Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,843 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go (38228 Views)

Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" / Fani-kayode Names 8 Cabal Members Of Buhari’s Presidency / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:45am On Jul 12, 2022
Can u leave now abeg
The suffer too much

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Dengoh(m): 5:45am On Jul 12, 2022
Handover to the VP now, please.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by King11th: 5:45am On Jul 12, 2022
This ln no serious
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by gracealonev: 5:45am On Jul 12, 2022
But where are the excitement and empty promises of 2014/15?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Nukilia: 5:46am On Jul 12, 2022
A generation that ruined their time and the time of their children ...

Chai

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Shrimpss: 5:46am On Jul 12, 2022
After plandering us into mess and poverty across the country.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by kennyniyi: 5:48am On Jul 12, 2022
Becoming too expectant results in disappointment. No matter the hype who will fail will fail

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Great0ne1: 5:49am On Jul 12, 2022
He 8s definitely trying to create state sponsored chaos to justify the election delay. He really does not want to go

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Geeworldwide: 5:50am On Jul 12, 2022
O se ekinni----- O lule
O se ekeji ------ O lule
O se ekeeta ------ O lule
Buhari de n sukun lori Telifisan

Now that is gege to go, he's claiming the sit is tough after 7 years plus.. just kukuma resign na Mr President it's not too late. Cox the damage u have caused already can't be repaired anytime soon.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by thisisit: 5:52am On Jul 12, 2022
WHAT HAPPENED TO RESIGNATION AS AN OPTION?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by incandescentena: 5:53am On Jul 12, 2022
undecided

Let us never forget all the ways, big and small, that Buharoi was
the worst president ever of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by chukxie(m): 5:54am On Jul 12, 2022
I dislike almost every word that comes out of Buhari's mouth or any word attributed to him. What an idiot!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by 360Master: 5:55am On Jul 12, 2022
Says a very useless Old Man without a single Legacy.

shocked

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by blaise26abj(m): 5:57am On Jul 12, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Presidency-tough-I-am-eager-to-go-Buhari

Must he always mention the last administration? He doesn’t take responsibility for his woeful performance . 7 years yet he is still talking about other administrations like an unforgettable ex . Nigerians will be deeply happy to see you leave too . We need to fumigate Aso rock too to get rid of your stinky body odour .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by SmartPolician: 5:58am On Jul 12, 2022
Buhari couldn't do that job because he was too old to do it. Today, everyone living in Nigeria is feeling the pain. It's shocking that another set of people want to bring in an old Tinubu after seeing the mess an old Buhari made of Nigeria's economy.

Buhari, you don't have to wait for 2023 to step aside. Despite destroying Nigeria's economy, I must admit that Buhari is even a man with some values and principles. On the flip side, Tinubu is nothing but a desperate, corrupt oldie with a sense of entitlement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by nnamdi640: 5:59am On Jul 12, 2022
You are now eager to go after destroying the economy. May thunder from above never cease from striking you, imagine the hardship this demon created, it now he feels eager to go. How I wish God can take this hardship away from those that stood against voting for this demon and add it to his supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by danhans(m): 6:00am On Jul 12, 2022
You are a failure ,I thought you will do better ,you have written your name in red I will never forget you

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 12, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
before 2015, when you went to visit jagaban in lagos, Shebi you are crying that you want to be nigeria president? so, why are you eager to go now?
Incompetent President and Vice

He just wanted to be president with zero competency..He danced to the tunes of Nigerians to win election and he chose incompetent Vice President PASTOR Osinbajo just to win election as well

Buhari Olodo and Osinbande the former commissioner...Hahahaha

We need competent hands up there instead people are talking of useless religion...

Constitution should say it clearly that Religion people should stay in their lane

What about some of us that are neither Christian nor Moslems

Are you guys Mad??

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by krushdripper(m): 6:01am On Jul 12, 2022
In other words: I don still be president, for two tenures! I no resign no matter wetin una talk & do & I go complete my tenure before I commot, nonsense.
Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by asiga(m): 6:02am On Jul 12, 2022
There's also the resign option sir.

Please use it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by okuta007: 6:05am On Jul 12, 2022
This is exactly what Atiku and Tinubu are coming to do - enrich themselves, friends and family - complain about the previous administration, complain they are too old to do anything meaningful (remember Buhari said that immediately they swore him in 2015) and then use Aso Rock as retirement home

If suffer never taya u - vote for Atiku or Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by begge: 6:06am On Jul 12, 2022
Idiot, why you nor go go. When you don shit 4 market

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by nightsaint(m): 6:06am On Jul 12, 2022
You are eager to go after ruining our lives and the lives of our children yet unborn? Posterity will neither forgive you nor forgive those that brought you to power!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Chochovini: 6:07am On Jul 12, 2022
First pay all de loan wey u incure then delete ur presence 4rm dat place fast and neva look back. Terrorist president.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by elsiusgr8t(m): 6:08am On Jul 12, 2022
This man has no iota of shame.

After 7years he is still blaming the last administration...

See how he's trying to emotionally Blackmail ASUU by trying to shift blame from himself....

Buhari was indeed a punishment from God to Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by Agrobabs: 6:08am On Jul 12, 2022
Incompetence at its peak, how can you campaign for a position, get it and then end up shooting you want to leave .... Total weakling

Nigeria's worst mistake angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:09am On Jul 12, 2022
This man failed woefully

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:11am On Jul 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by fcbelle72(f): 6:11am On Jul 12, 2022
Failure 101...we are eager to kick you out old good for nothing cow
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Presidency-tough-I-am-eager-to-go-Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Presidency Is Tough, I Am Eager To Go by lakezone67(m): 6:11am On Jul 12, 2022
tony0806:
Sai Baba! Don Allah, ka ga ma abunda ka fara, ka fin ka ba ri gidan govmenti. Ni ma, na gaji

In God's name, finish what you started before you leave the government house. Me too, I'm stressed out

Now are you supposed to be stressed out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move / Biden Snubs Buhari In First Calls To Africa / Stop Criticizing Ex-president Jonathan’s Administration – Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.