Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane (5044 Views)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? / How To Divorce Without Going Insane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by PumpumPrince: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2022
SteadyGrinding:
I'm in the most confused state of my life.

Please I need advice from mature fellows.

I've been in a relationship with this girl for 6month now.
We planned things together. And I swear to God. She's very supportive. When every family ran away from me. She stood by me.

Even supported me when I had some spiritual issues.

We've got plans together. We plan everything together. Life and all.

I will not lie. She is very supportive. She's just my kind. This girl have to break her savings to make sure I achieve some plans. Go broke to see me smile in my difficult times.

I've moved to a new apartment when my landlady was bewitching me. All my business dried up. She stood by me. Supported me in looking for another apartment. Financially she was there. Now I'm just one week in the new apartment. We had our first sex and I contacted gonorrhoea from her.

Now I'm not a simp I know this infection is a sexually transmitted one. She has been swearing with her life that she didn't cheat. Swearing with this. Swearing with that. I know it's all lies. Abi have anyone experience this. Because she was saying maybe it hid in her body system that she didn't sleep with another man.

Now this is the case. I don't want to dump this girl like that. I feel guilt in my mind. After all she has done for me. Please someone talk to me I'm going crazy. This is a girl that has fought spiritual battles for me. I know what I'm talking about.

angry
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by PumpumPrince: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2022
SteadyGrinding:

We planned things together. And I swear to God. She's very supportive. When every family ran away from me. She stood by me.

I will not lie. She is very supportive. She's just my kind. This girl have to break her savings to make sure I achieve some plans. Go broke to see me smile in my difficult times.

I've moved to a new apartment when my landlady was bewitching me. All my business dried up. She stood by me. Supported me in looking for another apartment. Financially she was there. Now I'm just one week in the new apartment. We had our first sex and I contacted gonorrhoea from her.

Now I'm not a simp I know this infection is a sexually transmitted one. She has been swearing with her life that she didn't cheat. Swearing with this. Swearing with that. I know it's all lies. Abi have anyone experience this. Because she was saying maybe it hid in her body system that she didn't sleep with another man.

Now this is the case. I don't want to dump this girl like that. I feel guilt in my mind. After all she has done for me. Please someone talk to me I'm going crazy. This is a girl that has fought spiritual battles for me. I know what I'm talking about.

ok..so u sayin u get yor landlady pregnant & u want us to supot u becuz u love yor woman....corrrec?...bro i dont meanto sount rudes but are u ok sir? (no ofeinse) angry
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by iamL(f): 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
zed7:

We all know that some of our doctors are dumb. Go online and do a simple study. Your sister is not a measurement of what is right.

And we all know that no science is 100% correct even outside the medics. A dumb person will believe online study compared to real life situation.
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2022
It might be toilet disease or something of that nature...

SteadyGrinding:

This I'm trying. But it's not also easy to forgive a cheating partner. This is a woman we've planned to have kids together after some while. We even planned to wait a little till my business stand well again. I'm not exaggerating, she have been 1000% supportive. I know this and that's what made it difficult
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Assumptabeke(f): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2022
SteadyGrinding:

If you are not certain your partner is 100% clean use condoms....Why is it so difficult for sexually active individuals to use condoms?
Now you will spend money treating unnecessary infection....If you will still be involved with her sexually, you should make sure she's treated also.
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Hope you have not started hearing from third parties called 'prophets' if yes jettison those tgoughts. They are of no goods.
bro, its possible..

But still some so called pastor have scattered families..

Hear God for yourself.
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by RawBitterTruth(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Any public toilet can give her that too.
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Rhassidy360: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2022
Pls for your own good don’t leave the girl make the both of una treat una self first. She fit no de fck around I swear. She fit de share toilet for her house make your findings first . Be wise make I no too talk o no serious babe outside again.
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by VlamesIffect(f): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Do you see red flags that she is having some extra-relationship affairs? grin You by urself knows what's up....no wyn urself....this life na all man for himself.....do your due diligence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop Few Lines For That Special Someone Here! / What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? / .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.