Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane (5039 Views)

I Need Advise On What To Do About A Controversial Girlfriend / Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? / How To Divorce Without Going Insane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by boxer022(m): 12:59pm On Jul 12, 2022
Since you have confirmed that you have contracted an STD which according to what you wrote is from her. I believe that it is treatable and if she confirms that she is truly infected, the two of you should start treatment immediately. As you said she has been with you through thick and thin, and dumping her like that over this is will be unfair to her, I believe that the best thing to do is for the love you have for each other commence treatment together.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by SteadyGrinding: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Hope you have not started hearing from third parties called 'prophets' if yes jettison those thoughts. They are of no goods.

You will not understand. Everyone with their problem.
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by SteadyGrinding: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
boxer022:
Since you have confirmed that you have contracted an STD which according to what you wrote is from her. I believe that it is treatable and if she confirms that she is truly infected, the two of you should start treatment immediately. As you said she has been with you through thick and thin, and dumping her like that over this is will be unfair to her, I believe that the best thing to do is for the love you have for each other commence treatment together.

Yes. Thanks so much sir.
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Kutunban: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
SteadyGrinding:

Please read all my write up. This girl stood by me in a very very difficult time. It's just hard to just dump like that. That's why I brought it here.

Marry her ASAP, she is a loyal girl and can never cheat on you. Don't forget that she helped you spiritually and physically; I'm very certain she is not a Nigerian girl too.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by kingscare1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
SteadyGrinding:
I'm in the most confused state of my life.

Please I need advice from mature fellows.

I've been in a relationship with this girl for 6month now.
We planned things together. And I swear to God. She's very supportive. When every family ran away from me. She stood by me.

Even supported me when I had some spiritual issues.

We've got plans together. We plan everything together. Life and all.

I will not lie. She is very supportive. She's just my kind. This girl has to break her savings to make sure I achieve some plans. Go broke to see me smile in my difficult times.

I moved to a new apartment when my landlady was bewitching me. All my business dried up. She stood by me. Supported me in looking for another apartment. Financially she was there. Now I'm just one week in the new apartment. We had our first sex and I contracted gonorrhea from her.

Now I'm not a simp I know this infection is a sexually transmitted one. She has been swearing with her life that she didn't cheat. Swearing with this. Swearing with that. I know it's all lies. Abi has anyone experienced this. Because she was saying maybe it hid in her body system that she didn't sleep with another man.

Now, this is the case. I don't want to dump this girl like that. I feel guilt in my mind. After all, she has done for me. Please someone talk to me I'm going crazy. This is a girl that has fought spiritual battles for me. I know what I'm talking about.

Why would you dump somebody that you know that love and support you over a mere std, that's not the way to move forward especially knowing that you both aren't married yet.

What you will do is simple as a, b, c, d. Take some tablets to cure the std permanently, punish her so that she feel much remorse, bring her back, and love her.

In all you do don't lose her if truly she loves you, scold her because if you don't scold her she might cheat again without too much thinking about it after all you didn't do much when she cheated and infected you. Know that the hand you give any lady that is the same hand she will use to follow you and even more.

Never simp for love no matter how sweet it is, if you do, then you will lose at last. Ladies can change or take good love for granted.

They all need new challenges and commitments here and there to keep their love in check and devote to you. So guys make them to do something beyond their limits, that will draw them closest to you.
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Engrgeneral(m): 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Infections in men can stay for a long while without manifesting. There is the possibility that you might even be the one that infected her. Have an open mind. What you have described about her makes her a gold i wouldn't want to lose. Please treat yourselves and be good. Good women are hard to find these days
SteadyGrinding Dearest outstanding leaders,

This is to notify you of the CEC scheduled to hold as follows;
Day: Sunday
Date: 10/06/2022
Time: 8:30pm
Venue: WhatsApp audiopost=114654847:

We planned things together. And I swear to God. She's very supportive. When every family ran away from me. She stood by me.

I will not lie. She is very supportive. She's just my kind. This girl have to break her savings to make sure I achieve some plans. Go broke to see me smile in my difficult times.

I've moved to a new apartment when my landlady was bewitching me. All my business dried up. She stood by me. Supported me in looking for another apartment. Financially she was there. Now I'm just one week in the new apartment. We had our first sex and I contacted gonorrhoea from her.

Now I'm not a simp I know this infection is a sexually transmitted one. She has been swearing with her life that she didn't cheat. Swearing with this. Swearing with that. I know it's all lies. Abi have anyone experience this. Because she was saying maybe it hid in her body system that she didn't sleep with another man.

Now this is the case. I don't want to dump this girl like that. I feel guilt in my mind. After all she has done for me. Please someone talk to me I'm going crazy. This is a girl that has fought spiritual battles for me. I know what I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Engrgeneral(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Infections in men can stay for a long while without manifesting. There is the possibility that you might even be the one that infected her. Have an open mind. What you have described about her makes her a gold i wouldn't want to lose. Please treat yourselves and be good. Good women are hard to find these days
SteadyGrinding: I'm in the most confused state of my life.

I will not lie. She is very supportive. She's just my kind. This girl have to break her savings to make sure I achieve some plans. Go broke to see me smile in my difficult times.

I've moved to a new apartment when my landlady was bewitching me. All my business dried up. She stood by me. Supported me in looking for another apartment. Financially she was there. Now I'm just one week in the new apartment. We had our first sex and I contacted gonorrhoea from her.

Now I'm not a simp I know this infection is a sexually transmitted one. She has been swearing with her life that she didn't cheat. Swearing with this. Swearing with that. I know it's all lies. Abi have anyone experience this. Because she was saying maybe it hid in her body system that she didn't sleep with another man.

Now this is the case. I don't want to dump this girl like that. I feel guilt in my mind. After all she has done for me. Please someone talk to me I'm going crazy. This is a girl that has fought spiritual battles for me. I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Oyiboman69: 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
SteadyGrinding:

Please read all my write up. This girl stood by me in a very very difficult time. It's just hard to just dump like that. That's why I brought it here.
take her for her word.
Treat both of you together, pay more attention, not only for further infections but also her movement....
First sex after many years of being together.....
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by tayewomi(m): 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
SteadyGrinding:

I noticed the white discharge chief
ohhhh she catch it from a nigga!!!yr babe is a hoe!!asshole.
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
I'm yet to understand why people cheat. maybe I will one day.

op you can't know for sure if she cheated or if it's an old infection so check your cards well before acting.

Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Chidi2022: 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2022
SteadyGrinding:

Please be sincere. You're a woman. With no sentiment. We've been having rounds of sex for 6month now. You mean it hid in her system and I didn't get it during this time?
why is it hard for you believe her? if you can trust her enough to change your life, why can't you trust her enough to believe her that she didnot cheat on you? some people have non reactive body that is why you see some women living with infection for years but they don't feel any symptoms, only test detect it for them, i have seen so many women without any infection symptoms get married, maybe when they go for fertility tests, it detects chronic infection... or better still, what if you are the one with the infection, and that last sex triggered it in your body? is that enough for her to leave you?
In your own lowest moment, she offered you help and helped you to the beat of her ability, but now she needs you most, you are looking for the fastest exit.... Some of you are not worth loyalty....Geddifok...
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by odysey: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
SteadyGrinding:

Simple matter take her for STD/I test
If it's the same with yours then ......
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
SteadyGrinding:

Infections can be gotten from dirty toilets. there are virgin who have infections too.
Relax bro, don’t let any wannabe redpiller deceive you.
Don’t dump a good woman because of your assumptions

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by boxer022(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
SteadyGrinding:

Yes. Thanks so much sir.
Glad I could be of assistance.
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by xenten: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
OkoAnike:
Infection like that stays for a long time in a woman un-noticed, she can carry it for the next 2-3years without her knowing, but for man it's just 6-10 hours you feels the reaction,
Hence this could have been there Long ago from the past relationships, I'm sure the young woman didn't cheat on you, mind you such infection are difficult to treat in woman, therefore make sure she's properly treated and after a month go for test again to be sure all is clear, She has stood by you in your hours of trouble, here's her own hour of trouble, please stand by her... My little penny

Exactly! she might have contacted it before you started dating. The two of you should go treat yourselves. Give her a chance. But watch her too.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
SteadyGrinding:

She's just crying and denying

But this is common sense na. I wonder how una even dey think for this forum.
That she gave you Gonorrhoea does not mean she cheated. Those stuff can stay in a lady's body for long, undetected. She could have gotten it from her previous relationship.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by OldNairalander(m): 5:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Op if the infection is recent then she cheated on you.
Dump her else she'll continue the cheating.
Cheaters never stop.
But if you're cool with her cheating on you continue with her.
Take this from an experienced g who have devoured over 50 girls.
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by iamL(f): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Most Nigeria men and Ignorance is indeed a disease.

I know of a 3 year old girl that was treated for gono she got it from their school toilet. The parents had to withdraw her from the school.

Ladies can contact infections/stds without sex from an dirty environment.

A lady that stood by a guy with spiritual problems, that babe get heart. And after everything oga wants to dump her over a mere suspection.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Lastborn0074: 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
From ur testimony, that girl loves you. Here me, it's possible that she might have been infected from the toilet. Do ur research. However, if she slept with a man, she did so to help you when you needed financial assistance. Woman can go to any length to show love. This I know. Please tread with caution. Don't let her go. If you eventually discover she cheated on you, forgive her and give her a secondu chance. You may just miss ur wife if u act unreasonably. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Nyascobar1414: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lastborn0074:
From ur testimony, that girl loves you. Here me, it's possible that she might have been infected from the toilet. Do ur research. However, if she slept with a man, she did so to help you when you needed financial assistance. Woman can go to any length to show love. This I know. Please tread with caution. Don't let her go. If you eventually discover she cheated on you, forgive her and give her a secondu chance. You may just miss ur wife if u act unreasonably. Good luck.

You sure say you no dey craze?

Second chance nii...

A leopard cant change its spot..
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Nyascobar1414: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2022
@Op... She cheated on you...
If you eventually forgive her and continue the relationship...

Staph or HIV will come next...
If you forgive her for the second time(cos I know what simps can do for love)...
AIDs will come next....
If you still forgive her again...

I go cry for your matter...

Dump that a$shole bro....

One thing I noticed is that men truly care bout their past and all the sufferings a girl passed through with them.. But these females dont care, they only think about the presentn.. Y'all are moral and the females are amoral..

Op forgive that girl at your own peril
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by dbestuncle: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
When was her last sexual experience?
Gonor can stay in a lady's body for long n not even show.

SteadyGrinding:

Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
I don't know what to say, but it is good to forgive, she stood beside you in bad times , it's time to return the gesture, let love lead( L.L.L).
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by SteadyGrinding: 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yes. I brought it here so I would not use the red pillars format to lose a girl that stood by me at a dying time. I know what I'm talking about. This girl covered me from shame.

Not everything I can say here. I know how she have been supportive. I've never experienced that kind of love before. It was so real. Until this infection thing came.

I'm not a simple at the same time. I'm just scared to forgive her because I feel forgive a cheating partner is just wrong. The only thing now is that she wasn't caught. The gonorrhoea thing is just making it look obvious that she cheated.
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by abfelicity91: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
07kjb:
Dump her,those girls are never loyal
You get sense so?
People like you should be caged in a zoo to save human lives grin
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Goodnigga: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2022
SteadyGrinding:
Yes. I brought it here so I would not use the red pillars format to lose a girl that stood by me at a dying time. I know what I'm talking about. This girl covered me from shame.

Not everything I can say here. I know how she have been supportive. I've never experienced that kind of love before. It was so real. Until this infection thing came.

I'm not a simple at the same time. I'm just scared to forgive her because I feel forgive a cheating partner is just wrong. The only thing now is that she wasn't caught. The gonorrhoea thing is just making it look obvious that she cheated.
Baba, it is hard, I will have said forgive her but forget her. However, a good girl nowadays is hard. So, treat her and yourself medically first. Be stern that you can never marry a cheat, if she is still denying. Don't be hasty to break up.place a watch on her, spy her WhatsApp , Facebook, calls. Make people monitor her for you. If you can find a concrete evidence they she cheated or is still cheating. Confront her with your evidence and bounce her finally. You need a concrete evidence to leave a woman that stayed with you for years.
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by SteadyGrinding: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
Goodnigga:
Baba, it is hard, I will have said forgive her but forget her. However, a good girl nowadays is hard. So, treat her and yourself medically first. Be stern that you can never marry a cheat, if she is still denying. Don't be hasty to break up.place a watch on her, spy her WhatsApp , Facebook, calls. Make people monitor her for you. If you can find a concrete evidence they she cheated or is still cheating. Confront her with your evidence and bounce her finally. You need a concrete evidence to leave a woman that stayed with you for years.

Thanks Chief
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Ola5TP: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
Its possible she didnt cheat on u from the firt day u both start dating. Its possible she had the infection a long time ago of which she might not even know,, because gonorrhoea hide in women body system than men. Men sarts feeling pains after three days when contacted it, but it can be in women system as long as possible when not treated. So feel free, get it treated for her and both enjoy life.
..peace..
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by OkoAnike(m): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2022
SteadyGrinding:

Ma'am. All in all. She cheated. Stamp this

Brother, did you hear people's advice or you just want your views to be stamped, this can be gotten in so many ways most especially toilet, relax man and Walk pass this and I assured you, you want regret it
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by SteadyGrinding: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
OkoAnike:

Brother, did you hear people's advice or you just want your views to be stamped, this can be gotten in so many ways most especially toilet, relax man and Walk pass this and I assured you, you want regret it

Thanks so much. May God keeps protecting us all
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by SteadyGrinding: 8:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ola5TP:
Its possible she didnt cheat on u from the firt day u both start dating. Its possible she had the infection a long time ago of which she might not even know,, because gonorrhoea hide in women body system than men. Men sarts feeling pains after three days when contacted it, but it can be in women system as long as possible when not treated. So feel free, get it treated for her and both enjoy life.
..peace..

Thanks Chief. May your home remain blessed
Re: Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane by Victor2707: 8:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dump her, don't be a retirement scheme for war veterans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singles And About To Wed E- Conference 1.0 / Does This Lady Have Real V*gina Or She's A Guy? (photo) / Girl Exposes Boy Who Harasses Her Online By Sending Her Explicit Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.