuntry...

Imagine a dollar that was 125 now approaching 650...

Cost of clearing at the ports or buying,ticket and airline fees be like diamond

Bastard.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by luluman: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
adenigga:

This is mumu talk.Did you not do your last evil to remove Jonathan from the race?
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Akpangbo: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
GO where? see this one...ready to return to daura or simply bury you the second time!

Run back to Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Poleski: 5:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
After destroying the country. The day you handover, most Nigerians will rejoice. You're an absolute disaster.

Vote for a better Nigeria, vote for Peter - Datti of the Labour party.

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Wwwq: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2022
You should have resigned 6years ago not crying foul now when you have enjoyed all the benefits
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Pacyrus(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
That's our amiable WALKING DEAD presido, the honorably lifeless one. All thanks to Donald Trump. cry
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by leofab(f): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
He has toured the whole world.. mission accomplished
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
Retirement and farming loading.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by OdogwuToks(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by lexy2014: 1:25am On Jul 13, 2022
adenigga:

As usual...

"According to a statement signed by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, Buhari said ..."
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Iceberg3: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Rilwayne001:
If you’re eager, no one’s stopping you from resigning now. It’s what you ought to have done since sef!
Oh...we thought he's your darling daddy as usual nah grin
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
Don’t Wait Till 2023, Resign And Hand Over To Osinbajo – Northern Elders Tell Buhari

The spokesman of NEF, NEF, Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, who stated this, advised the president to resign at the moment because things would get tougher in the country.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/13/don%E2%80%99t-wait-till-2023-resign-and-hand-over-osinbajo-%E2%80%93-northern-elders-tell-buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lawyer To Drag Buhari To Court For Dropping General Title From Name / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo / Kuje Prison Attack: Another Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.